Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I Need a Breather [ Force Exiting ]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke hadn't left the village since he'd made it through the gates. 'A lot has changed since I've first entered this village.' The memories the boy held on to were enough to keep pushing him forward. He knew that there was only one thing he could do about the destruction that has come upon the villages. 'Aiding in rebuilding what was once home. The Sand Villagers can overcome by working together. It looks as though they will have things back up in no time.' The boy had hope for Suna as he made his way to the outskirts of his vacation spot. A white fox kept close to the boy's heels. It made haste as to stay close to it's owner.

Uzi knew the village all too well after his stay. A breather on the outskirts of the village would be great. There was still more of the shinobi nation that the boy hadn't visited yet. He didn't put down his plans on traveling, but he wanted to get a grip on the places that he visited. How else could he do that without staying put for a while. 'I hope the clan isn't worried about my whereabouts. I shall be back soon.' The boy turned around thinking of the one's he was leaving behind before continuing on with his own journey. He didn't plan on moving to another village yet, but with this one, plans usually don't turn out the way they were thought up. Hopefully the young Uchiha wouldn't run into trouble while he was out and about. Of course roaming around and being free was nice, but being protected by your village gates was a much safer idea.

[ S ~ Rank | 30mins until departure ]
[ MFT | WC: +270 ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back