Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaving Country "I do not know tha wea!"

This thread contains one or more players exiting the country.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Lost... that was for sure at this point in time. "Fcks sake I swear I have seen this dune pile already!" The male started to heat up, not only from the sun but also from his personality he started to blow a fuse. He once more marked a dunepile, and started to walk along. But slowly he started to slow his pase down. "Too hot..." He summoned Nyr, his summon to sit on the back and in the shade as he made a small tipi on top of Nyr. "To hot..." He muttered and the Canine contract soon found himself agreeing. "that it is..."

[Leaving country]
[60 mins runtime]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back