Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I am so lost.... [Open]

Ashikaga Shiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Before this starts, forgive me for the formatting. I’m on mobile)

The next morning

”Shiro, how did you get here? I’m getting so lost. I should really get a map.” Those were the thoughts rushing through Shiro’s head as he ran through the crowded streets of the district. ”Umm, maybe here?” Looking into a shop ”No, this isn’t it. Maybe here?” Ducking into another shop “It’s not here either! Oh man, Akamatsu, we are so lost.” Akamatsu barks in agreement. As he continued running ducking between people, he’d stop in the center of the district, very lost.

[Started Thread]

Ashikaga Shiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: I am so lost....[Open]

[Roughly 30 minutes later]

“Excuse me, ma’am? Sir? Ugh, I can’t seem to get anyone’s attention, and I’m already late for school. This is bad.” Running around, he looked for any sort of tool that could help him get to the academy, but with no luck. Eventually he stopped, looking around, even more lost than before. Taking out the pendant, he’d sigh. Mom, Dad, y’all never would have gotten lost. Y’all would know what to do. So, if y’all can hear me, please. Tell me where to go” As he slowed to a halt, he listen to the sounds of the city, trying to locate a starting point. Akamatsu can’t hone in on a specific scent yet, so we’ll have to go by sound and sight. Or we could wait here and ask passerby for directions....”

As he contemplated his options, Akamatsu barked once. I agree with you Aka, but we can’t afford to be brash. We have to play this safe.” As he made up his mind, he started asking for directions.....

Asking for directions. Duration: 1 hour

Ashikaga Shiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Hey, I'm gonna try First Person out on this in this post. I'll see if I like it :3)

"Welp, Akamatsu, we seem to be out of luck. Want to grab a bite to eat?"
Akamatsu would bark in agreement
"Alrighty, let's go see what's around."

Walking off, Akamatsu on my head, I'd start looking for a place to sit down and eat. As I walked around, I caught a glimpse of the Academy
"Yes! Aka, we found it! We have to hurry! We are so late......"
Running off, I'd be reminding myself to apologize to my teachers for being so late

[Ran off to the Academy]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back