Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open If you need me

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit in his office, he had made sure that everything was settled down and was now available allowing his Sennin to know if they needed him that he would be around in the office for most of the day, as he watched the heat rising from a cup he allowed himself to sigh slightly and wondered what would come of today, to be honest, he found most of the time it had been peaceful if anything else, they had managed to take a small break from the busy life that had come before, but as always the quiet before the storm was something that would always be in his mind.

"Well, at least the tea is good and has arrived in time, saying that though I do believe that I informed most people I would be around today, so at least this way if anything is urgent or needed, they know that I have an open door policy just to turn up and discuss anything on their mind with me."

Speaking more to himself as the office was currently empty, the Hokage allowed himself a few moments before turning his attention back to the view outside, the sun beaming over the village as he allowed a small smile to curl around his lips. he was actually back from all the time that had been busy, and once more remembered what this village was like in the calm times, the beauty of the village and the general hustle and bustle that was inside of it.

[Topic Entered]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao stopped caring after he had been doing so much, so when he did his basic round through the complex he would grab a few scrolls, envelopes, and papers before walking through the complex with a fake cigarette between his lips. It distracted him a little despite having a fight over it with the assistant on the front earlier. His hair was in a simple knot and his clothing was a bit more casual too then the standard shinobi high standard clothing. The ring he held on his finger was gone but was instead as a necklace around his neck. An emblem was shown on his sleeve that he was part of the Medical byoin and below was the small sakura leaf of his clan. He tried to make it subtle and was testing out a couple of things for also the children. What would be decent and what would not.

He had missed the message that Takeshi was already back again and just pushed the door open with his back and elbow before coming inside. "A-ah.. Sorry Hokage-sama." he spoke as he balanced the papers and everything and made an awkward bow. "I hope your time away has been good," he spoke and went towards the table and sorted the things that were urgent to lesser urgent. "The stack here is for the Main branch, I already tried to sort out the best of my abilities, however, there are some things I am unable to do. That being as I have no real experience in the field, same for the ANBU. I haven't seen them in a hot minute so I have been trying to manage. Oh... And before you ask, no I do not know where he is either. After all, it has been a year and a half now... slowly counting towards two." He would speak and then place the neat pile for a medic on the table. "This is already handled and mostly just reports as to the Medical Branch. " And with that, he would wipe his forehead before looking to Takeshi. "I do believe I am still your advisor... So I would only give this one. Please visit the market on Saturday, there are a few people who would love to see the Hokage, I have been making my rounds as best as I can, but even I cannot read the people like you can as I am just a sennin to them." He would comment and make a bow.

"As for my new house, it is completely renovated, and would love to have you over for dinner, you and your wife. Of course, your children are more than happy to come too. Just please let me know if there are any allergies if you wish to accept this offer. Maybe Tsuki will be there too, that is the child I am taking care of right now."

Last edited:

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched as Nao entered the office, he nodded to the Sennin as he watched him describe the situation as it currently was, as well as what was going on inside of the village, it seemed that things were still ticking over and he did not complain about that right now. Nao has stepped up during his period and seemed to have been keeping himself busy to make at least sure that everyone had answers for any needs to make sure that nothing piled up, he had to admit that had made his life easier in the long run and he respected that.

"Thank you for the update Nao, things have been a bit crazy around here, so at least it's good to know that you have managed while I have been dipping in and out, and to answer your question yes you are still the Hokage Advisor and it seemed that you have stepped up to that role during my absence, so I cannot argue with your judgment on this matters. Regarding the market, I will make it a priority to visit, and I am sure that myself and Yuki can arrange a trip over to your house for dinner, I don't see any reason why this would be a problem."

He allowed a smile to come to his lips to reassure the Sennin that things would just be getting back to normal, and there was nothing to worry about moving forward. Noa had always been a stable pillar of stone for Konoha and it seemed that had never changed.

"Anything else to report?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hearing that he would take the market into note was something Nao smiled at. At least this man did care for the people inside the hidden leaf. If there was anything else to report... He had to think for a while but shook his head. "Not really sure what else there is... I'm pretty sure you are aware of the ranks by now, other than that... I wouldn't know. I stopped a trafficking group in the crater city... Got hospitalized for that, and my staff chewed me out. I am a new student who I am training to be a follow-up for my rank... I see great potential in him... Other than that... There has been no paper traffic by either sand or cloud. So that is going on a peace moment, which I can say I am quite happy about... Uhm... Yea... I wouldn't exactly know on top of my head. Do you have something that needs looking into?" Nao questioned as he leaned on the back of a chair while looking at the Hokage. He was casual right now, but he thought those moments should exist with anyone in rank.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As he listened to the words from his Sennin it seemed that they had managed to take a pupil under their wing again, that was interesting as normally they were a solo person from what he knew, Nao liked to keep himself to himself and rarely interacted with anyone else unless it was required for reasons of position, not so much the social aspect but time changed a many deal of things including this person as well.

"Well hopefully that potential and nurturing it will lead to good things, so let's see what the future holds, a name I should be aware of perhaps? As for anything else, and looking into it, at the moment things seem fine right now we should take the calm as always just that a calm before a storm, and not worry about what the future will bring with it. So for now let's just enjoy what peace we do have and look at the future another day wouldn't you agree?"

As he smiled towards Nao, it was a family smile and not an unpleasant or unkind one just one of someone tired. Though he had always had a pleasant relationship with Nao and could always rely on them, it seemed that had never changed and even in his small time away he found him to be as reliable as ever, offering a cup of tea towards the Medical Sennin.

"So how did you find being the Hokage Advisor for a little bit of time?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Ashikwawa Shun..." He gave the name and would rummage through his paperwork for his file. He would place it on the table incase they wish to read up on this pupil. "They showed great efforts in the study, grasping a lot of things faster and isn't scared to talk back to someone higher... I can know since I was so stubborn he even dealt with me when I was unable to do much. He sometimes needs someone to hold him back... So I am trying to teach him that to keep it in his skull..." he would sigh a little as he remembered how much this child was giving it all. Well... Nao called it a child, despite Shun's age of 18. "Calm before the storm huh... Well... Whatever is coming our way, let's just try to overcome it as best as possible." He too, took it easier these days in certain aspects.

"The role is fulfilling if you were to ask me, you can mean a lot more for the people inside the city in a way. Yet sometimes you need to harbor both sides, then you get kicked from both sides... It's sometimes tricky, but its a fun game at the same... How do I explain it properly..." He was mulling it over how to correctly say it, as of how he said it now... It could be weird. "I think I do a fair job, since there hasn't been many complaints. "

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded as he listened about the prospects of a newer member inside of the Medical Branch, he wasn't going to say anything against someone who would be able to assist Nao, after all the Medical Sennin did keep himself busy most of the time and was always running around, having some extra assistance may just be what was required. He let the Sennin finish speaking for a moment before smiling and leaning back in his chair listening to the conversation that was taking place regarding how he found his time inside the role that Takeshi filled.

"I understand that it is good to hear that you have someone new on the horizon to work with and to make sure the load is taken off of yourself for a little bit, so we must teach them and make sure they progress within the branch, we can use well trained Medics. So good work on that front at least."

As he pondered the best way to describe his role or the job that Nao had experienced it seemed he understood a small part of it, and how it worked.

"It's not as easy as one thinks, and often even when there is nothing you have done or can do, the blame falls on you anyway, its quite a thankless job but one that must be fulfilled and carrier out to that person best abilities, it's just the way the Shinobi world works but it seems you managed to get a small feel for what this includes at least."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"It just reminds me of that story of the man who was always trying his best for everyone. He would get up early, and once he got wet from a leak in a roof.. He placed down a flower pot when he saw a lady struggling with her food cart. He would help her lift it onto the street where she needed to go. A dog would beg for food on his table, he shared the piece of meat. The owner of that little stall, that man shook his head. Later he met a little girl and her mom, begging for money for education. He gave all he had in his wallet to the girl. A shopping man shaking his head in disbelief that he did. That afternoon he hung bananas on his neighbor's door. So she had some fruit for vitamins... What does he get for doing this every day? The flower pot slowly started to sprout something, the lady was always waiting for his help, and would almost complain that he was late.. The dog also came every day for some meat and still always gave money to the mother with her child... He always did kind and little things, but he got nothing. He won't be richer, he won't appear on the radio... Not a bit more famous. But still, that lady started to trust him, the dog started to follow him, that little girl... when he returned to give money... She wasn't there. Yet from behind, he hears the little girl and she stands there in a small uniform of the school she went to. What that man receives are emotions. That shop owner was in disbelief at what his kindness brought. That little food store lady started to laugh and gave him a part-time job on the go. The dog became the best man's friend... and not only that, his neighbor started to share her time with him. He witnesses happiness, reaching a deeper understanding. Feels the love. Receives what money cannot buy. A world made a bit more beautiful." He would pause for a moment after telling that story with a warm smile while he thought back.

"None... of these higher ranks are easy Takeshi." His tune would sound serious, but warm in a way. "All we can do, in our positions is care for the next generation and hope they surpass us, grow beyond us." He would comment and look to the outside where he saw the sky changing colors. " As we are both parents, we both know what thankless job that already can be. But also how fulfilling that job is. I see it the same as with the current job I have. It is fulfilling too, not only thankless. If you broaden your gaze, you see what you do for the people and see what impact you can have." He would smile polite to the man before standing up. "I do have to go back, the kid is waiting for me back at home too."

[topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back