Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I have survived

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
First and foremost my personal note: Hello Ninpocho!!! I have survived a bout of homelessness, a bipolar disrespectful, unfaithful wife, 2 wildfires, 3 blizzards, 8 avalanches, and 3 scammers... all so that I can announce I will be back on Ninpocho in mid March after I get a new laptop and finalize my budget for the rest of the year. I look forward to working with everyone again.

Now to the meat and potatoes: If there is anyone who can volunteer to lead me back through the twists and changes of the system and stories I would be grateful. My email is kurotoraono@gmail.com and I check it once a day everyday. I have an idea on how Kuro should return but I want to fit in accordingly and reconnect with stat system properly.

Thank you all for your time and I deeply apologize for my abrupt absence over the past couple of years.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro, welcome back! I have given you an orange coat of paint, necromanced your profile, training, and dojo, and am here to drop this off to help you familiarize yourself with the current story in Sand: https://ninpocho.com/threads/and-so-the-sands-of-fate-begin-to-fall-once-more.64364/

I reached out to you a while back about adding some Kuro flair to the slight reframing of our storyline, so please feel free to use this as a launching point for your character's return to rping or feel free to work whatever return makes the most sense for you into the fold.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro, welcome back! I have given you an orange coat of paint, necromanced your profile, training, and dojo, and am here to drop this off to help you familiarize yourself with the current story in Sand: https://ninpocho.com/threads/and-so-the-sands-of-fate-begin-to-fall-once-more.64364/

I reached out to you a while back about adding some Kuro flair to the slight reframing of our storyline, so please feel free to use this as a launching point for your character's return to rping or feel free to work whatever return makes the most sense for you into the fold.
Thank you, it will be good to bury myself in the sands again

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Please excuse me I have just been wandering the sidelines and haven't posted prior to yet another reactivation. Thank you Suna , Shin and Michi

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back