Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hunting Season 001 [SSM]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Recently receiving word from Anbu personnel of a prisoners location, the squad of three was on the move in triangle formation. Leading from the back, Junko hopped from roof top to roof top with Akane and Inuzuka Fumi maneuvering ahead.

It was nice to be back with Akane, she was always growing. While he was away, she had been assisting Junko’s assistant and acted as a valuable asset to the branch as she worked vigorously on and off the clock much like her sensei. Akane even began helping in the bloodline anatomy department by scoping out potential candidates for Junko to evaluate which brought Fumi into the picture on this mission.

Fumi was in her twenties. A young Inuzuka girl true to her clan and true to the medical branch. Upon meeting the young woman, Junko could tell she had received a lot of training from her Inuzuka family. The woman definitely would have tracking skills that would be good in the field. Her and her canine companion could track the targets by smell, then carry out the surgical procedures necessary to remove kinjutsu, bloodlines, and specific genetic abilities. The young girl had trained within the sentou Henka and in the surgical division, so she had the medical experience to comprehend and learn the things Junko had in store, but she lacked battle experience.

Fumi wasn’t a master combat medic, which was something that worried Junko. In her file, it showed she was experienced which was probably gained from her missions with the Sentou Henka. So, she needed to be properly evaluated.

While guarding their six, Junko was evaluating Inuzuka Fumi and her fellow canine companion. So far, things were well as the squad communicated effectively. Unfortunately, Communication alone wouldn’t allow Fumi to pass with flying colors to join the harvesters. All her combat skills and surgical skills would hopefully come into play today and Junko would see just how cut out she was for the harvester division.

Coming to a halt, the squads eyes pierced the slum streets of the cronopolis. Listening, Junko could hear Fumi sniffing the air along with her canine companion. As the dog made a few whimpering noises, Fumi nodded.

“Shadow, says she has a bad feeling about this.”

”That means we’re on the right track then. Look ahead at your 2 o’clock, that abandoned apartment building is the destination given to us. The prisoner is somewhere in there” Junko said with a brief pause so the ladies could observe.

”Anbu personnel mentioned this individual may have found a way to remove the chakra restraints. If he has, he will be able to utilize the inner gates. So, it’s best to be fully on guard.”

”You’re right. Let’s move. Fumi, take the roof entry. Akane enter on the third floor and I’ll take the side entrance.” Junko said as the group nodded simultaneously while Seemingly vanishing at the same time.

As Junko took the side entrance, everything was dark. The only light they truly had was from the moon that poured in through various windows. Some windows were boarded, some broken, and some still in good condition. Searching the lower area, Junko stepped on broken glass. ”Anbu personnel said they chased this guy here and left us to finish things off.” Junko thought as he also noticed a small blood trail. It was nothing much, just a few drops here and there caused from minor cuts probably.

Following the small droplets, they led to the stair well door. ”Bottom floor clear. I’m going start making my way up.” Junko said over the radio.

”Third floor clear.”

”Fumi?” Junko said awaiting Fumi’s response.

It wasn’t long before Junko heard Fumi over the microphone.

”HE’S HE....”

Fumi’s words were suddenly cut short and the sound of battle could be heard upstairs. The Inuzuka’s canine companion could be heard going on a rampage as Junko could hear barks from above. Unfortunately, the barks were followed up with a heart twisting squeal and cry from the dog. ”Let’s move!” Junko said about to enter the stairwell and begin making his way up.

Suddenly though, huge crashes were occurring and the sound of the crashes were growing closer. ”What the..” Junko said as he was interrupted by a sudden crash that bursted through the ceiling above. As the lower area filled with smoke, the sound of someone gagging and coughing could be heard.

”You bitch...”

As the dust settled, Junko sat his eyes on the prisoner. He was still wearing a grey jump suit, chakra cuffs at his wrist, chakra cuffs at his ankles, and he had Fumi’s throat tightly in his grasp as he sat on top of her. The prisoner had obviously overpowered her and sent her on the ride of her life with a choke slam from several floors above. Her trachea was crush and she couldn’t summon words. Even her head was bleeding from the last sudden impact to the hard ground of the last floor.

Her canine like hands gripped and pierced into the prisoners forearm trying to free herself. Tears flowed from her eyes as fear pulsated through the young girls body.

”You let that mutt bite me. You both shall suffer the same fate.”

Raising his fist to deliver his final blow, rage fueled the mans bloody body. So much rage that his attacking arm began to shake from the adrenaline. Thrusting his fist forward to crush the girls face, Fumi simply closed her eyes in anticipation of her quick death. Opening her mouth wide in attempt to scream, no sound could be heard.

Immediately, blood spilled over her face, the mans arm was still shaking, and his eyes was still locked onto his victim.

”AHHHHHHHH!”

A terrifying scream bounced off the walls of the abandoned building. Staring in shock, Fumi eyes stared at a prisoner without a hand as he continued to choke her with the other. Panicking, the man immediately released Fumi and stood from her beaten body. Looking at his fist as it was now on the floor, he could still see the teeth marks on it that the dog left. Not only had he been bitten, he had lost the whole damn hand all together now.

The prisoners head turned at the sound of a sudden click of Junko re-sheathing his blade. The prisoners eyes locked onto the back of a suited man that was now fumbling through his inner coat pockets.

”YOU! You did this to me!!!”

A sudden dense aura bursted over the man and a massive pressure of power filled the room. The prisoner was attempting to open one of the inner gates, but failed as the chakra cuffs were still on. The devastating aura slowly dimmed, but the massive pressure in the room still remained. It would be apparent that the devastating power that filled the room, was in fact, Junko.

Realizing this while drunk on adrenaline, the prisoner still launched forward at the sennin that had his back to him while placing a cig between his lips.

”HOW DARE YOU!!! DIE!!!!”

As the prisoner attacked with his free hand, Junko quick drew his blade simultaneously in the blink of an eye. It wasn’t an everyday thing Junko drew his blade, especially not twice, but considering the man didn’t want to give up after seeing his hand on the ground, things would be put to an end. Immediately, the prisoner was suddenly stopped in his tracks right before he reached Junko. A katana had pierced through his back and straight through his heart. Meanwhile, the prisoners head fell as Junko’s blade made a clear cut through the mans neck.

As the blade from his back retracted, the headless body fell, revealing Akane. After seeing Fumi crash through a ceiling and through several floors, she followed the holes made and attacked immediately right on time with her senseis attack. ”Tend to Fumi and her canine. They need medical attention. I’ll dispose of the body.” Junko said and received a nod from rose.

The Hachimon kinjutsu wasn’t one that couldn’t simply be removed, but only suppressed by chakra cuffs. Once one learned the technique to opening the gates, you couldn’t take that away from them. To stop the body from being harbored for knowledge, it had to be destroyed. So, Junko simply snapped a finger and the body pieces bursted into flames.

The smell of flesh began to linger. Moving towards the hand he had cut off earlier, Junko picked it up and tossed it with the rest of the body. In the end, everything would only be left as mere ashes. Nothing would be left. ”Junko reporting, Prisoner has been taken down. Permanently.” Junko said over the radio.

Meanwhile, Akane was applying a medical jutsu to Fumi’s neck. Making his way to Akane as she worked, Junko simply assisted. This would be a good time to observe his student and how far she had come as well. Removing his coat, he balled it up and placed it behind Fumi’s bleeding head.

”We need to get her to the hospital. Emergency surgery is needed. She’s losing a lot of blood.”

”You’re right.”

”I shall do what I can though, but I will need you to get her to the hospital. You have the blood of the Seikon bloodline. You can get her there in a blink of an eye.” Akane said using medical ninjutsu as a temporary solution until emergency surgery could be carried out.

”Unfortunately.” Junko said with a pause. ”I have no access to my skills anymore. Since my training, my chakra level have increased beyond my full control. Without that control, I can not tap into the power of the Seikon. I’ve tried, but it’s hard containing all my chakra and bending reality.”

”It’s hard, not impossible. Isn’t that what you tell me? This is something you must do sensei. There’s no other option. You can do it.”

As Junko’s eyes focused on Akane as she finished with the medical jutsu and applied a gauze wrap to Fumi’s head, his heart was pierced as his own words were now right back at him. Just like his sensei Daisuke, wife, and Kahako. Akane was another person that seen much more in Junko than he seen in himself. To him, no matter the title, no matter all his skills, he was still less than the least.

Picking the girl up in his arms, Junko smirked before looking down at Fumi. Reading the girl lips as she tried to speak, Junko could make out the word “Shadow”. Closing his eyes, Junko began to focus on retracting his chakra so none escaped. For a moment, the massive pressure in the room started to decrease, but only for a moment as it expanded once more.

”I can. I will. I must.”

”And I’m not stopping until I win.” Junko said finishing the statement that he had drilled into his pupil. In an instant, the immense amount of chakra pressure retracted once more in the room. ”Thank you Akane.” Junko said before he was gone in a flash.

The next day, Fumi found herself waking up to bright white lights. Luckily, it wasn’t heaven just yet. She’d get to enjoy life more along with shadow that rested on the floor at her bedside and her Inuzuka family. Smiles filled the room as many thanks went to Akane for all the glory. It was something she probably didn’t want, but even though Junko did the surgery, it was Akanes battle actions and words that created success during the mission. Leaving Akane to talk and smile with the family, Junko sat in his office reviewing the mission and assigning the next.

Unfortunately, Junko wouldn’t allow Fumi into the harvesters. Instead, he’d assign her to some extra combat training and more medical missions once she recovered. Fortunately, she still had her life and would be able to take this experience and excel from this experience.

Beginning paper work necessary, Junko began giving proper signatures needed. Hopefully he didn’t have too much. He wanted to get home early tonight, catch dinner, and receiving a nice back massage from his lovely wife.

WC: 2,027

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back