Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Important News [Calling Sennin and Kage]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko walked throughout the village from the gates in a hurry and made her way towards the Torre Celeste as well as quickly going to one of the empty conference rooms before putting her right hand to her headset that was on her right ear before speaking through it. ~//"This is Rakujo Yumeko, I am calling all of the Sennin as well as the Raikage to Conference Room One in the Torre Celeste regarding some important news."//~ She said as she finished speaking and leaned on one of the walls inside the room she had entered and had waited for the people she had just called to arrive.

[Topic entered]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Signing the last bit of his paperwork, Daisuke leaned back in his chair with a look of confusion on his face. Being thrusted into such an honorable position was both a blessing and what seemed like a curse. From what he had learned from Ayumu and what he had heard about Hikari, all three sennin had been thrown into the position. Daisuke could not tell if that made him feel better or worse. Perhaps comparing himself to the other sennin wasn’t such a good idea. The very thought of doing so made him feel anxious; anxious about the future, regretful about his past, and a bit terrible about the present. An uneasy feeling crept over Daisuke just then, but he could not identify the cause and that made him worry even more.

Daisuke stood up to stretch his old and tired bones. It was then that he received a strange message via headset. The voice was that of a woman whom Daisuke had not yet had the pleasure of meeting under better circumstances. Her name and location were all he cared about just then. This was his chance to clear his mind; the perfect distraction. He looked over in the corner of his office to confirm that his fastest path was still there. Once the confirmation was successful, he would activate that path, Azusa, and open the window to allow her an exit. With a quick nod, Azusa stretched and vanished into thin air before Daisuke closed the window and moved to the center on the room carrying his backpack full of what he deemed useful items for this situation.

"Hello, Yumeko-san. This is Kaguya Daisuke, sennin of the medical branch, speaking. I’ll be arriving in just a few minutes. My representative is Seikon Azusa. When she arrives, please let her in. Over.", he responded. His path’s seikon abilities were truly great and useful in a pinch. It was almost like being omnipresent in a sense. To across great distances in a short amount of time, to warp reality to one’s own will was goldly. It was for similar reasons that he chose his other paths: an Uchiha, a Hyuuga, etc. Each one brought about a new power which he could exploit for the safety of Kumogakure. In less than five minutes Azusa soon arrived at the tower with her rinnegan eyes clearly visible to all. With yet another quick step, she passed
security, went down the hall and knocked on the door of conference room one before entering.

</B>
The Fourth Path: Path of Omnipresence<i></i>​
<i>
</i>
101083180217_zps59e15b6a.jpg

Name: Azusa

Clan: Seikon (Link here)

Known Epithets:

Date of Birth: The 3rd of February (approval here)

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Dominant hand: Left

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Crimson red (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Lawful Good description here

“<B>Hello, I’m Seikon Azusa. I assume you’re Yumeko-san. Please allow me to introduce Daisuke-sama.” she said before kneeling down and placing her hand on the floor. A quick summoning symbol appeared before a white poof brought Daisuke to the conference room. Kaguya Daisuke is a tall, toned, dark brown man with a slim yet muscular physique. While shaggy and matted in the past, he now styles his shoulder length hair slicked back with shaven cheeks and a neatly trimmed tuft tip goatee. His hair still remains as white as snow. After spending so much time with his various animal companions in the beast realms, Daisuke has developed feral facial features like pricked ears and rather sharp cuspids. He possesses crimson red ripple patterned eyes, small cheek dimples when he smirks, a small thin diagonal scar through his right eyebrow, and a long very thin diagonal scar across his face extending from the upper right corner of his forehead to his lower left cheek. Daisuke is always seen wearing both a dark grey sakkat and shroud with a crimson red interior and a black cone tip at the top. Daisuke also has a metal plate with the cloud village emblem embedded in the tip of the sakkat (conical straw hat); the same plate that could be seen on a cloud headband. The emblem is always vertical aligned above Daisuke’s eyes. While the shroud carries the same crimson red interior and dark grey exterior design as the sakkat, it also conceals Daisuke’s entire body from his neck to his ankles. Underneath his shroud however, Daisuke wears a dark red dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows the the shirt tucked into black dress pants. Along with that, a black vest with a red pocket square, a red tie tucked into the vest, a small waist chain both of his pants pockets, a backpack, a belt pouch, two weapon holsters, and steel-toed boots.
34567.jpg

cloud_sennin.gif

How might I be of service? Calling the higher ups like this, don’t tell me its a political thing. Serious political meetings are fine, but Raiden knows I don’t really care for petty office politics.” he complained as he held his head down. Believing that he had somehow stepped into a nightmare, he took a seat and sighed. Azusa proceeded to pat Daisuke’s back to help relieve the stress. Only Yumeko’s correct of Daisuke’s presumptions could ease his mind now.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu believed himself to be a Sennin of the people, so to speak. One that wouldn't refuse speaking to anybody who came to him with something. Still, the number of people that wanted to meet with multiple Sennin at once seemed like it was getting a little out of hand. That was how Ayumu felt before a call came in over radio asking for all of the Sennin and the Raikage to meet in a conference room at the Torre Celeste with no explanation as to what the meeting would be about aside from the the very vague promise of "important news". Ayumu was not personally listening to a headset at all times of the day, but he had people who did that for him. One brought the message to him in his office at the Torre Celeste.

"Who?" Ayumu asked, prompting the messenger to repeat the name. Ayumu didn't know this person. "And she wants to see ALL of the Sennin, AND the Raikage? What did she say it was for?" Ayumu continued with the questions. The messenger informed him it was to deliver important news. "It had damn well better be important..." Ayumu grumbled, almost regretting his policy of allowing himself to be called to meetings freely. At the least, the woman could have asked for a meeting in advance rather than show up in the tower and ask the leaders of the village to show up. With a sigh, Ayumu stood from his desk and stretched. At least he would be able to take a break from the paperwork. However, he certainly wasn't going to hurry along to the impromptu meeting, so he took his time on his way down to the conference rooms.

Some manner of time later, Ayumu arrived at the conference room in question to find the woman who had called the meeting waiting. To Ayumu's surprise, Daisuke was already present. He didn't seem to care much for attending meetings, obviously he didn't much care for them, yet there he was ahead of all the others. Ayumu actually somewhat wondered if Shin and Hikari would show up at all. It was entirely possible they were too busy to be called away at a moment's notice like this. "Why hello, my fellow Sennin," Ayumu said in greeting to the man as he entered the room. Now it was time to see who else would show up, and what this meeting was about.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was not a single moment that someone needed Shin's presence but more so today with the sudden unplanned summons. This time it was by a young kunochi named Rakujo Yumeko who apparently had an important message that all of the sennin including Shin had to hear. It was strange that the message could have been forwarded to them in written form. Shin was skeptical that a single kunochi needed all of them in one place. Before Shin left he requested Hitomi to send some ANBU guards to patrol the vicinity to ensure there were no surprises.

He arrived fifteen minutes after he received the message. When entered the conference room he realized that two of his sennin were already here : Daisuke and Ayumu. Also, Shin noticed two young woman among the two. One of the women was standing next to Daiskue flaring her crimson eyes at everyone in the room. There was no mistake that the woman was some sort of path for someone. One eyebrow slightly raised as Shin glanced at Daisuke. He walked closer to the two sennin. "Greetings Ayumu-san and Daisuke-san." He said as sat between. He leaned toward Daisuke. "I would need to speak to you at the end of this. There is an important matter that I am sure that you are aware of."

Shin turned toward the woman at the corner.

"You must be Yumeko-san. Why are you standing so far from us. I hope the news that you have is not as gloomy as your demeanor . Please come and sit with us."

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking a small breather for some time to himself, Ryuujin sat in a whole in the wall Ramen shop, the owner of which sat across from him as they quietly played a game of Go, very few words spoken between the two. In one hand, he had a cup of ramen which was reduced down to a few noodles and broth, and he took his time sipping from it. His other was idly rolling the shaft of his cane against his palm, slowly digging the point of the cane into the ground from the screwdriver-like motion as he studied the board, lost in focus.

"If only I'd known you would have kept this damn board exactly the way I left it during our last game all those years ago." He murmured to himself, causing the man to grin a happily toothless grin, and after a moment of looking at the board while Ryuujin moved a piece, a small tendril of shadow slid up to the board and moved a piece of the old man's. Another toothless grin, and the slightest of grumbles from Ryuujin. he was about to say something else when he received a message from Hikari, sending him somewhere else. Yet again, someone was asking for Sennin. Yet again, Ryuujin felt like he was going to be very annoyed when he got to the scene of whatever was going on.

~~~~~ 10 minutes later ~~~~~

After Ryuujin left, the old man did one of those creepy giggle-laughs old people do, often in Anime, and simply disappeared in a swirl of his own shadows, the board emptied of its pieces, Ryuujin's bowl gone as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into the Conference room, Ryuujin glanced around for a moment, noting those that had arrived before him. He'd caught Shin's invitation for her to sit down, and as he looked, he saw it was a Chuunin, one of those within his branch. The file he'd asked for her needed it's picture updated.

"You'd better be pregnant, and one of us might be the father, for you to have called all of us like this." He muttered in a half-growl, his cane tapping against the ground as if for emphasis before he made his way to a seat, making sure to smooth whatever wrinkle might exist in his black suit before sitting... and causing probably at least one or two more wrinkles. You know, what sitting normally did.

Not that he would ever admit it.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko stood, leaning against the wall she had stayed at as she had heard a voice come from her headset, in which it was the Medical Branch Sennin, Kaguya Daisuke, and that when his representative, Seikon Azusa, arrived to let her in. As she watched as the woman had entered the room, she noticed her kneel down, and placed her hand on the floor, in which a summoning sign had appeared and Daisuke had appeared. She had observed him right before he had spoken. She would stay quiet until everyone had shown up, in which she soon noticed the Azusa woman would pat Daisuke's head.

After a few moments, another of the Sennin had arrived, though this one hadn't said which one he was, though it didn't matter too much to her, just as long as the Sennin, as well as the Raikage, had arrived.

As the time passed with another person entering the room, though this one addressed the other two, calling the man who hadn't introduced himself as Ayumu. As everything happened, she would continue to wait for the third person to arrive, in which she would soon notice that the final person she seemed to be waiting on had arrived.

She would soon move to the opposite side of the table than the four people she was waiting on. "I apologize for calling a meeting like this, but I figured from what I have learned, this news didn't much have time to wait. I have recently come back from a personal trip, and during it I had arrived within Earth Country, as well as being at the gates of Iwagakure. During the short time at the gates there, a woman spoke about how she was sent to die so that her death would be payed back for the death of a Kumo Kunoichi by the name of Ayumi. Though the one who gave her the order to do so was the Tsuchikage, and I further leaned the one who gave the order to kill off one of our own was also the Tsuchikage." She said, looking at each of them as she had spoken, with her hands on the table.

"As you can see, it seems that the Tsuchikage wants to start a war with us, though I've noticed that not everyone within Iwagakure is with him in his plan." She said.

[MFT]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Onward to pleasantries...

As he waited, a fellow sennin entered the room. Daisuke’s frown quickly changed when he saw Ayumu join the meeting. He remembered their first meeting during Daisuke’s promotion party. If he recalled correctly Kahako, a member of his inner circle, accompanied him into the party. He was intelligent, witty, and just a bit strange. He fit right in. Though he had not seen him in a while, Ayumu left a good impression on Daisuke. The bone head only hoped that he managed to do the same. When he was addressed, Daisuke nodded and greeted the man in kind. Seeing his peer brought about a small sense of relief. The ever looming threat of a petty meeting still made his stomach tie itself in knots. ext to join the party was Shin, the raikage. As he approached, Daisuke addressed his leader with the utmost respect.

"Yes, Lord Raikage. I understand", he said after hearing Shin’s message. He hoped he wasn’t in too much trouble though in that moment, he drew a blank. There was so much going on that he had begun to lose count. Just another item on the to do list. In a refreshing fashion, Shin invited the young woman to sit with Ayumu and his self. Kushin was a great leader, but he was not the warmest person in the world.

Ryuujin was next. Of all those in attendance, Daisuke had the least interaction with this man. He entered the room dressed rather shape and with a cane to match. Whether Ryuujin actually needed the cane or used it as an accessory to compliment his stylist suit, Daisuke did not know. His heart beat began to increase as Ryuujin sat down. Daisuke greeted the man as he did with the others. The meeting was beginning and he did not have much skill in politics. If only he listened better to Ryuujin’s comment regarding Yumeko. It would have made him laugh instantly. His fear was that he would not be able to display a decent amount of political competence nor interest. As he watched Yumeko move to the other end of the table, he knew the meeting had begun. He sat and listened to the woman’s words carefully. She spoke of her travels and of a possible war.

-------------------------

Onward to business...

"Ayumi? Who is that? Wait...does she mean Yukiko Ayumi!" he thought. If he was correct, then had to share his information. Just the thought of a kumo ninja being killed while in Earth country did raise an alarm within him. Such a thing could lead to war. It might have been some time ago or perhaps just a vivid dream, but Daisuke remembered the raikage’s trouble with the sand village. Even he, a self proclaimed man of peace, wanted blood back then. It was a miracle that there was not a K.O.S. order on every sand ninja from here to heaven itself. Then there was the leaf ninja that took out a female kage. If such a thing were to occur again then god help them all.

Excuse me, ma’am. You said the person who died was Ayumi, a kumo kunoichi. Do you mean Yukiko Ayumi? ” he asked. If he was correct in his assumption, then he would go on to inform everyone that she was one of the last patients Kushin had before leaving his post and that Kushin had Daisuke, Kitsune, and Keiji perform a kinjutsu surgery on her. If Yumeko answered negatively to Daisuke question then he would keep his mouth shut as it would have been a different Ayumi than the one he recalled. Regardless of whether or not he was correct in the kunoichi’s identity, Yumeko’s message caused Daisuke to ask yet another question.

Yumeko-san, to your knowledge did the Tsuchikage or any stone ninja issue an apology or extend an olive branch in any way shape or form regarding her death? Did they send a messenger, or even give her a proper burial in accordance to Kumogakure's customs?” he asked. He asked these questions specifically because he witnessed these types of actions in the past during the Bear-Marsh war aftermath. As a medic, it was his duty to help bury the dead in their village's customs to show respect. This was done if the bodies were not send back to their respective village.

"If it is Yukiko Ayumi, then I will need to discover the location of her body and have the harvesters go and collect her rinnegan eyes. It’s what Kushin would have wanted..I think. Well he did create the division for that specific purpose.", he thought as he sat quietly and waited for his inquires to be answered.

"What a mess. Wait, why was a cloud ninja in Earth country let alone Stone village in the first place? Our profession as ninja makes us paranoid, after all. Didn't she think a cloud ninja staying in another ninja village for a while might raise suspicion within the natives. What was her purpose for being there? She could not have been a ninja diplomat because killing her would definitely cause a war... so why did they do it? Was she a spy or something? If so, was she one of Ayumu's agents or even worse, one of lord Raikage's super secret agents?! But what if she was not a spy? Did the stone ninja make a mistake?! Did they think she was a spy? Could that be the reason why she died? But under the assumption that she was a spy, Kumogakure would be in the wrong and Stone would be justified kinda. No no no, neither Ayumu-san nor the Raikage would send in a ninja to spy on another village...right? " he pondered with a blank stare on his face. Needless to say his imagination was getting the better of him, which was not an unusual thing. In fact, it happened more often then he cared to recall. He was an inquisitive man as well as a introspective man, but his imagine often ran wild. Different strokes for different folks. A goofy trait for a goofy man.

Being that it was a serious matter however, Daisuke snapped out of his mental debate and sat up straight while his path removed her hands from his shoulders then taking a step back. The sick feeling he had, while still present, had taken a back seat to what he was currently feeling. Yumeko had his full attention now. While he first would have preferred a written massage sent to his office, the nature of the situation made this meeting more favorable in his mind. The death of a cloud ninja...on foreign soil of all places... was no laughing matter. The only thing worse than that was a foreign ninja coming to cloud and killing a shinobi before escaping.

[mft]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu looked to the entrance as the Raikage entered, greeting Ayumu and the Medical Sennin. Ayumu nodded in greeting and just then Ryuujin the veteran Sennin walked in as well. Ayumu chuckled at his comment that the woman had better be pregnant, but in truth that would be a nightmarish thought. "Good lord, I hope not," Ayumu commented, shaking his head. He figured Kahako would kill him and be justified. Fortunately, the only time he had been drunk enough to do something like that without remember he and Kahako had been together the whole time. Obviously Ryuujin was here in to fill in for Hikari. 'Veteran Sennin, how handy is that to have around? I could be... eh, doing more paperwork... Still, it would help with multitasking. Why are all my veteran Sennin dead?!' Ayumu thought, glancing back to Yumeko as the man sat down. Surprisingly, the collection had gathered quite quickly. Maybe that meant this could be wrapped up quickly and he could go back to doing... paperwork.

The woman who brought them all there began speaking about a personal trip she had taken recently. She had visited the village of Iwagakure, or at least the gates, and learned some things. She met someone who was "sent to die" for payback for the death of a Kumo shinobi named Ayumi. For some reason, the name struck Ayumu as familiar, but he couldn't exactly place it. Supposedly, the death of both shinobi were ordered by the Tsuchikage. The first, for God only knows what reason. The second in some kind of ridiculous attempt to set things right by trading a death for a death. Ayumu buried his face firmly into his palm as he listened to the woman finish speaking. 'So much for the hope that this was going to be brief,' he thought. Suddenly, the Medical Sennin spoke up asking if the kunoichi Yumeko spoke of was a specific one. Upon hearing the full name, Ayumu remembered why it sounded familiar.

"Yukiko Ayumi. An ANBU in Training... briefly. She disappeared on a leisure trip to Iwagakure. She was going to Water Country and Wind Country too, but she was supposed to report back to Cloud before both of those. She's considered Missing, since she never came back. Guess this explains some things," Ayumu spoke up grimly. He hadn't met her personally, Touma had been the one to interview her to become a trainee. She wasn't even a trainee that long before she rushed off to vacation, so it wasn't likely she would have remained such for long. She clearly didn't have the devotion.

"Did you hear anything that might suggest she instigated the events that resulted in her death?" Ayumu asked, tagging on to the line of questioning Daisuke had started. It wasn't as though he was assuming things about Ayumi, but it seemed difficult to believe that the Tsuchikage would simply order the death of a woman for no reason other than to start trouble with another nation. How would he profit from such a thing?

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin was rather surprise to hear that Daisuke had responded to him with such formality. Had he forgotten those years they had together as students -- as genins? It was not that Shin did not appreciate the reverence but he was more concern that he was drifting away from his closest comrades. Shin was one of the last of his generation. His best friend, Akira Saito, had retired as a black smith and many others had went into retirement living in the cities and the outskirts of the country. At least, there were some remaining elders in the village like Nara Ryuujin who coincidentally entered the room. He did not seem to excited to be here as he made a crude joke about the woman's announcement equating it a woman's pregnancy. Despite the coarseness, Ryuujin did make a point that Shin had thought of before. What was the point of summoning us all here?

Whatever it was the kunochi revealed the news. Apparently, there was a lot of internal conflict with the walls of Iwagakure that may become a threat to Kumogakure courtesy of the Tsuchikage. The most disturbing part of the news was this was related to the death of a fellow kunochi named Ayumi. Before Shin could even react to such devastating news, Daisuke blurted out the dead woman's identity had to be Yukiko Ayumi. Ayumi was a simple kunochi who went exploring to help ease her mind with the missions that had bombard her. She had not return for several months and was expected to have gone missing or worse. As Ayumu had stated the ANBU went searching out for her but nothing came out of it. Now, they knew that this woman died on foreign soil alone. Hearing such things grieved Shin like a sword through his heart. It was worse that she died outside of the wall of this village but worse that no one knew even Shin. He could feel his anguish emotion mixed with the dark chakra flowing through his body like rushing waters. Shin had to keep his composure regardless of how he felt; he would not give the youkai a chance to lash out.

Shin massaged his forehead with two fingers as he tried to sooth his mind. Shin exhaled but not saying a word. He needed to hear the questions of the others answered before he could make a reasonable contribution. At least he would be able to control himself until then.

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The slightest nod was given to Ayumu as he blurted out his comment of hoping for a negative on the pregnancy test that was never taken, and as he sat he listened quietly for a few moments while Daisuke baraged the potential mother with a series of questions. Surely, she would have enough on her mind, bringing such interesting news to not just the Village, but directly to her superiors who had been busy with.. well. I mean. Ryuujin had been busy. With things. Important things! Forty-year long game of Go and neither player had won yet! It was almost like a simalcrum of the politics of this village, how things just sort of meandered on the way a lazy river would if.. a, digression. Back to the point, children, this is supposed to be serious. Settling his weight off to one side as he lounged in the chair, Ryuujin brought the wolf's-head figurine up beneath the rim of his hat, and began to scratch an itch that had formed.

I know what you're thinking, and yes. Stylish people got hat-head too. It's pretty much unavoidable, you know. Nature and all that.

Inhaling slowly, he closed his starburst eyes and seemed to hold the breath for a few moments, then released it just as slowly. He could add to the questions being asked, but he didn't want to; not only would it drag the girl's attention in too many places at once, but it would also be a little rude to interrupt the thought process of one of his superiors. Man, whoever decided to call so many people into the same room to drop what could be a serious bombshell with a plethora of reaction possibilities sure wasn't thinking straight. Almost as if they were pre- no. We already established that wasn't it.

Oh man, though, that would have been funny, right? 'Hayata Shin, the DNA test determined that you are NOT the father.'

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko had soon heard Daisuke ask her a question, on if the full name on the Kunoichi who had been killed was Yukiko Ayumi. She honestly had no clue. She shook her head before speaking. "To be perfectly honest, I don't have the slightest clue on if that is her full name, I was only told of her first name. As for the apology step, the Stone Shinobi who had killed her had given an apology of sorts. He is also willing to send her body back so we can give her a proper burial." She said, before soon hearing the man whom she presumed to have been Ayumu, speak.

"All I know is that there was a fight that she was a part of, and from what I can tell, she wasn't a direct target of it, but she did side with the target of the fight. In which later she had been killed by one of the Stone Shinobi who had later learned that her death was wronged." She said, before standing straight up and crossing her arms after she removed her hands from the table before looking at the people she had called for this news.

"Though there's also the fact that, while I had learned more of the details, someone who seemed to have a message for Iwagakure, from Kumogakure, had arrived. I fear for their safety after I helped a few Iwagakure Shinobi to stop someone who was trying to leave their village illegally. Though even the woman who had said she had been sent to die, she was disguised as someone else, and as far as I know, is still alive. But I don't know how long it will take for Ayumi's body to be sent back, but I'm more than willing to be part of a team that it sent out to retrieve her body for a proper funeral just in case Iwagakure doesn't have things under control." She spoke, not exactly knowing what they would say, and a bit anxious to hear what they were thinking.

[MFT]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He sat there for a moment to absorb what the others were saying. Ayumu filled in the rest of the group with her identity and rank within his organization along with her current status. No doubt it would be changed now. Daisuke heard what he interpreted as a sad tone in Ayumu’s voice and Daisuke understood it. A member of his team had died, now whether Ayumu knew her personally or not, Daisuke had not the slightest clue. As he began to stroke his goatee, Ayumu asked a rather important question regarding Ayumi’s involvement in the situation. Shin and Ryuujin remained composed and slight. Shin massaged his forehead while Ryuujin shifted his weight to one side of his chair. Both of them, no doubt gathering all the information they could before making a decision.

Daisuke assumed this especially about Shin because of their past. Since they were student’s together in the academy, Shin was calculating and a bit of a book worm. Daisuke admired this about him. Even when they became genins, Shin showed remarkable talent that Daisuke tried to emulate. If there was anyone who loved kumogakure more than Daisuke, it was Shin. It was also because of their past that Daisuke believed that Shin must have been feeling a bit more troubled than the others. Shin was a good man, but there was an old saying he read somewhere that brought about concern in his mind.

"Well this just turned into a regular crapfest. On the optimistic side, Yumeko-san isn’t sure of Ayumi’s full name. That’s far enough. In addition to that, the stone ninja gave an apology and offered to send her body back to her home country. On the pessimistic side, Ayumu’s testimony supports her identity as Yukiko Ayumi. If that’s the case, then she is...was Ayumu’s subordinate and trainee. Not a spy as far as I know. She died while on vacation, damn it all. All because she got involved in a fight and sided with the target. And now we have yet another kumo ninja as a messenger in Iwagakure. I wonder if the Tsuchikage believes in killing the messenger?", he thought trying to summarize everything that he had learned. His initial order would have been to send a member to retrieve the body so that this Ayumi woman may to put to rest in her own country. Then have the messenger returned to kumo asap. Ultimately, a consensus would have to be reached.

"I think it’s obvious to everyone that we’ll need to investigate this more. I don't mean to be harsh, but if Yukiko Ayumi did in fact play a part in unknowingly aiding a stone criminal, then sadly her death was collateral damage for a stone ninja trying to do their job. Hopefully she recorded the whole incident using the snap shot jutsu (link). Visual evidence, bias since it is from her perspective alone, will put any lingering doubts to rest. Although, she was just a trainee. Maybe she didn’t have the foresight to do so.”, he said before pausing a moment.

I’m not the kind of guy who wants war, despite my bloodline. I’m sure we’re all concerned about our nation’s safety and can’t afford to make a snap judgement just yet. It’s clear we need more information. I second Yumeko-san’s proposal to retrieve the body and send in a standard team of four, with the inclusion of a medic, to investigate this mess. A standard reckon mission. Yay or nay?", he asked. This was not his attempt to make the decisions or try and take the lead on the situation. It was only a suggestion and his peer's input would be appreciated regardless if they supported or refused the notion. This whole event made him feel uneasy so he could only imagine that most everyone felt the same. A proper reckon mission would provide all the necessary information for the kage to make a well thought out judgement. Still, it was only a suggestion. He glanced around the once more. Everyone was powerful here, but brute strength alone was nothing against a regimented military. His ancestral clan members learned that lesson the hard way over time. He was eager to hear from everyone, especially Shin, his comrade and leader. Daisuke didn’t follow him simply because he was the Raikage. He did so because Shin was a man worth following. Whatever Shin decided...diplomacy or retaliation...the bone head would back his play.

"The old saying. ‘There are three things all wise people fear: the sea in a storm, the night without a moon, and the wrath of a gentleman. Even the nicest people have their limits. When a good man goes to war, demons will run, the night will fall, and the river banks will run red with blood.’ Interesting indeed. But...what if that gentle, kind hearted, peace loving man kept the company of demons? What then?", he thought glancing at Ayumu, Ryuujin, and Shin once more.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumeko tried her best to answer all of the sennin's question; however most of her responses were vague and general. She could not verify whether or not the woman was actually Yukiko Ayumi or ascertained whether or not she was really responsibly for her death. It did not occur to anyone that Yumeko could have been feed false information to make the village vulnerable, in particular those who ventured into the earth country territory. However, what would Iwagakure gain by insnaring a few shinobi?

"In am a bit hesitant in sending anyone to hostile territory without having any information to go on. I believe our best strategy is for the suspected parties to meet with us in a neutral area where we can properly determine the identity of the body. Also, an apology is not enough for the death of Yukiko Ayumi. The shinobi must provide some sort of penance whether it be imprisonment or something else. Unfortunately, without any international laws between us and Iwagakure we might as well be instigating another incident." Shin sighed as he pressed his fingers together in front of his face. He paused.

"I would agree to this proposal only if you adhere to my suggestions. Before you enter the village, I would require you to gain enough intelligence about the village from the country. You should not enter the village under any circumstance until you do. In regards to the accused, I would have to think about what we should do with him before and after the investigation. If there are any opinion I am open to suggestions." He said. Shin looked around hoping to find someone who would have any ideas.

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Took a slow, deep breath. There wasn't much for him to add, nor would he offer up his opinion unless asked; the Kage was here, and what he said, went. Period. That was how the chain of command worked. If he wanted an opinion ffrom Ryuujin, he could ask. Until such time, However, Ryuujin would continue to observe quietly, as if within his own mind he were simply pacing in contemplation. Those starburst eyes of his would travel from one person to the next, but never linger too long; he was just waiting for this meeting to be over with, if there wasn't going to be something for him to do or say soon.

[Sorry about the delay; Working my ass off and school this past week. Also, for the short post; I really couldn't think of much to do or say just yet, with the way Ryuujin handles things with his superiors. Sorry.]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Yumeko listened to Daisuke speak, about how if Ayumi may have been collateral damage for an Iwa Shinobi trying to do their job. She nodded slightly as he started to speak up once more, about how he seconded her proposal to retrieve the body and sending a team of four, including a medic to investigate the happening. Soon, the Raikage would speak up and bring up that he was hesitant about sending anyone there on so little information. As well as an apology not being enough for the death of Yukiko Ayumi. She would nod a little before she looked at the Raikage after looking at the Sennin for a moment.

As the Raikage spoke a second time, saying that he would only agree to the proposal if she adhered to his suggestions of getting enough intel about the village from the country and not to enter the village no matter what until that is done. She nodded as he spoke and asked if there were any opinions on what the man had told her that he killed Ayumi, should be done with before and after the investigation.

"As for the team, how will it be picked, aside from myself, that is. And who exactly would be the leader of this?" She asked, before clearing her throat and speaking again. "As for suggestions, I don't have much in terms of ideas aside from keeping him imprisoned before hand and giving him the same treatment he gave Yumiko Ayumi at their gates. Though for the fight that happened, if she's still around, I may be able to ask her." She said, allowing her Sanryoukyougan to activate, which caused her eyes to glow slightly as if a light was just shining on a crystal of some sort.

Though soon after she had done so, she had noticed one of the Sennin had left, seemingly because something important had been brought to his attention.

[MFT]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Sorry, had internet problems

Leaning back against the wall, Daisuke path, Azusa, observed the situation from afar. The room was briefly quiet after Shin spoke and rightfully so. Most students and genin might have had a dream at so point in time about becoming the Raikage, believing it to be a simpe job where you bossed everyone else around, but that was far from the truth. As Raikage, it was Shin’s job to be responsible for the entire village as well as its ninja, something Daisuke could never do and would never desire. It was for this reason that he took heed to Shin’s reasoning. He didn’t want to to blindly send his people into a hairy situation they did not fully comprehend. It was the smart play and Daisuke could only agree with him.

Just after Yumeko finished speaking, Daisuke’s rinnegan picked up of her doujutsu. Using the process of elimination, he deduced that she might have been using a doujutsu and since her ability did not match some of the other doujutsu he had heard about, he could only assume it was one he had never seen before. The Sanryoukyougan, it was called. Kitsune briefly spoke of it to him a long time ago, but he had not seen it in person until now. He was intrigued to say the least. A doujutsu with the alleged ability to see the spirit plane and supernatural wonders of the world. Such a doujutsu could be very useful to the bonehead, but he would need to do much more research on the topic before deciding if he wanted such a power. He would go on to ask Yumeko about it later.

"As careful, clever, and calculating as ever. Alright, I want in. I don’t know about me being a leader and all, but I want to help. So... identify the body, gather the info, then use it as evidence when you are ready to have a sit down with Stone village. As for the prisoner, perhaps we should approach this with a ‘innocent until proven guilty’ mentality. If we abducted the killer, even if they are guilt, without clearing it with Stone, it might cause problems later.", he said. Ryuujin remained silent, waiting and listening carefully. No doubt weighing the pros and cons of the potential mission at hand, or so he thought.

Ma’am, I saw a shine in your eyes just then. Do you happen to possess a doujutsu?", he asked.

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Frowned a little. He was ignoring what the others said now, as a message came through to him on his headset. Something about his wife, and his son. Frowning a little more, he stood and cleared his throat.

"I have to go, sir." He said to Shin, and before turning to leave he nodded to those at the table. "I'll be around." With that said, he made his way quietly out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

[Topic Left]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were no arguments with Shin's requirements as each concurred with everything that was said. In addition, everyone had some desire to be a part of the mission, except Ryuujin whose indifference led him to leave the conference. There were other things that seemed to plague the old sennin's mind than this meeting. Shin merely nodded his head as he watched his senpai leave the room. Then, he faced the group as he made his final statements.

"Well, it does seem like we have come to an agreement. I would give you some time to prepare, perhaps more information will come before you leave. Dasiuke, if you plan on leaving it would best if you have one of your chief medical nin take your place until you return. If there are no more questions I see this meeting to be adjourned."

[[Leaving Topic after everyone else]]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
First Ayumu left the meeting and now Ryuujin too had important business to attend to by himself. It was fine as far as he was concerned the meeting was at its end anyway. As he did with Ayumu, Daisuke bowed as Ryuujin left the room. Three people remained and two of them wanted in on the mission. The only problem now would be finding a few more members. No one seemed to object to Shin’s suggestions which only meant that the mission close at hand. Being a cautious person himself, Daisuke was well aware that he might not make it back in one piece.

When Shin suggested appointing a replacement, Daisuke nodded without question. If Yumeko chose to leave, then Daisuke would nod his head to her as she left. His path, Azusa, rested against the wall behind Daisuke awaiting orders. Quite quiet and practically forgettable throughout the entire meeting, she was good to have around. Still, he could only imagine Shin’s take on the subject of kinjutsu.
The Fourth Path: Path of Omnipresence<i></i>​
<i>
</i>
101083180217_zps59e15b6a.jpg

Name: Azusa

Clan: Seikon (Link here)

Known Epithets:

Date of Birth: The 3rd of February (approval here)

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Dominant hand: Left

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Crimson red (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Lawful Good description here

"I agree and I’ll let you know when I’ve made my decision. Now that the meeting is at a close and all official business is seemingly done, I’m eager to hear what you wanted to discuss with me earlier." he said, waiting for Shin to reply. Despite the disturbing news Yumeko had brought to the branch leader’s attention, Daisuke had not forgotten Shin’s whispers. Perhaps it was more bad news or maybe Shin just wanted to catch up with an old and loyal friend. Whatever it was, Daisuke was willing to listen. Being the raikage, he surely had somewhere else to be. The discussion would have to wait and daisuke was not mad about that. It was time to get some shut eye.

[Topic left]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko listened to Daisuke as he spoke about wanting in on the mission, and not knowing about being the leader of the mission. He spoke about identifying the body, as well as gathering info and using it as evidence when the Raikage was ready to speak with Iwagakure about the event. After a moment of silence after speaking, Daisuke had brought up asking if she possessed a doujutsu, in which she would nod slightly before seeing yet another Sennin excuse himself from the meeting in which she would sigh silently before looking at the Raikage once more as he started to speak again.

"Since it seems that the meeting is over and done with, I'll take my leave as well." She spoke, bowing to the Sennin and Kage. "Many apologies to you both for calling you two here on such short notice." She said before turning around and leaving the building. She would look forward to going on the mission to retrieve Ayumi's body and to allow her to have a proper burial in her homeland.

As she walked away from the building she had just called the Sennin and the Kage to, she would hope that she would be the mission leader, though in the back of her mind, she had the thought that she wouldn't. It wouldn't bug her too much though as she was the one who had brought the information to cloud as well as having talked to the guy who had claimed to have killed Ayumi. She would shrug slightly as she walked farther away from the building.

[Topic Left]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back