Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hunting at home [SSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to once more be on the move, as he looked at the gates in the dark of the night they had a certain glow about them. Something that could almost be compared to artistic as they loomed there in the night. It was clear that he needed to make sure the work he did was in the night it was best that way especially for a Uchiha. As he allowed himself to focus he looked back over the village from the top of the gates knowing full well that while people were asleep the hunters came out to play and tonight was no different from that.

As he sat there a man came to his side and handed him a note, it had simply had the information given that was needed to acquire his next target. It seemed that once more another missing ninja would be travelling through the forest of Konoha. He sighed to himself before opening the document that was sealed shut for so long, it was clear that he still had to get his head back into being inside of the village once more, travelling and being outside for over a year a lot of things had taken place that he needed to see sorted. On top of that he was still adjusting to the idea that now Yomi was known as the Hokage. Something didn’t sit right with the Uchiha at the moment, that was probably because he had become so accustomed to be the outsider.

“Thank for you for this, I will be out of the village the next few days, expect no feedback from me during this time and tell no-one where I have gone. This mission is for me alone I do not expect anyone to follow me or anyone to come along with me”

Takeshi gave the orders quickly and clearly. It was understood that he always got to the point and this was the exact same situation, he just wanted to get the mission over with and not bother anyone with the offers of needing assistance. He could handle this on his own and he doubted anyone would be around anyway. It seemed that the student tournament had been keeping everyone occupied, even he was aware of that much. It seemed that people had been overly excited about what they were currently doing. It was clear that the hype had gotten real and people were flocking to the village each day to watch this tournament take place. This was a blessing and a curse in the same sentence, it meant that they were seeing more business. But allowed travel to be a lot easier into the village even he knew that much was true.

It was obvious that the travel and trade was helping leaf and it made for more talk to be flying around everywhere. But this situation had arrived and after watching the matches of the day Takeshi wanted to get himself involved in a bit of combat as well, he had to admit the temptation to get stuck into a good old-fashioned fight was now itching at his skin. It was something that needed to be answered almost a calling for the ANBU Sennin. He was sure that he would be home before the matches the next day started, but as always in those games there was no risk. Out here in the dead of night just yourself and one person with you was a completely different issue.

Takeshi allowed himself to sigh straight away, as he launched himself down from the gates he knew full well that he would have to move swiftly, as he landed onto the ground he allowed his feet to instantly begin to carry him, he wanted to be done with this as quickly as possible. It was clear that the night would cover his movements and he would be able to get most of the movement under the shadows of the trees. As he waved quickly to one of the gate guards to say his byes he allowed himself to move in a few seconds and jumped up into the branches of the trees as he allowed his feet to carry him with ease.

He moved fast and silent it was what all that training had prepared someone like him for, he was able to move with no noise a silent hunter stalking its pray was the best description to give to Takeshi as he launched himself onto a different tree, he headed to the outskirts of the forest this was where the man had been spotted last time and he knew that he would likely set up camp for the night, travelling at night in these woods was not advised if you didn’t know the route on the back of your hand in a certain sense. It became clear that the task would be getting harder as he spends the next few hours with his own brain trying to play tricks on him.

He could have sworn that shadow’s where moving around him, but his mind always found a way of making the darkness seems to be out of place in situations like this. As he continued for what would feel like an eternity he finally came to the location that he would be taking the fight in, as he allowed his hands to come together the ground begun to shift for the Uchiha. It was clear that he had bene preparing since his time in Sand he was a different man from the one that had left the village.

Bones and corpses begun to come up from the ground in that few seconds. Dragging themselves up from the ditches that they had hidden in and crawling to bath in the moonlight sky one final time it was almost fitting for them to be having this fate. Takeshi watched as his arm begun to form in front of his own eyes the dead instantly coming together with ease, finally he allowed his hands to come together one last time bringing Rin to life in the flash of hand seals he allowed the man to stand there and look towards Takeshi. Surrounded by his dead breathing Rin seemed to have the anger that flashed to Takeshi. It was the only thing the Uchiha was used to from this man, he allowed himself to nod in that split second back at the man. His minions summoned in the dead of the night there was one last person to summon. As his hands came together one last time the huge shape of LL Cool War appeared in the dead of night.

Takeshi finally saw the smoke that he prayed to see, it was rising through the trees and it was clear that it was a single man camp that was there. As he headed over he allowed his eyes to rotate under the mask to the well-known form of the Sharingan, he was prepared ready for the engagement that would be coming his way, as he landed on the outskirts the man was already sat on a log and looking out to the forest, seemed that his back was held firmly against the Uchiha though that wasn’t the way that Takeshi would fight. Even he preferred a fair fight, if someone was going to go down it was clear that he had to do a few.

“I figured I would find you here, though I have to admit that it wouldn’t be like this, I expected a run maybe a chase?”

Takeshi allowed the words to echo to the man as the bushes behind rustled and his legion of the dammed came through with the spear being led by Rin and LL Cool War. IT seemed that they had managed to catch up with him finally and the group had been assembled. Now it would be situation where the man they had been sent after was now facing a choice in what actions he wanted to take to come to a resolution. It seemed LL Cool War was buzzing about the fact that he would be given the chance to fight, that much was clear as he stood there waiting for a single reply.

“It would seem that my suspicions were right, they did send someone after me….well that cannot be helped I must act now and for that I am sorry.”

“I think you will be sorry soon, have no fear about that”

Rin was already on the reply as the man was on the move, turning around he allowed himself to ponder for a few seconds before his hands darted free from his robes, instantly two of the zombies slammed backwards. Daggers seemed to be coming clean from their heads as he looked down Takeshi shook his head at the thought of once more having to fight. He allowed his hands to come together as he drew breath unleashing fire in torrents towards the man that had decided to allow it to come to this situation.

Time passed by for those fight, as jutsu allowed to flow freely from both sides in attempt to kill the other one. It was what could be considered one of those rare moments when people decided not to hold back against each other. They would not allow this matter to go unfinished and only one person would be walking away from this paring. Though it seemed that neither man was willing to just simply roll over and play dead, as they fought with everything they had. The night sky was light up by flames. Trees roared as wind passed threw them, water soaked the ground. It was true and utter power meets power.

Takeshi allowed himself to control his breathing as he focused on the situation one last time, he watched Rin as the man moved to the right, it seemed now was the time they searched for an ending to this fight, it was clear that it was coming. Takeshi watched the man stumble backwards. Blood dripped free from the eye slits of his mask as the man screamed in pain as he edged backwards the black flames eating at his flesh with ease, knowing full well they wouldn’t stop. In that second Rin decided to jump out and begin his work, his hands coming together in a quick set of actions that he had prepared. It was clear they wanted this ended now and without any hassle.

Rin finished his preparation as rods of black shadows launched from the ground spearing the man front behind, causing a yell of pain as the man slumped down impaled by the rods that where now sticking out of his back. It was clear that the fight had been finished in those few seconds as the man fell to his knees blood dripping from his mouth as he tried to let his eyes come to meet with the ANBU Sennin. Takeshi let his hand reach out and slowly bring the blade down to reflect the moon light into the man’s eyes.

“I am sorry but as a missing, I must complete the mission and your name needs to be taken out of the book. What can I say”

Takeshi allowed the blade to slide threw the man’s neck in that split second, watching the blood flow out of the wound as the man tried to let his hands come up and grab at his neck in that split second. He choked on the blood before finally slipping from this world. Takeshi looked at the man before withdrawing his blade letting the boy slump to the floor in a few split seconds. Turning on his heel Takeshi allowed himself to think on the situation that was happening that day. It was clear that the mission was now completed but he wished it never had to end like it did. As he sheathed the weapon he slowly walked back towards the village Rin and LL Cool War staying by his side each step of the way.

[TWC: 2,009]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back