Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I Stand Alone - [ Kaito ]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I will not play these games any more."

The voice that echoed throughout the area was one that was laced with all of the ire that seemed to course through their very veins. It was becoming an old thing, struggling day to day while dealing with people who wanted to see you crash and burn rather than grow and flourish. The tinker of small toys would sound throughout the area, and the faucet would run full blast as someone stood overtop of it, scrubbing at their scalp with a blackened towel. At least it was not blood flowing freely from wounds this time around. It was too hard to watch herself deteriorate from such burning and bolstering wounds. Damn Endo, and damn the people who seemed to have stood behind him no matter what atrocities that he blabbered on about. Haruka's son would be placed upon the floor, legs crossed and hands attached to interesting little toys that had been crafted from wood and smoothed down to ensure that he would not end up with any kind of splinters from it. Every so often, the small boy would coo in delight as he knocked down the creation that he made, or a frustrated sound as he accidentally misplaced something. It was a normal sound that echoed throughout the household, along with his mother's muttering around as she worked on many different household things. The large complex was almost filled of nothing but ghosts of memories. Her mother and father had taken flight and chose to wander their way through the country side rather than stick around for the chaos that everyone had their eyes set on causing. So any noise that Haruka or Kei made would cause it to bounce off of many different empty walls. Actually, it was quite creepy if a person sat down to truly analyze it. However, thankfully, she did not take that time to really mull it over as she hung her head beneath of the faucet in the kitchen, letting colored dye run down the drain. It was interesting to think how much dye it really took to color all of the hair that Haruka had. She probably should've just chopped it all off when she could've, but at this point, it didn't matter anymore. After all, she had these thoughts roaming through her mind that made her go to some strange extents. The darker she looked, she was sure the less approachable she would seem. And at this point, she felt anything but approachable because of the chaos that she had been put through. Who wouldn't, though? It was a good question to ask.

Lifting her upper body up, she would rub the towel against her wet hair, causing friction to get it to dry much faster. Oh wait... Lifting a hand up, she would pull the water away from her hair in the form of vapor, and she would let it drop down to the sink below. Picking up a hair brush, she would run it through all of her hair, untangling it and letting it flow down to the very backs of her thighs and she would place the brush down. Bringing it over her shoulder, she would peer at the now noir locks and she would offer a small smile. It didn't bother her. Perhaps it would keep people from immediately recognizing her as well. Wasn't that something she could only wish for, though? Ah well. The black dress that she had on revealed most of her arms and back. The scars were visible from her altercation with Endo, but another point that would be shown off would be the almost breathing curse seal that Souji had bestowed upon her that still thrived, still burned it's mark into her flesh, and glowed a simple, gentle blue coloration. Ever since that fight... she could hardly control it. She could feel it latching into her mind, intoxicating her very being with the power that it offered, but it also intermingled with the demonic senses that she had. It was almost too sickening to control. Here she was, having to control herself when all these people were sitting here slapping her in the face. It made her want to send them to hell along with Endo. However... She knew it not to be the best choice that she could make. After all, didn't she need people to occupy the cells of the Hole? Of course she did. Traitors made the perfect candidates for such. Only the most vicious ones would die, and she already knew them to be on the status of 'want to be' traitors. The only threat they posed was getting in their way. A small breath of her's would pass her lips and she would turn around, her dress and hair flowing around her much like a shroud. Pacing over to Kei, she would kneel down next to him, a small smile touching her lips. "Whatcha building, lovebug?"' She'd ask, combing her fingers through his mop of blonde hair, and he would look up at her with a big grin crossing his features.

"House!" Came the quick response as he picked up a block, soon knocking over the house he was building with it. A childish giggle would be the one thing that would flow throughout the household and Haruka would laugh right along with him, sweeping the young boy up into her arms.

"Let's go for a walk, huh?" She would ask him, and he would nod his head up and down quickly, wrapping his arms around her neck. She would clutch the boy close and walk from the household to a small cliff overlooking the sea. Perhaps they would catch the sunset today? It seemed like a nice idea after all.
<i></i>

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Damn this shit ton of work....

Strolling past the pristine hospital walls, Kaito could only think of one thing. An open area. He did not care where, or when, or with who. It had been a gruesome twelve hour shift for the 21 year old Nara that consisted of: a lot of paper work, blood, syringes, scalpels, cuts, bruises, organs, crazy people, screaming mothers, concerned family members. Fucking stressful. If he had been in there for another hour, he might have faked an injury and gone on leave. The stress fullness was multiplied through the simple fact that they were understaffed. So instead of having a nurse deal with paper work, and having another nurse checking on the patients who stay the night, Kaito was running up and down the damn hospital doing the small things. He had already sent a letter or three to Hissori about it, but he knew it was pointless. All kaito knew was the simple fact that he was just a few steps away form freedom.

The doors slid open, the breeze pushing his dark brown almost black hair, also parachuting his white lab coat. The medical ninja inhaled the fresh air, closing his eyes trying to enjoy the perfect moment of freedom..And then his black skinny tie smacked him in the face, killing his mood instantly. Swatting the stray fabric back in place he kept walking towards the light. if i keep walking at an average pace, I should make be able to enjoy the landscape. And without any hesitation the medic walked towards the only place that made sense to go. Walks like these made the man's thoughts like a flowing river. What would he do next? Would he go to the library and check out more old forms of languages to try and explain the weird mark on his right chest? Or would he go to the bar? Maybe just call it an early day, or go do some research on his medical ideas of how to restore a severed limb without the use of a prosthetic? It had been almost impossible to come to a conclusion when he finally reached his destination. It was then that he realized he was not alone.
I need to stop doing that...Or maybe you should just talk to yourself more see if it helps...<i></i>​

Kaito looked at his shadow, swearing he just heard his own shadow again. Crazy or not, the six foot tall man dug his right hand to his pocket, taking out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. Picking one without looking he put the white lined paper to his lips, then putting the packet back to its rightful place. That is when he took a closer look the the woman who was now slightly closer to him. She was quiet attractive, with an unusual hairstyle. The dress suit her almost perfect, if it was not for all the visible scars. But what caught Kaito's eyes was the somewhat familiar markings on her. Yet hers were glowing a blueish hue. Though this would have caused people to feel uncomfortable in the least kaito was not even phased with disgust. On the contrary, he was interested...probably in more than one way.
She has a child! Have you no shame?!?<i></i>You are getting really annoying. All I am going to do is talk, and that is if she even wants to...

"Ammezin view ithn't it?" Kaito said, though not looking at her, just staring at the distance towards the sea. Turning towards her, taking the cigarette out of his mouth, holding it with his right hand, pointer and middle finger holding it gingerly he continued.

"Do you mind if I light it? I rather not be rude."

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tQXi9CY.png

Scars, were they not a pinnacle of pride? That was what she thought. It meant that she survived something that should've otherwise killed her. The woman's hand would envelope the small child's hand who stood in a wavering manner next to her. He was much like a young fawn, brand new to his strengthening legs, and ready to topple over at any minute. Ah well, that was the life of a toddler, was it not? The sound of footsteps would cause the young mother to almost immediately clue into her surrounding. Her upper body would dip down and she would sweep up the young blonde haired boy into her arms and she would hold him close as another made their presence known here. Who was this person? She had never seen them around before. However, she wasn't trying to meet many nowadays with all of the chaos that had taken place in the past few weeks. Actually, it was almost sickening how much trouble she had been tossed into here as of late. It left a strong distaste within her mouth and she couldn't find herself wanting to stand it for much longer. After all, leave it to the people that she swore herself to protect to turn on her and make her feel as though her attempts were nothing more than vainglory and self-serving. However, knowing that she hadn't seen this person before... and knowing that he probably didn't know who she was very well... It was more of a thing that she would let herself relax, but she still held little Kei close to her body as he watched the sun settling beneath the horizon in an adorable little awe. The man would slur on his words, perhaps because of the cigarette hanging from his lips, but hey, to each their own, right? "It is quite nice," she would speak with care, turning to pin her gaze against the horizon. Her blue eyes would watch the scene, and she would note that it was quite painting worthy. It was also a true testament to the fact that winter was finally going to show it's head. After all, it was a season she waited for and felt the most comfortable within. Hah.

"You may light it only if you stand down wind." She would state, raising an eyebrow. "You must've had a long day if you feel the immediate urge to light up when you're just meeting someone." It was not meant to be rude or crass, but rather just a statement of observation. After all, she wasn't too sure on the day a person had. She was no mind reader.

"I am Haruka and this is Kei. Who are you? I've never seen you here in the village before. Perhaps that means that I'm not looking closely enough."

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He watched her as she looked straight towards the horizon, agreeing with Kaito. The breeze felt nice, keeping the lab coat opened up pressing the white dress shirt on the man. He fiddled with the lighter, passing it through his left fingers as if it were a coin. He wished he had never started smoking really, but after a long day it seemed the only thing that could clear his mind. She then responded to his question in a somewhat cold voice. This was something Kaito was used to. The subconscious battle between non smokers and smokers was "real" in the sense of being rude to each other. It was as if they were in a waltz and the song was Etiquette. The non smoker did not want their personal space being invaded by the unpleasant smoke. The smoker does not want to make the non smoker feel uncomfortable. The Non smoker does not want to be seen as rude by restraining the smoker from enjoying themselves. The smoker does not want to pin the non smoker into submission via pressure of being rude. And the dance continues. Its and endless waltz, beautiful if seen by the eyes of etiquette, annoying if seen by people who show no respect for others. Simply put, Kaito and the unknown lady were dancing around each other beautifully, putting on a show for no one but each other. How cute.

"Aye... The rounds at the understaffed hospital will do that to a man." He fiddled with the lighter some more, his face then turned to the beautiful scenery in front of both of them. He held the cigarette still though, not moving it. "That and the simple fact that I was not foreseeing the chances of meeting such a lovely company." The Nara started to think that he might enjoy the scenery a bit more before polluting it with smoke. It was that, or just the fact that he rather not do it while i child was present. It would not be fair for the poor thing. Instead he pocketed the lighter, and flipped the cigarette in his fingers, raising his hand to his face then placing it neatly behind his ear.

Her name rung a bell, but with no alarm. He did not flinch, his eyes still fixated on the majestic view in front of them both. Instead of replying immediately he took a breath of fresh air, the exhaled a bit loudly. He was truly enjoying the sight and fresh air, like he told himself he would. "Its is a pleasure to share this scenery with you Haruka and Kei. Doing a a sharp ninety degree his coat opened up a bit more. "I am Kaito. I am actually surprised I haven't seen you before either. Working at the Hospital I do see a lot of faces..."

Kaito stopped himself from asking about her scars. It was not polite to do so, at least not to a stranger. At the moment he wasn't a doctor, or a medical ninja, he was just a person enjoying the company of another while watching the scenery. Nothing special really.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tQXi9CY.png

Ah, but it was quite the contrary. She was not considered a non-smoker, but rather she did it for the sake of her son. Otherwise, she would still be sitting back and coating her lungs with substance that would otherwise drag her down. It was strange how a young one really changed a person for what could be considered the better. Less fun, but still, the better overall. The small child would push at her chest, giving a grunt in response to being held so tightly. Digging his fingers in, he would finally bring about a response from Haruka, who would promptly place him down so he could plop down onto his backside to continue watching all of the colors of the horizon dance and mingle. It seemed that he had a very strange fixation upon colors and anything that brought about warmth. Who could blame him, though? His mother was the very epitome of cold. The most Haruka could do was attempt to not freeze her son over and keep herself and her inner-demons under control. It was a harder feat than what it appeared, after all. Hence why the cursed seal breathed it's own life, keeping the demon of the otherwise sane woman under wraps. It was nothing that she worried about too hard, though. After all, the demon itself was gone, or that was what she assumed. "So I've heard they have been." The woman would comment, pursing her lips a bit. It seemed that the medical shinobi were the hardest working and most stable of the village. Even her own branch had been pitiful, lackluster, and all of the sort. It was depressing, really. That was what happened when you allowed fools to roam freely and be in charge, though. "I'd like to work out a course of action with Hissori-san to get the hospital's under staffing issues fixed, though." A small sigh now and her breath would appear in the form of a condensed mist. Though it was not cold out, her body still expelled a cold essence no matter what she did. It was a stress on the already fatiguing village. How the hell could they survive and thrive if there was this much insanity roaming around.

"Lovely company? You flatter me. I'm nothing more than a man slayer and that is that." She would laugh just lightly. "But don't worry, I wouldn't bring you harm. The only people I have had it coming." Or the people she planned to bring harm truly had it coming. She didn't have a need to speak that much out loud though. No need to bring alarm about to a casual conversation. It was almost like dragging a dead body into a church ceremony. Strange, right? Riiiight. Clearing her throat a bit, she would turn to look at the male known as Kaito and she tilted her head a bit to the side. "It's more or less a relief not to have everyone and their twice removed cousin recognize you. I guess that's what would happen if you fade out of the public eye for a year or so." Her head would nod a bit as she kept an eye on Kei from the corner of her eye. She didn't need him attempting to take his first leap off of Skyfall. That would probably give her a heart attack right then and there...

"Does the surprise come from me being a mother, or does it come from..." She would extend out her arms, littered with burn marks and jagged, yet straight scars that scored her flesh. Many more where that came from, no? "My battle scars from my fight with the Kage?" She'd chuckle a bit, dropping her arms now as she mulled it over. Most people wouldn't take to kindly to her being the Kage slayer, but she didn't care. It was an act that needed to be performed, and if no one else would take it up? She would. She would offer her head on that shiny silver platter if it meant defending her family, friends, village, and home.

Meanwhile, her son, after hearing his name, would coo: "Keikei~!"

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaito's eyes opened up once she spoke of Hissori. Him being well known was not the shocking part but rather the fact that she seemed to have had some type of pull when it came to him. Who can have pull on a Sennin? was a quick thought on Kaito's head, which was answered almost immediately by himself. The kid seemed to be perfectly comfortable away from his mother's arms, as he stared deeply into the sea and sky. It seemed to be drawn to the colors that seemed warm. In the other hand, his mother seemed completely the opposite. She looked like an ice queen, confirming this was the mist that came out of her last exhaled breath. She seemed to have a good sense of humor too, which caused Kaito to smirk and chuckle a bit. Ninjas were just that, trained killing machines. Even the medical branch, who seemed to be a more docile branch, would turn to cold blooded killers if they were told to do so; or at least that would be half of the ninjas would. A strong leader would show his followers why he is a leader. That is what represents a a strong leader in Kaito's eyes. Anyone can pull the strings from the shadows, but to truly represent and be the face of a village...That was something else entirely.

Kaito just chuckled and nodded as well, not getting any type of weird or hazardous vibes from her. She seemed normal, nice, and cute. The way she tilted her head made it seem impossible to get a demonic vibe from her.She was even keeping track of her cute child...But then there was the blueish hue from the marks all over her body...

Just as kaito was about to speak though, she had revealed what kaito had suspicion off. She was that Haruka. The Haruka. The man slayer Haruka. The Kage killer. Some people would call her insane, others would praise her actions. Kaito would respect the women for being gutsy ad taking matters into her own hands. Not many people would do what they think is correct. Kudos to her.
Well that explains the child being blonde...Thank god I did not ask about the father.I swear sometimes I just want to punch you for being so dense...
"I must confess. I was going to say being the mother, but you saw right through me." Kaito said as he scratched the back of his head with his right hand and giving a child like grin. The tone of voice came off as prideful on her end, shameless. Was she bragging or just stating a simple fact? Did it even matter? Kaito was not much of a politician, and rather had spent most of his time reading books on two topics: "Medicine" and "Ancient scriptures and Seals". It was not that that politics was boring but just never got into it. Maybe this women could shed him some light on the subject. Not now though, maybe later.

Kaito shoved his hands to his pocket, a refreshing breeze sweeping the trio. "He most likely deserved it, but what do I know. I'm just a simple medic." He rocked to the sides, stretching his neck a bit. "But those scars do worry me a bit. If you ever need to get them fixed up, don't hesitate to stop by." He was now looking at her with a small grin on his face.

OOC: crappy post is crappy xD promise my next one will be better.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tQXi9CY.png

Pull was nothing. It was simply just the way that a person dictated themselves, and did not act like a dictator. If you found the right intermediate, then that meant that you wouldn't step on other's toes and would have some kind of sway. A gentle wind would brush through the area, and Haruka would move, kneeling down and pulling out a small windbreaker for the boy, snuggly wrapping him up inside of it. If anyone here got a cold, it wouldn't be him. After all, with the way that she trained his body with the aura hovering around her own... Yeah, to see him get sick would be very hard because it would not be easy. Standing back up straight, she would then turn to look at him with those eyes that were hardened by the very ice that she wielded. Yes, she was that woman. That devil. That monster who mothers would now warn their children about for killing a supposed beloved figure of the village. How old it was for these men and women to raise a vile man on such a pedestal though. It was disrespect in it's finest form, and that much made her want to grip her hands tight and dig those long nails into her palms until she bled. She kept her cool though. After all, that was what was expected of her. She was not allowed to find herself slipping into a sea of anger and loathing. That had to be left for other people-- like the Sennin who failed this village, it seemed. "The reason I didn't go to the hospital to have my son..." She would pause for a moment, the gruesome birth playing back in her mind. The way her skin tore as her very fingers plunged into her soft skin just to save the small child who she held so dear and near to her heart. If she had not been close to the handmaiden she grew up with who acted as her caretaker and medical shinobi... She'd be dead right here and now while her legacy lived on. "I had a midwife to care for me in the silence of my home. A traditional Stone birthing ritual." She'd nod her head just a bit. The Daimyo had hidden herself away to fight for Keita's, the previous Medical Sennin, and her own life. After all, leaving things hanging within the balance was... hard.

Looking down at her arms for a moment, she would look back up at Kaito and she would let out a small sigh. "It's not these scars that I worry about, Kaito-san." She would step forward now, her heels making a small tapping against the ground. "Have you ever had a nightmare that haunts you every time you blink?" She'd ask, her hand slowly lifting up. She would hold that hand up between the two, and she would attempt to place her index and middle finger against the center of his forehead. If allowed, images of a horrific battle between a Daimyo and the Kage would be shown to Kaito. Every image, every gruesome detail of every explosion and avalanche that impacted the two. "I can't keep it out of my head." Her voice was almost hoarse with the strange sound of being haunted.

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn't just a normal stare, or a "get out of my way" stare. It was The Glare. The heavy eyes of one who had just took a soul and erased its existence. The windows to her soul were ice cold, and it could be felt as it brought a shiver down Kaito's spine. This women was not to be taken lightly, even if she was cute. She clenched her firsts, digging her nails on to her flesh. Cutting the skin just deep enough for blood to be drawn out she then stopped herself from going any further. She spoke softly, in her normal tone of voice. NOthing serious, just like answering the question Kaito had brought up.

"That does explain the absence at the hospital." Kaito quickly replied as she explained the birth of her son to him. Unlike Haurka, kaito was not raised by traditional Stoners. No, he was raised by two ex-leaf shinobi that were looking for a new place to call "home". Kaito, and his parents, will forever be grateful for the kindness of the people in stone, and the old Kage and councilmen. Obviously, Inu Endo was not kage at the time. This though did not mean kaito had not been part of any traditional birth's while being a medical ninja. They were rare to come by, but medical ninjas are called to the scene for a 'just in case" measure. It was amazing news that Haruka was still alive and "well" to tell her tales about it. The procedure was extremely painful; but then again it sees like her life has been put through peril more than just once.

She approached Kaito, her hips rocking slightly back and forth. Her tone of voice had changed a bit, as if it were loosing its strength.
"Have you ever had a nightmare that haunts you every time you blink"</B><i></i>​

Instinctively, Kaito moved just slightly back giving her some personal space. But her actions showed that she wanted to invade his own bubble, his sanctuary. She lifted her hand up, index finger leading the way to his head. Her words pierced right through him, his heart heavy as he closed his eyes before her fingers made any type of contact. His head screamed in horror as he remembered the night he watched his own brother almost die. Remembering his knees being weak out of pure fear. He pictured the devilish grin that the Shadow demon showed as he spoke to him. His eyes, white and empty. The searing unbelievable pain that burned the seal on the right side of his chest. Kaito took a deep breath. He had not thought of that in over 2 years...And as quickly as it came, it was erased by the soft touch of Haruka's fingers.

The images that came next were not any better. Kaito's eyes twitched, as the gruesome event unfolded. From beginning to end, Kaito's breaths were short and quick. The damage sustained by both participants were something of another level. She was truly a demon, and Endo a true abomination, a completely different level than the Nara could ever imagine. He now fully understood Haruka's pain, her hate against the man that the public loved. Coward Was all Kaito could think. Once the victor was decided, the image faded and he came back to reality. kaito could feel the emotions that Haruka went through as well. He understood her feelings and her actions much clearer now.
<B>"I can't keep it out of my head."

It was all instinctive from here though. The Nara's head knew exactly what she meant. He pursed his lips a bit, looking down. He then began to take off his white lab coat, one sleeve at a time. Once it was off, in one motion, he pulled it over Haruka so it would lay on her shoulders. Kaito then did a quick side glance at the child who was still int he same spot. Cute as ever, looking at the horizon wide eyed. The Nara then lightly would raise his hand towards her arm and rubbed it gently in a way t comfort the women. Maybe to everyone else her signs would have not stood out much, maybe it would have gone as unseen. But Kaito had gone through this already, and he would be damned as a doctor to not recognize it. She was going through Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, the same thing Kaito had gone through when he was only thirteen years old leaving him isolated from the outside world for almost four years.

"Everything will be alright Haruka-san." Kaito whispered with the the most comforting voice he could muster. Haruka might be seen as a demon, a killer, a Kage Slayer to some but to Kaito she was just another person who needed help. Maybe Kaito's actions would not help her in the least bit, but leaving her alone would have been unforgivable in Kaito's eyes.

WC: 837

Marked for Training Yo!

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tQXi9CY.png

Losing strength was a sobering situation. It reminded a person just how vulnerable they were. Her humanity was something that seemed to slow down the young Tsuchikage prospect. That's why she leaned back heavily upon the demonic essence that flowed through her veins. She couldn't come to terms with all of the things that swirled around in her mind like a hurricane. It was a destructive force of nature that almost made her want to buckle and drop to her knees, but at every point, every turn, she still stood even with the images haunting her every waking moment. The sound of men, women, children.. All burned into her mind. Their screams singed right into the soft tissue of her mind. Her hand would drop back down at her side as she took a moment to look more like a blank slate than anything. Every time she shared the imagery with a person, it left her for a brief moment and allowed her to collect her sanity. It soothed her very soul, and she didn't necessarily come back to the forefront of her own mind until she felt something draped over her shoulders. Her hands would raise up and she would grip at the white material, the scar tissue on her hands straining at the motion. A touch that tried to bring her completely back, but it seemed that she was more distant than ever. Her ears squealed with an odd sound, and she felt heavy. So, so heavy. Her teeth clenched, and she would take one stumbling step over to the side, and then another. Until she finally dropped down harshly to her knees beside her son and she would sweep him up close to her chest. Gasping for air, drowning, all of these things she imagined that this would feel with a burning at her chest. "I know, I know." She'd breathe out in a pained tone of voice as she attempted to hang on to herself as the memories began to creep right back into her mind. Why couldn't someone else hold onto them for her? How unbearable. She needed it to be gone. She just...

A small set of arms would reach up as her son wrapped his arms around her neck, snuggling her closely. "Mah~." He'd mumble, snuggling close to her. And it seemed like everything would be locked back away into the depths that they had lurched from. She couldn't break in front of her son, and a person that she had just met.

"I know, I'm fine." She'd whisper, biting on her lip. It wasn't clear whether or not she was speaking to Kei, Kaito, or herself. Yikes. "But now you know, Kaito-san... You know what happened."

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Secrecy. That was all to a ninjas way of life. Under too little circumstances can a ninja truly be honest with others. A lonely, terrible life. Why would anyone want to be part of it? Shiiiiit, Kaito wished some one would have warned him about it all. It was all troublesome. Too troublesome. He didn't feel human anymore at times, and that is what killed him inside little by little. Kaito watched as she nearly collapsed to the floor, trying to hold on to her sanity. At this point it was like watching a much bigger venison of his meltdowns. He could not help her, but then again she could only help herself at that point. She had to pull back the demons and stuff them back inside Pandora's Box. It took time. It took effort. It took a child's presence to help her even more. The Kage Slayer laid was now on her knees, clutching at her child as he would hold on to her for dear life. She whispered under her breath words that he wished he had never heard. My god...

Kaito's mind raced like never before. With just one line, he had never felt his knees almost give out. It was not a threat, but the sudden realization that it could be. She said it in an almost "matter of fact". His entire body felt numb, palms a bit sweaty, knees weak. Arms felt heavy. If he had not caught his composure, he might have vomited on his shirt already. The nurse's home cooked spaghetti. He was a slightly nervous. This caused an unknown form of energy to sweep kaito's body. He felt the presence of something with him. It was the first time he felt such a rush of unknown power. And hell...It felt fucking great.

The Nara walked slowly passed her, feeling slightly more bad-ass than he usually does. Raising his right hand towards his ear he would grab the cigarette form the resting position and would start to fiddle with it. He knew what she was capable off. He had seen the immense amount of power she held. It was overwhelming. But would she really do it? She was known as the Ice Demon. But she was human. But she killed a kage before. But she was just on her knees from the emotional tool that it took out on her. Kaito, for the first time had no defined answer. He smiled at her, making eye contact with her. Eyes full of confidence, but pitch black like the void in ones dream. "You should not worry about that. I am a doctor ya know. Our code of ethics does not allow me to speak of anything that happens between a doctor and a patient."

He walked towards the edge, sitting down and letting his legs hang a bit. Damn...This feels unreal... The breeze pushing hard against his body. He pulled the cigarette to his mouth, not knowing if this was the last time he would ever see the sun, feel the breeze, or breath in the fresh air. It all felt unreal. He would turn around, patting the spot next to him asking the Ice Queen to join him. Maybe she would join, maybe she wouldn't. he had no intentions of lighting it since ya know...The lighter was inside the pocket of the lab-coat she was wearing. He was scared out of his mind, yet he felt confident and relaxed. What an unbelievable feeling...

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With her child now climbing and wrapping himself around her neck, he would find a soft cocoon within her hair. His arms would hold her tightly, and soon the gentle snores of Kei would be the one thin that Haruka would hear now. It relaxed the young woman. It made her feel more complete than anything. The only way that she'd feel any better were if Akechi had been here to hold onto the young mother and the child he chose to adopt. She'd see him soon enough though. That much she was sure of. As Kaito knelt down before her, she would pull free the lab coat and position it so that Kei would be covered by it and she would pull her arms through the sleeves. It seemed to engulf her. After all, she was not a woman known for being large in stature. No, she was a woman known for being large in prowess and political sway. As he began speaking to her, she would lift up her own gaze. Though, there was something drastically different about those eyes of hers. They had now been completely saturated golden, and the sealing that had stained her flesh had even began to run a strange red coloration. It seemed as though she was losing touch much faster than what one could hope for. Lifting up her hands, she would look down at them for a brief moment as she drew in a strange, ragged breath. It almost looked like those hands of hers were succumbing to frostbite with how darkened the skin was becoming. She would curl up her fingers as she watched him pace over to the edge of what was known as Skyfall. Cold, cold, cold... The snow would begin to gently fall, but it fell heavily like sharpened shards of ice.

"Or..." The young woman would whisper, coming up to a slow stand now. "What happens between a demon and another demon." She would state very slowly. One foot in front of the other, and she would step swiftly behind the man. He had invited her, right? However, one of her hands would now reach out, the cold of her flesh only describable as subzero temperatures... And she would attempt to connect it to his back to push him over the edge there of the area. After all, it was only normal for the shinobi of this village to drop from this ledge, right? If he were to fall, she would follow. It was time to see how he reacted, no?
<i></i>

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
""What happens between a demon and another demon."<i></i>​
He could hear her move towards him. Tap...Tap...Tap..Tap..Tap. Tap. tap tap. taptaptaptap.What is she?

At first, he felt a burning sensation on his back. Like a flamethrower being blasted in a concentrated small cone in the middle of his spinal cord. The sensation was out of this world. The shirt immediately became a slate of ice, and with a bit more pressure the shirt broke like a think crisp Wise Salted Chip. Her hand had now pressed against his bare skin, this time Kaito knew it wasn't heat but rather the opposite. His spine shivered, muscles tightened, eyes slightly widened. The Nara was already surprised by her reaction. His mid though kept going to whats she said. A Demon and another Demon? How did she know? Had I been that obvious? Did my chakra spiked that high? What was the reason for...Why can't I feel the ground on my ass anymore?...What the fuck is...WHAT THE FUCK!

When the Nara finally snapped back he was airborne. No ground below him, just the wind. He looked back at Haruka, who seem to have done it completely on purpose. his eyes had dilated, widening past any normal measurements. The cigarette had now slid from his lips, about seven inches from its original spot. Turning around to see the ledge the Nara knew they had two choices. make a break for the ledge, or just free fall and hope they lived. For the first time in a while, the Nara was actually smiling. Not his usual "hey guuuurl" smile, but rather happiness. It had been a while since he smiled that wide. He closed his eyes, and it felt like time had stopped. He measured the force Haruka had used. He measured his weight. Took a stab at Haruka's weight. Calculated the gravitational pull. then calculated the speed at which they will start descending. Started to think of the increased speed of their fall. The time they would hit terminal velocity. Calculated the height at which point they would hit terminal velocity, to the distance left on the fall. Took another guess at the temperature of Haruka's hands and how fast would that temperature would change water to ice.

Snapping back to reality, the Nara checked the distance of the cigarette now. A foot away from his lips. He would allow his body to free fall, invoking the demon's chakra for some extra added flare and fun, the demon's black chakra slipped out coating him (Alpha). They were now both falling pretty damn fast and still he had not made a decision yet. Would he want to keep falling and change scenery? Better question was. Could He actually make it back up?

"fuoooooooooooooo" the sound of the wind passing their bodies was nothing he had ever heard before. it was his actual first time falling from Sky Fall. How Ironic. He now yelled at her so he could hear her. "Do you trust me?" Kaito said as he preformed the Kagemane jutsu on her if she allowed it. He had decided to just fall, but if she had other plans, Kaito would not force her to do so. better said, kaito could not force her to do anything.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A question that many could find themselves asking: What exactly was Minamoto-Kono Haruka? The hellish spawn of a man resurrected from the dead and her mother who walked time and laughed in death's face. She was dragged from the fire and flames by a demon who kept her from being the stillborn she was meant to be, her life vitalized by the demonic force that she chose to cast aside. She was a woman who had been scorned, and still pressured her way forward. The one man that she had loved had pushed her aside due to some unjust fear of the unknown and left her with child. Said child almost killed her during his birth, but she still loved him all the same. Finally, she had found her solace within Akechi, and even then, people attempted to take that away from her. She was a woman who slayed men, leaving no stone unturned in her conquest for a better village. She tore people apart for kidnapping a teammate of hers, and hell, she would do it all over again. There would be a lighter feeling to her back and Haruka would turn her head for a brief moment, finding the woman known as Gai now holding onto her son. Thankfully, she always had some kind of guardian angel hovering around. She knew the woman to keep Kei safe as she did her work. However, with no restraints, no hold backs.... She could feel something strange coursing through her very veins. The curse seal that she once wore all over her body would dissipate and she would feel her very heart thumping harshly in her chest. In her ears, she could hear the sound of Gai and her son dashing off into the distance... And then the sound of Kaito and Haruka's bodies hitting some sort of invisible platform beneath of them. Colliding with her knees to said platform, the young woman would plant her hands against it. Her kinesis element had suspended them within the air, but for how long she would be able to hold on... She wasn't sure. As his demonic chakra slipped free from his body, she could feel her own reacting. Where his sat at Alpha cloak, though... Hers would manifest into the very form of her demon. With shaking hands, she would bind her hair behind her head in a bun that was hardly visible anymore. Her body would rock suspiciously from side to side now.

Her body's chakra danced in a dark navy coloration all around her, threatening to glow in a neon hue soon enough. Willing herself up, she would use her hands and whatever else she could to make a stand. She would stand there, suspended in the middle of the air with Kaito. It grew colder and colder, until a steady and harsh snowfall would take place all around them. "The better question we ask here is... Does a demon trust another demon?" No longer was it Haruka's voice, but rather the voice of something harsher. The true entity of her ice affinity had breached the surface. Thankfully, it was not Haru, but rather the remnants of the demon that once lurked behind her eyes. However, it was still a threat to Kaito as she took the very form of said demon.

"Demon, you are coexisting within one of my shinobi. If you do not leave, and leave his body now... I will eradicate you myself." Her sharp teeth would overlap her lower lip as she watched on, waiting for the answer-- not from Kaito, but from whatever lurked within his very soul.
<i></i>

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurk (Sound of breaks being slammed on)

The Nara's body felt as if it hit an invisible barrier, something he had not predicted. But how could he? This was something way past a simple analysis. But the situation then took a turn for the worst. Kaito wasn't sure how they stopped all of a sudden, though his own thoughts gave him suggestions. It must have been a gravity type of jutsu, but that was only the beginning. Kaito's body was stopped at a very awkward angle, in the motion between going belly down to belly up. What was worse was the jutsu itself was stopping his movements almost completely. It took an insane amount of force to just turn his head to what he could have sworn was Haruka. Maybe being suspended at that height might have made anyone pop themselves. That did not come close to what was happening to Haruka.

The Nara watched in horror as his fellow shinobi started to glow a blueish hue. It was then that his seal started to throb. The Chakra that Kaito sensed was a bit familiar to that of his own. A demons true form took over Haruka, snow now falling heavily on them both. Kaito could only feel despair, as he knew his life was in much more danger than before. His heart racing, the Nara began to struggle to get up. It was almost impossible, but little by little the man was inching closer to getting on his won two feet. His eye sight started to blur, as he looked at his hand which was now radiating black colored chakra. He looked back at Haruka, then just nothing.

Black chakra engulfed the mans body, making it look like a rag-doll as it jerked back and forth. Only White eyes could be seen ans the man became a shadow, and growing a bit in size. The demon had finally taken over Kaito's body. It kept changing in appearance, first being a man's shadow, then more of a ghost like appearance, into now a razor like demon with now legs, and fingers replaced with claws. The eyes were sharp, with no pupil. It had been many century since the demon took his original form. "Does a demon trust another of its kind?" The shadow chuckled, his voice much darker, with some static. The area now started to fall into utter darkness. One might think it would be the sun setting, but this was the demon's power. It enveloped its shadow upon Haruka and the village, causing it to go darker by the second. He smirked, showing his fangs at the demon.

"It has been centuries since I seen another of my kind, and now I am being threatened! Do not tempt the wrath of Shadoumasutā!" he howled back. The Demon held his ground errrrr air. He had been imprisoned in a urn for many centuries, and once freed, Kaito had sealed him up using his body as the vessel. The Demon was beyond aggravated. And with the attitude the other Demon had given him, he was not a happy camper.

"Who are you to threaten one of your own kin?"he snarled. The Sun had been eclipsed now, his shadow falling on to them both.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh dear, did this silly demon really think that Haruka was anything along the lines of kin or friend? How wrong it would be. Even though her form took the shape of the demonic force that once resided within her very mind, body, and soul... It had long since been cast away like Tom Hanks and Wilson. Now that demon took place within another's body... powerless. Her hands would furl and unfurl, sharply darkened claws protruding from her fingertips now as she watched Kaito dance in response to her own Omega. "You must be a fledgling..." The woman would murmur with a distinct amusement coating her every word. It looked like she was stuck on the very brink of breaking down into laughter at this so called demon. My, though.. Was he brand new at this possession thing? There might have been a shadow cast over the land there, but the tuft of clouds that hung overhead was more engulfing, more ominous than what the shadow demon offered here. "Thinking that there is any kind of trust within a world of demons? How pitiful, really." There was no fear that made Haruka shake within her thigh high boots, and she would step forward, suspended in the air there by the kinetic force that she controlled. "Yet, if I willed it, I could drop you upon the harsh rocks below. Your wrath is nothing more than child's play. We both know it well." Now her lips would twist into a smirk as she walked circles around the demon possessed medic. With each of her step, there would be a sense of falling, only for him to hit the invisible barrier once again.

"I killed your kind and stole her powers. You could say that I will threaten you, and I will win. So it'd be best for you to bow down to your mistress now before you find yourself a pretty little painting across this cliff face, no?"
<i></i>

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Killed her kind? Did the woman want toe die? The demon despised being looked down upon, and after being caged up inside an urn for hundreds of years, he was not taking kindly to her words. Acting highly and all powerful was something that Shadoumasutā liked to see. he snarled, as each step brought the closer and closer to "impending" doom. Did this women really think things would go that smoothly? How weak did she think he was? Like a ticking time bomb, every step caused Shadoumasutā's sanity to lower very time. He was being insulted by a mere human. But then again Shadoumasutā was not playing on even ground per say. While the demon slayer spoke to him, Shadoumasutā could feel the inner struggle starting to become much more taxing on his powers. Haruka's words though kept the demon's desire to prove her wrong. Burning to prove a point the shadow demon laughed.

"Women, you think of me to be weak...That is something a wise leader would not do." a wide grin could be seen, fangs sharpened. The day then began to darken [Darkness Falls] as droplets started to fall on them both. Though not painful, the demon was in no mood to play games. The double sided fight he was having caused him to disregard his usual ways of doing things. Shadoumasutā was a very technical person. Always precise with cold calculations. But right now, the two humans had pissed him off. Haruka for trying to make him look pitiful, and mostly at Kaito for sealing the Demon inside him. But just as he started to show his true power, Shadoumasutā could feel his movements stop. He knew this feeling. It was all too familiar. Outraged he felt the shadow strings attached from the multiple droplets, binding him on the spot. Deep down inside the shadow demon, Haruka and the demon could both hear a human like muffled scream. The Demon now struggled against the Shadow Strings known to be the Nara's signature bind the Kagemane. "Pesky human filth!" the demon roared as he struggled against the strings that bound him. The demon now looked at Haruka. For the first time in a hundred years the Demon felt fear...But then again he always had a trump card.

"If you do try to kill me...You are also taking the life of this innocent medical ninja that is my vessel..." The demon then chuckled once more. He was frustrated...Maybe humans were no laughing matter. Maybe there were such things as demon slayers...How unfortunate for him to run into one...Just shitty luck.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back