Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I Won a Thing [Requesting ANBU Sennin] [Mentoring]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu sat nervously in front of the Torre Celeste where he would be meeting the current ANBU Sennin, and was very nervous about it. BAck when he won the contest he had decided he wanted to learn from the ANBU but that had been delayed by the previous sennin dying. Osu had pronounced the death and performed the initial autopsy himself. He had heard rumors about the current one but for the most part nothing was public about him.

The ANBU had always interested Osu, not as a career path he was a mednin through and through, but he always wanted to learn a bit from them. This would be one of the few chances he would get seeing as he technically would never be able to meet the ANBU's... psyche requirements. A "Fuck off I am real," came from inside his noggin from Uso and he sighed. Technically only two people in the world knew but anyone who looked as his psyche report would know he was classified as having split personality disorder. That meant Kahako-Senpai would know if she ever read through his file as well as the ANBU sennin if he ever applied to be a Sentou Henkan and he would likely be rejected without a second thought. Kitsune-Sensei was understanding about it and said nothing, but what would the others say?

Osu sighed. Kahako-Senpai would likely learn when he went to advance in rank one day or take a higher hospital position, so he would explain it to her then, but no one else really had to know about Uso. Honestly the less people who knew about her or the giant actual library of secrets and knowledge stuffed in his head, the better.

It was about time for the meeting and Osu had only managed to make himself more nervous. No he needed to calm down. He didn't need to give anyone any reason to even suspect he was a crazy person and that he might need to be locked away forever for his own good. Okay he was beginning to hyperventilate, just nice... calm... deep breathes. No one was going to lock him up or put him in a straightjacket.

When the ANBU Sennin did arrive Osu would stand and give a polite bow to him. In one thing did Osu have confidence today, his appearance! Today he left his bunny hoodie at home and had requested his maids to help him look really cool and tough, and they had been more than eager to help. Actually from all the laughing, strange looks, and drooling they might have been too eager. Still he was sure that the ANBU would at the very least would recognize Osu's manly soul as the maids assured him. In fact according to them this was the manliest outfit he owned.
uJXQizZ.jpg

"Greetings ANBU Sennin-Sama, my name is Chigokai Osuteno. Today I humbly request your guidance in the ways of stealth and combat... Oh, and I made food for when we decide to eat lunch later." Osu said while bringing out from behind him a very ornate and stacked set of bento that helped display his abilities as a bride the grueling manliness training the maids had put him through. Yes Osu was certainly the most adorable manliest 10 year old anyone had ever seen.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: I Won a Thing [Requesting ANBU Sennin]

Day Before

Kouin was sitting at his desk at HQ when his secretary buzzed him with a message, Sir, you just got a notification His eyebrows rose a bit, I'm listening. His secretary read began to read the notice; some trainee had won some contest, and got to chose a leadership member. He let out a brief sigh, Tomorrow morning you say? Ok, I'll be there. He penciled it into his schedule, and left for the night.

The Day of the Meeting

He showed to the Torre Celeste about twenty minutes for the schedule time, the kids name was a Chigokai Osuteno, a med-nin no less. A bit disheartening, he would wish it was an Anbu Trainee, but to each their own. He was curious what Osu looked like, the file sadly didn't include picture. So whether it was a boy or girl, that was a real mystery to him. He checked the time on his watch, twenty after eight, so about ten more minutes? He wouldn't leave regardless; how could he cheat a child out of a hard earned reward? That would be borderline cruel, which wasn't cool.

Ten minutes had past like nothing, and he was approached by some, boy or girl shinobi, Ah! So you're Osuteno-...chan? He deliberated the scenario in his head, but the actual scenario itself boggled him; he reciprocated Osu's bow, it was the first official bow he'd be given, it warmed his heart that people decided to show him genuine respect. Though his/her clothing boggled him even more, was he/she purposely dressing proactively, was this youngster trying to swoon him? The child would need to try harder if that were the case.

Well I am Santaru Kaze Kouin, and as you may have guessed, I'm the current Anbu Sennin after the mishap of my predecessor; may his soul rest with Raiden. He bent down to eye level with Osu and peered at the bento box, Ooo, I love bento~ He got so caught up in the bento he nearly ignored the main subject; with the reassuring cough into his sleeve he stood back up. Stealth and combat you say? I understand you older kids seeking assistance, but you're still so young. You have all the time in the world to learn of grueling combat. Are you positive this is what you want? He assumed the child wouldn't change their mind, and he relented. Where would you like to begin? My knowledge for the day, will also be your knowledge. He smiled gleefully. Kouin hadn't taught a student or genin anything since his days in mist, he was rather anxious; he ruffled the childs hair to assure him/her that he wasn't a big scary man.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Osu nodded at the mention of the previous ANBU sennin, and echoed the “May his soul rest with Raiden.” Osu had only ever met the man once, and that was when he was already dead, but he respected the work he did for the village. Santaru Kaze Kouin. Not many had three names, Osu himself had three but that was mostly due to his adoption and the necessity to keep his paperwork straight.

The man looked oddly excited by the bento for an adult though he recovered quickly. The man looked honestly surprised when Osu stated what he wanted to learn more about, and ruffled his hair. Everyone always seemed to ruffle Osu's floofy hair that might remind one's touch of freshly washed bunny fur. Most adults didn’t expect much from him when they saw him, as a doctor, as a shinobi, as much of anything. He was used to this. It would be difficult for him to explain anyway that the reason he wanted to learn was due to the look he had seen in men's faces right before he had killed them.

Osu closed his eyes and nodded once, his fingers tracing along the scroll for his Blood Vault technique that contained blood from everyone he had ever killed minus two. When he opened them he looked directly into the sennin's eyes. Kouin, if he paid enough attention would see the shadows under Osu's solid red eyes that seemed to almost be liquid and also see the thinness of his face, despite being very well off. The child was obviously not eating or sleeping enough and had a haunted look. "Every time I have killed, there was far too much knowledge. I could remove the pain. I could dull their fear. I was unable to return the surety of those last moments that they would see another day. If I am going to be required to kill and kill and kill again I want to at least let them die thinking there will be a tomorrow. To move along with that goal I want you to teach me how I might kill them before they even realize I am there. The other issue is that as a medical shinobi is that while I can bring my comrades back from the brink of death I cannot do so for myself, so I have a responsibility to others not to die myself. I... recently on a mission I fought with someone who was chakra trained. The only reason they let me live for as far as I can tell is that I entertained them. They were hardly a few weeks older than I am but... I didn't stand a chance. I am not good at head on combat, I was never meant to be in the spotlight. I am most in my element in a support role. As such I would like you to teach me the technique that allows one to move silently and nearly invisibly if you will permit it."

Looking at Osuteno one might think it was a shame that the child was a shinobi at all, and even more so if you knew him well enough. No matter how much it tore at him he followed orders, he trained harder than he should, and spent so much of his time studying that it cut further into his sleep and appetite already diminished due to his inability to handle death very well. But since the day in the orphanage when it was discovered he was indeed chakra sensitive this was the course he was being raised for, and he was simply searching for any means that would help him sleep a little better. He was far too serious for one so young. Suddenly the expression on Osu's face switched from seriousness to one of someone who suddenly remembered their manners.

"Oh I almost forgot, would you prefer to eat now or later, Kouin-Sama? Probably best to do it later if this will involve a lot of physical activity, but it is entirely up to you."

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

He listened intently as Osu of his first encounter with someone more adeptly trained in chakra use. It was a forlorn endeavor, no matter which way you go about it you'll face someone stronger. How you handle the situation afterwards sets you up for success or failure later down the road. Though in Osu's case, it had appeared that is a wake up call that caused him to seek extra training. Deep bags were seen under the child's eyes, the apparent look of someone lacking sleep, and it made Kouin frown. Someone so young, training so hard. It was saddening and heartwarming all at the same time. This child was a scholar to no end, it was phenomenal. Well then... Let's get down to it then? He thought back to the time when he was Osu's age; the Mist Academy Teacher's were ruthless and violent. He had experienced chakra trained at the same age, but under different circumstances. We can eat after the first after, we'll get to combat training after lunch. Now come with me Osu-chan.

Placing his hand on top of the child's head and guided him/her outside of the Torre Celeste. He would stop by the tree lining and would turn to face Osu, I'll provide you with two skills every anbu should have in their repertoire; first one being stealth based jutsu, and the other to help set your allies up, both that seem to fit your needs and wants He took in a deep breath and released; The trick to the stealth jutsu is to hide within plain site. To hide without hiding. He began to form hand seals but at a speed Osu to read, The trick is to allow your chakra to form a reflective shield around you that then mirrors your surroundings. The chakra began to surround him as he took a step back closer to the tree line. The area where his figure stood began to become enveloped by deep greenery and brown limbs. Until eventually his entire figure was nothing but a vague shilloutte. This jutsu is great for scouting and information gathering missions, as well as attempting to gain the upper hand on an opponent. He dispelled the shield around him and began to phase back into vision, Now you try young one. After Osu attempted the jutsu Kouin would move onto the next one.

The next jutsu has an innately high chance of supressing your oppnent, and allows an attack to deal more damage by creating a weak point. This jutsu also has increased efficiency while fighting in tandem with an ally. His hands formed another series of seals, and created two clones; One of these clones will be assisting as my ally persay. He pulled a medium length blade from the sheath from his back; the blade had a dull flat edge prime for supressing rather than cutting. He handed the blade to his clone, The key is strike at a critically weak point, and cause an exposure for an attack to deal extra damage. As a Med Trainee you should have a deep understanding of the human anatomy. He had the armed clone take a leap back, but then quickly dashed forward towards the other clone. It's a brief moment of exposure, but if used correctly you can get it off right before your allies attack. Kouin formed a dense Chidori Spear in the fold of his hand; he threw the spear with a twist of the wrist, creating a stronger driving impact. The clone struck the target in its heart area; thr the spear struck the area, and tore through the clone, and pierced through a few trees. Kouin chuckled a little and rubbed thr back of his head, I guess I went a little overboard

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Osu nodded under the sennin's hand as he said lunch would be a bit later and let himself be lead away by the man. As he stopped a bit later and began listening to the explanation Osu wondered if all adults liked to speak those weird phrases that didn't really seem all that clever as he heard the hide without hiding bit. He did take note of the hand seals and thought the second explanation was far more practical and meaningful. So the trick was to focus on altering his clothing, not himself and to reflect the imagery on the other side not truly become invisible. It made far more sense than what he initially tried to puzzle out for himself as he was trying to do much more to achieve the same result. It really did pay to simplify.

Now it was time for his own attempt. His hands slowly and carefully made the seals to really be conscious of how best to move from one to the next. Then he focused. Osu's first attempt could have been better. His clothing was the same shade of green as the grass at his feet, though unfortunately from all angles. Sure if someone were looking down from above it would certainly be difficult to spot him but from any other angle he stood out... well like a green person. That wouldn't do.

Osu gave it another try. This time he was vaguely able to copy the colors at least, though not very well. Walking through the forest this might have been good enough camouflage, but if he tried it in an urban environment at this quality the first anything he passed with multiple colors really close together would sell him out from a good distance. Heck if there were a flower around with multiple colors it would make him stick out. Kouin was already moving on to the next jutsu though.

The next technique wasn't so much a jutsu as it was... well it was a well placed strike. It didn't appear to be particularly damaging on its own, but it appeared to focus more on attempting to both interrupt the opponent's movement as well as open them up for a more devastating hit. If it were just about pushing the right place at the right time Osu didn't need to do it physically, that is, not up close and personal. A set of crimson wings sprang from his back which stretched upwards, grew greatly and came down hard pulling more and more blood from Osu's body and Osu's little twist on the Steel Dragon jutsu landed a good thirty feet away. A couple hand seals and his shadow pulled itself from the ground and looked towards the dragon. As the dragon was stepping forward to attack them, Osu moved a single amazingly dense bead of blood under the step of the dragon and as the weight began pushing it down, moved the bead to the right, forcing the dragon to step wide and lose balance and opening it up for a strike from his clone's Aqua Fang. The sanguine dragon remained standing but was surprisingly damaged by the move with part of its chest and left leg very damaged from where Osu opened up the step to expose the underside of the joint. He had decided to test it out on this creation to both give himself a bigger target to aim for and see if he could even manipulate the movement of something that large with as little flashiness as possible. It wouldn't do if he exposed himself doing this after all. A well placed of moved bead of blood would allow him to cause an opponent to misstep or meet unexpected resistance around their arms of hands if he were able to make the bead small enough and still dense enough to halt or change movement. He didn't imagine the same trick would work too many times though, as he attempted it again and the dragon simply raised its foot back up when it began meeting resistance. It stepped forward avoiding the bead and unleashed a small storm of blood blades upon them with its breath. Osu continued to observe as his shadow was hurt and as his blood shield dissipated.

Once more he formed the hand seals from earlier. It still wasn't quite right but if you weren't already looking for Osu you might not have noticed him standing out in the open. As the dragon continued its assault on his clone who was dodging around, Osu formed another set of seals. As the dragon turned its attention on Osu and unleashed its breath weapon, Osu suddenly vanished, seemingly into his shadow, just as the blades would have made contact. The dragon construct finished off the clone and began searching for Osu though he was nowhere to be found... until suddenly a shimmer of the light appeared above the dragon as a see through Osuteno and a giant blood shark tore into the dragon and exploded. As he touched down Osu created a small umbrella and held it over his head just in time for a huge rain of blood to fall from the colliding creatures. Osu shook his head, "That was sloppy."

Looking around at all the blood that had rained down and pooled in the area Osu shook his head again, this time embarrassed, and created a tiny bead of blood that began rising into the air. The rest of the blood in the area, entirely his own for once, began coming back up from the ground and rising up into the air towards the small bead of blood, quickly becoming a massive orb. There was enough blood in that spot to last an ER for months, though it was all unuseable now. Osu clenched his hand in its direction and it compressed and solidified making it look as if it were a humongous gem.

Osuteno rolled out a scroll that he pulled from his clothing and revealed a rather long and complex set of seals that made sure it would store blood and it would preserve it very well. Ever since he created this scroll he stored all the blood he used in his training and fights as well as samples from everyone he had ever killed, save two, and some from particular patients all categorized and stored using different methods as if each sample were meticulously labeled. But that mattered little as the giant blood gem vanished into the scroll and causing said scroll to snap back and roll up. Osu caught the scroll as it popped up, rolled up perfectly, and put it back where it belonged. Not a drop of stray blood remained in the dirt, plants, clothes or anything else around except for in living things still using theirs.

Osu returned to the ANBU sennin after he was done cleaning up his mess. "My apologies. I am still not getting the angles correct on the camouflage jutsu. I will continue to work on it." Despite being 10 years old Osu was preparing for his Mednin exam, whenever and whatever that would be, and he wouldn't let his size or his age factor against him. And so nothing done on his part could be allowed to be less than perfect even if he had to lose a few more nights to it. It was really little wonder than the child's body was so small despite him growing stronger with each passing day. Didn't really have a reason for it either other than it was what he felt like he was supposed to do. Such was the dull existence that was Osuteno.

Osu stared up at the sennin with a great difference in their heights and waited for further instruction.
MFT WC: 1298

Name of Jutsu: Blood Vault

CRPJ's Effect: A technique that was initially born from Osu's fear of contaminating a water supply and built upon when he realized how useful it could be. Using a drop of his own blood as a focus, Osu pulls all the unattended blood in an area and it orbits around the drop of Osu's blood, with different people's blood forming their own orbs. At this point he can condense and crystallize the blood using much the same principal as his blood weapons except he can store them in a sealing scroll to save for later. This technique will serve as the base for a few future techniques. It is also useful for cleaning up the insane amounts of blood from an area from Osu's blood techniques. The blood he crystallizes is preserved to maintain its "freshness."

Example RP of how it will be used: Osu found himself standing in the center of where a terrible fight had occurred. Several people were dead, seven from what he could see, and he didn't see any survivors. It had been more than bloody enough from what he could see. It was a shame. Still he needed to get some idea of just what had occurred here. He held a palm out and a single bead of blood sweated out of his skin and went a good two meters into the air above it. He began looking around as he began to pull in. He made special attention to note which of the orbs were forming from the blood of the corpses around him and had them circle a bit farther away from the center. After a good minute there were 14 orbs in total. 9 of them much larger than the others. too much to live from, two of the deceased seemed to be closely related maybe siblings or parent and child. Three had been poisoned rather heavily. The pull had helped him find one more corpse he hadn't seen on the other side of a window. He took a small sample from each of the poisoned individuals to identify later and then dropped the orbs that were there drop on their former owners after he took a minute to figure out which was which. He stared at the remaining six. Five of those could very well still be alive, while the one was very likely dead but had been taken away. Very odd. He crystallized but a couple drops from the one large orb that remained and the entirety of the remaining five and sealed them in his Blood Vault scroll. He might be able to figure out who were the owners of the blood or find a tracker who could.

Reason why it cannot be used in battle: The technique doesn't really have offensive capabilities as hardened blood (especially that which isn't his own chakra filled variety) is far more difficult to control, the technique requires that he remains pretty still as he uses it, and takes about 15 seconds for him to get the blood droplet in place and his chakra to cover the area where he is pulling the blood from. He would be a complete sitting duck.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kouin watched patiently as the young shinobi began his trails placed before him. He watched as Osu began to mimic his hand seals, and started with the Active Camo technique; Osu had the bare basics of the jutsu down a bit, but it wouldn't quite work in a village infiltration scenario, so at it's current stance it would only be of use while being stationary, Keep at it, Rome wasn't built in a day. He gave him/her what he hoped was a boost in self confidence. Nothing could be mastered instantly; not even by the most prodigious of savants, so he tried his best to reassure Osu.

The next jutsu wasn't so inclined on the chakra control side, but more of a timing sensitive action. So he figured it was a cinch for anyone with a sense timing and ability to exploit keen weaknesses in an adversary. Med-Nin and Anbu were vastly different in many regards, but they share joint medical training to learn the vast weak points of the human anatomy; so he had no doubts Osu could figure out he jutsu. His eyes widened a bit as Osu summoned a crimson-red steel dragon, Impressive. He gave a silent nod of approval, and watched the events unfold.

Kouin watched as Osu created a bead of blood at the base of the dragon's foot; he was curious the purpose of it was. but then the dragon promptly stepping on the bead, he was astonished when Osu pulled the bead to the far right, causing the dragon to step wide revealing its weak underbelly. Osu's clone proceeded to use a Aqua Fang on the exposed underbelly, and with good results as while, but the construct wasn't down yet. He kept his eyes on Osu, and noticed he/she was using the jutsu from earlier, and watched the shinobi slowly fade into the background, and the dragon taking out the clone instead. Kouin smiled gleefully as he watched Osu finish it off with a bloody impalement of sharks, Very interesting method vs outside appearance... His cocked a little as a scroll was then produced, and all the surrounding blood started to flow to the scroll, Interesting.

He bent backwards a bit to give his back a nice crack, and let out a short yawn, he could feel a slight grumble in his stomach, and he knew for sure he was hungry. I guess that means it's time for lunch~ He gestured his hand to a nearby bench, and motioned to set down. The sun was shining brightly through the canopy of the shadowing tree over the bench. Such a beautiful day. He spoke a cheerful tune. As he waited on Osu to produce the lunches he/she and brought, he pondered, So Osu, why did you chose to go the Medical route vs the Anbu Route? You seem like you would excel very quickly. He had no intention to poach another branches trainee, he wasn't that dirty to take from other branches, but he was genuinely curious.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu nodded as the sennin mentioned lunch and gestured to a nearby bench. He went to fetch the bento he set down earlier before he began all that hopping around and came to rest the meal between them. As Osu uncovered each layer of the stacked bento it became a signal of his aristocratic lifestyle as a member of the Chigokai clan. As Osu uncovered the first layer the warming smell of lobster and a medley of mushrooms and vegetables all steamed to perfection drifted up from the box. The second layer revealed a variety of bite sized meats ranging from meatballs to fried chicken, fluffy eggs, steak bites, and even little sausages cut to look like cute little tako. The final layer revealed sushi rolls, glazed baked apples, and a friendly helping of fried rice. Yes as the various heavenly scents of this bento fit for a king rose and enveloped them, conjuring thoughts of an entire anime centered around people fighting and competing over even a single box on display, Osu's worth as a bride manly man among men could not be denied. Osu of course was disappointed that he was serving the food a few degrees colder than he would have liked to, it was only at the very warm side despite his attempts to make sure the heat was trapped in.
G6Z4ahE.jpg

As little woodland animals and birds entered the clearing following the scent to where they were sure they would find a princess for them to join in a musical number, Osu presented Kouin a pair of fine polished chopsticks as he thought how best to answer the man's question. "Before I had any notion of what my bloodline was and adopted into the clan I would often leave the orphanage to go train or watch shinobi train in the woods. It was shortly before what we have down in my paperwork as my 8th birthday that I started noticing I had an unhealthy attachment to blood, that I could hear the heartbeats and blood flow in other people and it greatly concerned me. Again, at the time I had no clue that this was me starting to awaken to my bloodline nor that even within the bloodline I possessed an extremely rare trait that allows me to hear the oxidation of blood when it is exposed to air creating what we who can hear it call the "Noise." The Noise actually triggers our brains to produce large amounts of dopamine something I have only recently discovered myself due to research. As you might imagine though I couldn't go up to anyone and have them explain to me why I felt so alive when people bled.

Osu sighed as he produced so tea he had steeped nonchalantly with vapor techniques and poured them both some. "As for the moment I decided to become a mednin... I was out in the woods watching the shinobi train and spar. Two of them were really into it, but one of them made a mistake and got cut a bit on his arm by a shuriken. It bleed pretty hard but... It made me so excited. I was so far away but I could hear every drop as it poured out and the drips of each drop as he fell to the ground. It was like I was surrounded by a downpour the drops seemed so loud. Then I heard the dripping sound elsewhere and found the bloody shuriken in a tree. I took the shuriken and just felt the blood in my hands. It felt..." He breathed in, remembering the sensation. "It felt like strength. Like the man's blood was mine. Like I owned it. Like I could do what I wanted with his blood... with my blood. I took the bloody shuriken and found myself just staring at the man's bloody arm. And I was thinking how dare he just let someone else pour my blood on the ground. He didn't deserve it, I should just pour the rest of it myself." This story was always an uncomfortable one for him to tell to other people. "I threw the shuriken as far away from me as I could and went to bandage the man's arm. I had to stop the sound. I had to keep him safe. I had to heal those around me to keep them safe from me, because I was a bad child who really wanted to hurt people." Those were always sad times to think about and from time to time he stilled thought of himself in such a way despite all the work he had put into training those impulses. "Even as much as I despise it there has been nothing I have felt in my life as pleasurable as the sound of someone's veins emptying out and the strain of their heart as it beats its last. I know myself it is purely a genetic reaction but I can't help but hate myself for it at times. So I do my best to avoid having to kill anyone though it has been a depressingly constant part of my life. So as for why I went as a mednin instead of ANBU... well aside from never really considering ANBU as a path I don't particularly wish to seek fights or situations where I would have to kill someone and as a mednin I feel like I am making up for the violence I can't help but enjoy."

"So Sennin-Sama, if I may ask, why do you walk the path of the ANBU? What made you pick a path that will more than likely end with your own violent death after causing many others either through combat or assassination? I was the one to perform the autopsy of your predecessor and observed what all he experienced that day and many others with his wounds and scars, and I have a reasonable estimate of what lies on the path ahead of you from doing so. I have heard some rumors concerning you but I haven't really paid them much attention as many rumors in the past spoke horrible things about the woman I consider my teacher and the closest thing I have to a mother labeling her as a traitor though I know her reasons. As such I would like to hear your story from you." Osu wasn't much of a conversationalist but he really did need to get some less heavy talking points, especially as a kid.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The piece to resistance had been unveiled. The majestic glory that were the Bento Box<i></i>, the captivating aroma permeated from the boxes. The first box contained a succulent, steaming, mouth watering lobster; a myriad of vegetables steamed to utter perfections, that have a certain melt in your mouth trait. Kouin could feel his mouth already begin to salivate, and he hadn't even seen the other two boxes.

The second layer made things no easier. His eyes gazed at the mouthwatering meatballs, shaped ever so tiny. Crispy fried chicken, which the skin is cooked to the perfect degree of crunch. Fluffy yellow eggs, which looked like tiny clouds, and probably tasted just as fluffy too. Tender and juicy, he could smell the aroma from the tiny steak bites, Kouin nearly couldn't contain himself, but for the sake of adulting, he controlled himself. The best of the second layer were the little sausages cut to look like little tako, which was a adorable touch.

The final layer revealed a vast amount of fried rice, he could see the bits of pork scattered across the helping of rice, Kouin could feel his hand inching forward, but he had to appear more adulty than the child, live by example and what not. The scrumptiously glazed apples stared back with contempt if they had any too look with. Neatly rolled sushi lined the final slot; sadly Kouin wasn't a huge fan of sushi, but would eat it regardless.

His mind finally clicked back to reality, and he came in around where Osu was talking about hearing the blood drip from a mans arm, how much had he missed of this story? The story had an interesting point, but he could understand the sense of fulfillment, with Osu being a Chigokai, he/she felt empowered by blood, much like the weather with Kouin, it gave a sense of power and yearning. He nodded in a brief agreement. Though he could sense a bit of a sociopathic tendency coming from Osu, but as he continued on with his reason for his career choice, it appeared as a only a brief stint in his mind.

He had begun digging into the tiny assortment of meats, and some of rice, as he heard Osu go on. An inevitable turn that was bound to happen; why he had decided to join the ANBU life style, and how he had really come into his position. He took in a solemn breath, and placed his chopsticks down, and looked to the sky where he thought his answer would be written. It was quite an interesting story. Osu was right in many regards, his death would most end through either rigorous combat or his own assassination, which is much how he obtained the position. I know all too well of the damage caused to Nobuyuki-san. He let out a disgruntled sigh of stress, this would be a touchy subject for him, but lying would do him no good. Sometimes in life, you get to makes choices, and sometimes choices are made for you. The choice was made for me, but I don't regret a minute of my time spent; the details go back to my time in Kirigakure; a time came where I needed to quickly chose what was important to me. Protecting what is worth fighting for, or protecting what is worth living for. But with what took place, it was clear if I have nothing to live for, how could I have something to fight for? I was chosen to fight for the livelihood of others; I fight to protect those under my wing.

He took in a deep breath, and got to end of the matter, Rumors can be a nasty thing going around, it's best to get the truth from the source... He took a brief pause to assemble his thoughts properly, In truth... I've done some bad things Osu-chan, some very bad things to your village. The lesions on Nobu-san were caused because of me, yet I wasn't the one to shoot him in his bed; I had caused an uproar in the center of village, yet I took the utmost care in ensuring the livelihood of the surround civilians, yet I couldn't stop from striking down his subordinates. So every word you've heard is the truth, maybe with added blemishes, but the core is the truth. I was confronted by your leader, our leader, and he asked me what I would do in his position. He released the pent up air in his lungs, and turned his head to face Osu, I swore on my life that I would protect every last member of this village with every last ounce of blood in my body; so my position is my prison. I've showed worth in a contest of strength, which is why I'm not dead, yet the anbu forever wait for the day I slip and their blades may pierce my heart.

[MFT - 825]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sennin didn't look too happy with the bento and Osu could hardly blame him. He should have known they would practice a bit first before eating and made sure it would have been served at the perfect temperature. He would decide later what training regimen he would use to punish himself for his carelessness. Osu knew a lot about what happened that day, more than most people actually since he had even been the one to identify the killer and the organization behind it. He knew Kouin was not the one to deal the finishing blow despite what many of the rumors claimed and he also personally witnessed all the fresh wounds on the corpse from earlier that day. Then there was the fact he witnessed the Raikage and two sennin leave to find a man and not coming back with a corpse to examine or post battle check ups, but instead a new sennin from nowhere? That had not been difficult at all to piece together. More than anything Osu was just short a few key details and was partially seeing just how much the sennin was going to be open with him about.

For instance he did not know the bit about Kirigakure. Osu had learned in his academy classes about the destruction of Kirigakure and the rest of that country, countless dead and homeless people wandering becoming mercenaries and the like. Again he was doing that thing adults did so often when they spoke in phrases that sound like they have meaning but are really a polite way of saying they don't want to share the details which was perfectly understandable.

Osu had known there weren't any civilian casualties, those would have stood out, and he knew ANBU had been injured by the man. He hadn't known that two ANBU had died but that isn't surprising. ANBU were basically nonexistent when they were still breathing and the only reason that he knew of those injured was due to being in the same room as the village leaders having a discussion. That made things... more difficult. He was admittedly curious what the kage and this man could have discussed for the two of them not to fight and for things to end up this way but he really felt that wasn't his place to know unless someone involved wanted to share. The fact this man had caused so much damage to the ANBU caused his statement to appear a bit more obvious. His position really was a prison, and he was definitely aware no few of his subordinates likely wanted him dead.

Osu shook his head. He was a bit surprised in himself for doing so. "I am more aware than most about the situations around your predecessor's death. I named his killer myself. Our Raikage has seen it fit to make you the ANBU Sennin and it is not my place at all to question his orders... Though knowing her and the fact she left with him, I doubt Kahako-Senpai was happy with the decision considering the circumstances. The biggest issue is your promise. Many will doubt you are genuine with your word or that in general your promises or oaths can't be trusted because you are an outsider. The other problem is that the oath you just described is a rather hard one to keep. You will be dead long before even a third of your blood is gone. I am not making a joke or being picky with your words... As I said before my sensei was seen as a traitor by many but was spared by the same man who spared you. And I will say the same thing regarding your sin as I said about hers, that you made it before I knew you. What is relevant to me is that you have an oath and a duty to this village that I feel you must keep. If there are two things I am confident in myself about it is my abilities as a doctor and my power over blood." Osu looked the sennin dead in the eyes so the man could see the two bloody orbs that held such a liquid appearance that one might believe they would begin pouring from the sockets at any moment. "If you are at all serious about that promise, and it is not one that I or anyone here will take lightly, I will do everything in my power to keep you defending this village until that very last ounce has left your body and then even further until all that is left of you is a ragged corpse stitched at every inch and a heart that I have beating after your veins have emptied and the rest of your body has quit. Even then what is left of you will be used to make others stronger and your body used as a tool to fight our battles, no different than how we ourselves are tools while we still breathe. That isn't only your fate, but the fate of every shinobi in this village and you are now part of that. Even when you have been pushed past your limits, you will continue to serve the village in death. That is the commitment you have made and a commitment you can now benefit from."

Osu sighed when he was done. He often surprised himself with these things he would say on the spur of a moment and it was terribly embarrassing for him to dwell on afterwards, particularly when he realized he was trying to lecture an adult and superior. He had more than likely be told something much like this and knew himself what Osu had said. Not only that but he was ruining the taste of the food with this talk. "I must apologize. I spoke out of line just now and I have ruined this meal with this talk."

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kouin sat in silence for a brief moment after speaking his bit, and continued eating what was in front of him. He wasn't quite sure what kind of reaction to pull from the young medic, so he tried to focus solely on the food till he heard the child begin to speak. There would be people who when he told his bit of the story, the actual truth, they would forsake and turn away from him. He was a killer after all, and was only still alive in a hope, by some miracle of chance that he could be forgiven by the populace.

The silence of his eating was soon struck through by the high tone of Osu. His ears were at full attention as he/she spoke of when Ayumu, Kahako and Akira first left the hospital in a hopes to approach him. It was a shocking turn of events; in his exact moment of plotting against the village, he was shown the greatest kindness, yet the greatest punishment. He stared into Osu's piercing bloody crimsons orbs with his lax, rippled emerald ocular seeking devices. He could feel the intensity permeate from the the gaze, and if Kouin wasn't of stalwart fortitude, he might have even been a little frightened.

A silence was held in the air as the two were locked it eyes, it was as if Osu was trying to send him a message; he/she continued on, but focused on the premise of his promise; he had yet to be truly challenged on his word, but the fact that he hadn't just defected yet shows many things. Though how much could he actually protect with his own two hands? It was almost beginning to seem like something of an impossible feat, but than Osu struck a chord in his own mind, no matter how brutal it sounded, but Kouin couldn't help but offer a smile, Being away from village life for so long has iced my spirit for such a long time..... He took in a breath of relief, relief that he was slowly realizing he wasn't alone in his endeavors anymore. His struggle was there struggles too, and they would go to no ends to protect me to protect them. He released the breath from his lungs and looked upwards to the sky, Though now, no matter how alone I feel, I'm not truly alone in this village?

Osu wouldn't know it, but those words helped more than he/she could imagine; he placed his hand lightly on the young ones head, Never apologize for speaking your mind. The meal is delightful. He quickly finished off his first helping of food, and started on a second. He tapped a metaphorical finger to his head, and turned to Osu, Now, aside from Blood and Water Jutsu, is there any other affinity for an element you have? Also, what do you see yourself wanting to do within the medical branch? I'm sure I could be of some assistance. The more he knew about Osu's elemental affinity the better he could assistance him/her, his/her future goals were also of interest, a mind that had a clear sense of direction, always had eyes on the horizon, and moving forward. Though he had lose track of his own horizon, and been keeping himself in the past; when the horizon was right in front of him the whole time, Guess it took a little rascal to help me out a bit.. He gave Osu a slight ruffling of the hair, and beamed him/her a smile, Thank you for the lecture, sometimes it takes a youth to teach an old dog a new trick.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno once more was patted on the head, a very familiar sensation to him at this point in his life, and listened as the sennin had his own personal revelations from Osu's words and complimented the meal. Osu nodded his head in appreciation for the compliment but said nothing further about the man taking a form of inspiration from his words that Osu had not given intentionally. It was just as well that Kouin felt the ground he stood on was a bit more sturdy, as for now he stood on sand and the only thing stopping him from sinking was the fact no one had an excuse yet to pull him down. Maybe feeling a bit more sure in his step would allow him to make decisions with a bit more clarity. Regardless, that was not an issue Osu had any plans of bringing up.

Of course it was back to answering questions soon enough. "I have some moderate ability with vapor and shadow jutsu, though before you ask I can't perform a single fire jutsu. And though while I can perform water jutsu or non-elemental ninjutsu out of a combination of training, habit and ease I always perform those varieties of jutsu with blood as my medium whenever possible. And of course I am capable with medical ninjutsu... As for the medical branch..." That was an interesting question.

Osu's original goal was to become a full fledged mednin and had honestly expected to take years longer to reach that goal, but he knew well enough that he was on his goal's doorstep just waiting to walk through and meet that dream before he was even eleven. Of course he would continue to learn more and specialize further but it was happening so fast. He had been making great progress to what he now saw as a rather small goal and was coming to realize that he would not take many more years for him to reach most of the goals he could set for himself in the realm of medicine. So what would he do with it? "I'm not really sure how to answer your question. I simply joined to learn medicine and heal people. I don't really have goals as a doctor other than continuing to improve. As a shinobi I just want to make sure my squadmates come back home to live another day."

There was very little else Osu had in mind for his life, most of the extra things he accomplished or experienced were forced on him or occurred through pure chance and happenstance. His life was not one of seeking glory or reward, simply one where he sought to help people reach a death of old age in the company of the people they cared for rather than by fire or blade in a place far from home. As for his goals for his personal life, they were much the same, to live a full life in service to his village and to have people who cared for him when he died. Without parents and with only his abilities keeping him tied to his clan it was his honest wish to put together his own family and be that connection that he himself had always wished for. With all that in mind though he couldn't help but feel that a particular group missed out on a great deal of life, "I only wish to live a full life and make sure as many people I can assist are able to do the same. To that end there was one other reason I wished to learn from the ANBU Sennin in particular. I wish to be Sentou Henkan, a master of combat restoration." Yes he simply wanted to live a full life, but he couldn't ignore ANBU had very little chance at living full lives themselves. "ANBU rarely live long lives and don't get to experience much with what time they do have. I want to allow them to live as many normal days as possible for how much they do and give up for our village. That is a wish I extend to you as well, so long as you stand true in defending our home. I don't need much more than that." As he said this, Osu finished eating another couple bites and began cleaning up.
MFT WC: 724

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A small smirk curled across Kouin's lip, the kid had ambition and a clear course of action; it was something he had found was something of a rare trait in children of today's day. Back in his time in Kiri if you weren't being thrown out a window at the age of nine than you weren't really considered to be a true shinobi, but that was a different matter entirely. At least due to Osu's notion Kouin could have a better sense of direction, and more sure the floor beneath him wouldn't just be pulled from underneath him. And in that regard he gained a sense of solace.

Kouin chuckled slightly as Osu spoke of his/her mention of having zero fire techniques, Hehe, that's like myself; proficient in Gravity and Paper jutsu, yet don't know a single earth technique; it's quiet funny really. He continued to finish his food steadily, making sure to take in all the precise and delicate flavors Osu put into the meal. Though the mention of channeling most of his jutsu as blood techniques was quite interesting. His father, a pure bred Santaru could convert the simplicity of water or lightning into the form of devastating storms, unfortunately that gene overlooked him when he was conceived. Though he didn't have an affinity for shadow nor vapor, so that simply left general combat as the next lesson plan rather than more jutsu training.

He furrowed his brow slightly; usually people did things for reasons that aid themselves, and could help others, but Osu was rather different, he/she wasn't seeking a light in the center of attention district, he/she just wanted to help people, and Kouin could respect that trait. Though he couldn't help but think maybe Osu was destined for something greater? Maybe evolve into a luxurious main character to some absurd, and completely left field plot event, but who would really know? It's pleasant you just want to help those in need, very admirable.

As Osu's last request resonated in his ear he couldn't help but smile, You're right, we are mostly seen as shades in the darkness, very much so their, but not at the same time; and thus overlooked in terms of lives until they have already perished.... So who am I to deny a.... A boy? You're a boy right? To tell you the truth I've been confused this whole time... I've just been using general neutral terms in my mind or simply refer to you by name.... He let out a small cough of embarrassment, and regained his composure, Who am I to stop a boy who wants to aid the shadows. The future generations of Kumogakure seemed bright and perspective in Kouin's eyes; bright and intelligent, and full of ambition and drive, traits much sought after in a Shinobi vs Shinobi world. I'll send a personal letter to Kahako-san expressing my recommendation. He shined a smile towards Osu, and stood from his seat and began to stretch out his arms and legs.

He began to move a few paces away from the building and stretched out his back, I do believe it's time for the main course? Kouin grabbed the brim of his hat and threw it like a frisbee to land gently on the bench next to Osu. He slid one foot back, and planted it into the ground; he threw his hands up in an offensive stance, and motioned his fingers in a "Come get me" sense. Kouin stared into Osu's eyes, Come child, show me your moves, and I too will show you mine.

[Calling B-mod]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu listened as the sennin spoke his own brief thoughts on the nature of the ANBU and couldn't help but have a slightly exasperated look on his face when his sex came into question for the upteempth time. He nodded at being asked if he was in fact male and the sennin stopped digging a hole for himself and finished with his decidedly anti-climactic speech. Though the recommendation to Kahako-Senpai was indeed surprising.

Kouin then began to walk away and stretch and mentioned something about the main course. "Uhm this was all I made... Oh sorry you were using a phrase of course. Is something wrong with your hand?" Osu had never seen a kung fu movie nor had ever seen anyone do something so silly to signal a fight but went with it. Osu threw aside the outermost layer of his clothing revealing that his kimono was designed for combat and also revealed the equipment bags that were worked into the layers underneath. Knees bent low, back straight, legs very far apart, presenting his side to the sennin. One hand hovered over one of the equipment bags while the other was a flat palm facing Kouin and perpendicular with the ground. "Hai!" was his only response to the show his moves part.

[Challenge Bmod accepted!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kouin-sempai
HP: 57000
CP: 39000
AP: 8 – 7.75 = .25 = 8.25 AP Next Round
Maintains: Ignition (1 More Round)
Equipped: Gunblade

Vs.

The Blood Baron, Osuteno
HP: 13400 - 1275
CP: 14260 - 1400
AP: 6 – 5 = 1 = 7 AP Next Round
Maintains: Medical Clone
Equipped: Blood Wings

Osuteno Clone v.1
HP: 3137 - 255
CP: 3137
AP: 1.5 - 0 = 2.5 AP Next Round
Maintains: None
Equipped: Nothing

Round 1 Actions:

[0 Seconds] Kouin draws his Tensai-Zentouken
[0 Seconds] Osu quickdraws a Smokebomb
[0 Seconds] Kouin Ignites his blade with an aura of electricity
[.83 Seconds] Osu throws his Smokebomb (misses)
[.94 Seconds] Kouin Called Shots Osu’s Legs (misses)
[1.67 Seconds] Osu summons his Bloody Wings weapon
[1.88 Seconds] Kouin Called Shots Osu’s Legs (hit, fail)
[2.81 Seconds] Kouin Called Shtos Osu’s Legs (hit, fail)
[3.75 Seconds] Kouin Called Shots Osu’s Arms (hit, fail)
[4.69 Seconds] Kouin Called Shots Osu’s Arms (miss)
[5.63 Seconds] Kouin Called Shots Osu’s Arms (hit, fail)
[6.56 Seconds] Kouin Called Shots Osu’s Hands (miss)
[7.5 Seconds] Kouin Called Shots Osu’s Hands (miss)
[7.5 Seconds]Osu does something Hidden (hits)
[8.44 Seconds] Kouin Called Shots Osu’s Hands (hits)

Round Mod:
I’ll leave the actions up to you guys, since I think Osu will make his success hilarious.

Notes:
- Kouin believes that the Clone is the real Osu

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was in no small concern for Osu that in the same fraction of a moment that he drew a smoke bomb from his pouch with enough speed to get a firm nod from Harvey “Kid Curry” Logan, the ANBU sennin had drawn some sort of... gun sword... made from... lightning...

Things didn't really bode well looking at it.

The little rabbit tried to start the magic show by hitting Kouin with the smoke bomb and making him disappear, but Osu might as well have thrown it in the opposite direction for how successful that trick was.

Osu's eye bulged with how quickly the first slash came for his legs. He barely hopped upwards in time to see the blur left by the lightning blade under him. Despite not wearing his usual bunny hood he certainly looked very much the rabbit in that moment. By that I mean he looked small, jumpy and terrified.

Osu kept hopping backwards and as he did so a large set of wings sprang from his back. Being made entirely out of hardened blood Osu could never even dream of using the heavy things to fly. They had a span of six and a half feet and had a rather scaly appearance. To one familiar with mythology, they could easily be linked in appearance to some depictions of dragon wings. The real trick was that somehow he managed to do this without damaging his clothes. Unfortunately they did absolutely nothing to help Osu with the rush of attacks that followed. Despite the fact he was hopping as fast as he could the sennin was moving much too fast for Osu to dodge. Both of the following slashes struck his jumpy legs with strong and draining jolts of electricity. After two more slashes went through his arms the little energized bunny could feel his eye twitching against his will and his hare beginning to dance around from the shocks.

Osu formed hand seals as best he could, barely managing to keep his hands (precious as they are for a doctor) from being slashed through and shocked as well. He finished right as the second attempt at his hands was made and Osu was suddenly a short distance away watching the electric blade slice through his clone's hands and doing his best not to breathe too heavily. Miraculously it did not appear that the sennin noticed that the card in front of him was not the one he chose. The blood bunny's sleight of hand had worked somehow, and now he needed to try and take advantage of this hoppurtunity.
OOC: I felt pressured to be funny at first, then I decided to do the opposite and makes puns and magician references instead. Actions sent.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kouin formed a quick one handed sign and raised his hand into the sky. A divine beam struck from the sky to the ground, and impaled the ground. Kouin laid a flat palm on the beam and began to pull it off, extracting a blade. Kouin flourished the blade around him and activated the blade trigger; the blade ignited into and burst into a flurry of lightning. Kouin wasted no time in beginning his assault, but the med nin was bit more agile than he had initially expected; though he wasn't moving at full speed he was quite impressed with how the shinobi was moving. His precise slices weren't exactly having the impact he had wanted, but the point was moot.

Kouin waved the blade in the air, ionizing the molecules in the air. Rain began to fall from the sky in a steady pattern, Sink The word echoed in his head as the rain water moved to there fighting area, Kouin moved his hands to make it form a pool around them. Hope you can swim Osu-kun

[Sending actions]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Combatants said:
Kouin-soakpai
HP: 57000
CP: 39000 – 972 – 1980
AP: 8.25 - 7.75 = 8.5 AP next round
Maintains: Mystical Pond
Equipped:

Vs.

The Underwater Baron, Osuteno
HP: 12125 - 4356
CP: 14260 – 1000 – 800 – 560
AP:7 - 7 = 6 AP next round
Maintains: Henomancer's Gift, Something Hidden
Equipped: Blood Wings

Dead Things said:
Osuteno Clone v.1
HP: 0
CP: 0
AP:
Equipped:

Ebony Nightmare 1

Ebony Nightmare 2

Round 2 Actions:

[0 Seconds] Kouin drops his weapon and it returns to his soul
[2.86 Seconds] Osuteno does hidden actions, 2 weird giant things are summoned
[3.03 Seconds] Kouin uses Mystical Pond targetting the Osu-Clone and the hidden Osu [hits Clone, Misses Osu]
[5.71 Seconds] Osu does something hidden
[6.67 Seconds] Kouin uses a Spread Scorn of Aquarius targetting everything [hit Osu-Clone][hit Osu, Osu uses a hidden action to remain in stealth][hits EN1][hits EN2]
[7.58 Seconds] Kouin does a blind punch [misses]
[8.49 Seconds] Kouin slaps the air blindly [misses]
[9.40 Seconds] Kouin angrily flails about and tries to attack the darkness [misses]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Water quickly began to flood the entirety of the surrounding area; quickly engulfing the combatants. He watched as the clone began to sink into the mystical pond which had flooded into the scene, but he couldn't sense another presence in his waters. Letting out a sign of distress, he realized this bunny was a bit more slippier the met the eye. He brought his to the sky as if to command the surrounding water to do his bidding. A smile worked upon his face as he could feel the power forming in the palm of his hand.

He could feel the power finally reach its peak; he let out a cry to Osu, I really hope you dont mind this impromptu bath. He snickered to himself silently at his horrible pun crafting, and unleashed the raging torrent of water energy that had been gathering in the palm of his hands. The water raged violently around him as the water surged forward. It struck the clone with tremendous force causing it to be completely obliterated by the impact. Unbeknownst to Kouin, Osu had made some little creations for him to attempt to play with, but Kouin wasn't having any of those shenanigans, and watched them too get all washed up.

As the clone and creations were mangled by the torrent of water; for a mere split second he thought he could sense the real Osu, but then like a blip of a radar, it was gone. He let out a sigh of disappointment; he did completely mean to teach the young one how to stay hidden, and he was doing an excellent job of doing just that. He peered to his side as a shadow servant melded from the ground and handed him a letter. Opening it, he skimmed the letter quickly, and promptly incinerates it to remove evidence. He let out a clear holler to Osu, I am gravely sorry for my sudden leaving, but it appears the Raikage and another merry band of fellows request my presence at the gates. When I return, we shall pick up directly where we left off. He walked over to the bench, and placed a card that contained contact information, This will be your best bet in getting ahold of me. With his final words he made great haste towards the gates.

[topic left unless stopped]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu felt it was time for him to try and strike at Kouin and signaled Uso to prepare for a double summon. Inside the mental library Uso sat in the middle of a large scroll and bit her thumb to bleed into the scroll's ink while Osu formed the hand seals for the same jutsu in the physical world. Two dragons made of darkness sprang out of the forest. Suddenly a lake seemed to spring up from under him and Osu narrowly escaped by hopping up a tree. His clone however seemed to be drowning. Osu thought it best to use another technique for the sake of safety. His dragons rounded on Kouin to unleash simultaneous bursts of darkfire, however a massive tidal wave erupted and both of the dragons and his clone were immediately washed away into nothing and... well it hurt him quite a bit too. He was almost swept out of hiding but even while being crushed by a tidal wave Osu used trees to kick off underwater as well as using his wings as large fins and maintain his element of stealth. It appeared that he was successful as Kouin continued to look around for him. However a creature sprang from the ground and delivered a letter to Kouin.

Apparently it marked the end of their little training session. Osu hung upside down from a tall tree limb above the disappearing water, turned off his active camo, and waved at the sennin as he ran off. The dripping wet Osu waited until the water level lowered to make his way over to the bench and collected his possessions along with the card. It was at this point he felt himself starting to catch a chill from the mountain wind and hopped off to the hot springs to warm up and have the obaa-san there help him dry his clothes a bit.

[TLUS]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back