Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'm Outta Here!!!! (Private)

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Maru could remember the last time he was here in tea country, it was probably a month or so ago since he was captured by the Tea Task force thanks to a certain blood bender who will soon get what's coming to him soon enough. Maru under the good graces of the force, since he looked like a child he was simply left off with a warning then he was asked to go to the leaf for further punishment. Of course, he did just that and ended up losing most of his collection in the process which was pretty unfortunate… As for his darkness, he didn't even have that either. His demonic ancestry had been purged and in that month he was puppetless with spiritual abilities. When he finally Mastered his new bloodline, he found that being spiritual or having a balance really isn't as bad as he thought. He actually found his abilities a lot better…

Since being demoted, Maru needed a new way to get paid and fast. E Rank missions and babysitting weren't exactly bringing in much money. So he decided to switch to old habits… and become a professional thief. Since he lived in Crater City, a city well known for being heavily crime populated, it didn't take him long to find a gang that wanted his talents in human puppetry. After all, he did own a puppet with time justu and because of his spiritual abilities he could see into the future as well. All these abilities in seeing things coming is a perfect tool for a professional crook! But there were limits on what he could do.. Like he could only go back and forth in time only about 30 seconds, he could always use his puppet to accelerate his movement by wearing it but that is the limit.. You have 30 seconds to do whatever you have to do, then get out of that timeline. Maru was breaking a lot of rules in changing time, but what better way to covered his crimes. Time was literally on his side!

3zsfnTl.png

Maru was on a rooftop, wearing a body he usually wears during his “work.” This body was dressed in all black, a black trench coat, dress shirt, ninja pants, and boots. He wore red gloves, with a black and white mask on similar to the mask you'll find in an English ballroom party. A crop of short and messy black hair hung down to the thief's neck, a smug plastic grin on his face as he stared down at a jewelry shop. One night gaurd given the job of guarding these precious items… Slacking off as usual, Maru pulled out a fancy looking watch with a strange looking eye as the clock. He slapped it on his wrist and began to weave hand signs, then he used the watch to use the ability of his temporal strider puppet to accelerate his movement! The attack hitting the shop before the man had time to process what's going on.

‘1, 2, 3,’ Maru counted to himself before using his enhanced speed to pull out a sack to begin to grab anything valuable. ‘4, 5, 6, 7!!!’ He thought, the man looked seriously hurt but he'll live. He began heading to the back. ‘8, 9, 10, 11’ he broke glass then quickly took some diamonds and rings. The bag getting slightly heavy and the sound of the alarm was unbearable. ‘12, 13, 14, 15’ he kept in mind as he bagged more items. '16, 17, 18, 19’ people are already looking, calling the Tea Task Force and whoever is in charge of dealing with threats. '20, 21, 22, 23,’ Maru ran out, his coat flowing in the wind. He heard someone screaming to him, saying 'bravo' for his stylish exit and he spun on his heels then bowed as a show of confidence. Then he turned his watch and thought about him standing on the rooftop again……

'Oh shit!’

SJQwZik.jpg

It didn't work! His luck had ran out, he looked the crowd seeing… a transparent man in a lab coat who was missing an eye.. A black smile on his face, he mouth the words… Times Up…’ The task force was right on his tail, and Maru leapted on the roof then began running like hell! Out of all the times to see one of the ghost from his human puppets it had to he right then. He could hear the pissed off spirit of Ibumo laughing as he leaped from rooftop to rooftop, happy that Maru is finally about to get what's coming to him. Maru's only hope now was to escape!!!!!! The task force began to use their head sets to call for someone... Anyone to stop this bandit from leaving Tea Country unharmed...

[Task force calling Soku!]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The headset crackled to life and Soku snapped awake listening to the transmission."Any available shinobi in the area, we have a suspect on the loose. He has hit the local jewelry store and is dressed in all black heading towards the rooftops! Please respond!"Soku sighed grabbing her blade as she rushed out the door tapping in on the headset."This is Soku. I'm moving to intercept the suspect."Muttering darkly about crooks, there was a flash of lightning and the Santaru was gone reappearing at the jewelry store to see a dark figure running away, a sack in hand. His features looked similar. What have you done now, Maru.She took off running and leapt to the rooftops gaining on the brazen robber whom she knew very well.

"DOKUSO MARU, STOP THIS ATROCITY AT ONCE!She leapt in front of him her sword coming free of its scabbard and her Sharingan activating. She had a good idea what the sack was full of."II'm not going to ask you to yield because I know you won't. Instead, I think it's time you learned a lesson in respect. Enough is enough. Today, you go no farther."Her blade crackled to life and she tilted it so the tip was pointing in Maru's direction."If you want to get past, you'll have to go through me first."She said a cold expression coming over her face as she planted herself in his way."Do your worst, Maru."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

MMtn2bE.jpg

The thief ran sack in hand, determined to get away by any means necessary. Two shinobi who heard the call leapt in front of the masked thief, he wasted no time and used a technique he saw his sensei Yukio use many times in his battles. Fist of Sin! Using the sin of wrath to gun both fist towards the men, then used the power of acceleration to make his body move twice as fast!

Whack!

Both men went flying off the roof, Maru could take out guys like these for days. He smirked, looking back to make sure those eyes weren't getting up but then he heard someone squawk his name. Similar to that of a pissed off mother who's been caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar, Maru paused for a moment at the earsplitting scream then placed one hand on his hip and the other on his head to strike a fierce pose. His chin held high, and his lips slightly puckered as if to seem sexy. “Otherwise known as Princess Of Heart, Protector of Love. At your service! “ he said pretty dramatically, full of emotion with half closed eyes like he really meant it. But then when he looked at the person in front of him, the masked thief eyes widened and he pointed at the girl not in the slightest bit afraid. "What the hell are you doing here? Didn't I tell you about all this crime fighting you are doing." Maru said, scolding her right back for even being here. Lucky he didn't consider himself as dangerous but of course the young Anbu didn't seem like she wanted to negotiate nor was she in the mood for games. So he lifted up his shirt then opened his stomach cavity to stuff the stolen items in, then closed his stomach and adjusted himself so he looked good.

ETam2RF.jpg

"Okay, now you know I'm not going to hit cha, that's out of the question.” the masked thief said, adjusting his gloves. “But this princess is gonna find a way around you, not through you. So how's about you kindly move so you don't waste your chakra on trying to hit me.”He already thought of ways to get around her, the goal here was not to attack for any reason or use any offensive justu for that matter. If the opportunity to escape presented itself then he'll take it, if not he'll have to throw in the towel and allow the girl to arrest him. Either way, he needed to figure out a way to avoid taking damage from her. Holding his sleeve to the watch that he had on that looked strangely like Ibumo’s eye on standby so he could mess with Soku’s timeline if need be. However he wasn't going to make the first move…

[Your call!!!! :p]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Taken momentarily off guard by the unusual behavior of the puppet, she peered at him making sure it was actually the culprit she was after."YOU are Maru, right?Not some crazy, stupid imposter or something like that though I don't know who would want to impersonate a living human puppet in their right mind, beats me."Imposter or no imposter, the dark ninja would go no further and she made damn well sure of that standing in his path, her Sharingan active and her blade held in a threatening manner. Raising a hand up, she dialed into the headset and spoke."I got him. Rooftop not far from the store. Identified as Dokuso Maru. Let me handle this and stay out of my way. Any other help will only be a burden to me. I can take him."She said broadcasting on various channels so other passing shinobi would grow aware of the situation and hopefully not intervene in what was about to transpire here. The watch on his wrist drew her attention as if something was familar about the shape and texture of it."Is that...no, impossible."She muttered watching as the thief deposited all the valuables into his stomach...literally."Ok, that is just plain disgusting."Letting lose a sigh, the Santaru decided the only method here was conflict and as much as she hated to do this, Maru had it coming to him. After all, she was doing it for a proper reason if the leadership asked. She wasn't just plainly attacking him out of the blue.

"First of all, I am not going to kindly move and secondly, I am preparing to beat you all the way back to Konoha so refuse to hit all you want, it changes nothing."Reaching into her pocket, there was a ruffling and out came a pair of steel plated gloves.Click,click.They snapped onto her palms and she wiggled her fingers in them getting the feel of them. Satisfied with them, she readjusted the grip on her tanto, a smile playing on her lips."One day, I swore a promise to you. A promise that I would make you see the light. Today, I'm changing that promise. I promise to beat your dark little head into this hard stone surface!"The last few words were spoken in a loud tone giving her a sense of confidence as she stared down the would-be robber. Her free hand was behind her back holding a special kunai she'd treasured for a long time. A triple bladed black in color kunai with a white lightning bolt symbol engraved in the center."I can see common sense is beyond you. So allow me to show you a alternative path, one you will regret taking."She maintained eye contact with him staring into that empty soul devoid of all love and hope lost beyond measure."So, ready to rumble, princess?"
[Summoning B-Mod]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
HeAX5Vq.png

Maru knew his little title would end up confusing the Anbu In Training, hell he didn't even want to say his title but the girl did say his name and the bet was that everytime someone said his name he would have to say his title. At times like these, he was glad he wore a mask and switch to a different body. Striking another fierce pose with both hands on his hips with his hips switch to one side in a really girly pose, he held his head up high with his eyes closed. "Imposter? Crazy? Is that anyway to address the royal Princess Of heart and the protector of love?” Maru said, looking at the girl head setting someone. Probably telling that he was on the rooftop. "Excuse me but you need to say my title as well. Its Maru Princess Of Heart, Protector of Love.”Maru was secretly cursing Asuka, knowing her she'd be laughing it up right now. But that was the least of his worries. Hopefully his little title would be enough to convince Soku that it wasn't the real Maru, he would just have to avoid her so she doesn't hear him say his little title.

The young Anbu in Training seemed pretty set on fighting him, so looks like he'll have to go around her. It's a good thing he knew a lot of ways to protect himself thanks to his spiritual abilities. Maru gave a sigh, then hunched over putting a finger over his lips.
"Sorry sweetheart, but you promise Maru of Darkness that, he's the one who has the darkness. The princess of heart isn't dark, this princess is magical. “ he said, tapping his foot on the ground to produce a magical seal underneath their feet. It glew an odd blue with strange sparkles of spiritual energy that danced in the air like fireflies."Don't forget it. Now since you are dead set on fighting, I'll just defend against you since you're raining on my crown storm chaser.”

With that, he got out of his girlish pose to take a defensive posture. He pulled seemingly out of nowhere three Ofuda slips with magical seals scribed on them. The thief gave a challenging grin to the girl, the magical seals beginning to glow. "Common, let's see if you got what it takes to stand up the the eternal beauty of the royalty you see in front of you. You'll burn out eventually."

[Actions Sent]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She raised a eyebrow at the offending puppet. He was clearly changed but she wasn't going to let that change her."Listen, I dont know what happened back at the Leaf to that wooden thing you call a head but I am most definitely not addressing you by said title. Right now, the only thing I'd be worried about is running away with your tail between your legs before I put you in your place."Soku said her chakra levels rising as she tensed up ready to do battle. The thought of letting Maru escape red handed with all those jewelry was one she didn't want to think about and instead focused on her attack plan.

"Amp Field"There was a light hissing than a static crackling sound that erupted as a ring of lightning encircled them cutting off escTape. "No way in hell I'm letting you leave easily. Try getting through that."[/coloTThe Santaru had also accounted for the puppets chakra as a green smokeless odor drifted towards Maru corrupting his internal systems. Now time would tell, who would start on the running foot.

[Actions sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maru:
Hp: 41400 [Barrier: 4000 - 900]
Cp: 32400 - 420 - 2200 - 680 - 680 = 28420
Ap: 10ap - 9 = 11ap next round

-------------------------------------

Soku:
Hp: 26880 - 180 = 26700
Cp: 19710 - 820 - 505 - 560 - 300 = 17525
Ap: 8ap - 8 = 8ap next round

Round 1:

Maru Attempts to flee = 0 Seconds

Maru equips Hitokugutsu lbumo = 0 Seconds

Maru Declares a Dual against Soku = 0 Seconds

Soku Declares a Dual against Maru = 0 Seconds

Maru uses temporal step = 0 Seconds

Maru uses Hidden Smoke Bomb against Soku = 1.75 Seconds [Hits]

Soku uses Amp Field against Maru = 3.125 Seconds [Miss]

Maru uses Natures guard to create a barrier = 4.75 Seconds

Soku uses Radioactive Decay against Maru = 5.625 Seconds [Hits barrier]

Maru uses Dark Displacement = 6.75 Seconds

Soku uses Squall against Maru = 8.125 Seconds [Auto Dodged]

Maru uses paradise invite = 9 Seconds

Soku uses Water whip against Maru = 10 Seconds [Hits Barrier]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
KRZE4yM.jpg

Not really wanting to fight Soku, Maru spun on his heels then attempted to escape but she blocked the way with an attack. The puppet master chuckled, then declared duel against the Anbu In Training. Drawing a weapons scroll to summon a puppet that Soku knew pretty well… lbumo. The man missing his eye since he wore it like a watch, Maru manipulated the doctor to get behind him, the puppet is still that of a expressionless doll. "Hey, you left him there to rot so I decided to put him to use, stealing is a honest living ya know.” He said, then suddenly from lbumo’s empty eye socket a smoke bomb shot out!

Poof!

Within the mist of the smoke he began to run, a beam of electricity shot from the cloud of smoke nearly hitting the thief but missed. Maru stopped, tossing a Ofuda slip when Soku got close enough then made a quick hand seal. "Nature Guard-Lighting!” With that the magical seal activated, a barrier of lighting suddenly appeared and Soku ended up attacking it! The barrier after being damaged began to form a pentagram, creating a minor hex that inflicts immediate mental pain on Soku which was intended on preventing her from breaching. But honestly, even though it was minor it still didn't sit right with the puppet master. "Sorry about that, that's didn't intend on hurting you.” He apologized, tipping an invisible hate towards the girl but of course it didn't stop her from attacking.

A beam of storm energy was shot at him, unfortunately enough did make it pass his barrier and Maru smirked because this jutsu simply cut through only wispy shades of darkness shaped like Maru since he merged with the darkness around him as quickly as the Justu left her finger tips. Making a exaggerated yawn as if he was being put to sleep, the masked thief simply said. “You done?” But she wasn't done, because as quickly as the words left his lips she created a water whip. “Uhhh that's a bad idea to use water against a lighting–” She hit the barrier, and in addition to the normal mental pain she got from the hex, she was also greeted with a violent shock. “Sorry about that, honestly you should use stronger attacks so you can break through. But if that's really all you can do then getting around you shouldn't be a problem leaving.“ Maru smirked, although halfway feeling bad about causing damage to the Anbu In Training. But she was attacking herself at this point, and when the opportunity shows for his escape he will do it in style. Besides watching her behind the barrier was the same as watching a lion behind the glass at the zoo. Threatening, but it can't hurt you. "But seriously, sorry about the damage. If you break through you should be fine.” He looked down at the slap jawed onlookers below, waving down at them. Not paying Soku any mind.
[Actions sent]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She stared in disbelief at the creation before her. Sure enough, it was none other than Ibumo himself in the flesh and that angered her..a lot. She spat at him uttering a dark monolouge."Bastard!
Where did you get that?! You have no right to utilize him like a doll! I swear sometimes you make me want to throw up! Water Style-Water Whip Jutsu!"
There was a audible bubbling sound that could be heard and a liquidy sort of chakra materialized in her hands in the shape of a whip which she flung at the barrier instantly feeling the repurcussions of doing so as the lightning shot up her arm."Agh!"It was of no major concern to her seeing as she was aligned naturally with the Lightning Element and her face took on a brutal expression as a crackling sound started."You think you will get away?! Let us see you try to run from this! Chidori Senbon!"

There was a flash as several pinlike needle shaped things flew at the puppet master coated in chakra covering a wide area. The people below murmured a word of concern backing away a bit as the skirmish co tinued. Tea Country officials had arrived keeping the crowd calm and on standby waiting to swoop in for the self-entitled brat once Soku took care of him. After all, she was a ANBU and in their minds, that should be good enough to take on a little bratty store robber."Last oppturnity, Maru. Give up now or I can make this a whole lot worse for you."She said the surface at her feet beginning to crack and crumble, the force of the ninjutsu too much for the fragile roof. If this kept going, the building would collaspe and she did not want to be explaining to the leadership now she had managed to destroy a building in the process of trying to take down a thief. She had to end this right here and right now.
[Actions sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maru:
Hp: 41400 [Barrier: 3100 - 3100 = Destroyed] - 3225 - 4125 - 604 + 604 = 34050
Cp: 28420 - 420 - 680 - 500 - 680 - 300 = 25840
Ap: 11ap - 8.5 = 11ap next round

Soku:
Hp: 26880 - 620 = 26260
Cp: 17525 - 3300 - 2750 - 288 = 11187
Ap: 8ap - 7.5 = 8.5ap next round

Round 2:

Maru tips an imaginary hat in apology = 0 Seconds

Soku uses Raijin's Vengence against Maru = 1.25 Seconds [Barrier Broken] [Hits]

Soku uses Chidori Control against Maru = 1.25 Seconds [Hit, Hit, Hit, Miss, Hit]
- Maru run timer reset

Maru uses Hidden Smoke Bomb against Soku = 1.59 Seconds [Hits]

Soku uses Thunderclap against Maru = 3.125 Seconds [Aware] [Partial hit 25%, Miss, Hits, Hits]

Maru uses Dark Displacement = 3.41 Seconds

Maru uses Divination = 4.32 Seconds

Maru uses Renewal = 4.32 Seconds [Removes damage of Thunderclap]

Maru uses Paradise Invite = 6.37 Seconds

Maru uses Ofuda Sealing Tag against Soku = 7.73 Seconds [Hits]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Yikes!” Maru exclaimed as a bolt of lighting tore through the sky and struck his barrier! Soku actually broke through which wasn't expected, he tried to go back in time so this damage but he was too late and he was assaulted by chidori senbons raining down in him. It was a good thing that he was strong enough to take hits like this otherwise he would be down for the count. Maru shot a smoke bomb at Soku again, then tinkered with his watch as more electricity jolted into the puppet, however he was right on time.

Loop!

ukBuWOD.jpg

Maru shot a smoke bomb at Soku again, then he simply moved out of the way of the incoming attack then slicked his hair back, then he slapped on a Ofuda sealing tag on Soku that read ‘Kick Me.’ He chuckled at the seriousness of the girl, then bowed. “You aren't playing around huh? Storm chaser.” He said, before stretching. "Sorry, but I'm a princess you mediocre peasant. If you are gonna make things worse then go ahead and try sparky.” He taunted, smirking at the girl as he prepared another barrier but also he needed to call some help from the Youkai world because it looks like this girl is gonna get a little serious. He had two more times to go back in time to reset the incoming damage, a huge supply of barriers, and beings with healing justu. Its time for the games to begin.

[Actions Sent]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She watched distastefully, a cold smile curling on her lips as the Chidori slammed through the barrier impacting the puppet dead on. That smile was quickly wiped away as she realized the damage from her Thunderclap meant nothing watching as Maru simply reset the clock and sure enough, he was unscarred and healing just fine."You are really a pest sometimes, you know that?"She said silently cursing the puppet. The ANBU needed to end this quick and end it now. The fatigue was catching up to her, droplets of sweat trickling down her back into a puddle below. Her chakra levels were not doing so great either and the effects were felt for a brief moment as she faltered in her step stumbling in her stride producing a voice of concern from the ever-growing crowd of spectators below."I am fine! Fine!"She said loudly to reassure the citizens knowing full well she was lying to herself."Right, enough jokes. Time to get serious, nutcracker."

Her hands were a blur of motions as hand seals were woven and this jutsu was something out of a nightmare, the bystanders backing away in horror. Black lightning seeped out of her palms forming into a shape of a panther besides her, growling and roaring it's confindence."I think it is time you two got to know each other. Flow!Letting loose a ear-splitting roar, the beast leapt forward at the puppeteer it's white fangs flashing downwards in a attempt to pin down the thief. He thought he was escaping? Boy, was he in for a shocker, literally."Lightning Style: Thunderdome!"A sphere of chakra began to encircle them cutting off escape from any route and entrapping them both within. It was time to witness the final duel of who would emerge victorious from this dome of death.
[Actions sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maru:
Hp: 34050 (4000 - 1800 = 2200)
Cp: 25840 - 2750 - 4500 = 18590
Ap: 11ap - 7.5 = 11ap next round

Yami:
Hp: 9600
Cp: 9600

Ma:

Kura:

Soku:
Hp: 26260 - 360 = 25900
Cp: 11187 - 2727 - 1000 - 600 = 6860
Ap: 8.5ap - 7.5 = 9ap next round

Black Panther:
Hp: 2600
Ap: 2ap

Round 3:

Maru uses Natures Guard = 2.72 Seconds

Soku uses Thunderdome against Maru = 3.53 Seconds [Maru is in the dome]

Soku uses Storm Release Black Panther = 6.47 Seconds

Maru Summons Yami, Ma and Kura = 6.82 Seconds

Soku uses Storm Call against Maru = 8.82 Seconds [Hits Barrier]

Notes: Contract cannot complete actions Summoned too late in the round

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
M1e6mC4.jpg

Maru smirked then then threw three Ofuda slips on the ground, then magical seals began to appear from all three as a rift from the dark world began to open. Maru raised his hand then began to recite a magical incantation “Darkness, Blackness, Gloom, and shades! Evil guardians come to me, float around and feel free!” After the chant was done, purple and black clouds appeared from the three tags… a dark hulking figure rose from the ground then sighed. "You called summoner? Is the weather for tonight calling for darkness with a chance of pain? Yami asked, then another demon appeared. Unlike Yami who was a shadowy spector, this dark entity had a mouth is huge with sharp jagged teeth that are always revealed. Its face is almost skull like in appearance, with three horns on its head. It chucked then it spoke.”Having trouble with a little girl? Looks like I'll have to make here swim in misery… “ no soon after, the final dark being appeared. This one looked to be entirely made of negative energy, it looks more like a dark comic shadow. Kura’s head is in the shape of a lit candle flame given a purplish pink eyes with a glowing marking on her forehead.”Look at all my adoring fans, I'm flattered that so many people came to see me dance.” She struck a pose for the people who watched, fearful for what might happen to the girl.

Maru cut off his two blood thirsty fiends. No we aren't hurting this one, just need y'all to maybe heal me up or seal her lighting abilities so I can get outta here.” The two male demons grumbled, they were looking forward to attacking the girl but Kura seemingly didn't care much.”I see. So you need us for a fabulous escape. I could help with healing and sealing if you wish.” Maru gave a thumbs up, but then the barrier was hit! The trio of demons and Maru laughed, then high fived eachother. But then Maru turned to Soku. “You look tired hon, perhaps you can just surrender and so I can go.” He said in complete confidence. “You might end up passing out, common I am a pretty fair princess you know?“

[Actions Sent]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The sweat stained her shirt and Soku staggered breaking off her onslaught."Damn...you to hell and your demons!"She gritted her teeth. She knew she was fighting a losing battle but she sure as hell would go down fighting. Uttering a command, the panther at her side roared a challenge and rushed at the evil demonic abonomation of a man once again its yellow eyes flashing as it tapped out a dance of death, black tendrils seeping out from its hide seeking to strangle the shinobi. The Santaru wasnt done yet however."Wait, wait. I have more."Freeing her kunai from her pouch, the Santaru roared a battle cry, hate gleaming in her eyes as she propelled herself forward, the blade swining upwards.

The chakra was struggling to keep up Soku was not going to make it easy."C'mon! Just a bit farther!"Ignoring the taunts of her foe, she hammered away at the barrier glaring down the puppet. Soku was having none of this atrocity. But it was looking like Maru would in fact walk away from this victorious. The crowd murmured a concern and Tea shinobi looked on helplessly as the girl, alone in her efforts took on the more superior enemy admiring her resolve. Even if she went down fighting, she would go down leaving Maru with something to think about.
[Actions sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maru:
Hp: 34050 (2200 - 1800 - 400) + 2756 + 801 = 37607 (4000)
Cp: 18590 - 1220 - 680 - 680 - 420 - 2750 = 12840
Ap: 11ap - 7.5 = 11ap next round

Yami:

Ma:

Kura:
Cp: 9600 - 2030 - 300 = 7270

Combined ap: 6 - 4.5 = 6ap Next round

Soku:
Hp: 25900 - 360 = 25540
Cp: 6860 - 500 - 285 - 820 - 820 - 420 - 400 = 3615
Ap: 9ap - 8.5 = 8.5ap next round

Black Panther:
Hp: 2600 - 80 = 2520
Ap: 2ap - 1.75 = 2ap Next round

Round 4:

Soku uses Storm Call against Maru = 0 Seconds [Barrier Takes the Hits!]

Maru uses Dark Displacement = 1.82 Seconds

Soku uses Barrage of Storms against Maru = 2.78 Seconds
- Auto Dodged With Dark Displacement

Black Panther Strikes Maru = 3.75 Seconds [Barrier Destroyed, Miss]

Maru uses Paradise Invite = 4.83 Seconds

Kura uses Angelic Blessing on Maru = 5 Seconds

Soku uses Voltaic Flash against Maru = 5.56 Seconds
- Paradise invite Traps Soku!

Soku Quickdraws Triple Bladed Kunai = 5.56 Seconds

Maru uses Hidden Smoke Bomb against Soku = 6.42 Seconds [Hits]

Kura uses Mystical Hand on Maru = 7.5 Seconds

Soku uses Outcry against Maru = 7.5 Seconds [Hits Paradise Invite 420hp Remaining]

Black Panther uses MIdnight Flash on Maru = 8.75 Seconds [Miss]

Maru uses Natures Guard = 9.14 Seconds

Soku uses Feint Spike against Maru = 9.44 Seconds [Hits Paradise invite 120hp Remaining]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
HeAX5Vq.png

Maru chuckled, then prepared himself for another attack because it'll be more than likely that she would break through his barrier, she hit the barrier and caused more mental pain but not that bad. Maru weaved hand signs, then turned into a shadow to dodge her next attack. Her panther attacked his barrier, breaking through it but then Maru gasped. “Wha-Oh.” He said, then prepared for Soku's next attack to come at him, his dancing fiend kindly healed him as Soku charged at him with a attack. Maru managed to block the attack with a strong looking barrier… then the barrier trapped SOKU in her own barrier! Maru smirked, shaking his head. “Well seems fitting to use this justu, it's the same one I used to trap you in that dark lesson. Fooled ya twice. “ he said.

He turned around, letting the Anbu In Training strike at the barrier as he smugly strutting away her father missing him then his demon healed him again.”Everything is set, ready to get outta here.” Kura said, the other two demons going back to the dark dimension because the battle was done. Kura stuck around, wanting to see how Maru would make his escape. Maru scanned the area, the task force was blocking most of the area, searchlights scanning the area but it looked for him it seems that there were nowhere for him to run. The Tea taskforce had him surrounded…

“There nowhere to run!” One said

“Give up!” Another shouted

Maru smirked, then used a hidden smoke bomb to block their vision. He winked at Soku, then said “Cya. Oh! And make sure when you get home, you get to a shower. From all that sweating, I would say you have B.O to kill a horse.” with that he began to run, some tried to eclose him by jumping into the cloud of smoke. But he was long gone by then, leaping from building to building, some fools tried to attack him but his magical barrier gave them a slight shock throwing them off him. It seems that the trickster was about to get away millions of yen worth of jewels!!!! Maru jumped, the world was like in slow motion as he danced along the air, showing off at this point.

ukBuWOD.jpg

[Dropping Bmod :p]
[And Maru Got Away]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Her chakra levels gave out watching helplessly as jutsu after jutsu struck the barrier fading away into nothingness. Her Black Panther technique was released and Soku collasped to a knee, her kunai clattering to the ground. "Damn,damn,damn!"She yelled a insukt at the retreating puppet watching as he used smoke to mask his escape and some Tea Country ninja attempting to go in after him. She had overdone it, her chakra had burnt out as usual and Soku was beginning to feel the effects. Her vision blacked and she began to fall forward onto the cement surface before a pair of rough hands grabbed a hold of her. Knowing not who it was, she heard a rough, commanding voice."Out of the way! Medical,medical!The voice began to shout but she paid it no mind, her body struggling to keep her pathways functioning.

She felt herself lowered onto a table and the jumbling of equipment then a voice."Patient has severely low chakra levels. Prep the static charge. We're moving to Code Blue!"The Santaru had no idea what was going still complelty out of it and felt something attach to her skin and the same voice began to sound again."3...2...1....Charge!"There was a surging pain that warped throughout her body but it was enough to jolt her awake, panting as she stared at the faces of the medic-nin above her, looks of worry stretched on their faces. "Im fine....im fine now...thanks." One of them began to detach the tubes to her skin offering a reassuring path. She had nearly bit the dust.....for good.
[Topic left]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After being in midair for a few seconds, Maru summersulted then landed on the next row of buildings. The thief never looked back, he ran and ran and he ran knowing that he got away with it all. His Youkai twirled, then with a puff a smoke it too vanished as Maru laughed then hopped off the building into a dark alley where he used his abilities in shadow to darken the area long enough to simply disappear… the tea task force looked down then hit the ground.

“Damnit. Suspect got away.” One said, then issued out a search for a human puppet wearing white mash and black hair. Little did they know, Maru had already switched puppet bodies.

…..

RIgjjwc.jpg
Standing on the dock, Maru moved with his hands in his pockets to join up with the rest of the people on a first class cruise ship to a nice beach within wind country. No one there recognized him as the criminal who just robbed the jewelry store, this puppet body this on all white suit with a stylish white top hat. He wore a fancy looking monocle, with brown hair down to his shoulders with a confident smirk plastered on his face. Maru gave his ticket he pickpocketed from a super rich dude he kicked out along coming her then got on the boat, waving bye to tea country. Then he strutted along, heading to the seats then plopped down to relax while the ship took him away. Then he heard some kind of news on the radio. 'This just in, jewelry heist suspect has gotten away after fighting a young ANBU. Suspect in question is considered armed and dangerous.’ Maru laughed, flashing a smile but what he heard next kinda made that smirk disappear. 'As it stands, due to low Chakra levels, the young ANBU had been taken to the hospital in critical condition. As it stands how she is doing is unknown for the time being.’ Maru sat up, his face turning sour. Why the hell did she needed to go to the hospital?! He was just standing there, literally having fun and posing. He didn't even lay a finger on her.. perhaps those hexes did more damage than he thought. If he could go back in time, probably done something a little different maybe Soku wouldn't be where she was now. He knew he was strong enough, he should've just snuck away sooner rather than doing all that showing off or maybe just surrendered. “Well ain't this a son of a bitch.” He said out loud to himself.

z0C0xp1.jpg
Now that Maru was on a cruise ship to possibly a nice hotel, he had this whole time to wallow in his own regret of how things turned out…. He chuckled sadly to himself.'Wait to rain on my parade, Strom Chaser.'

[left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back