Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In Search of What Once Was [Jomei, Sara][Contract Search]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: In Search of What Once Was [Jomei, Sara][Contract Search

Ouraka smiled as the young girl signed her name, and the contract burst into light once more, along with the brush. It floated to Sara, coating her skin in a holy glow. "It is done. When you are in need, do not hesitate to call upon us." She motioned for Sara to follow her out of the room. As Ouraka walked her halls, the water followed, rejuvenating the damaged temple. "I too will come to your aid, though my power is not what it was. With so few followers, my only asset is knowledge." She gave Sara a sad smile before continuing. "But thanks to you, I may now leave this temple. I will seek a new place to settle, and slowly regain the prestige I lost." She again turned her head to the little kunoichi. "Perhaps I may follow you to your land." They now reached the area where Jomei had last been left. The ice holding him to the wall had melted, releasing him had he not gotten out of it himself. Ouraka halted in her steps, but the water continued out from her, warming the area to a more agreeable temperature. She turned fully to Sara. "As agreed upon, it is time for information. What is it you seek little one?"
OoC said:
Kami Contract Successfully Completed by Yaku Sara!

You may now apply for an E-Rank Summon to Rp with. Feel free to use Ouraka (simply quote my post to obtain the link to the image), or make up an entirely new entity.

You are also now free to do another contract search.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: In Search of What Once Was [Jomei, Sara][Contract Search

The parchment and utensil converged together, forming an orb and came towards her. Sara shirked a little, and closed her eyes as it was about to make contact and the energy seemed to consume her. She wasn't sure what it was, but she made up a feeling of warm yet a shivering effect to come across her skin, all in her mind of course. Sara looked around again, seeing herself glow slightly and then the woman spoke. It sounded like she had gained the favor of the gods, as how those in Iwagakure had put it. All she needed to do was ask and they would come. A too familiar story, but she wasn't sure what was given to her. How the aid would come about was something she would be deep in thought about later.

For now, she followed behind the goddess, seeing the disrepair of the shrine become whole once more. Her powers weren't what they were, she only wished she had such skills on her low end. The woman spoke of traveling, and maybe joining along her side, Sara smiled and was unsure of how to respond, except to say, "Sure".

They reached the room Jomei was left in, and he was gone. She looked around fanatic, then at the goddess. Anyone in her position might have assumed that she would have done something to him, but the thought never crossed her mind. She was thinking that maybe in the confusion, after waking from the attack, maybe Jomei thought she had escaped. That brought a little sadness to the girls world. She didn't think that maybe he had abandoned her, after all, he was the leader, and dependable enough in her mind. So the thought grew of him searching for her. The goddess turned towards her and asked the girl, to ask what she wanted to know of before, but Sara was to frantic. "Um, actually. My friend, I have to find him. Thanks for the...um. I was happy to help you out. Hopefully I will see you again later." Sara started to wonder towards the entrance of the building, leaving the warmth behind. As she reached the doorway, light was just starting to reveal the outside. She didn't hesitate, venturing out in search of her friend.

What would come about of such wondering's.....

(left)
WC: 387

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back