Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I needs my stuff for my new character!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayakuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So this is gonna be terrible because I don't remember too much about my previous NC character, because I did come back after I was Hayakuro, and the only thing I remember about that character is the name because it was cool.
The Particulars said:
Old Character name Shinkuakki Furandure (That's possibly spelled wrong.)
EDIT: Actually, it might be under "Nara Hayakuro". I honestly don't know anymore. XD

Old Character Village Yes?

Old Profile Topic Title That's a good question!

Old Training Topic Title Also a good question!

Old Dojo Topic Title An even better question!

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information Honestly, all I really want is my PL and like, my money; I remember I had so much that I could probably buy everything I want with just it. XD I don't care about jutsu levels.

New Character Name Nara Hayakuro

New Village Stone

Edit #2 It was made aware to me that I was actually in an active village since I was last in Mist, so I'm OCR'ing into Stone instead!

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PL: 1391
Agility: 216
Stamina: 190
Ninjutsu: 290
Genjutsu: 290
Taijutsu: 170
Chakra Control: 235

ABILITIES
Slippery Mind
Strategy
Headstrong: Â Rank 2
[Shadow Tactics: Â Rank 2
Strategy(Granted from Nara Bloodline)
Insight I
Insight II
Handseal Expert
Movement Bonus
Cold Resistance

EQUIPMENT

Headgear [Upper]: Â None
Headgear [Mid]: Â None
Headgear [Lower]: Â None
Armor 1: Â Ninja Gear
Armor 2: Â Chuunin Vest
Hands: Â None
Feet: Â Speed Sandals
Accessory 1: Â None
Accessory 2: Â None
Extra 1: Â Kirigakure Chuunin Vest
Extra 2: Â Muffler
Special: Â Kawarimi Target

Item Slot 1: Â Kunai
Item Slot 2: Â Senbon
Item Slot 3: Â Katana</td></tr>

Ninjutsu[/siz
Transformation: Â Rank 1[/siz
Combination Transformation: Â Rank 4 [MASTER][/siz
Body Switch: Â Rank 1[/siz
Raining Needles: Â Rank 2[/siz
Desert Coffin: Â Rank 2[/siz
Desert Graveyard: Â Rank 1[/si
Grand Fireball: Â Rank 2[/
Grand Waterfall: Â Rank 1[/si
Ice Prison: Â Rank 1[/s
Mist Teleportation: Â Rank 2[/si
Third Eye: Â Rank 4[MASTER][/siz
Windwalk: Â Rank 1[/siz
Burst of Speed: Â Rank 2[/siz
Earthslide River: Â Rank 1[/siz
Wall of Spirits: Â Rank 1[/siz

Genjutsu[/si
Clone: Â Rank 3 [MASTER][/s
Exhaustion: Â Rank 2[/siz
Hidden Mist: Â Rank 1[/si
Cancel: Â Rank 1[/si
Silent Scream: Â Rank 1[/s
Tree Binding: Â Rank 1
Night: Â Rank 1
Verse of Darkness: Â Rank 1
Frozen Midnight: Â Rank 1

Taijutsu
Shift: Â Rank 1

Hayakuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kay, should be done!

---

Old Character Name: Shinkuakki Furandure
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Reactivation?
Last Known Whereabouts: Good question!
Old IC Rank: Chuunin

New Character Name: Nara Hayakuro
Preferred Username: Hayakuro
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Nara
Custom Class: Alchemist (Veteran)
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Alchemist (Veteran)[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (40+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (50+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: 5% Auto-Dodge
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Everything Else
[i]Low:[/i] None
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Med-Nin Please~
IC Rank: Uhh, Med-Nin?

Character Age: 23
Character's Physical Description: Think Rukia but with glasses, a light grey right eye and a black left eye.
Character's Mental Description: Hyper intelligent, slightly sarcastic, a little cold, can be friendly as long as you don't impede her research, people-watcher, easy to get along with as long as you're not in her way or somehow against her.
Multiple Personality Application: Nahh
Character History:
Coming from a branch clan of Nara, in the Village Hidden in the Stone, Hayakuro's family was never terribly unique. They did their jobs, they were skilled at what they did, but they never really stood out in the village, which suited them just fine. They procreated, protected the village, and did all the things that were asked of them.

And then Hayakuro was born.

The baby arrived just fine, the only thing remarkable about the girl was her monochrome heterocrhomia, or that her eyes were different colors; one a blue so dark it's black to the human eye, and one a grey, milky white, similar to a blind iris. It would also be discovered early on that her eyesight wasn't perfect, hence the glasses she wears in her current life.

From an early age, Hayakuro excelled mentally. She learned to speak very young, and developed a vocabulary and language knowledge far beyond her years. When she grew closer to the academy student age, that knowledge started developing into natural curiosities. She started reading about the world and about shinobi as she approached her schooling.

Entering the academy, she was never a combat prodigy, but she excelled powerfully in concepts and theories. Although she could perform any Ninjutsu she was taught adequately, she had a deep knowledge of the human body, the chakra system, and the theories behind the techniques, about why they worked. She graduated at the high-middle of her class for performance, but easily beyond the top as far as retention and use of knowledge.

Her Genin years were surprisingly uneventful, choosing to continue her personal studies about humans, human nature, and human physiology. She felt as though she wanted to walk the path of the medical ninja, something that her family and her superiors wholeheartedly supported. They were keen to see what a girl with this kind of knowledge could do in the medical field. They started pushing her to learn more about chakra and ninja techniques; she grew in understanding about how chakra interacts with humans, about how it manifests itself in Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and other, lesser utilized types of ninja magic.

She achieved med-nin status easily, quickly mastering the concepts of using chakra for healing purposes. She did well, keeping mostly to the hospitals around the Mist village. Her depth of knowledge and skills with the medical techniques allowed her to branch out, to begin iterating upon and refining the established medical jutsu, and about how the chakra interacted with them.

Her studies grew deeper, her insatiable quest for knowledge on her subjects started to gravitate her towards some of the darker aspects of chakra manipulation. She read about scholars attempting to do things with chakra and the human body that were against the natural order. Turning bodies into puppets, merging human parts into a single person, even taking whole chakra coils from people and adding them to your own. Each gruesome attempt to create the next evolution of humanity drove her curiosity and drove her desires. She saw the pitfalls and mistakes that these previous experiments had done; although she had no desire to repeat any of them, she started to develop her own ideas, her own concepts of how she could possibly push the human/chakra condition and relationship.

And that's where we begin; a medical nin researching advancements in chakra nature in the world.
Clan Request: None.

Death/Retirement Thread: None!
Old Profile: None!
Old Training: None!
Old Dojo: None!
Old FAQ: None!

Special Usergroups: None!

Old Stats: 1391
Ninjutsu: 290
Genjutsu: 290
Taijutsu: 170
Chakra Control: 235
Old OOC Rank: B
Stat Cut: 0%
New Stats: 1391
Ninjutsu: 300
Genjutsu: 230
Taijutsu: 190
Chakra Control: 265
New OOC Rank: E

Justu Swaps:

So considering I'm E rank technically, I'm just swapping to what I plan on having once I actually become B rank proper, I won't be able to use most of these for a while.

Transformation: Â Rank 1 - KEEP
Combination Transformation: Â Rank 4 [MASTER] - KEEP
Body Switch: Â Rank 1 - KEEP
Raining Needles: Â Rank 2 -> Mystical Hand
Desert Coffin: Â Rank 2 -> Mystical Force
Desert Graveyard: Â Rank 1 -> System Restoration
Grand Fireball: Â Rank 2 -> KEEP
Grand Waterfall: Â Rank 1 -> KEEP
Ice Prison: Â Rank 1 -> Medical Assistant
Mist Teleportation: Â Rank 2 -> Anesthetic Infusion
Third Eye: Â Rank 4[MASTER] -> Crystal Eye
Windwalk: Â Rank 1 -> Elemental Clone
Burst of Speed: Â Rank 2 -> Barrier
Earthslide River: Â Rank 1 -> Earth Flow River (Same thing, but a couple things still refer to "Earthslide River")
Wall of Spirits: Â Rank 1 -> Rasengan

Genjutsu[/si
Clone: Â Rank 3 [MASTER] ->Basic Clone
Exhaustion: Â Rank 2 -> Tickling
Hidden Mist: Â Rank 1 -> After Image
Cancel: Â Rank 1 - Cancel (The Ninjutsu)
Silent Scream: Â Rank 1 -> False Surroundings
Tree Binding: Â Rank 1 -> Lethargy
Night: Â Rank 1 -> KEEP
Verse of Darkness: Â Rank 1 -> KEEP
Frozen Midnight: Â Rank 1 -> Temple of Nirvana

Taijutsu
Shift: Â Rank 1 -> Eagle Vision

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

Name of any Contract you currently own: None!
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None!
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own: None!
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?: None!
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

*** Trial period expired. Please subscribe to the service. Antispam service cleantalk.org. ***

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Stuff given, and first approval given. ^^

Calling another Council member into this.

*** Trial period expired. Please subscribe to the service. Antispam service cleantalk.org. ***

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looks good, Haya~

Now, this needs an Admin's touch~. Bless me with da magic, oh wonderful rednames. :3
<i></i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back