Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I also need a Ghost!!![Contract Search]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kaito was envious of Ziren that he has ghosts and spirits under his control but Kaito doesn’t own any so he also wanted to own a ghost of his own. So he decides to find a ghost to find a ghost and have him as his own companion as Ziren have some of them. So Kaito decides to go out of the main inner village to the other area where the forests are situated but he knew that his family and clan members would stop him, so he decided that he will not go to his search at the time of day instead go at night so it may be easy for him to find some of the ghosts there.

After some hours later, it was time when everyone is sleeping and Kaito decided to go to the outer village for his search. And then somehow, Kaito was able to sneak through the gates of his clan and inner village’s gate. And then as he puts his first step through the gate for outer village he vanishes and then he was on the tree jumping all his way to go to Great Fire country to do his search without any one interfering. So as he was running at his full speed because he knew he has to go to his house before the sun rises.

And then after running few kilometres, Kaito arrives at the place he wanted to go and then he checks the area first if there is any one around that area but he don’t find any one there and whispers “Now, that’s good that there is no one around this place.” And then he shouts a little “Man…. I’m tired.” And then he decides to rest there for a while and then start his search but unfortunately, He felt asleep and didn’t wake up for some hours and then as he wakes up, he finds out that he was it was a bad start for his search and then he says in his mind that it’s okey to be a little late.

And then he starts his search and then after a few minutes he was pretty bored and then he shouts “Is there any one?” and then as he shouts he was thinking if he was able to find a ghost or spirit in no time, but he remembered that he wasn’t ready to converse with a ghost and what do he asks to that ghost to make him his companion. So he was thinking up a simulation talking with a ghost about making him or her, his companion but he failed every of his simulations because he wasn’t very good at conservation with people and he has to conserve with a ghost, he knew if his luck starts running then he can conserve with a ghost and make him his pet, but if his luck run out then he has to give up on what he started. So without any delay he once again starts finding a ghost but this time he knew it will be on his luck if he can find any. So he once again shouts “Is anyone here right now? I need to asks something.” And then stands on the place where he shouts and waits for someone come to his way if his luck was with him.

[558 WC]
[OCC: Using Discovery of Contract of Random Choice Link Here where i buyed it..

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the young blonde shinobi from the Hidden Leaf stood at his position shouting ever so loudly in the nighttime hours, he would be able to see a multitude of animals scurrying around frightened into the foliage near him. Some of the creatures would snarl and bark as they disappeared and others would simply shake their heads at the annoyance that this shinobi caused to them due to the time of the day. However from the looks of the boy, he was still young and naive which meant that he truly had no idea how the world around him worked nor how his action could affect not just him, but everyone and everything around him. It was truly a shame to put it mildly, but it was something that everyone had to learn as they grew up even though some people learned it faster and slower than everyone else.

For this shinobi tonight, he was going to learn something else entirely it would seem as he would notice multiple crimson eyes staring at him from a distance before everything around him became dark. Sure, he could easily turn and look around if he wished, but it would prove to serve no true purpose as everything was simply darkness and all the beautiful, vibrant colors of the area that he had been out had all disappeared. In other words, it was completely silent aside from the occasional cracking of a bone or two in the distance followed by the bloody screaming of what appeared to be a human being pleading for his life. Unfortunately for him, his pleas were nothingness to the creature that had him in their grasp as his head would be ripped off from his body and consumed by the dark creature as his life essence rained to the ground beneath them.

If the blonde shinobi from the Hidden Leaf would venture towards the noises, he would encounter an enormous creature chowing down on the lifeless body of its victim that was wrapped ever so elegantly in white silk. It would appear from a first glance that he had stumbled upon a spider's nest as other creatures were squirming around on the ground trying to escape from this dangerous creature while begging, pleading, and screaming for help. However, there was no real point as they had been wrapped in silk so tightly and were wasting so much of their energy struggling to escape. Nevertheless, the primal instinct of survival had kicked in and they were doing what they could do to survive. It was true a shame however, but that would be the way of the kingdom of animals and humans sometimes.

The question for this shinobi, regardless of him venturing to them or not, was a simple one: What would he do finding himself in a strange and dark place like this?

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kaito was still walking in that forest and getting even inside of it but didn’t find a single figure other than tree’s or voices of animal. So he decides to go a little further inside the deep forest so at least he can find a person. As Kaito was moving further and further deep inside the forest he looks at the sky and then whispers to himself with a smile “Man.... this moons looks so nice, I wish their was someone other then me watching it with me.” and then Kaito once again looks forwards and keeps walking and then as he walks in the forest in darkness, he was able to see a light coming from the center of the trees so he starts running towards the light and then he see two giant rock in a irregular shape and a spider web between them and then he looks a little more carefully and sees a spider caccoon and it shaped like a human and then Kaito starts walking towards it and then he sees some crimson red like blood coloured eyes glaring at him. And then after seeing those eyes, he was getting more and more curious and fall in love with those eyes he seen at that point on that prevailing dark night. As he going closer to those eys’s postion he see’s a spider and then he was arriving near that spider and as he closes the gap he says to the spider “I’m in love with you and your eyes, so can i ask you to come with me.” but while he says that to the spider in a quite and calm tone, he was still thinking why did he fall for such good eyes like these even he was not a kind of straightforward person but a tricky kind of person.

And he waits for that spiders answer about what he asked her later to go with him. But he was still curious to know about why did he fall in love with those crimson eyes of that spider.

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tryoutgifmod.gif

Hello Kaito :]
Akujin asked me to take over so I could build some experience as a Contract Mod. We'll be continuing the story where you two left ;]
[lb2]
The spider's eyes would observe the shinobi whom tread forward without fear, seemingly mesmerised. Unawarely stepping closer to his death. Every step taken on his part would be watched indiscriminately until he stood within grasp of the spider itself. What he would see under the dim moonlight was a spider of a size rivalling the heights of a horse, legs spread wide and solidly planted onto the floor. Its eyes glared down on the shinobi, maw slowly moving as its mandibles finished the last bits of its human prey.

"Is that so? You can ask, yes...", it would whisper, leaving its answer hanging in the air for the shinobi to realise the nature of its question. It's venomous hiss didn't sound as amused by the blind, almost reckless approach of the youngling. Or should we call him... fresh prey, considering he so willingly walked straight towards a giant spider? A couple of seconds of silence would tick by, the spider contemplating whether or not to eat the shinobi tonight when it had just devoured a good meal, the pressure of the monster spider's aura leaving a discomforting presence in the process. Eventually It would speak once more, continuing its sentence as if the seconds between the two phrases never happened, "... but why should I come with you when I could eat you?"

Despite the dimly lit environment, moonlight glistening on the finest spider strands woven between the trees, it didn't look like the spider had any intent to attack just yet. Its bulging body would not move an inch, eight eyes observing the youngling still as it awaited a reply, ready to judge the weight of its words and see what he could come up with. Maybe he would yet realise how small a fly he was in the eyes of the spider, leaving the question if fear and panic had yet to come... or if this shinobi was truly beyond such feelings.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Kaito goes near that spider with big crimson eye’s he can feel the pressure on him given by that spider and it gave him chill but still he want that spider as his own companion unlike other peoples who ran away just by watching that much big spider. Kaito knew that this spider was much more dangerous that it looks like and then after a little pause that spider whispers about he can ask any question he wanted to ask. And then after hearing that Kaito felt that all that fear he experienced first hand was all just lie and now he was back at his usual self, a careless and reckless person without any fear and always ready to die. And then he asks the spider “if she will join him and come to his village.” and then ask he ask’s the spider he waits for her response and then the spider says to him.</I>
“... but why should I come with you when I could eat you?"
<I>

And then after hearing that Kaito was a little confused himself and then says “Yeah... why would you come with me, when i was like a prey to you.” and then Kaito stands at the same spot motionless and speechless while thinking about something and then he says to the spider “I know why will you come with me because I want you to come with me.... I guess that’s enough of it.... So what do you thing wanna come with me.” and then Kaito waits for that spiders response.

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fearless shinobi seemed to snap out of his delirious gaze, suddenly realising that he might not be in that safe a moment he thought himself to be in. Realisation of him being prey dawned him and briefly shook him as he heard her question. It was a good thing he didn't reply immediately, thinking about his answer but the answer was hardly satisfying. Coming with him because he wanted that? The spider would have rolled its eyes if it only could, instead merely gazing at him with wordless disappointment. The attitude he displayed made the spider believe the boy considered this some test of desire or dominance or what have you, and therefore shook its head at his question.

"I will not.", its reply was short and clear on the matter. The boy was failing to impress the spider, believing an easy approach would be respected. It would weave a single strand of webbing and shoot it into the trees hidden under the guise of darkness, and as it pulled itself up meter by meter it spoke once more. "It is clear to me, little fly, that you are not thinking this through. If you believe man and monster will follow because you want this, you have a long way to go to earn their respect. What will you do now that you were denied?"

The giant spider would hang halfway the strand, dangling on the chord as it paused its climb in the middle of the air. Its eight red eyes remained fixated on the boy, awaiting its answer again. Another chance to prove he had what it took to make the spider come along his adventure. His bold approach had given him nothing so far, only driving the spider away. Carelessness for his environment and the situation had brought him into more danger than he realised. The spider wondered what his next step would be now.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Kaito waits for that spiders response. He sees that spiders eyes are rolling around as he whispered something to himself “Beautiful...” as he was observing the area around him. He sees that there is nothing but a open sky with large tree and darkness covering the area. As Kaito thought that it was the perfect place for him to kill peoples if they defy him. As after a moment later the spider answered as no, but it didn’t make Kaito panic because it was common for him to get denied due to his behaviour and attitude towards someone else.
The Spider waited for a moment while running away meter by meter</I>
“It is clear to me, little fly, that you are not thinking this through. If you believe man and monster will follow because you want this, you have a long way to go to earn their respect. What will you do now that you were denied?"
<I>

As the spider said this to Kaito, it made him angry as he says to the spider calmly with a smile on his face “man.... What a Drag? Well then lets get down to business. First of all, Stop running away.” As Kaito pulls out his guns and shots at the web to break it. And then after a moment, and says “and now second, what do you think you are spidy? And third what do you think I will do anything to just impress you to come with me? That’s why I don’t like peaceful ways at times like this. And now answer those question I just asked ya, and finally this is an order not request, You are coming with me got it.” As Kaito says this much to that spider he puts his guns back at their place and waits for that spider’s response to his question, while calming down himself.

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tryoutgifmod.gif
OOC: FYI, since I'm not experienced with the battle system, I will not go into a fight. Consider all your attacks/techniques pointless against the spider and its web. Neither will I be calling a BMod since I would not be able to provide a challenging experience of sufficient worth for you to earn the contract. Should you really want to go the battle route, however, I'll see if someone else from Contract Team with battle experience can take over. Just let me know.
[lb2]
The spider not being just any sort of spider didn't weave just any sort of webbing either. The bullets fired by the gun would ricochet on the strand, the spider merely chuckling at the kid's attempt to impose his dominance within the realm of the arachnid. No, this monstrous spider was a presence to be reckoned with, its power only limited by its own patience and peace of mind. The boy truly had no idea how little a fly he was in the world of a spider. As the spider further climbed up the strand, its movements would be faster than before. So fast the boy wouldn't even be able to follow it, the arachnid being nothing but a flicker disappearing in the darkness.

"You are not in a position to order me around, little fly. Let me show you just how much...", the voice of the spider would echo around, its presence gone and unable to be traced by mere mortal perceptions. The strands of the spider would become lightly visible all around Kaito, reflecting the moonlight in full for the first time and showing exactly how poor he had done by blindly stumbling into the spider's nest. All around Kaito, spider webbing made of chakra had cut off every sort of escape, the webs too strong to be destroyed in any way. Yes, the spider was queen in her own web, Kaito a powerless being in its domain. No matter how hard Kaito would try, the chakra web would not bend nor break under his power or abilities, leaving him trapped as the 'little fly' he was considered to be until present.

Small spiderlings would scurry away as Kaito looked around, hiding in little holes in the thick layers of webbing too small for him to crawl through. It became quickly clear. While the spider had been talking to Kaito, the cocoon around the immediate vicinity had been finished by the countless little spiders. No matter the direction he'd run to, he'd ultimately meet a wall of chakra webbing too strong to tear through. The only escape route being through the air and towards the moon that provided glistening light within the cocoon. The only escape... Also an escape expected to be taken... There was no saying what the consequences would be if Kaito proved to be this predictable as to decide to leave through the only exit available.

A second human victim to the hunger of the spider?

"How poor your attention is... Clumsy. Sloppy. Do you believe you can consider yourself my equal when you are not paying attention to the details?", the voice of the arachnid echoed further within the cocoon. From all around him the skittering of legs could be heard, but none of them betraying the position of the giant spider. "Did you think that walking up to me all enamoured would make this any less of a 'serious business' because you acted like a love-struck fool? You are the one under the impression this was a peaceful meeting. Not I...". An eerie giggle would resonate throughout the webbed realm of the spider as little pieces of the puzzle were being revealed. "If you had paid attention... You could have known... In my realm, I ask the questions... Maybe now that you are awake, full of temper and ready for 'serious business'... Tell me, what do you think I am? Just a dumb monster? Think again..."

The boy had calmed down after he had fired off his gun, believing himself to be in a position of authority. Believing that demanding was a 'peaceful' way. No, demanding was the offence of words. No room for teaching or learning. No room for bargaining. Just a verbal assertion of inherent aggression and presumed dominance. In the eyes of the spider, the boy had much to learn. Weapons, power. He had those, sure, but he proved to lack in purpose and direction. All brazen bravery without careful strategy.

"Your foolish bravery is intriguing but not commendable. Quick actions may save a life but are also proof of a poor sense for strategy. Let's see if we can draw out some strategic sense out of you... How many spiders are in this web, you think?", the spider's voice continued to speak, like a whisper carried around by the winds.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Kaito was slowly showing his true nature. The spider started moving into darkness faster than before it was going, but now that Kaito was down at his serious business, he can’t let it end that way. As he hears a voice from the darkness saying that he was in no position to order around. As Kaito notices countless spider around him making web as a trap and then after a moment later, Kaito starts laughing and then he shouts “Well, spider I will not gonna fight you or do something crazy, but I haven’t gave up on ya or not gonna die right now cause I still got a lot crazy things to do.” As Kaito says this shouting, he starts enchanting some words with no sound as he make a little barrier around him, destroying everything coming in that small barrier and then he says to that spider shouting cause he don’t know where it was “Well I will make you come with me, with a full use of my abilities.”

As Kaito waits for that spiders response, he ignores every spider their but starts moving forwards while keeping that barrier so no one do anything to him as he hears the spiders voice once again saying he was in the realm of monster so he has no right to answer, continued by that spider asking him, if she was a dumb monster. After hearing to her Kaito waits for a moment as he answer her “well if you are a dumb monster, then you won’t have to gone to hide for a hidden attack, but serious you really are a genius but I am not gonna just give up cause I am a stupid shinobi.”

As Kaito was waiting for that spider response she responded to him saying that they will teach him a little sense about strategy but Kaito ignored that specific sentence said by that spider as he keeps moving towards that dark forest without stopping and then he whispers into that dark forest when he arrives near it, “hey, spider can you just come out now, it’s boring here when you are not around.” and then Kaito waits for her response to him.
[lb2][/lb2]

[OCC: It's okey, let continue without any B-Mod, and you can contact me through discord as well as in server my name is The Devil is Back..... and also I think i will be busy in first 2 weeks of October due to my exams......and lets have a thread some other time.]

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tryoutgifmod.gif

OOC: That's okay, thanks for informing. You can reply once you're done with your finals, the thread will patiently await your return. Good luck out there.
[lb2]
It would not matter where Kaito went, he would only be greeted by webbing eventually. Spiderlings would skitter around and hide as he approached, none bothering to attack him. With or without barrier, their task was not one of hunting prey but of building the web to the giant spider's desires. From his replies, it was clear the shinobi disregarded what the spider was saying, taunting it. But the spider would not reply, nor would it come out. Kaito would be left all alone with his questions in the middle of the giant cocoon. Trapped in the forest, trapped in the spider's web. Only one exit. One unanswered question lingering.

How many spiders are in this web?

A seemingly dumb question drawing out the easiest of answers. Yet, the devil was in the details. The question was meant to make the shinobi think. Not about the answer, but about the way to discover the answer. Unfortunately, the shinobi didn't bother with the question and so the spider didn't bother with his solitude and boredom. Such was the fate of any arachnid - silent patience. Such was the fate of any fly caught - a lonely death. Hidden in the darkness and in its web, the giant spider waited patiently for the shinobi to learn its lesson. While the spider's patience was pretty much endless, it wouldn't wait an eternity to assess the worth and potential of this strange visitor disturbing its nest. While the truth was that not all flies got caught, a similar truth was that not all flies were worth the attention.

And so the spider waited in its web. Observing. How long would the shinobi remain bored...?

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Well as Kaito was asking her to come out but she wasn’t ready to come out but asking about how many spider he can see? As Kaito starts thinking about he should answer her question and then he starts turning his head seeing spider’s while holding onto his barrier without any difficulty. And then finally after reaching an end, he says to that spider “Well spider san you asked how many spider are there in webs right? Then my answer is this... there are countless spider, even if i kill one, ten more will come because I’m standing in the realm of spiders right. Now please, forgiving my rude nature can you come out spider san.” as Kaito starts playing nice to that spider so she can come out and Kaito can discuss the rest of the matter with her. While he puts his one of the hand in his pocket and pulls out the box of cigarette and then picks one of them with a rude ad angry face on and lights it up and starts smoking to relax and calm himself because he find their no other way to relax himself.

Then after getting a little bored he sits down on the same place he was standing shouting out “Spider san I will not go back until I impress you, so can you please come out, I even answered you question.” As Kaito was planning to do something that will just benefit him. Kaito was getting closer and closer to his psychopathic personality of himself but he didn’t want that to happen so he want to finish this business as fast as he can.

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Monster Spider</COLOR>

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1][/td]
[td=null,1]Countless spiders was his answer. He had chosen the obvious answer rather than the thoughtful answer. And here he went expecting things again. From its hiding place the spider shook its head, silence still lingering within the spider's cocoon. Did it had to spell out what it expected? No, that couldn't be the case. It would be far less troublesome to eat the human rather than to teach the human. If only it was sufficiently hungry for such a treat. The thought of food and its appetite would take a hit as the smell of cigarettes curled into the air. The human had lit a cigarette, anger on his face dissipating as the nicotine calmed his nerves. Again, he would state he how expected the spider to be impressed. He'd not waver in his resolution, nor leave behind his stubborn desire to take a spider with him. Taking. Only taking and expecting. Yet giving little to nothing in return.[lb2]

<COLOR color="#800080">"You watch too much with your eyes and not sufficiently with your mind... Every web has only one spider... Namely the spider that created it... ", it would eventually correct the shinobi's answer. " Your disinterest in the world around you and that of others is what causes you to lose more than you realise, little fly... Continue to consume for your own gain... You will have to do so alone..."[lb2]

And with those words, strands of webbing shot from every corner would wrap the boy and his barrier into a cocoon of its own. Layers of silken strands would envelop him, denying him sight from the world around him, cloaking him in total darkness with only the light of his cigarette as his guide. The shinobi's orientation would be scrambled as the web-sac seemed to move, the silken strands resisting tear and denying him an instant escape. But eventually... Yes, eventually he would be able to free from himself.[lb2]

And once he escaped from the webbed trap he found himself in, he would be all alone. No spiders, no web. Just himself, all alone in the woods.
[/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As that spider was correcting his answer as that on each web their is one spider and then kaito says laughing “oh..yeah you are right.” as soon as Kaito says this he starts enchanting something and puts a large scale barrier over his small barrier so no one can escape. And then he says to that spider “hey spider I am coming you way now and also i just putted a large scale barrier over this forest. So not you or not even i can escape from here on wards.” and then Kaito stands up and starts moving into the forest of darkness without stopping to search for his companion to go with him.

As his cigarette was finished, he throws it away and moves forward to the darkness while saying this to spider “I will take you with me, even if darkness consumes me completly but my love I will fight to darkness and even light to be always your side, so lets go together to conquer this world full of despair.” and then Kaito waits for her response to him as he was walking into that forest while crossing every web cautiously not to damage them even a little and keep enchanting his spells.

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aftermath

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1][/td]
[td=null,1]Was it a byproduct of fear? Perhaps a self-inflicted genjtusu? Only the shinobi would be able to tell as to why he imagined himself creating a barrier beyond his own powers when he was already hampered by a personal barrier, then further wrapped within the strands of the spider's cocoon. Maybe this whole night had been but a dream, the red eyes in the distance that of several Sharingan genjutsu being activated. Maybe the spider had been there for a brief moment, the shinobi believing himself to have met the arachnid in person in his mind's eye. But whichever the truth would be Kaito held before himself, one thing was certain - there was no one around.[lb2]

[EXIT / SEARCH FAILED]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
After a little minutes later, when Kaito puts his barrier over the forest. He starts feeling uneasy and then after a little moments later Kaito wakes up for sleep and he sees a beutiful view near his eyes but their was no trace of spider and then Kaito starts laughing loudly and then he puts his one palm on his half face and shouts “You just wait you damned spider I will come back for you and when that time comes I will force you badly to come with me just get ready and prepare to die if you don’t obey me.” and then after shouts his emotions out he stands up and then starts heading towards the leaf village and waits for a moment when he will get that spider.

[TOPIC LEFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back