Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hunting (Force Exit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bounty board had interesting jobs posted this month. Juzo, feeling like he was in a rut, decided he'd attempt a few extractions. He felt he was as good as any other shinobi and stood a reasonable chance at surviving the encounters. Plus it would allow him to collect samples from both foreign environments as well as the shinobi he encountered in his travels. Which meant he need to pack supplies, which he did previously, as well as preparing himself psychologically. "I wonder which direction I should start in."

For the time being the man moved slowly and with great caution. The exit from the village was a dangerous place and he didn't want to give the wrong impression. "Bye Suna, I will return with traitors." The deep voice of Juzo was kept low. It was more a statement for himself than any other. In time he would be in the desert and so he pulled his cloak up over his head and across his face. And normally a passport was needed but Juzo didn't feel like dealing with bureaucratic nonsense. In terms of loyalty he felt most in Suna were dwarfed by his own love for the village and in his mind he used this to justify his shortcut of normal procedure. Aside from that he really disliked being given orders or commands by those he felt inferior to himself.

"I bet I'll find signs of them at our outpost in the desert. Unless they were smart anyway. Maybe I should have looked up more information on these missing-nin." Juzo mused to himself internally. "But that would take all the fun and surprise from my expedition. It will be far more fun to see if my observational skills are still as sharp as they once were."

As it had been a long time since he was on a real life or death mission, he felt this was a good way to reaffirm his own abilities.

WC: 326
MFT

[S-rank, 30 min runtime]

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I don't want to go missing, I just wanted to leave. So that makes no sense. Plus I did check the rules first and couldn't find anything saying I couldn't. It even states;

"Force Entry/Exits do not increase the alert level if the person is a part of the village. Force Entry/Exits only raise the alert level if it is done to a village a person does not belong to."

So it kind of insinuates I can.....

Edit: Yeah, now I'm really confused. There is a small note at the top about going missing/forced exits but it is super vague. But the rest of the rules have special notes about what force exiting your own village does. So at this point I am just confused. I do not want to go missing, I am not running and I am coming back. I just didn't want to wait around for people.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The very act of forcing your way out of your village without being let out or going through the proper channels is deserting ergo going missing.

There is literally no way to simply "break out without being let out" and not be considered a deserter.

As per the first note under the travel rules listed here:
When leaving a Village, you MUST leave through the Village Gates. You may ask to be let out safely, or use your Runtime to exit without any others consent (This is Going Missing if it is in your village, or a Force Exit if you do not belong to this village).

Since the call has been brought into question by others I'm going to link to the rule that specifically says this won't be happening.

Clarification: The thread is void due to not being properly tagged. if you wish to contest this ruling then it can be escalated to admin, just pm me and let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back