Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Infiltration [Frost Event]

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dawn, Crater City was frigid on this particular morning and steam from ones breath would stain the air with relative ease on release. To gather an infiltration team near the heart of Konohagakure was foolish, hence why the assigned squad would traverse towards Crater City in secrecy. Of course there were chances Shimogakure eyes never released a gaze on the Phoenix Gate, constructing how to slip into the shroud of night was an item each individual would have to perform.

Shadows frolic against the radiance of the morning Sun, the stray building provide ample opportunity to slither through the darkness to converge onto the selected meeting ground. Unusual cries of fowls liter the air this morning, a clear indication for items to come. It is often foretold that the creatures of our world have a higher understand of disasters and tend to alert one another prior to fleeing to a safer haven; the eye before the storm was upon our heroic adventures. To boldly traverse into the heart of the enemy was not an item many would be able to gall, nor should the task be taken lightly for not a single participant was guaranteed safety . . .

The mission had a fairly simple overall objective, to gain understandings to the potential enemies force number and learning of the overall objective of the abrupt declaration. However, the participants all were of a higher ranking in the village and by leaving subjected a security flaw; hopefully the group would be swift with their actions and return post hastily prior to the unimaginable occurring!

Lurking in the center of a half amassed building, in the midst of construction, an earthen hue cloaked figure stands. Hobbling about a crude sack is shaken, a clear attempt to gain the pity of strangers for a goods night rest and meal.

Greetings and welcome to the Infiltration Event! Foremost, all important information will be listed below each of the Leaf Historian Posts. This is a generic introduction and gathering, more will come once all participants who signed up post.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The previous day...​

"I love you Hana. I love our children too. Yuna and Moji." Ziren said to his wife.

"Do you really have to go? What is happening, it's way too dangerous for you to go alone." Hana pleaded her husband. She held the two baby twins in her arms, they were fast asleep.

Ziren gave a small soft smile, looking at them, then looking around at the other people in the bunkers. The Medical Chief moved to give Hana a swift kiss on her lips. "I won't be. There will be others. I don't know who they are, but time will tell, who knows, it might be some people I actually know, people who I can trust. Right now, I have to do this. So that Yuna and Moji can have a future. So that everyone else here can live. Just remember, if something does happen. Go to plan B. And if something happens after that, C. And all the way on until it hits plan Z. Which hopefully, it never comes down to that. With that, he kissed the foreheads of his children, who may or may not ever know who their father is...

present...​

Ziren could still feel the softness of his wife's lips on his. Probably the very last good thing he'll ever remember of her. He hated it, lying to her. For a while, ever since he first heard of the Frost knocking on Leaf's door, he has been in a transformation justsu for quite a while. Secretly changing his own features so that in case he does meet the Frost, they won't have a clue about who he is. And now, today. He is going to show, what the justsu hid, when he wasn't in the privacy of his home. The Medical Chief had cut his own hair, dying it to a darker color. Dark brown. He covered his permanently bloodified eyes with eye contacts, also brown. New clothes that he has never worn. An arm glove that covers his metallic arm, hiding what is beneath it. And the hardest part. His skin tone. It took a lot of time out in the sun to get the kind of skin tone he has now.

Ookurikara.full.1859056.jpg

Even with all this precautions, he added a mask to his face,it was plain in a sense. It was that, of a shark's face. The great white to be exact. He added a black cloak to his person, to even make him more undistinguishable. Now not even recognizable, physically, the Chigokai made his way to Crater City. He was near a building, that might hold a person in it, if he is hearing the blood flow right. But then again, this is technically a whole town in of itself, where all the criminals do their work, freely. He could be picking something up, but it could also be nothing.

The cloaked, masked, and vastly changed man kept his ears open for any blood flows that could come his way. He stayed quiet, unmoving. Almost statue like. His hands by his side, covered by the cloak.

(517)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She was dressed in a full black cloak, the hood cast over her face as she walked towards the entrance approached by Nibachi. Turning to him, she handed her headband, her ANBU mask and uniform and a document that bore the seal of the Santaru. She wanted to do this before she approached the gates t shield them from any eyes."You understand?""Yes.""You are aware of the fact my return is not guranteed. You are to take the mantle of clan leader in my stead and if I should not return, ensure the storms of our people keep hovering."Nibachi dropped to his knees bowing to her."I will,Soku-sama. Please, many people depend on you."She nodded and turned to walk."Soku.""Yes, Nibachi?""Be safe."She looked at him for a second before smiling and walking off. The looming gates of the Hidden Leaf loomed out at her. She stopped looking at the village that was her home, her birthright. It was time to put this to the test. She had suffered much, fought well, made bonds, all of that would culminate into a final lesson that could very well result in her being buried here. That wasn't so bad now that she thought about it. Quickly , she darted into a alleyway and pulled up her hood. Her Mangekyo activated and the female began to warp into timespace disappearing from the village via her Kamui technique.

She morphed onto a rooftop jumping out of her space realm landing lightly on a rooftop. It was quiet....too quiet. Last time she was here...it was how she had obtained these eyes. She had never dreamed of returning to this horrid place but here she was. Glancing around, her visual prowess allowed her to catch sight of two figures. One, a cloaked indivdual with some sort of bag acting almost like a beggar. The other..he was similar...squinting, she peered at him before realizing. The eyes, the skin tone...Ziren! Was he apart of the team? Pulling her cloak tight over her head, she utilized a clone to send to the Chigokai to inform him of her postion. The real her however settled down on the rooftop observing the cloaked person. She was taking the utmost precaution even if it really was some old geezer beggar. Her Youkai appeared in all it's dreadfulness bowing her head."Your desssireeee..Soku-sssamaa?""Guard my back. If anyone approaches, warn me. Do not engage, I repeat. Do...not..engage unless told to do so, is that clear, Sumino?"Her Youkai nodded and hovered behind the kunoichi keeping an eye out for any potential baddies or allies.

She did not trust this place one bit. Last time, she had been jumped and attacked by Jirosho. She was not going down on those streets. It was like a maze down there. Her hand went to the necklace she wore at her neck. She whispered to it."Asuka...if I don't come back...please...don't fret and keep pulling those pranks. You are the most bundle of joy I ever had in my life."She poured her chakra into the object as if willing the message to reach her sister somehow. That done, she crept forward slowly daring not to even blink as her eyes observed the figure. If it was up to her and this city wasn;t riddled with traps and certain death, she probably would be down there confronting him but such was not the case. Pulling her cloak further over her head, all that could be seen was the red gleam of her Mangekyo Sharingan as it scanned the area. This was one ANBU Captain whom would not be caught off guard.
[MFT]
[WC:596]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka stood sat in front of the Sakura tree in the Uchiha Household. It was quite a beautiful day with an upcoming storm. She had been assigned quite a risky mission, infiltration... this was for the leaf and she would gladly die for it but she still wanted to come back. Asuka moved to her room inside the Uchiha Main House, looking through her supplies and wondering what she should take. Unfortunately, she had quite a mess from moving around a lot. Kunais, different types of seals, storage scrolls, shurikens. It seemed there was a war in here. With a sigh she laid down on her knees and started organizing everything into neat piles.

Asuka opted to take just the basics, if she was found with items that wouldn't belong to someone like her people would get suspicious. She decided to take storage scrolls containig various weapons, smoke bombs and explosive tags. Things that could make an escape easier if the situation arose. Having everything hidden away she stood up and took a deep breath. Now for the stuff she was going to wear. One thing she wasn't going to do, was not take a Kimono.

Thinking on the mission at hand, she would want to look as civilian as possible, or at least someone not from leaf. Her headband, her priced position rested neatly on top of her desk, she wouldn't be taken this. But.... she looked to the other side of the room. Stationed in the darkest part of the room, was a beaten up robe and a metal mask. Memories flawed in, she didn't even know why she had kept this but it was going to come useful in this situation. With a sigh she placed on the robes covering her Kimono, in turn her whole body and took on the masked of the man she hated as her own. Walking out of the Uchiha Estate she was ready
large.jpg

Once out of the village it was a bit uneventful, she kind of regretted not saying goodbye to anybody she cared about but it was for the best in case she didn't return. Although, she would probably get crap in the after life for that. Her mom wasn't going to be happy. But she felt something in her chest, the necklace her sister had made her seemed to warm up... huh.... what could this mean? Was she in danger? It was too early to tell.

Crater city was... interesting to say the least. It seemed to be a developing city rather than a full fledged one but it was buzzing with activity, people going around doing their buissness and apparently.... seeing a cloaked figure wasn't rare in this parts since she didn't get odd looks like in Konoha. She looked at the mission brief she was given and the location wasn't that far off so she had time to kill off, but instead of wandering around she decided to go into the meeting spot. Once seeing the weird man who certainly was... looking for something? She couldn't judge about his true intentions till he made a move. She opted to sitting down, her back to a wall and wait for the rest of the team. Hopefully this mission would go smoothly.

[MFT]
[WC=550]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This would be an interesting mission to say the least though that was not so much an issue since prior to Sennin the man had been the Captain of intelligence and infiltration leaving the Hyuuga household only passing a few words to Kiyoshi upon his departure in order to keep things in check while he was away. Appearing on the scene of the mission the first order was figuring out the current state of the situation finding the highest point he could before activating the Byakugan and surveying the area, What he found however caused possibly the greatest sigh he had even given out to this world.

Two of those within the team seem to have already taken up position some having decent ideas to blend into their surroundings Asuka on the other hand stood out like a sore thumb something that would have to be dealt with immediately forming a series of handseals as three clones appeared before him looking towards each of those who had arrived before scattering. As they scattered the one headed towards Asuka performed the transformation justu it's appearance now reflecting that of a doctor as it came to a stop before her approaching slowly with a kind tone.

"Oh look at you poor thing, you seem as if you've been out here for some time let me give you a hand it would be my pleasure to help someone in your circumstances." Leaning in it's voice changed back to that of Yukio whispering in the girls ear a hint of disappointment in his words. "You stand out like a sore thumb dressed like that, now please there's a building 1500 meters back the way i came, I am waiting there please come with me so we can get you a change of clothes that will do more to help you blend in."

The Second and Third clone came to a stop by Soku and Ziren the one meeting Soku taking a few steps watching the Youkai before speaking. "Seems you are ready to get things going, though first order of business will be to setup communications between us and relay information safe to say we must find our way before making any further moves your eyes are good for picking up detail under those circumstances." The one that stopped by Ziren had also performed the Transformation Justu his appearance that of a normal civilian though his voice was clearly that of Yukio's speaking in hushed tones.

"So tell me, what have you managed to pick up so far, I've setup a network of clones between each of us so far to get an information network running however this is rather crude and headsets would have given greater advantage. At this moment in time my main body is positioned keeping you all within the range of the Byakugan so i can keep tabs on the situation at hand however I will mostly be keeping an eye out for things that are out of place."

While all this was occurring Yukio himself sat still on the rooftop eyes cast out on the civilization before him though he had not seen many of the frost Shinobi he was aware of the identities of a few of their Shinobi and Kunoichi and that would be what he looked out for the black mass extending from his arm to speak. "So it seems things are more or less under control though I do question how this will go given how few details we have on the frost Ninja compared to what they have on us, on the bright side your appearance is completely different to before so unless they have a sensory type like you they won't be able to pick up on that detail."

[WC: 626]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The mission had been a long time coming. Ever since the moment that Takeshi had made the details available to Shinzo, the Seikon had been preparing not only his gear and body but also his mind. Entering the territory of an enemy shinobi village would not be easy, quite unlike most of the challenges the young man had faced in his life thus far. Even with the slight anxiety that plagued his mind, there was still a confidence around him. A mission such as this was something he had trained for since the very beginning, this would be his opportunity to repay the village and its inhabitants for providing a safe and stable home. He was only saddened that now the stability had been lost, on his watch.

A light sigh escaped the lips of the Head Jounin as he looked out from the summit of Hokage Rock. It was time to go, but with his speciality in speed, it wouldn’t be too long before he and the others on the mission returned. Shinzo sported none of his usual attire, his butterfly swords remained on his office desk – they would be too bulky to hide under regular civilian clothing. Even with the clothes of what would be the apparel of a normal citizen, the Seikon still opted to enter another level of disguise through the use of the transformation jutsu. His appearance now resembled the figure of a hunched old man. But before the smoke dispersed to reveal his new form, Shinzo has disappeared.
1KeHiXQ.png

It didn’t take long for the young man in his aged disguise to reach crater city. Slipping out of the village was easy enough for someone of his bloodline, the thoughts of meeting more of his kin were a distant memory now. Time had not allowed for the Head Jounin to explore the world in search of answers, his place was in Konoha.

After a few hours of wandering around in search of intelligence and his fellow comrades, Shinzo sat alone on a public bench. His appearance still that of a wrinkled old man. The seemingly elderly frame leant forward, placing his left hand over his left eye – a small pocket of dust began to gather in the right which Shinzo swiftly hid inside his jacket. Within seconds a disembodied green eye formed in the Seikon’s palm, though the young man instantly closed his fist over it to disperse the tiny amount of dust into the air around him and off into the atmosphere.

High above crater city the green eye reformed. It scanned the environment to constantly feed information to the Head Jounin, gathering what knowledge he could now as to those present in the city would undoubtedly be invaluable before the mission itself fully began.

[Topic entered]
[Used Crystal eye (mastered]

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The leather hide sack wavers in the air, the cloaked figure hobbling about at a listless pace in a plead to secure a single coin as the entourage funnels into the location known as Crater City. Peering from beneath the earthen hue a pair of milky eyes wildly scan about the surrounding vicinity. An unfortunate set of circumstances would reveal the crimson attire Uchiha lass, who had stuck out a sore thumb and made the cloak figure perplexed - the fate of Konoha and a prankster sent?

Sheathing the leather hide satchel, the mysterious figure motions oddly, pivoting about to hobble towards a tattered oak door located conveniently behind his current location. Pressing forward a pitch black void would leave a considerable amount to the imagination as the figure completely disappears into the shadows. Fortunately to those that followed would be met with a moderate size room, enough to comfortably sit six, and located in centered an aged oak wood round table with stools surrounding.

unknown.png

The once mysterious clad figured is revealed, locks identical to the radiance of the moon and eyes of equivalent proportions. A thin scar line traverses across the bridge of his nose towards the underside of his eye, a scar that would remain for a multitude of purposes; a potential story for another occasion. Settled down before him, promptly placed in a circle, there would be four vanilla folders and the fifth securely in his clutches. There wasn't a specific emotion etched on his features outside of exhaustion, the shinobi's crows feet were vibrant against his ivory flesh.

Only a single inquiry would remain, would the team convene or falter to their own insecurities of what awaited them?

Current Mission Success Rate: 90%
  • Each action has a possibility of impacting the mission positively or negatively.
    • Asuka's attire for the mission and attempting to sneak into crater city in a vibrant ruby suit resulted in a deduction.
    • Yukio's attempt to salvage the appearance of Soku gained a slight point increase.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren's body tensed up when he heard some sounds by him, when he had not heard of a blood flow nearing him. Tensed, but stayed still, once he seen that it was a clone of Soku. She was about to point out of where she is, but Ziren said in a hushed whisper.

"I already know. You forget I can hear blood flows, and am able to know who's blood is flowing. You are somewhere up high, behind me, that's all I know."

Seconds later, another figure was by his side, his body tensed again, but relaxed when he heard Yukio's voice. He asked what Ziren was picking up. "The town is quiet, to say the least. Blood flows here and there. I already can hear our teammates blood flows. Have you talked to our other friend?" All this was said in a low, quiet, almost inaudible voice for only Yukio's clone to hear. "I have my headset, but it might be good to be on a secluded channel. You just say the word, and I'll let do it."

The Medical Chief brought out a small piece of paper, and wrote on it. He folded it up, and fused it with chakra. He then did a small wind justsu to have the winds carry it to an old man, who has the blood flow of Shinzo.

On it, the note said,
Friend,
Make sure to have proper communication. And be ready to move.
From,
Your friendly neighborhood random guy
P.s. put your chakra into this after done reading.

Once Shinzo would do as the note asked, it would crumble to dust, unable to salvage from enemies to read.

Ziren listened to the other blood flows. "There is someone in the building next to us, where our red eyes friend is. They seem to be moving. I can keep listening to his blood flow, but to follow could be dangerous for any of us." He said to Yukio's clone.

He then turned his head slightly to the left. "Anyu."

A ghostly apparition appeared, only visible to Ziren. "Yes?"

The Chigokai whispered. "I need you to follow a certain person. They are alone, and they are in the building right beside us. Follow, but do not reveal yourself. This is of utmost importance. Come back, when you think it is safe for us to venture forth."

The Soul nodded, and floated through the wall of the building, seeing what looked like a beggar go through the door. The Nara waited thirty seconds, before floating to the door. He stayed as quiet as a ghost can be. Looking about to see if there were any traps of any kind.

"I swear, if they have some kind of anti ghost thing, I'm so gonna knock Blue out." The Nara Soul whispered quietly to himself.

(This post: 471)
(Total: 988)
[Soul Nara Anyu not visible to any]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka turned her head once she felt a hand on her shoulder. She almost backed away from him, making a plan on her head on how to get him away from her but his whispers made her relax. Apparently this one was of the members of her team. Knowing what he was doing.... she didn't exactly agree with it from a personal point of view. She may be a brat, but not insane. Anyhow, for the sake of the mission she decided to play the role. "But senseeeeiiii! She said pointing to the house "I got to get to my castle, my people are waiting for my encouraging speech." Not a word more, she made it seemed to struggle a bit as she was being taken away, not too much force but not to little. Just enough to make it seem realistic.

Once Asuka was out of sight, she sighed. Turning to the clone. "I'll meet him in that specific building. Couldn't you have chosen somewhere closer?" She sighed.

Took a bit of time for her o get to the designated place but once there she saw Yukio, standing on top all high and mighty like he usually did. She took of her red tarrered and broken robes. The metal mask followed, shaking her head a bit to strech her white hair. Her white Kimono kind of camouflaged with the sourroundings. Asuka made the crimson red and mask dissapear into thin air. "I was hoping to stick out like a sore thumb as you called it. Hoping to draw out the enemy..... although.... it is inflitration....." She scratched the back of her head. "Hehe.... my bad." She gave a bright smile.

"Info?" She asked "Well.... the man next to me. The homeless guy seems suspicious...." She asked looking back at the spot she was in. "The crude sack is used to carry groceries not money.... to a homeless it's to big to carry the little coins he gets, way easier to get and carry something a lot smaller for that purpose. Using it as a coin purse is way too bothersome..." She sighed, maybe this could help in some way.

[MFT=368]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Her Youkai hissed at the approaching man alerting Soku and insantly, her hand dropped to her blade drawing it in one swift motion as she whirled around the sword coming up in a arc. Seeing who it was, she simply looked, her expression contorted into a frown.. "What was the nickname Hyuuga Yukio created for me?"."She spoke sharply addressing the clone. One lesson she had learned throughout the years, not everything was always as it seemed. She was sure it was the Hyuuga but on operations like this one, she was not taking any chances even with someone close to her. It would be on her if anyone met their death because of a foolish mistake. She nodded at his words, her Sharingan scanning the streets below and she nearly screamed out loud. Was that Asuka....in a bright red garb? What on earth was she up to? She watched in horror shaking her head. Thankfully, Yukio seemed to take the advantage swooping in and scooping her up before they were compromised even more. She focused on the strange man, her eyes providng her with details watching as he disappeared inside the building."We need to group up before entering that building, I do not have a good feeling about that beggar, Sensei. These eyes do not lie."She said nodding to her Youkai who understood."As for communcations, Sumino here is able to deliver messages between our unit members quickly when needed, she has various combat uses as well if we should require."The Captain said as the Youkai grinned at the mention of combat, baring her fangs.

The clone next to Ziren stiffened disappearing in a poof of smoke as Soku released the jutus. Pulling the hood of her cloak over her face, she concealed her features standing up. Uttering a command to Sumino, the Youkai nodded hovering a few feet away from the entrance of the building in question as the Captain gestured for Yukio's clone to follow dropping to the street below, her padded shoewear making little to no noise at all. She scaled the side of the building in which the man had disspeared clambering onto the rooftop looking down on it from above. There was no way she would be going inside alone. They needed to do this as a team or not at all. Reaching up, she turned her headset volume down as if not to blow her cover. Reaching a hand up, she pressed the speak button lightly and spoke in a light tone, her eyes watching the street below."Ready."That was the single word she said trusting the others enough to acknowledge her voice. She kept closing and unopening her fist around her blade, things could go bad really quickly here. She was surprised their headsets would even work here. The conditon of the city was so poor, she doubted her message would even get through. The Santaru stepped to the edge of the building ready to leap down and confront this so-called beggar once given the word. The tension was high and thick in the air.
[WC:1106]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The situation was to develop rather quickly, Shinzo continued his façade of an aged man sitting alone and keeping to himself. The disguise, however, wasn’t intended to fool his comrades and that objective was quickly realised as a certain figure passed the disguised Shinzo, swiftly passing a note via the use of a subtle jutsu. It was Ziren offering a piece of advice, one that would be well received by the Head Jounin.

Having caught the note, read and understood it, the aged frame that Shinzo supported through his transformation stood and gradually hobbled off in a similar direction to the Chigokai. His crystal eye floating high above crater city had also been providing useful information as had been its purpose. Moments earlier it has spied a multitude of figures, each peaking the interest of the disguised shinobi. One in particular, sporting a hooded frame, made their way into a non-suspecting building. It was time to pursue.

The crystal eye floated down from its point of observation and swiftly made headway toward the building as discreetly as possible. As Shinzo followed his creation, small pieces of chakra infused paper fell from his hand, disintegrating into the gentle breeze of the day. Within moments the elderly figure stood a few feet away from the doorway. It took only a second for his crystal eye to float ahead of him and then disappear once the threat levels seemed to die down.

Still maintaining his elderly posture, Shinzo waddled into the meeting room. A characterised weak nod followed with a few jittery shakes while the Head Jounin was still in character – oh how good it felt to be old. Within moments the old man sat across the table from the scarred figure opposite. He took a few moments to get comfortable before a cloud of smoke erupted from his being. Now where the elderly man had once sat, Shinzo remained. His broad and bearded form in civilian clothing as well as a standard traveling cloak.

He rested both hands against the wooden frame of the table and leant forward. “What have you got for us?”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things were getting back on track slowly it seemed Asuka's blunder being a somewhat simple matter however how long the effect would last non could be sure yet as the clone guided her away from a crowd before taking a moment of pause before speaking. "You are in no position to complain, I understand your intensions however this is not the kind of mission to stand out find a place to hide and use transformation to blend in this is the most basic thing we must to right now. The others seem to have found places to get things rolling which is a bonus."

The clone standing with Ziren let his eyes drift from side to side pondering as it continued to speak to Ziren. "Information is our friend here as much as I would like to say things can go smoothly we already know they know more about us than we do of them." there was a moment of pause as Ziren spoke to him listening carefully to what he had to say. "Good to hear your on point with this, as I see it making any moves of aggression would be a pointless endeavour as this is simply information gathering at this point and what we find out here will make all the difference though should one of our targets of opportunity separate from the rest we can make use of such circumstances."

Standing with Soku the man shot a quick glare to the Santaru though they had known each other for some time this was a mission and he was not in the mood for needless actions. "Keep casual talk to a minimum, this is a mission not a family outing." His words were snappy and too the point shaking his head slowly before looking out over the city. "At this moment in time we need to get things done gathering all the info we can before making our next move link up your communication with Ziren and find out what you both know and making sure you don't get caught out like Asuka."

With all the details out of the way it was time to keep the ball rolling from his rooftop perch Yukio was able to witness Shinzo's arrival the distinct chakra bringing a smile across his normally neutral features as Chinatsu rose to the man's side. "Seems things are going smoothly now however this is only the first step it is clear to me that we need to move with care though there is no guarantee that the enemy will show themselves." Nodding slowly the man rose eyes sweeping across the city the clones speaking in unison to those present.

"Prepare to move should something seem out of place I will be moving to a more advantageous position, at this point in time once we know what's going on and we need to get the ball rolling i can be a rather large distraction." With that the clones moved into the streets after changing their appearances to what could only be taken as normal citizens leaving the Santaru for a moment as she gestured to follow Yukio himself making a series of handseals, Active Camo.

With the bases covered he moved heading to the building the man had entered scaling the sides careful to make his movements subtle before arriving next to Soku pressing his palm against the roof as Chinatsu's form spread probing for weak points. "And now we wait and see what happens."

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
unknown.png

Mercury optics whiz in every conceivable angle, identifying the groups various angles and trajectories; mostly out of curiosity as to when the majority would trouble themselves to settling down to speak directly to the mysterious individual. Fortunately the initial would take the plunge, an elderly man hobbling over the creaking floorboards alert the unknown to his presence. Instantaneously his milky orbs snap downwards to lock against the figure, "Come come, we are wasting a significant amount of time. All is welcome, but the fool in the crimson. We do not require one who doesn't take this seriously and will only hinder the operation." he scolds, baritone vocals speak loudly enough for those lingering on the tattered rooftop to hear muffles.

"Foremost, your name is not to be spoken. Do believe you are all heavily scouted and to arrive in the same manner as your cloaked friends will raise alarms. It would appear your the only one who understands how to blend in. I take it you are the former ANBU Captain, Hyuuga Yukio-san?" he inquires with a sly grin, his eyes coming to a faint closure and giving off a fox-like appearance.

Sliding one of several vanilla envelopes forward, the contents within Daisuke's particular was various photos of the same young man for a reference point. "Sandayu Momochi-san, he is ... was a Jounin of Shimogakure. You will be assuming his identity and mannerisms. Understood?" a brief pause would ensue, "This would be the time your companions enter and ask any inquiries!" the grin on his features widen considerably to reveal a toothy demeanor. Silently his left hand presses upwards against the brow of his top hat. "The personality portion may be a bit exaggerated.."

Name: Momichi Sandayu
Alias: The Claw of Snow
Optic Hue: Hazel
Hair Hue: Chestnut Brown
Village Ranking: Frontiersmen Jounin
Personality: Loyal, loud and obnoxious, hopelessly passionate for Shimogakure, and shy around his life partner Hitomi Sandayu.
Fighting Style Preference: Ranged Weaponry.
Weapon of Choice: Senbon.

[- Insert Your Own Image of Choice (Daisuke) - ]

Current Mission Success Rate: 87%
  • Each action has a possibility of impacting the mission positively or negatively.
    • The caution displayed by the group has caused the success rate to not diminish too significantly! However Daisuke's bold straight forward reveal could have very well backfired to a swift demise.

From this moment going forward, in order for this particular section of the event to not elapse for a considerable amount of time, there will be a one week posting limit. Failure to meet the time stamp will result in a point deduction to the success rate of the mission.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing the actions of the rest of the group Yukio couldn't help but be somewhat proud of their caution however as time passed it seemed to become unfounded, watching the changed form of Shinzo walk into the building before sighing slightly walking to the edge before dropping off not a whisper from his landing leaving the camo active before taking a moment to look around the surrounding area. Waiting until most of the people had dispersed before opening the door he only heard the tail end of the conversation as he moved with caution taking a moment to look over the files left on the table before letting the Camo slowly fade to reveal his form.

"And here i thought we could stand out, your not exactly the pinnacle of stealth my friend." Kicking back one of the chairs the man took a seat speaking with an air of confidence, Chinatsu on the other hand was completely silent the black mass of his arm simply remaining stationary without words. "Honestly if shifty had a form you may in fact embody it no offense." in the aftermath of what seemed to have been pointless caution the man seemed rather relaxed for the most part simply wishing to get the ball rolling tapping his foot gently off the floor.

There was a moment of pause as he pondered taking in the man's features before leaning forward slightly. "Though I was not informed we were meeting anyone on this mission so forgive the air of caution, safe to say i'm somewhat annoyed by the lack of info given on this mission given the scale of what is going on I am no longer interested in wasting time so keep this short and sweet so we may make a move. Time is never our friend." It was then Chinatsu made a move his shifting form sliding across the table top gathering the files one by one.

"And no funny business I have to behave this mission so i would prefer avoiding having to tie up loose ends." The Being was blunt as a rock as per usual seeing little reason to play house with the man at this point enough time had been wasted as the clones outside returned to each member of the team waiting to make a move speaking in unison. "Enter the building and do so one at a time in different intervals and as subtly as possible." The one that had returned to Soku tilted it's head down speaking directly unlike the others.

"Please enter as i did, your ANBU you should be capable of that much." With that they dispersed moving into secluded areas before vanishing one by one Yukio snapping his neck slightly in a form of relief after maintaining them for some time Chinatsu sighing in the aftermath. "So what would be in store for us here exactly, seeing as you seem to work swiftly given these files."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as she stood at the top of the building, she knew she had screwed up. But well, what could you do. She wondered what the rest of the team were doing, probably having some sort of discussion well.... she was gonna sit here until she got some kind of order. She was pretty useless at being a diplomat, politics weren't exactly her thing but well.... what could you do.

Looking at Yukio she gave him a bright smile. "So so...." She spoke in a cheerful tone. "Who exactly is that head guy that sits on your shoulder?" She asked tilting her head a bit. "I was thinking maybe like.... a compa-" She never got to finish her sentence as Yukio dissapeared in a cloud of smoke. "Well.... nice talking to the real you! Sooooo refreshing." Asuka sighed, setting herself down on the ground. Where.... loneliness was something she wasn't accostumed to.

She did wonder why was frost doing this? What could possibly by their reason for claiming such a thing? Why declare war? Hopefully she would get the answers in this infiltration mission. But now.... to wait.... the worst thing that could possibly happen to her. She always spoke, always had a smile on her face. Never thought about much.... but her mind wandered to dark places when she was alone.

Asuka closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam, Et lingua eius loquetur indicium." She song softly, more to herself rather than others.

Who was frost to judge others? An old grudge? It was all a stupidity between the parties. Who were they to be the judge and executioner?

"Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem, Quoniqm cum probates fuerit accipient coronam vitae." Asuka continued, a desperate smile on her face. She was drifting away.

Those who have been there and come out on the other side, on the side that said "Always be prepare for war, but never start it." Those were the ones people should that should be admired.

"Kyrie, fons bonitatis. Kyrie, ignis divine, eleison."

Mercy.... that was a word not many people used. Give mercy, forgivness to your enemies. How Asuka wished she was liked that.... how she wished she had done that to those she has hurt. But well, there was no point in regretting it now.

There was no point in trying to stay away from her thoughts any further, even singing didn't help. Well, there was only the decent into darkness hopefully someone would talk to her before anything worse happened. Asuka chuckled laying down on the roof. Well.... time to get this mission started.

[MFT=444 words]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren had waited for his Soul companion to return, in which case, he did. After hearing how there were two people already in the room, the Chigokai let out a small sigh. Well, at least whoever this individual is that wanted a meeting with them, seems good.

The Medical Chief was about to make his way in, when Yukio's clone was at his side once more, making his body tense for a moment, of not hearing blood flow.

He had waited for a solid minute before he finally walked in. Just before he entered the room, though, Ziren turned his head slightly and whispering, to what the others would think as nobody being there, AKA Nara Anyu. "Watch the entrance. Stay hidden, and report back with haste if you see a potential threat."

The Nara Soul, stayed invisible to the naked eye, as to keep watch of the entrance. Ziren, himself looked on as Yukio had already been revealed himself a few minutes earlier. He didn't catch the conversation much, but if Yukio was to put this much trust in a stranger, he will have to, too.

The Chigokai only moved his hood over enough so that a dark complexion of brown hair and tan skin could be seen.

He looked at the envelopes, they seemed normal, but nothing about this operation is supposed to be normal. Instead of actually touching one of the envelopes with his hands, he let a small string of his own blood seep out of his skin to gently touch the item. Mostly to see if there was a touch activated trap associated with the item.

"So..." Ziren Started. "These will be the keys to getting us through the required doors?" He asked cryptically, keeping his eyes on the stranger, and ear listening for any incoming blood flows. And also the man's blood flow. To see if under that calm composure, if he might be tense or not.

(Mft: 323)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She nodded at Yukio's instructions watching as the many duplicates dispersed to god knew where. She glanced down at Sumino and made a hand signal, the Youkai nodded and drifted out of sight not too keen to see what was laying in store in that room. Her pupils quickly formed into the Mangekyo and she eventaully faded away into timespace using Kamui, her destination the room. Sighing inwardly to herself, the girl entered warping out of the timespace technique, her eyes scanning the stranger present before them with his silver locks as she took a seat glancing at the files that were present before them. Her dark cloak with its hood concealed most of her features revealing only the faint glow color of the Sharingan and brown hair locks that dangled a bit. The Santaru's pupils shifted to meet the informant's her mental wheels spinning. She spoke calmly but carefully, there were too many things about this that spelled danger. "I trust you obtained such material from within Shimogakure itself?"If so, this man knew more then he was letting on and Yukio happened to echo her thoughts talking about the shortage of time they had and whatnot. Heck, she didnt even know why they had not been informed of an informant, she noted that fact down. "If such is the case, surely you must have information pertaining to the village layout, numbers, climate conditions.."The last remark was almost laughable in a sense. Climate? They were called the Hidden Frost for crying out loud. It was bound to be some sort of winter wonderland though it did not hurt to ask. One thing she had learned over the years was to expect the unexpected.

Soku was not too keen to hang around this rut of an city if you could even call it that. She had ill memories of this place and it reeked of death and destruction. She most certainly was not going to physically touch the contents of those files. Perhaps she was being overcautious but many great shinobi had been fell by such simple things. She tiled her head down, her Sharingan focusing directly on the contents. What would it reveal? A trap? A mass of sheets? She had also been scanning the chakra of the suspicous figure in front of them. That was one habit the Santaru had in spades. Whenever in a situation regardless of the circumstances, her eyes were constantly working scanning the area, it served as a means of security for her. "If there is anything you need to relay to us, please do so swiftly. I'd rather not remain here more than necessary."Seconds were wasting away and who knew what Frost was planning. The Captain was perfectly sure they had been followed or were being watched, it was just a guess but she was sure of it, Thus, her Youkai hovered around outside ready to tear anyone to shreds who came close. She didnt like this one bit. The dude was an informant and most informants recieved some form of payment for their information but as far as she knew, none of them had brought any form of payment to reward this shady dude with, unless the guy was really some true and honest friend even though he looked creepy as hell and seemed like the last person you would want to be stuck in a room with.
[WC: 1671]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back