Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I Am Not A Villain- I am The Villain [Forced Entering]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There once was a white sage who stood over Konohagakure as a pillar of hope. His medical expertise rivaled his physical attributes and vast knowledge of ninjutsu. He stood taller than the average man and possessed the strength of a lion. He was brave and feared no man. His light shined throughout the village. This is not the story of this man. This is the story of the darkness which approached the new beacon of hope.

The Phoenix Gates

The all protecting gates that surround the village known as Konohagakure. These gates were freshly built after the Fire Country Civil war and as a sign of peace carry both shinobi and samurai styled influence. With the insignia of Konohagakure branded on the tall wooden gates and accompanying Phoenix adornments present throughout to usher in a rebirth of the Fire Country, the chakra infused structure is a beacon of hope for those that look to the light in their darkest hour. With guards stationed around the clock to spot any and all would be problems that might approach those behind the sturdy protective walls.

The Return
The insignia of Konohagakure branded on the tall wooden gates once meant something to Anatsu. There were many improvements made to this new structure. However, they were unscathed and unharmed. These walls had not seen battle, which was a direct reflection of the like shinobi that were within them. Anatsu once stood over these gates as a proud ANBU. His forehead protector did not have a massive line scratched through its center back then. His face, currently the face of madness itself, was once covered by the mask of an eraser, an Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai of Konohagakure. He was one of the most talented ANBU to ever grace the hidden village in the leaves. He now returned, not as an eraser, not as an ANBU, not as a hero or a beacon of hope...

He returned as a mad man. He was the Kokushibyou.

Character Description

Anatsu's dark brown eyes were big and always wide open. The once relaxed Uchiha was now a wired mad man, not a crazy man, but a blood thirsty mad man. His clothes were old and full of blood stains. Most of the stains were old, yet many were fresh. His forehead protector was placed firmly in its rightful place, with a large scratch running through the middle of it, indicating his rogue status. He was of average height and the average weight of a muscular man.

The Forced Entry

Anatsu had approached the gates, he now needed a way in. It was dark out, which would aid his stealthy approach. These gates were new, yet resembled many of the old characteristics that an experienced ANBU would know how to infiltrate. However, it would still require excellence. Anatsu was mad, he was blood thirsty, but he was also somewhat excellent.

Sharingan! whispered Anatsu under his breath as the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan made its first career appearance in over thirteen years. Anatsu was known back in his ANBU years as somewhat of a speedster. There were very, very few who could rival his speed. It was unclear if Anatsu's investment in ninjutsu had taken away from his physical training, but he was still very fast. Not quite a blur, but he was fast. Anatsu, now a man in his late twenties, was determined to utilize genjutsu to distract any guard who managed to spot him as he quickly forced his way through the gates. As much as he wanted to slaughter every man on present, he needed to remain a myth for just a little while longer.

He possessed the skills of the Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai, but he was no ANBU.
He possessed the skills of an eraser, but he did not erase for this village.
He possessed the heart to fear no man, but every man feared him.

He was no hero, he was no citizen of a proud village.

This is not the story of a man finding happiness in his old home. This is not the tale of a white sage. This is not the tale of a wanderer or an ordinary rogue shinobi.

This was the start of a nightmare which would one day be erased from the history books.

This was the Kokushibyou of Konohagakure.

[S-Rank: 30 Minutes Forced Entering]
[Topic Left if successful]

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinobu was running around the village as normal, every day for more than four hours he would run and run to train his body. "Keep pushing and keep running, I wonder if they are crowded at the Hibachi? Only way to find out is to get there as soon as possible!" Arms and legs pumping he rounded the corner to finally return home through the village gates, Zoom, something went by him unnaturally quick. He responded immediately calling out to the gate guards. "Hey did anyone else see them?!"

Jumping forward he made his best effort to catch up with the figure, pushing harder and harder he sped up next to the person. Looking over with a giant stupid grin on his face he called out to the stranger. "Wow, you're fast! whaooop..." in a stumbling tumble Shinobu rolled on the ground a few times before picking himself back up and catching up with the other runner. With another giant stupid smile, this time missing a tooth, he chuckled and yelled through the whipping air again. "Heh, that was almost embarrassing! So you wanna race? First one to the Valley of the End gets dinner bought for them."

[Stopping]
Note: Edited with permission of OP

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If there was one thin Anatsu hated, it was a smile. Most people could simply see a smile. Anatsu felt it, smelled it, and even heard it. He hated smiles and he hated the shinobi behind him for having one. The man was panting, he was tired. Anatsu turned slightly to get a glimpse of him as he clutched his kunai in his pocket. He then went on to snicker under his breath as he let it go and turned towards the man quickly. However, as he did so, his robe flew off and there stood Anatsu with his arms wide open, chuckling in loud laughter as he stood before the man, completely naked. His crazy eyes beamed right at him.

This was not the laughter of a sane man. This was not the appearance of a sane man.

This was a mad man.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Or.... Why don't we race to the Hokage's office and ask him if he has any more sake?! I was just there this morning!"

The Konoha shinobi ahead of him definitely did not expect to see what appeared to be a crazy drunk and naked maniac before him running around at night. It was a new Konoha for sure. The maniac plan was under place.

[Topic Left if Shinobu agrees to race]
[To be specific: Left towards Konoha, not outside]

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Speeding along side the insane man Shinobu's eyes got as big as plates as he flung off the robe to revel his naked body. "WHAT THE HELL! This must be some kinda joke, either that or this guy needs some time in a padded cell. Whatever happens I gotta get him away from the city somehow, to many people around." Skidding to a sudden halt Shinobu turned to the drunkard in his maniacal glory and said. "Hey, Hey man! This isn't some kind of peep show, put your clothes back on."

Shinobus eyes instinctively scanned the man from the top down before getting too low and shooting back up to make eye contact. "And even if it was a show you are a little too lacking in endowment to be the main attraction." Turning with a bit of a frustrated grimace on his face he tried to remain calm as he spoke out loudly to the naked man with a small and awkward smile on his face. "I will race you to the Valley of the End, Naked or no I will win, even if you try your best! Come on I got a stash of sake out in my training area we can finish off. Afterwards we can discuss the proper use of pants." With a motion he indicated the man needed to go back out the Phoenix gates and leave the city.

[Away from the city is the only race i'll agree to]
[Edit: I will agree to a continuation of the race through the city as long as Anatsu agrees that all the same Force Entry rules apply to the thread/threads and he has not entered the village yet.(you are gonna have to call a Bmod if you want into the city) All forced entry rules of other characters interacting with us would still apply but others can RP as witnessing us zoom throughout the city if they want. Lemme know what you want to do. :) ]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
YEah no.

You're not able to enter the city unless you're let in, or you call a bmod and force your way in.

So Daichi is not going to be entering the city or any threads in said village untilt his one is resolved.

And IF this one is resolved, then any future threads will be following normal RP rules.

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A genjutsu is created when a ninja controls the chakra flow of a target's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses. This is frequently used to create false images and/or trick the body into believing its has experienced physical pain. Genjutsu can also be used to manipulate others - similar to brainwashing - by feeding the victim illusive suggestions. Most genjutsu is performed visually, requiring the target make eye contact with the caster.

Anatsu was a firm believer that there were many ways to fool the finest of shinobi, even without utilizing chakra. The disrespectful shinobi before him was eager for a race. "HAHA. A Race? I've never lost a race!" shouted Anatsu as he proceeded to wobble like a drunk man as he reached down and grabbed his small travel bag. He pulled out a pair of black pants which he proceeded to wear before putting on his boots. "I'll race you to the valley at end!" shouted Anatsu as he walked away from his robe, and shirt on the floor.

"But If I win, you will buy me sake when we are back!" shouted Anatsu once again, which was unnecessary because the shinobi was right next to him. Anatsu wobbled like a drunk man some more, turned away from the village and began to count...

"3...2..." Before he said one or go, Anatsu began to sprint away from the village.

"Last one there buys sake!!!!" shouted Anatsu once more as he ran.

[Topic Left and will post a new topic to join at Valley At End if Shinobu is okay with it]

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Trying to convince the crazy man to leave the village was a stressful task, made even more so by the fact that his nakedness kept drawing more attention from passerby's. Seeing a family with young children suddenly come around the corner Shinobu jumped in the way of their view of the naked rogue ninja. "Gah, Must... Protect the Innocent" Holding his arms out he smiled awkwardly and began to blush as the people quickly covered their children's eyes and rushed off. Turning back he found the drunkard right in his face yelling at a very inappropriate level. "Glad you came to your senses about wanting to race. Count us down!"

"3...2..." Before he said one or go, Anatsu began to sprint away from the village.

Getting a bit angered at the cheating at first Shinobu suddenly remembered the race was not his true goal here. "Sheeze, The things I do for my village. I should get a promotion for dealing with this guy." Before he rushed off to race this maniac Shinobu reached out to his surroundings with his awareness ability to make sure there were no tricks up the strangers sleeves and then reached down to fiddle with the equipment on his belt. Sensing the true chakra signature running out of the village Shinobu happily started running after the man as he spoke to himself. "I am so glad he has an extra pair of pants."

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back