Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In with the [Tao]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After phase shifting througout the desert Sousuke would arrive at the Dojo entrance with Rolling Thunder and Tao. The Kazekage would make his way towards an alternate gate point and open up the gate himself. He tapped the side of his head, his face plate began deconstructing itself like it did last time. He looked over to Tao to make sure that he was still in one piece and not cracked up. He wasn't sure what Tao was. He did not seem like an Ancient, considering he absorbed water. Sousuke remembered the time when Shiori was a husk of sorts and was breaking apart. He tried to put her back together but apparently his method did not work because ... Ancient biology did not allow for mixed elements to combine to ... it just did not work. He did not understand why because gemstones were in fact of the earth.

"Are you still operating?"<i></i> Sousuke would question as he opened the gate. The pathway would be lit by torches. The torches were not lit by traditional flame but each had chakra crystals of the fire variety in them. "Just taking a slight detour of sorts."<i></i> He explained to Tao. He rubbed the metallic chest plate. He was a bit sore from his confrontation, but the battle he was fighting was over. The war was not. "This is part of the Toraono estate, another old family in Sungakure. They are not descendants of the First Men."<i></i> He explained. Tao would most likely see a series of tiger statues about. "They do have a thing for tigers and felines of various sorts. The tiger is their family sigil, my family is the horse."<i></i> He wondered if Stone had sigils for their households. Maybe it was just a Sunagakure thing. It was worth asking, "Does your family have a sigil, or any of the large families from where you are from?"<i></i>

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After some flashing lights and distorting enviourments, everything stablzed finally, Tao felt great discomfort, his back was cracked a bit though it was not visible under his cloths, he looked up at the sky, the shell that pretends to be his face was soaking up the sunrays and his back started to reconstruct itself. He then looked forward again, he saw a dojo, he also noticed that sousuke was no longer on the creature, Tao took that as a sign to dismount and he got off himself. Tao then realized that Sousuke asked if he was operational, he simply nodded yes. They started to advance towards the impressively large building but they took an alternative route instead of the main gate and sousuke opened that door himself, it appeared they werent in sand yet, maybe a detour of sorts as a lesson for Tao about the coltures of the sand village or maybe the wind country. The place had numerous tiger statues, sousuke proceeded to explain about that as well, it seems like this place belonged to the Toraono family, from the size of the place he'd expect them to be something like an extremely rich family like the Rounin clan or possibly even a nobility. Sousuke would then ask Tao if his family have a sigil like them. He didnt remember the Rounin family having a sigil, he remembered they did have a bunch of flags that looked similarly, though the broach he had on his cloak was not reflecting these flags but rather the sigil of the organization he used to be apart of which looked like wings enveloping a bright star which could also double as a sword, not Tao's idea as a design of course, it was all Satsu's doing, but nonetheless he was wearing that badge with honor.

"Unfortunatly I never had a real family, though I guess that the Kagerenmei were the closest thing to a family that I had, I still wear their mark to this day"

Tao never viewed himself as apart of the rounin family despite the fact he was pretty much adopted by them, possibly because it was never made clear to him.

[MFT]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
At least Tao was still operational. That was indeed for the best. Considering the man healed himself by absorbing water and pouring it upon his cracked face, Sousuke wasn't exactly sure what to do with this. Tao did not heal through conventional means. As the two made their way through, Sousuke listened to the answer that Tao had provided him with. "When you are better and if you feel inclined I would like to ask you how you came to be. Your answer seemed to suggest you were not ... born through traditional means."<i></i> He paused for a moment both literally and metaphorically. He shook his head as he held his hands behind his back. "I did not mean that as an insult. Please do not take it that way. I suppose what I meant to say, you are not the product of man breeding with woman perhaps?"<i></i> It could be that somewhere, out there in the vast world that Sousuke did not really know much about, that there were hundreds of Taos running about with various little changes in their appearance. Some of them might have been bald, some of them might have a mustache, some of them might have red hair.

Sousuke's mind would snap back as he was done imagining several different Taos walking about in his mind palace. He would find himself at this point before a large pair of doors. They were there, more or less now. Sousuke would nod his head as he found the mark that Tao spoke of. "Fascinating."<i></i> He spoke as he would approach the door. "We have arrived."<i></i> He revealed as he pushed the doors open. Tao would find himself looking down at the village of Sand and its various districts. At the centre of it all was the Kazekage Tower. What seemed to be a smile would slowly form on Sousuke's face. "Tell me when you're ready and we will proceed unto my father's household."<i></i>

[Topic left, and bringing in the Tao]

[MFT: 333]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back