Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I like being alone {solo} - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: I like being alone {solo}

No, you're not.

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=30&p=167#p167

As per the run time rules you may only use run time to exit a thread if it in the same post in which you created the thread.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

[ooc: huh? the 19th would be the end of last weeks training. Today is the 20th and marks the start of a new week. Are you guys asking for this week training??? I'd hate for you all to be stuck with me unprepared so you have my permission. I guess everyone gets this week of training if Akechi, shouta and Gogangi agrees. Hate to respond without an rp but will edited in my rp if nobody else posts]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

((OOC: well I actually meant 10/13-> 10/19. Sorry for confusion with the thread. Just wanted to make sure we were all on the same field. Admin or council clean up these ooc when you can thanks!))

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

[ooc: cool wit me but Ima need you guys to through up an rp so I know who I am attacking or placing conditionals for. Would not make since to attack your characters if they are just talking and not being aggressive. rp dictates the actions I send in. Also Kane you are a troll for putting the body back down lmao.]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[OOC: Makes no difference to me. I'll vote along w/ the majority to use this week's training]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[Out-of-character post response]
Caring over statements from b-mod request forum(with tense and location corrections)...

In response to the subject of training in the thread, voting that approved last weeks applies(Not much chances either way for me).

I'd also like to suggest/request that we post in the B-mod request forum for OOC talk or create an OOC thread in the Mineshaft area. On second thought, I sent a request to admin.

Also, awaiting Akechi and Kudaranai's role-play before I go in order to keep post order.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

I need one person to give me more detail on their build and then I can start doing everyone's actions. Please be patient. I only received 3 builds within the last 24 hours.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Part of this is in admin for review, just a heads up. It won't change who is in the fight/thread, but it could have an impact on the fight itself.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

(Can we be told what this "review" is about? It's getting REALLY annoying that every single thing on this site needs to be reviewed.)

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I was told that this would not delay this mod. However, Zenichi said that this review has delayed him in a major way. What's going on? I'm not liking the lack of transparency, or the delays that are derailing this topic from behind the scenes.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hoshikata said:
Part of this is in admin for review, just a heads up. It won't change who is in the fight/thread, but it could have an impact on the fight itself.

As I stated in the PM, I don't know what's under review. As it is stated, this could effect the fight. If it's something minor like how a specific jutsu is rolled, then that's a minor issue. If it is somebodies accuracy or stats, it could effect multiple actions. This is a high caliber fight that I do not want to redo over and over so until I know what is being discussed, I can't start rolling hit/miss actions

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All good. Thanks for taking the mod but I'd like to have someone that'll be a bit more active mod it. You have a lot of stuff going on so I'm just going to request another mod.

Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back