Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I need names! [pvt] [requesting Tama]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Returning home, Akumi sat and lounged on the couch until her brother came home. She had just gotten out of jail, and out of the Hokage's office. She wanted to get back on duty as soon as possible, so she needed Names of the local Uchiha's, and where she might find them. She knew her brother was an ANBU at one point, he was now a sennin, and the Hokage's right hand, so he was the best person to ask for this information.

Akumi sent a letter to Tamashii's office, a word that she was home, and needed his help on a mission. She didn't say any details, the only thing she said was she'd be home until she saw him and she also included a smiley face. SHe knew he'd be happy to hear she was out of jail.

After a little bit, Akumi did start cooking some noodles and making tea, she wanted a good meal, and she was tired of the half-assed food she had been eating for the past month or so. So she put on some noodles, enough that if Tamashii wanted any, he could get some too.

[topic created]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Entering the home Tamashii would smile as he held the letter in his clutches, one from a student and another from his sister. The one from Shinzo he would answer alittle after the tournament. However, it would seem Akumi his sister was finally out of the prison, though he knew however he was tangled in paperwork and Yomi wouldnt let him leave until it was done. So when he finished he would make his way here. So with that he could manage some other things, but this was going to be interesting. He could smell food made... it had been a long time since anyone aside from himself cooked in this home. And thus he knew exactly where to find her without calling out to her. Nodding he would find himself looking into the kitchen, "Knock knock? Happy to see ya home.", nodding he would look to Akumi wondering what the letter was about...

"I got alot to do... but I figured I would answer you in person, What did ya need?", nodding he managed to take a seat at the table before waiting for her answer...

[Short post]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
By the time Tama got home, the noodle was done. When Akumi heard his voice she glance back and showed him a smile. She poured him a small bowl since she knew he didn't have much time, a small snack wouldn't hurt, right? Maybe she was just trying to butter him up to make it easier for herself to ask for private information on local villagers.

"Heya, Tama, Sorry to take you from your work." Akumi stated as she placed the small bowl of ramen in front of him. She had a bowl for herself as well as she sat down at the table with him. "I am out now, but I can't become a Konoha ninja yet... Yomi- I mean the Hokage sent me on a mission if I complete this mission, she promised I would get my title back." Akumi started, she jumped straight to the point, she could have started with how is work, or how've been, but that would just waste his own time. That stuff could wait until his day off, or when he was done with work.

Akumi then sighed, she knew Tamashii already knew all of the known details of the Hokage's disappearance, so it probably wouldn't surprise him to hear about this mission. "Yomi thinks that the Uchiha are behind the Hokage's disappearance, so she has tasked me with "Interviewing" a few of them." She explained, "That's where you come in... I need you to give me names and faces of Uchiha in this village, please?" She asked, then she placed her hands together, almost giving a begging look. It didn't seem like a lot to ask for, but it was something she needed in order to fully return to the village.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding it wasnt much of something to ask, he would nod as he took the bowl of ramen into his hands, after of course sliding it closer to himself and taking a bite. He would listen to her request thinking to himself, 'Did Yomi put her up to this?' tilting his head to the right and pondering for a moment. "Right. So you need big brother to give you exclusive access to documents on the Uchiha clan and others with the name Uchiha? I see I see... Well..", nodding he would pull a key from his suit jacket pocket, and toss it to her.

"Here. You have access to my documents, I keep them in a filing cabinet on the left. Most of the info you need will be in there listed as stated. Just make sure you dont go trying to jam the key in there... its primed with a triggered line of explosives... not that it would effect you. But it would put a hindrance on collecting the information if my documents are destroyed... Maybe I can groom you into taking my position one day, huh?" nodding he would eat some more ramen before taking a towel to wipe his face.

"Thanks for the food... But I gotta get back to the office. Student Tournament is coming around soon. Maybe it'll help settle the restlessness in the air eh?" As he said that he would nod and bow his head to his sister before packing up the food and taking it with him. She was a good cook, Maybe she would be an equally good leader? Who knew... Tamashii believed though...

[Topic left unless stopped]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi blinked, it was a lot easier than she expected, but she was glad she didn't have to beg much. SHe caught the key and listened to his warning about the explosives, she smirked a little. Good thing she didn't try breaking into it. She blinked again as he mentioned about her taking his position one day, if she could ever gain the Hokage's trust, then maybe, She guessed it'd depend on whether or not Umashi came back, alive.

"Thank you tama, Maybe one day I will take your position. that's a goal I could follow." Akumi said with a smile and a nod. Then as soon as he came was as fast as he left, she nodded in an understanding way. "I'll see you later, Tama, I hope things go smoothly at work." Stated and waved to him as he left.

After Tamashii left, Akumi finished her meal, then she went to go raid the filing cabinet. She carefully unlocked it and opened it, making sure not to set off the explosives. Once it was open, she looked through the files, there were a lot of other documents, but she only cared for the ones she needed. Once she found the files she needed them, she gathered them and put them on the desk. These files had every known Uchiha, official clan, or not. Most had pictures along with their name, residence, and rank. Some pictures were missing, but Akumi would just memorize the names, and the photo's in the documents. Her new renningen made it easier to remember images, much easier.

After akumi was done studying the Uchiha files, she placed them back, and closed up the filing cabinet, making sure it was locked. She didn't want to risk leaving the key at home, so she took it with her, Tamashii would tell her if he needed back it or not, she'd give it back when she could.

After that Akumi left home, she needed to complete this mission as soon as possible.

[topic left]
[new info gained!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back