Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In Another Life. [Requesting Either or Both: Suzu/Kuro]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a slight breeze in the air today. The spring was always cool--living under a rock and all--but also had the gentle caressing warmth of something better to come. Blistering heat that escaped into the village from the opening of the cavern, and cooled to the perfect temperature once inside--especially as deep as where the people resided. Kanashimi Itami, dressed in an outfit appropriate for both her intentions and the heat moved across the stepping stones towards the Toraono's home. The young woman had recently been informed of the engagement between her beautiful sister and her devoted sensei!

Yes. You read that right.

Itami, having recently been exorcised back to her normal self, was informed by Iori that they had been engaged--because she didn't remember it. The oni that had possessed her was the thing that kept parts of her memory--because the Oni was the one in control at the moment. When the Oni was banished to her heart to keep it beating, the memories and experiences went with it. Because of this, the young woman, with a bright smile on her face, strode confidently to the Toraono household with her hair pulled up into a thick black bun. Itami was there to congratulate the couple, because it wasn't she who had a dislike of the bride--it was Saiko, the Oni.

Holding a silver platter with a silver cover over it, Itami knocked on the door with a quick movement before quickly holding the platter with two hands again. She was a happy woman, smiling and her skin glowing in the artificial sunlight. Afterall, she loved her sister. Sister? Sure, why not.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Whoever it was, they would find them selves rather lucky that they came at the time they had. Any sooner and they would have been met with much less... hospitality. Suzuhime had just finished her rehearsals for her wedding with Kuro. Still attempting to get used to the idea of being a Toraono woman. She even wore traditional clothing that belied her culture, and ever since she began teaching Kuro her native tongue, she found her born given accent returning with a bang. Now having a heavy German accent like her older brother. Suzuhime was clad in an extravagant lightly peach colored kimono with a pure white robe that went over her kimono. The elegant dress being tied together by a small bright yellow string. Small peach flowers adorned the edges of her collar bone, shaking ever so softly with every footstep made by the fiery haired woman they adorned. Her obi wrapped around her midriff, just below her sizable bust, seemingly like a girdle, it would accentuate her bust. As she was told by just about everyone that attended the rehearsal, they all mused how she would look during the actual wedding. Many saying that White was a better color for her then black. On her head, she had a small hood like cap that covered a majority of her head. Letting the side of he rhead and face visible. Her shiny red hair tied in a bun beneath the hood, two small streaks of hair rolling out from the bun, streaming gracefully down her shoulders.

Suzuhime's hidden crimson clad servants opened the massive doors of the Toraono, Suzuhime would stand there with a bright smile. Sweetly welcoming the guest before she even opened her eyes.

"Hello there! Welcome to the Toraono dojo! Please co-....Itami?"

Suzuhime had opened her eyes by this time. Shocked to see the woman before her. How could this be Itami... she had no air of malefic intent... no evil around her at all... and even if she did, not even Suzuhime could detect it. She could feel the purity that seemed to now emanate from her. No trace of the evil that had kept them apart. Suzuhime was taken aback by the sudden appearance of her, taking a second to collect herself. Looking up and noticing what she had in her hands. Looking up at Itami as she walked forward, holding up her hands as a hostess gesture.

"Uh... please let me take that off your hands, ho-honored guest..."

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1539072​
<i>
</i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young woman was greeted by a stranger who was bright and chipper. Smiling and adorning on the woman for only a brief moment, realizing who it was. Itami scowled, confused on how this stranger knew her name, but the scowl faded for a moment as she smiled and nodded. "Yes, Kanashimi Itami. Pl--" She paused, taking a step back. How long had she been out!? The amnesia must have been something wild! Suzuhime--the Suzuhime!--was dressed in some strange fashion that hadn't a grease stain in sight! She looked...proper and... clean! Itami blinked a few times, "What are you wearing?" She said bluntly, looking over her slowly before raising her eyes back to him. "Honored guest?" Itami asked, handing Suzuhime the covered platter with a chocolate hand-made cake inside.

Itami slowly stepped inside, looking around for a moment before she would turn and follow Suzuhime. "You look lovely, Suzuhime--I didn't mean to be brash, honest." She said quietly. The new Itami was very awkward, and she shyed away a lot. Following with her head bowed, and she spoke in murmurs. "It's a cake, too celebrate your engagement...Uhm...congratulations." Her hands were folded in front of her as she rocked back on her heels, staring down at the floor. "I'm sorry I didn't bring anything more extravagant... I'm... not sure what you like..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#800000">At first, Itami didn't even recognize her... why was that...? In her defense, Suzuhime's trademark long flowing red hair was virtually hidden beneath her head accessory. The woman abandoning the scowl she had originally given Suzuhime. However, Itami herself would be taken aback when she figured out that who she was talking too was Suzu. She was so surprised... it made Suzuhime somewhat mad. But then again, she had never felt so clean in her life. And she would only look more radiant on her wedding day. Itami, still in her shock of recognizing Suzuhime in her pre-marital garbs. Asking what she was wearing as Suzuhime took the platter out of Itami's hands, lifting them into her own. Suzuhime would gaze at the shiny silver plating before she would literally toss it to the side. But instead of making it even half way to the ground, suddenly the platter would vanish in a lightning fast flash of crimson. A tall man, almost 6'4, completely covered in a dark red ninja outfit, that mimic'd the color of Suzu's hair, appeared out of no where, holding the silver platter.

"Please hold that for me"

"Yes milady."

"Thank you."

Suzuhime responded thankfully to just one of her squad of personal servants and guardians. The crimson elite would stand next to Suzuhime, un-moving while holding the silver platter. And whenever Suzuhime would walk, he would follow easily with his long legs.

Suzuhime would flush a light pink color that contrasted cutely against her pale skin at the compliment. When had Itami become so... pleasant.

"Uh... I'm wearing a traditional kimono of the Toraono clan. It's an incomplete version of my wedding dress. We just finished the wedding rehearsals..."

Suzuhime trailed off, still unsure of how to handle things. Itami and Suzuhime, for the past month, always seemed to be ready to rip each other's throats out. Which made the moment awkward for Suzuhime. Showing a more shy side of her that Itami had never seen.

"Um... thank you for the compliment honored guest. You need not bow, please hold your head up."

Suzuhime tentatively asked Itami. Hoping she wouldn't put up any resistance. Even apologizing for not bringing what she thought wasn't a good gift, as if a cake wasn't good enough. During the time between Itami explaining she brought a cake for her and Kuro and now. Her guardian had vanished and reappeared, giving Suzuhime a nod and silently notifying her of it's flavor. Itami obviously didn't know Suzuhime's tastes. In truth, she hated chocolate. She hated it so much it was painful. Quite possibly the only woman on earth who didn't like it. But she could at least be a good person about it.

"Well thank you Itami, it's a wonderful gift... please walk with me."

Suzuhime would gesture for Itami to follow as Suzu would begin walking forward into a nearby corridor.
<i></i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pleasant was one way to describe it. Others may have referred to it as disturbingly sweet. However, in comparison to her previous behavior, maybe it was a nice change. Itami straightening her back out as Suzuhime directed her too--totally submissive. Itami hadn't been bowing, she had been shying away. That was her natural stance: trying to shrink away from the world. Trying to hid away from the eyes and gaze of others. That was the way she was raised: hide. Itami tried not to look at the crimson red man following them, he held the platter with the ought most care though, which was alright for her standards, Itami supposed.

"Yes, Suzuhime." The way she spoke about her was in high regard, obviously taking in consideration that this woman was now much higher on the social status than she was. Hell, even if she had taken up the place of the Yamazaki head, she'd still be the lesser of the social status, The Toraono were power. They defined it. Itami was painfully aware of this, but at the same time, very proud of her so-called siblings.

"Are you feeling alright, Suzuhime?" She'd ask, her eyes looking over her reddened face with those gentle green eyes. "Should I fetch you some water? It's awfully hot for so many layers." The sincere consideration in her voice rolled off her tongue easily. Her voice in that low and sweet tone and a smile playing on her lips.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami seemed so obedient. Something seemed off about her, but she could only see it as a change for the better. But she was rather different from the woman she knew for the past month. She was more sheepish...like she was when she still had...Kasa... She preferred to not think about that ass wipe. But either way... she really couldn't feel anything that could be perceived bad come off of Itami. While she seemed very shy around her now, more so then she used to be before Iori happened. Even then, it felt unusual. Suzuhime had just gotten used to having servants to cater to her every whim, but people that actually had no relation to the Toraono seemed both respectful and frightened of her. Itami being such a case. She didn't very much like that people were frightened of her soon to be new found family. All branches of the clan affiliated with some sort of animal. The main family had a disturbing familiar look to demonic alterations of animals, in such case as Kuro, who seemed to be a demonic tiger man. Another clan being much more tiger looking then the main family. Another with a distinct characterization of black panthers. And the last family always reminding her of elephants or oxen. Because they were just very... mass heavy people. Tall and big boned was an easy way to put it. And as Suzuhime walked by with Itami following her heels, one would notice how most servants and other people within the dojo always seemed to gawk and stare at Suzuhime. She seemed to be a huge celebrity within the dojo Itami may notice.

While the two beauties walked along with one of Suzu's personal guards. At least a single visible one. Itami would ask in a concerned voice, if Suzuhime was feeling warm. When Suzu's face flushed red like not to long ago, it always lingered for a bit. She would dismiss the gesture with a wave of her hand, like it was nothing.

"No no Itami. I'm fine, it's just that you've never complimented me before. It caught me off guard."

She giggled to herself like it was a joke. A small jet of steam came from where the nostrils would be located. As if joining in on Suzuhime's bell like tinkle of a giggle. Her servants were certainly a loyal bunch. They would be even more protective of Suzuhime if she were pregnant, and if she had a daughter... they would be like moths to a walking flame. But enough of that.

Soon enough, Suzuhime would lead Itami too a private dining room. Pulling out a chair for Itami to sit in before one of Suzuhime's guardians would pull out a chair for her.

"Well Itami, is there anything you would like to eat or drink? Just let one of them know and they'll fetch it for you."

Suzuhime was brought a small glass of wine, after being spoiled by the Toraono, she had developed a taste for the tangy substance.

"Please make yourself at home."

Suzuhime would sip a little bit from her wine glass.

(This is what Suzu's guards look like)
http://www.plastikitty.com/wp-content/uploads/gccdxcbox003.jpg​
<i>
</i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami sat down in the magnificent chair, pushing her long waved locks behind her as she folded her hands in her lap and sat up straight and poised. Her eyes flickering around the room as Suzuhime spoke sweetly to her. She responded with a silent smile, not seeming to process much of it at first.

When had Itami become so airy?

"Oh." She'd say, as though coming out of a coma, her head turning back towards Suzu as she'd look at her drink. "I'll have the same as y--" Poof! There it was. Itami looked at the glass, poking it as she'd look up at the ceiling as though expecting a hole in it in which the drink appeared from. Slowly, her head would drop down to peek under the table. Nothing.

What a neat magic trick!

Itami smiled, bringing the drink to her lips as she took a long drag of it, closing her eyes a she'd lick her lips for excess. "Oh, it's good." She'd smile cautiously, her eyes looking towards Suzuhime again. "Are you excited? Weddings are so fantastic, aren't they? Beautiful dresses, silk, and romance--all for you." Itami would lean forward onto her hand, who's elbow propped on the table. "I can't wait, really." She'd murmur, closing her eyes as she took a moment to day dream about it.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The very moment Itami had begun speaking of how she wanted the same thing as Suzuhime, a small glass of wine would appear directly in front of her on the table. While she seemed baffled that there was some sort of trapdoor, it was really the speed of which Suzuhime's servants could serve. They had in a quick as lightning flash, placed the drink on the table before Suzuhime or Itami managed to see them. Itami taking a sip as she began to muse about Suzu's engagement. Suzuhime choosing to match the humor.

"Yes! I am very excited. To be honest with you... I never imagined myself being married... but dresses and romance would be an understatement. For the engagement party, Kuro rented out the biggest ballroom in the fanciest eatery in the village, then invited the entire village to attend. Most of which actually showed up. I can't even begin to imagine what he will do for the wedding. He loves to spoil me... I don't think a lot of the lavishness is needed... but he insists. I was rather unaware that the Toraono had so much money to squander...

One didn't need to shower Suzuhime with gifts or lavish parties to win her over. She was a simple woman with simple need. Love and attention. And Kuro wanted to give her so much more. He showered her in love and attention daily. And then he showered her in gifts and other material items. She felt bad for accepting them.

"Whenever i'm with Kuro... he makes me feel like i'm the only person in the world. As if i'm more special then anyone around me... it's... magical."

Suzuhime would look down for a moment, then look back up. The sweetest smile Itami had ever seen Suzuhime make. Dew forming around her large beautiful eyes.

"I love him with all my heart."
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back