Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In the town [open Rp]

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raiton nodded in a daze, it seemed like he had just played an event out in his head that did not happen. Turning his head to Kanami he smiled softly "Yeah, I'm sure your parents are waiting worriedly." He said with her hand in his own. He looked into her dark eyes with his own and ran his free hand through his even darker hair "Um, which way do you live?" He asked nervously, it wouldn't be too long of a night.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[i meant black hair I'm bad with spelling when my mind is somewhere else]

She points and starts walking still holding his hand with her warm, smooth, soft hand and smiles at Raiton. " I live not that far away, I live around the block so it won't take long to get there, and it looks live it's going to rain so we might as well hurry." it started the rumble and there was a flash from the sky. Rain started to fall hard. "well I knew it so yeah we might want to hurry." she starts to spread up not wanting to get wet from the rain or worst. She hated the rain it made her sad and she hated being rained on period. In a matter of minutes she was drenched with rain and she was shivering.

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Knowing that he had to get this shivering girl home he picked her up and ran at his full speed. Time mattered when someone had a small body it didn't take much to catch a cold, and he knew that full well. When they were at the front door shortly after he set her down, and then removed his sopping wet outer layer. The small body thing applied to him too, he rubbed his body down to activate his muscles which would give him the heat he needed. It also allowed him to get the water off of his cloths, he considered this necessary before he went out again, or entered someones house. He turned to Kanami "You know, I never did get your name Konoichi-san." He said with a smile, he wanted to seem nice, because he was of course. Though the events of that night made him feel a bit better about coming out to the city.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kanami out of nowhere was picked up and she clung onto Raiton as he ran all the way to her house. Once they got there she was put down and turned toward Raiton. [b["my name is Kanami"[/b] she opened door to her place and walked in but sneezes after a couple minutes. "please do come in" she offered Raiton to come in because it would be rude of her to not let him come into the house which was nice and warm. Another few minutes she would sneeze again and again.

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking Kanami's invitation he took off his shoes and entered the house "It's nice to meet you Kanami-san, though I think you should change into something warmer." He said smiling and walking closer to her "I'm mean look your already sneezing like a mad woman." He tried and failed to joke. Grimacing visibly he looked around for an adult, and hoped to high heaven that they were nice as their daughter. He looked back to Kanami "I'll, uh, be going when the rain stops." He said a little nervously, other peoples homes were generally nicer then his and breaking something often worried him.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking the hint of chaging she went into her room and changed into a clean komono. She exits while sneezing again. Her parents were not home at the moment but they would come home sooner or later. "you can stay here as long as you want I don't mind, plus I like the company because I don't have normal friends, I don't even have friends, I'm normally by myself and being a delivery girl gives me good money to get my own food.

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being understanding of her situation Raiton attempted to comfort her "Hey, you made three friends today, there's me, Hito-san maybe rough around the edges. Though he showed tonight that he isn't a complete demon." He persuaded, though his save for Hito wasn't the best he did want to be his friend. Then he nodded "Plus the Anbu senpai seemed really nice, just a little different." He said nodding. He looked around for a heat source "Hey, Kanami-san is there someplace warm we can sit?" He asked not feeling too cold himself, he was more worried about her.

[Barebones post, sorry]

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The house was pretty warm. "yes, there is a fireplace right over there" she pointed to the fireplace in the living room and she walked over to it and started it up by putting some wood in it and carefully tossed a couple matches in it. After a few minutes it started to warm up more sense the fireplace was lit. The house was now really warm. Kanami sat near the fireplace and patted a spot next to her on the couch. "please do come sit and warm up" she smiled at Raiton but turned around and sneezed.

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a simple nod and smile Raiton sat next to Kanami "Do you have a cold?" He said concerned now listening to her sneeze, and since the fire was going he figured that she would get warm well enough. He didn't know too many girls in the city, and all the girls he was familiar with were like his little sisters back at the shrine. After a few seconds of thinking he asked "Do you know that saying about colds and fevers? I think its feed a fever, and starve a cold?" He asked with his voice sounding a little simple from thinking really hard.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She sneezes again and nods. "I probably do have a cold... And I have never heard that saying...." She sneezes over and over again. Kanami would grab a tissue and blow her nose and lean back on the couch. She normally did not get colds but sometimes she did. She was still a little cold but she delt with it while warming up from the fire in front on her.

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Trying to make light of a heavier situation Raiton joked "Well if you have a cold, you can't be an idiot at least." He nervously chuckled looking over to this poor girl. Sitting still too long made him worry "Do you have any broth? Or soup on hand?" Inquiring as he was he attempted to look for any signs of soup.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fire was starting to warm her up but she continued to sneeze every few minutes. "Yes I do have soup.... In the first cupboard on the right..." She said in a stuffy way because her nose was plugged. Kanami would blow her nose again and again into a soft tissue. There was a blanket next to her so she would grab the blanket and wrap it around her so she would warm up faster.

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As quick as he could without messing up his cooking Raiton made some simple soup and coffee. When he finished he brought it in on a tray to make it a little easier on Kanami "Here we go, try not to eat too quickly, its still very hot." He warned with his arms crossed in front of him. It was a friendly stance, and very patient.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Slowly Kanami would take the tray and sat it on her lap and started to eat the soup and drink the coffee while sneezing a little in between bites and sips. She did not rush herself like Raiton told her. After a while she would finish the soup and coffee and push the tray to the side of her. She was all warm now so she would take the banket off her.

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raiton smiled and gave Kanami a thumbs up "Do you feel any better?" He asked knowing the comfort was most likely superficial, throwing away colds was not that easy. He searched her eyes for the first answer, and though he did not feel as though he would get one from her eyes. He did feel as though she would tell him the truth. Looking to the clock he realized it was quite late, but he would stay to take care of this girl if he was needed to.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kanami would smile back at Raiton. "Yes, I do feel a little better, thank you" after a few minutes she would sneeze one last time before leaning back on the couch and stares into the fire. To her it was amazing how something non-living could make things more warm, it felt nice being warm from a fire, she was lucky that her house has a fire. Her family is moderate when it comes to money.

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding again Raiton sat next to her "You have a nice house." He said looking around, the orphanage was better looking. Though most shrines looked better then normal houses "I can really feel the homelyness of it." He said with a pleasant smile.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
nodding Kanami would smile at Raiton. "thank you, it is better than nothing because all the other places my family couldn't afford so we had to go with this one" kanami actually lived alone but she didn't tell Raiton nor did she want to. "so what do you do for living Raiton?" Kanami was quite curious but if Raiton didn't want to tell her, he didn't have to.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back