Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In Search of the Mango God's Peeler [Requesting Entrance]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
WCVMMSS.png

NPCcharacter.png

NPC Oishi-Showa Chokoreto

Hello there. The name is Oishi Chokoreto - delicious chocolate. As you might guess my parents were both cooks and loved puns. I go by just Choko though.

Up till a few months ago I was a student in the Red Bean Daimyo Culinary Institute. I had the dream of becoming the best chef in the world. I was kicked out of the Institute once it was discovered that I had used Devil's Fruit in one of my dishes. Devil's Fruit is, as you may know, considered a taboo recipe item due to its high sugar content. An unskilled chef can easily kill someone. No one died from my dish, but the Institute thought I had been too reckless and expelled me.

Since being kicked out I have been wandering the world. The Institute was holding me back anyway. Who needs a bunch of snobs to become the best chef?

I have come to the Sand village in search of the Mango God's temple. Legend says that the Mango God gave one of his disciples a peeler that can cut the skin of any fruit in a single motion. I was currently outside the gates, waiting for my turn to be let in. I had my passport from Moon Country out. I wore a simple white dress. I had left my red hair down and untied.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: In Search of the Mango God's Peeler [Requesting Entrance

OC: I will let you in. Although, you could just send your character. We don't bite.

IC:
Shiori, or rather Suna was ambling about the Toraono Dojo. She felt rather odd in this skin still, it differed from the human forms she had taken in the past. Tall, blonde and curvy this time around -- she wanted to stick out, she did not want to blend in. Her white dress grazed her knees as she walked. There was power in being noticed, something that overrides good will, skill and even ethic. Humans in the end were superficial creatures but that alone would never be their undoing. Their flaws were noncompulsory and abundant, the Toraonos in particular with their demonic heritage and elevated status being of particular note as of late, but that is another matter entirely.

She approached the gate, or rather the door where a young woman stood. She had many of the features common among Wind Country denizens. She did not care if the woman had business here, was a tourist or a ne'er do well. Lax security is as good as being a terrorist. Shiori waved the young woman inside, while doubtful she would cause trouble there was this lingering idle hope.

[Village Entry is a Go!]

OC: Sorry, no net... just a phone, have fun. Annnnnnd, topic left.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back