Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'm Capable of Anything and Everything - [ Private ]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EVbdBiy.png
. . .

Night time. It was always the time that one saw the Daimyo outside of her household or office to do things. Underneath of the neon moon was when she felt like she could get most of her personal matters done with little to no issue, without anyone intervening in her affairs. After all, she could actually blend in when she wandered at night with all of the dark clothing that she wore. It was equalization as she put it. Wearing a suit and tie, it made her feel slightly normal in a status of power. However, she needed not the political power, but rather the mental prowess at this point as she slithered through the back streets, a hat placed snugly over her head and covering just enough of her distinguished features. Oh, dear. What was going on? What was she even doing? Oh right, avoiding responsibilities seemed like an accurate thing. Or rather, there were responsibilities that needed to be addressed. It wasn't like she could keep on going about igoring these things, but it seemed so damn easy, right? Like it was something that she could ignore until it manifested itself into a physical form. . . but she just was not in any position to do something along those lines. No, no. Rather, it was just going to get her in a metric fuck ton of trouble. That was nothing that she was not used to, though. Though, she could feel an angry burning at the center of her shoulderblades. A reprimand in the form of a seal from one of her lovely family members, something that would attempt to control the rampaging and uncontrollable seal that had been scribed to her maybe a week or so ago. Let's just say they both burned her alive, and it was not something she liked. She'd live, though. One fought for the power, the other for the regeneration where her body would degrade from the other god damned seal. Though, the first would burn all the more because she knew that the creator was close by.

Her back would press against a building and she would let out a low hiss, pressing her hand against her neck. She could hear angry banter in the back of her mind, too. Though, thankfully, Haru was not easily released. She made sure of that. Visiting someone who specialized in her specific problem. It didn't make it much easier to control, but she would manage. She had to, after all. Leaning back heavily against the building, she'd close her eyes for a few moments, seeming to be searching something out. . . or rather someone. Oh, fuck it. She was looking for Souji. She just needed to know that he was okay. Or something. So yes, she took up stalking. That was exactly what it would look like, of course. One eye would crack open and she would stare forward. Now, was he here? That was the million dollar question.

Ugh.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Razu_zps3aff6aff.png

Washing dishes was a sport for this old man and now, it would seem that in his retired (forced retired) state that he would succumb to the everyday life of his mediocrity. There needed to be a bit of flare, but alas it would not come to him as of yet. Not just yet, it was definitely something that he would have to think about in terms of why he never seemed to leave the house anymore. Souji had taken the load of the 'man' of the house. literally paying for everything without asking for a bit of help. Even going through everything and paying for his younger brother's education. Razu respected his eldest son for this. Taking the mantle in his old age and running with it never looking back. It was definitely something that Razu expected to repay his son. Either way, it was going to be delightful-... 'What was that noise?' Razu'd turn into the direction the sound. He never was known to pull a weapon aside from his inscriptions on his hands... but he did know that in all things that he would have to do what his son would try in this situation. Destroy whomever was about to intrude.

"'Ello?", he'd question into the darkness of the home... pulling a small dagger from the inside of his shorts he'd tilt his head as he felt the presence in the distance... but he definitely didnt know what was going on. Nor who was there... Maybe it was Souji... but whomever it was... if they werent him, they'd meet old man fist!

OOC: Sorry I lost Muse towards the end... I'll try again later.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EVbdBiy.png
. . .

Closing her blue eyes, she'd draw in a deep breath as she sought the male out. You know, she just kind of wanted to know if he was doing alright. . . something like that? Erm, right. Maybe it was just because she wanted to talk to him, but that would have to come later. No one could be around in her mind. She had some things that needed to be laid out in the open, and no one was entitled to looking into that can of worms. Not to mention she didn't need any of her information tossed out to the public. . . However, as she felt another presence approaching, she'd release her breath in an airy and wispy cloud. The feeling. . . of this person. That was not Souji, so immediately she'd feel a bit of a rustle in the pit of her stomach. Caught? No, no she was not, but still... It felt very embarrassing, which is why she would press her back into the building almost unbearably hard. This person seemed to be ill-trained, speaking out into the darkness as if it were his friend. Or perhaps that was what they wanted her to believe. . .? You could never take anything for granted. Squeezing her hands tight, she'd listen to a crystalline crack as the spaces between her knuckles gathered ice. Pressing back on one foot, she'd suddenly lurch forward, and she was instantaneously in front of the man, one fist positioned under his chin and the other aimed in the direction of his stomach. Then, her blue eyes would soften from their once intense gaze and she'd give a sudden scowl.

Jeeze.

With the ball of her foot, she'd push herself a good few feet back away from him, still scowling. "Tch. . . Oji-sama, you're going to get yourself killed one of these days." Holding her hands out in front of her, she'd watch as the ice would burst before her, scattering down to the ground in snowflakes. Placing her hand on her hip, she'd lift her chin up now and stand with the typical posture of a leader: Straight as a board and very inflexible. "Isn't it past your bed time? Where's Souji?" There was resentment in her voice, more than likely it stemmed from her own contempt of her father. . . Though she was still under some strange notion that he wasn't there in her every day life. . . Oh well, the blind would lead the blind, yes? So it seemed.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Razu_zps3aff6aff.png

And to think that the old man liked this girl... she came into his house prepared to attack like an assassin? It was enough to think about when it came to... the ways of this house. Always diving into the stages of the mind and doing battle there but Haruka was already going through so many mental conflicts. Razu already knew that there was more to her than what met the eye. Something was definitely strange, he didnt know nor like whatever else was with Haruka maybe... just maybe he'd find out tonight. "...Think twicebefore you end up striking someone who could take ya down a notch or two young lady...", frowning a bit and shifting his dagger back into his pocket, his spry body was still capable of handling himself... but there was a reason he retired. The wounds of battle made it so he couldnt over exert himself for too long. Two Minutes at max really. Either way, he'd shake his head, this was not something he wanted to really get into.

"You just missed him. He's out doing as a Guardian of this nation does. His work is never done nor is it ever over. " walking back into the kitchen the old man would take two cups from the cabinet and like clockwork he'd turn to Haruka and mouth, 'Three, Two, One...' and a loud 'DING' would take the room as a silver bell would channel a soothing remedy genjutsu euphoric as it seemed he'd also hold out a cup for Tea, "I do have some questions for you... Ruka~ Whats going on with you and my son?", he'd fearlessly ask. He was not a man that would nor could cut corners. Souji was too nice. He never spoke his mind as he wished, it was a bad trait. Oyochi didnt have much of a mind for hismelf. The Overseer was evidence of that alone. It was sad, his children were destined for mediocrity at this rate. The old man would let out a sigh before setting himself down at the table. Awaiting Haruka's answers.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EVbdBiy.png
. . .

"I'm not a little kid anymore, Oji-sama." She'd state under her breath, shaking her gloved hands a bit now to shake off the numbing cold. It was hard to think that this was the diminishing light that came from the man. She remembered that she feared him once upon a time, but as time moved forward, so did everyone that got swept up in it's undertow. Or maybe she was just overanalyzing the situation as she did most of the time. Who knew? Releasing a bit of a sigh as he mentioned the whereabouts of Souji, she'd brush a hand through her hair now in irritation. Wasn't this the whole point of being here? Oh well, she guessed she could hang around for just a few moments, right? Yeah, that seemed alright. She hadn't seen the old man in ages, so. . . "I get that. If only all Guardians lived by that notion." She'd state under her breath. She'd seen a few of them that just wanted to play more than anything. Ah well, that was not for her to really delve into.

Watching him, she'd place a hand over one of her ears as the ding would take place. Bah, now she was feeling relaxed. She didn't come here to relax. Seriously. She came here to get down to business. Reaching out, she'd now take a hold of the cup in her gloved hand, and she would reach up with the other hand, pulling her glove away. Sitting down at the table, she'd carefully cross one leg over the other and place the cup down. Questions? For her? She also did not come here to get interrogated. Reaching up, she'd pull away her other glove and drop it down to the table now as she watched him. What a bold question, huh? She'd watch the other with her cold eyes now.

"What leads you to believe there's something going on?" Because according to him, he was too scared to let anything go on. Tch. Placing her chin in her hand, she'd tap her fingers against her cheek as she watched him. "If you find the answer, by all means, let me know. I've been trying to find that out myself."
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Razu_zps3aff6aff.png

"You will always be Ruka to Souji. No matter how badly you both argue..." nodding he'd pick up on what she said, his old ears werent all that bad, but he had to keep the skill of insight and depth perception in his old age when his son wasnt around to keep the old man from knocking his hip out of place, "You know Souji's been working his tail off for that promotion for ages... He seems excited about it hopefully happenin' soon.." wavering off a bit on that notion Razu's attention would turn to Haruka's talking about the situation subtly.

"Tsh. Souji told me all about the situation. Even tried to see your side of things..." smirking in a fashion that would mimic Souji's maybe thats where he got it from. Souji much loved his parents. He'd do anything for them and in this life he had to try and focus on what was right and just. Oh well, "Eh, ya cant fool an old man Ruka-chan, you forget that I've definitely lived nearly triple your life. Known your family before you were even born. So, stop being tough and let it go. You are here with Family... Right? I love you like you were my own child." nodding the old man would take a sip of his tea and took a moment to register his words a bit.

"Put your claws away Ruka... All Guardians have to work hard. They dont have the same luxuries as you do to sit here and enjoy a wonderful talk with a handsome old man such as myself." Razu's chuckle would follow. Though his visions of Souji and her's situation were differed from his sons, they didnt imply that he was 'pro' Haruka. It was a delightful middle ground. Razu taking another sip of his tea seemed to be talking an AWFUL lot. However, old people did. They always did. They didnt have a filter on it either. They never really stopped. "There are always different ways to see the paths we must follow Ruka, and while I dont fully agree with -how- my son did what he did. It was one of those rare times that he breaks from that shell he's in. What I heard from him was something uncharacteristic of you... but in the situation you might have felt necessary.", nodding a bit more Razu would tilt his head, "So... Tell me the censored version of what happened...", hopefully he'd said enough to calm her wits... but likely not. She was... one of those women that needed things done a certain way.

"Raz! WHO'RE YOU TALKIN TO DOWN THERE! IT BETTAH NOT BE ONE OF THOSE JEZEBELS!"

"ITS RUKA, NAM!"

"*mumbles* OOOH~ TELL HER I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!"

"Ugh... Nam is comin' in a sec..."

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EVbdBiy.png
. . .

An exhale of breath was the first thing that would be noted from the young woman, her breath collecting in that characteristic puff of cloud as it always did, wisping away to the atmosphere. It was frustrating, it really was. There didn't need to be any sort of arguing, they could've floated on like there was no care in the world, but again her status in society would get in the way. It was a serious struggle that drove the young woman to the verge of insanity. Her arms would then cross over her chest in that typical defensive manner, showing that she didn't really feel too keen on letting anyone inside at the time being. "He deserves it," she'd state. "Soon people will wise up and give him what he's worked for." That didn't fall in her hands, and no, she wasn't biased in the slightest. She had seen how he worked and how he put his team before anything else. It was an admirable trait, but some people were foolish, petty, and blind. Looking off to the side now as he spoke of the situation that she had come here to addressed, she'd close her eyes a bit and just listen in her silence. What did she have to say on it? The only person she had to talk to about it was Haru, and Haru had a first hand experience with the situation- - - literally.

"Look, he completely blindsided me," she would state rather bluntly as she opened her eyes quite suddenly, looking across the table at the man. "You know I love you too, but some times, you have to be on the defensive. Especially if your feelings are hurt by someone that you. . ." She'd pause in her speech now. Love? The hurt of confliction would flicker across her eyes, but she would soon shake her head now. "Whatever, look, Souji is the one person that I thought I could feel like a normal human being with, but he took that and turned it completely on it's head." She placed her hands down on the table now, "And because of him, it's harder to keep a grip on myself more than it had ever been. If anything, now I have to have more than just claws." She'd blow a bit of her bangs out of her face now and she would slouch in the chair, fingertips slipping away from the counter top.

"I came over to have a good night with my best friend and it came out more complicated than necessary after booze and some really strong tea. One thing leads to another, and I wake up the next morning to him wanting to talk about my status seriously. You don't do that and have regrets like that here. I feel like if I am willing to give myself over to him, trust and all, that he doesn't need to worry. He hurt me. It cut deep, and maybe, just maybe that uncharacteristic thing was what he lured out of me. It's harder to control now. She's harder to control now and I struggle every god damned day of my life to keep what's inside of me under wraps. It's never been worse until I received this," reaching up, she'd pull away the shirt from her shoulder blade, showing off the pretty little curse seal there. "So yeah, it was uncharacteristic, and you know why? Because it wasn't me." Her facial features would suddenly fall a bit flat as she closed her eyes again.

"I need help." She'd say quietly, "And not even the Shaman can help."

Queue Nam. "That's fine, the more the merrier, right?" She'd speak quietly, leaning forward to tap at the cup given to her, freezing the contents within.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Razu_zps3aff6aff.png

nodding he would only listen to her words before speaking. She had to have the chance to speak her mind with an uncensored tongue as to her feelings, he'd give her just that. This was a way to finally flesh things out to someone that she could likely trust that knew him and knew Souji as well that was unbiased between them. Though, the old man was biased towards Haruka in a way that he liked her. She reminded him of his wife in some ways, however the generational shifts made the differences something that would send him spiraling backwards into the perpetual friendzone that was often developed between friends who tried to become lovers but something simple messed it up when it could've been something so much more. Though, that was how the cookie crumbled. Something majestic happened when it could be worked out perfectly. Something that wouldnt happen in this case... not in Razu's eyes. "I see, well have you ever considered why he let you know his emotions?", mumbling from Nam upstairs would cause Razu to smirk before looking back to Haruka.

"You dont think he knows that? Arent you supposed to be his -best- friend? Yet you crumble in yourself without even looking at things through his eyes? As I know he's tried to look through yours. Think about it... Why would he ask... if you could handle it if he didnt consider how you felt? Sometimes Ruka we have to be blunt with our feelings no matter how badly it hurts... its the only way to really test the mettle of the ones we love. NOt to say we should be testing anyone's love... but there is a level of trust we have to have in order to be completely open to one another... Correct?", his eyes watching her gazing at her and looking for her body language more than anything.

"Look Ruka... Souji loves the hell out of you. He'd do anything for you... Just give it time... and then figure things out first as friends and maybe this thing can work... However, if you take the route of... 'My way or the Highway' you will not only lose a potential love... but your best friend. Because of Selfishness. And Neither of you can afford that at this stage in your lives.", and with that he could hear his wife coming down the steps but she wasnt quite in view yet... Haruka would have alittle more time to speak directly to him as Razu would change the subject once his wife was here. He didnt like her getting involved too deeply she was very one sided and single minded when it came to love and such things.

"Regardless of what's going on with you and Souji, our doors are always open for you. our families have known one another for sometime. There is no reason to break a bond when things are salvageable... You'll always be a Daughter to me. Alright?"

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EVbdBiy.png
. . .

Truly though, she did not understand a single bit of this. If he was trying to talk any kind of semblance of good sense or anything like that into her, he wasn't doing it right in the slightest. It wasn't just Souji anymore. It was the two of them. So maybe he should have thought far more deeply into it before going and throwing his dick around like it was a toy. It was incredibly fucking annoying to her. What was she supposed to do? Tell him no after he wanted to drink and get fucked up like that? How would telling him no even go over well? At this point in time, it just felt like telling him yes was something that was fucking her over more than anything. Closing her eyes now, she'd cross one leg over the other. God damn everyone. How was she meant to be someone prim and proper when everyone was looking to push her down the path of simply just breaking? If she could scream until her lungs exploded, that would be great and wonderful. "It was completely okay when it was his way or get the fuck out. So why am I any different? When did I become an exception, huh?" It seemed that the young woman had taken up arms here. She did not want to just stand back and be portrayed as the one who was bossy and demanding. No, fuck that.

"Listen, there was nothing bad between us until he decided to suddenly have drawbacks from I don't even know where. It was like a fucking hit it and quit it. And you know what? If that made Haru mad, then that's fine. She does what she wants. I refuse to be a part of a collection or anything like that. I'm not a trophy fuck or anything along those lines. I'm a real person who opened up finally and got hurt by the one person I could trust! I don't get it. At all. And now it's done and that's that. Now I look like the slut and he looks super duper awesome. Oh no wait. I look like the bad guy who is demanding. Oh whoops. My bad." Closing her eyes now, there would be a flushed red on her face. Perhaps even a slight mist to her eyes. She was confused and angry. She never had to deal with these overly human problems before that night. Now she struggled. Constantly. Damn him.

Damn them all. She just needed to recede back into herself now. It was clearly the best solution.
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back