Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'm back! (entering country)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki led the trio of travelers through the city, not stopping except for food and water. While Takeshi was in charge, he hoped the other would realize stopping in this place was tantamount to abandoning haste in their mission. For there were no quick stops in this city. While it hadn’t the same reputation as Crater City, Maki knew that beneath the surface both were indeed the same.

”This way.” He seemed to know where he was headed, though he’d only come this way once before.

(Country entered, topic left, 1 hour run time)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi landed quickly onto the ground as he followed Maki, listening to the man speak he was being very blunt and direct but they had orders to follow and a mission to be achieved and right now that was the priority here. Of course, that being said he needed to make sure his work was completed and the team stayed together, working as one would see them achieve their goal quicker that most in that sense. It was going to be a tough journey to say the least but if they kept moving everything should work out for the best. As he glanced around he checked out the destination noting down any key features that he might need in the future.

“Fine by me, follow the way as you know this area better than me to be honest I want to use that experience in this situation.”

[Country Entered, Topic Left, 1 Hour Run Time]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo followed behind the two. He was taking in the sights while not falling behind. This was his first time here and he was not sure when the next chance he would have to come back here.

It was obvious that to Maki this was not a sightseeing trip, understandable considering their purpose as he led the way through the area with a purpose.

[Country Entered, Topic Left, 1 Hour Run Time]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back