Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[iNPC/Retire] Niji > Inuzuka Junko

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Niji
Old Village/Missing: Stone
OCR Type: Early Retirement / Becoming an iNPC
Last Known Where-abouts: Stone
Old IC Rank: Jounin

New Character Name: Inuzuka Junko
Preferred Username: Inuzuka Junko [If not allowed to have Inuzuka, just Junko is fine!]
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Kyoujouran
Custom Class: Juggernaut [Training Card Purchased]
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Juggernaut[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (65+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +5% Melee Damage
[i]High:[/i] Melee Acc
[i]Average:[/i] Gen Save, Evasion, Ninjutsu Acc 
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Acc, Genjutsu DC
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Anbu
IC Rank: ANBU Captain [If possible =) If not, ANBU will suffice]

Character Age: 17
Character's Physical Description:
Height:[/color] 5'11
Body Type:[/color] Athletic, Tomboy
Eyes:[/color] Stormy Gray
Hair:[/color] Red

Athletically built and lightly tanned girl with long, wavy red hair that is usually tied up in a bun. Usually wearing a crimson tracksuit when off duty that vary in colour. On duty se wears all black Sentinel armour and her mask is all white with red triangles beneath the eyes and black lips.</B></B>
lee_moon_young_by_freedomisnow-d6vop7q.jpg

Character's Mental Description:
-Leader: She is a born leader, she can walk into any type of situation and will take charge of it. Find it easy to bark out orders to those with her and usually things work out when people do what she says. She is good at inspiring people and getting them pumped up.
-Outgoing: Junko isn’t one to shy away from conversation, loves to chat about anything with anyone. Training methods are her favorite subject, bring it up with her and she’ll talk your ear off.
-Hot Blooded: Despite her outgoing nature, Junko isn’t one to back down. Any attempt to intimidate, frighten, argue or anything similar will end in either a screaming match or her beating the person down and getting all sulky afterwards. She is usually quick to apologize if she feels she went overboard, but if she’s hit you, you likely deserved it.
-Physical: Growing up, she never learnt the meaning of personal space, will often cling onto people if she is feeling particularly feisty, getting piggy backs to places. She is very affectionate because of this and isn’t opposed to people doing things to her, so long as it’s PG, anything considered “Bad Touch” gets you a swift punch in the eye.
<B><B>

Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History and Kinjutsu Application - Hachimon:
Junko was born in the village of Konoha, in the fire country. Her parents were both a part of the Inuzuka clan and both pure blood. The clan had a history of strong and famous shinobi in the ranks of ninja and Junko was to be no different. It was on her eighth birthday that she was to be inducted into the academy but first would come a ceremony; something the Inuzuka of leaf had done for generations to mark the beginning of a young shinobis life, the bonding ceremony. This ceremony was brought around to bring together an Inuzuka and their familiars, usually new born puppies that would become one with the child. The ceremony was a short one usually; the bloodline being what it was the dogs usually bonded almost instantly to the child via the acceptance of the child’s chakra onto itself, then would be the naming of the puppy and finally the child would then receive their mark, two red triangles beneath their eyes. This is what was meant to happen, but Junkos ceremony didn’t go so well, it is almost unheard of and not in at least a couple of centuries has it happened however, this was the day, the bonding failed much to the confusion of her parents and the elders. She was a pure blood, so she must have carried the blood, but there was no denying the ceremony, this of course lead to rumours about their family, the only thing that would have made sense is if her father wasn’t actually her father, meaning her mother had cheated on him. Of course her mother denied it, but the evidence outweighed her word despite the fact that she was being honest. They called it a stain in the bloodline, a great dishonour on their name and both Junko, who didn’t quite understand and her mother were banished from both the clan and the village.

Junko and her mother spent the better part of a year wandering the world, leaving the fire country behind them, they travelled west, through the rain country and into the wind country, then north through the bird country and into the earth country which is where they would find refuge in the village hidden in the stone, Iwagakure. Luckily it didn’t take much of a push to get them accepted into the village and before to long they had integrated well into their new life, Junko had been accepted into the Iwa academy for Spartans and her mother even found work teaching taijutsu at the academy, having been a Chuunin before leaving Konoha, so they’d get to see each other a fair bit. The years and a bit in the academy was fun for the young girl and it would be on her tenth birthday that she would receive her headband and be promoted to a Genin. She wasn’t particularly skilled in any one area it seemed, her Genjutsu was awful, her Ninjutsu was about average and Taijutsu was just above average, nothing overly impressive but enough to get her through the exam easily. She would spend the better part of three years on a team with two other Genin from that year’s crop of students, she spent a lot of time training and doing missions with them and their sensei, who was quite a skilled taijutsu user was a good mentor for the girl to be sure. She would happily call her team mates and sensei best friends, they spent so much time together and that simply made their team function even better on missions, Junko was usually the leader of the trio, seemed she had some skill in it which was nurtured the second it was caught. During their third year as a team, the three of them were offered a chance at a Chuunin exam, they had every right to deny it and wait, but the three of them felt more than ready and their sensei agreed, their teamwork, skill and determination was easily above that of a Genin and just a couple of weeks later the three of them would be waking up to their exam. Where they woke up though was not what any of them expected.

The three of them would slowly come to consciousness at about the same time. Junko and her two team mates Chunji and Zen would awaken and slowly get to their feet, quickly recognising one another. Their eyes would open to a world of almost pitch black darkness, the only light able to be registered was a dim glow coming from the gems imbedded in the walls, but they might as well have not been there. Junko herself found a scroll tied around her neck with some twine. She’d take the scroll to a nearby light source and unroll it, squinting as she attempted to read it.
Chuunin Exam Scroll said:
Inuzuka Junko, Rokujuu Chunji, Mikaboshi Zen

Welcome to your Chuunin exam.

You have been placed deep within the Cave of Wonders and your task is simple, escape.

You have been provided with basic shinobi tools and nothing more. Should you take more than one month to find your way out, you will fail. Should you die of starvation, you will fail. Should you die or Dehydration, you will fail.

The caves are treacherous, watch yourselves and good luck.

It didn’t take even a moment for the three of them to realise that they in fact had been given no provisions so the reality of it all was quickly sinking in. They would all remain quiet for some time, simply thinking and it was Junko who would break the silence. She would take charge as she usually would, giving a pep talk to her team and explaining thing that she thought would be true, there would be food to find in the caves, of that she was sure, even if it meant killing bats or rats or finding mushrooms and for water, she would point out that water always managed to find its way into caves, it may mean they have to lick condensation off of walls, but better that than dying. With that sorted out, the mood of the group rose and they would begin to slowly walk through the caves, Zen suggesting they place their hand upon the left wall and stick to it, that way they wouldn’t be separated easily and he also heard that this was a trick used to find a way out of a maze, which is pretty much where they were. This seemed to work for the most part and they spent what felt like an eternity walking through the caves, taking small breaks to rest, drinking any time they came across water of any kind but it was getting to the point that they were starting to crave food, no mushrooms or wildlife seemed to exist. After a week the three of them were losing the will to even stand up and walk, minds were being strained and even jokingly, talk of cannibalism often crept into what little conversation they managed. It had now been two weeks since their exam began and the hunger was getting to them, no words would be uttered as the slowly shuffled through the caves, still hugging the left wall, it was impossible to even tell if they were going it circles or not, there were no landmarks, just rock tunnels with random bits of jagged rock and softly glowing gems poking out of them. Junko was at her wits end and thoughts of turning on her partners, just to keep herself satiated constantly plagued her mind, it wouldn’t take much, given their current state, she thought and there would be plenty to eat for days and days. It took all her will power to not act on these thoughts but it was slowly beginning to slip along with her sanity. At some time, during the day, the happened across a large cavern and as they slowly made their way along the walls a sound would catch their attention, a gentle creaking and then the rustle of what seemed to be leather. A quick glance back would confirm it with the other two, bats, finally something they could kill and eat! It may taste fowl, but they were beyond giving a shit at this point, but how best to approach these creatures? They would likely flee at the first threat to come at them but they needed to secure a large amount, they were famished. Despite the situation, Junko would try to keep a calm mind and think about what skills each of them possessed, She herself was a melee taijutsu user with some small skill in earth jutsu, Zen was good with Ranged taijutsu and favoured a bow, which he had been provided with, however that would get them one or two bats before they fled. The third of the group, Chunji, was skilled with both unarmed taijutsu and fire Ninjutsu, the moment that thought entered her head, she began to panic slightly. He’d had a particular fascination with fire jutsu that exploded upon impact… She was about to shout it out loud, but it was too late, an orange glow flooded the room and before either of them could grab him, a ball of fire was hurled toward the ceiling. BOOM! At least two dozen bats were not flapping about, having caught fire, another six or so dozen fled the scene fast. One by one the bats dropped to the ground and the sounds of their pained screeching had been replaced by something else, creaking and this time it was obvious what was about to happen. Eyes widened, Junko attempted to grab her team and drag them out of the room, but it was too late, the ground beneath them had begun to crumble, a sick hole dragging them deeper into the earth. Their hunger had made them powerless to resist and escape and they were dragged down in the flow or boulders and dirt, one by one losing their consciousness as the bounced off of solid rock on the way down to wherever it was they were falling. The caves would remain silent for another two days before Junko finally came to.

She lay spread across the floor, aching body still from the fall followed by blinding pain as she attempted to move. She was no expert but it was obvious even to her that her ribcage had far too many breaks to even count and along with it, both her arms had been broken in a few places. It took some time for the girl to drag herself to a nearby wall and sit up, just now realising that wherever it was that she now say was light up brightly, she looked upwards, seeing the hole they had fallen down, darkness, how far had they fallen? She now looked down and around the room, quickly spotting her two friends, it was impossible to see it they were even alive from where she sat and the worry was too much for her so with pain screams she would make it onto her feet and drag her feet to the first, Chunji, he had a large rock pressed upon his leg and a lot of blood seemed to come from beneath but, for the time being he was breathing and a quick shuffle to Zen found that he to was breathing, but also seemed to have broken his fair share of bones. The scene would have drove a normal person mad, trapped in an underground chamber that, now that she looked around it had no point of exit or entrance save for the hole that they created on their way down. There was something however, among the strangely lit room, the light emitting from a large blue beam in the ceiling, there sat what looked like three large slabs of stone and upon shuffling painfully over to them it would become clear that they were coffins. Other than looking a little dusty, they seemed brand new and expertly crafted, was this a part of the exam? There were three after all, was this a scare tactic that they needed to overcome? Or had they simply been sent here to die? Fear suddenly overcame the girl and tears began to roll down her dirt and blood stained cheeks and in a sudden moment of sadness and anger, her hands gripped the concrete lid of the middle coffin and somehow, with little effort she lifted the slab over her head and threw it down to the ground with an almighty crash. The dust quickly settled as did the girls anger, replaced quickly with a look of terror, the coffin was most certainly not empty, inside lay a mummified corpse wearing long rusted jewellery but that was amongst the least of her troubles as from the corpse emerged a misty white… being.

“Who dares to disturb my slumber?” Came a ghostly voice from the shapeless mist.
“Ah… I…” Was all she managed to stutter through her sudden high volume of mixed emotions.
“Speak up girl!” The voice boomed.
“I… I am… J-junko… Inuzuka Junko…” She said nervously.
“A name I recognise… yet you…” The ghostly mist would float toward her and engulf her body for a few moments before backing off. “Yes, you claim to be of a bloodline and yet you possess clean blood, untainted one might say.”
Junko stared on silently for a moment, the areas of her body touched by the mist had become frigid with cold. “W-… Who are you?...”
“I am Fujiwara Nanke, second daimyo of the earth country. To my left lay the first, to my right the second. I take it from your appearance that you are not here through choice, in this… supposedly, impenetrable tomb.”
Junko would shake her head slowly, nervously and begin to explain what had happened, her exam and how things had gotten to this.
“I see… I shan’t let it be said that I didn’t have a soft spot for our Spartans back in my day, alas in this form, I am useless, my power is already beginning to fade and soon enough what remains of my chakra will flit away so listen carefully, girl.”
Junko and overcome some of the fear as she spent more time with the ancient daimyo and would nod intently. “I’ll do anything to save my team from this fate!”
The mist would chuckle. “Spirit, good, you’re going to need it and a whole lot more. Reach into my coffin… beneath the wrappings.”
She hesitated for a moment and looked kind of freaked out about the idea.
“Do it! Or I can’t help you!” He commanded and her hands would suddenly delve beneath the wraps and into the ribcage of the man. “When you feel something akin to a smooth pebble, take it out.” He would explain.
“This is… the creepiest thing… ever…” She’d whisper as her hand felt around eventually finding the object and taking it out. In her shaking hand sat a small, black pebble, something one would find on a beach she thought and was fairly confused.
“Eat it.”
“What?”
“I said eat it.”
“Why? What is it?”
The voice would sigh. “It’s a piece of my heart, within it lay the blood of my clan, introducing it to your pure blood should have some helpful effects and awaken you to a fresh, new power.”
Junko looked at it sceptically as her stomach chose that moment to rumble hungrily. “What’s the worst that could happen, right?” She’d say with a shrug before tossing it into her mouth and quickly choking it down before she thought about it to much.
“Well, it could overload your chakra circulatory system and cause you to burn to death as chakra floods out of your body.” He said matter of factly as the girls jaw just about hit the floor.
But before coherent thought even returned to her, there was a sudden, loud thud and not just one, it carried on, becoming faster and louder. “My… heart.” She stuttered and as she did a sudden rush of pain overtook her body and she collapsed, paralyzed with pain but conscious.
“Yes, it seems to be taking to you, don’t resist girl, let it take you, accept the power in your body, accept the power in your mind and… AWAKEN!”
There was a sudden burst of chakra that came from her entire body, fearing the most she attempted to clench, awaiting the pain, but no, it was different, pleasantly warm and not only that, her body appeared to be simply fixing itself. “W-what is happened… Daimyo?” She called out to the floating mist that was rapidly shrinking.
“Eight… inner… gate…” Was all the girl would make out before the spirit vanished. He body began to return to her, cuts and bruises seemed to be healing at an accelerated pace and the pain from her broken bones was slowly dulling to nothingness.
“Eight inner gate…s?” She’d say as more of a question and as she did so a rumble of collapsing stone would come from across the room, looking over she’d see a previously hidden doorway now in plain sight, leading to a cave where she could hear… water? This was as good a chance as she was ever going to get, even if she had to carry her almost dead and unconscious friends out of this forsaken cave, she would not give up!

After replacing the coffin lid, she would go ahead and grab Zen, tying him to her back and around her neck like a backpack, she’d then take Chunji and lift him into her arms and begin moving out of the room and into the newly uncovered corridor and toward the water. Despite the sound echoing through the tunnel, the girl would spend the better part of an hour moving through the dimly lit tunnel before she emerged into a cavern with a roaring waterfall. There didn’t seem to be anymore tunnel at this point but there was however, a shaft of light coming from far above, where the water seemed to be falling from, at a quick estimation, Junko would say it was at least five thousand metres from where she stood to the top. Despite the length of time she’d gone without food, her body felt oddly full of vigour and her hunger seemed non-existent, just what had that old spirit given to her? Now wasn’t the time to be thinking about such things! She’d think to herself and taking Chunji and much like Zen on her back, she would tie him to her and was now wearing a double human backpack. She’d kick off her tattered shoes, knowing she’d need her feet to help with this and she would, slowly, begin her assent up the damp cave walls. Her fingers and toes would quickly begin to ache and throb painfully as she clung to any stable surface she could grab, slowly going higher. Her muscles would begin to burn, her lungs aching as she exerted her body far beyond what a normal person could, would and should, but she refused to die, refused to let her best friends die, not in a shitty cave, alone, no that wouldn’t be happening any time soon, not if she had anything to do with it. Hour after hour went agonizingly by as the girl struggled her way up an almost sheer cliff face, she was almost there though, barely one hundred metres and she was in the clear, some form of happiness began to well up inside of her, anticipation of being out of the hell hole. That was a mistake, her sudden realization caused her to, just for a moment weaken her grip, but that was all gravity needed and immediately she was falling back down! Her hand and feet clung against the wall, flesh and nails being torn from them and she tried to grip desperately at them and through some kind of miracle, she came to a stop, blood pouring from her hands and feet, tears pouring down her face and screams of pain coming from her lips as she continued to climb what was now one thousand metres to the summit.

The agonized grunt echoed above even the noisy flow of water as it dove off of the cliff edge into the darkness of the cave below. Junko, with two boys on her back crawled onto the flat surface worshiping whatever god it was that was looking down upon her, tears of joy pouring down her face as she struggled to her uneasy feet and looked to the source of the light she had seen from below, it had become considerably dimmer and she could see the reason why, night was falling and she could see outside, to the ocean, just through a set of iron bars. After the things she’d done today, she was in no state of mind to concern herself with them, reflexively grabbing two of the bard and rigging them from the wall then doing the same to another two so she and the boys could squeeze out easily. Once outside, she took in a deep inhalation of breath and began to laugh out loud, looking to the sky with joy pouring out of her, she would then turn around and look, she somehow found herself stood upon a large plateau in the ocean, she could see her village off in the distance, it was quite a distance, but not enough to deter the young girl, not now, not so close to her freedom! Without a seconds hesitation she would hop into the sea waters, doing her best to keep the boy’s heads above water as well as her own and she swam toward the base of the cliff her village was built into. The water, thankfully was pretty calm and the odd wave would swing by and push her forwards which she was thankful for, but it did cross her mind that, once she was at the base of the cliff, it was quite a climb to make it to the village again, she cursed loudly and received a mouthful of salt water for her troubles. It had already faded to darkness as they reached the base of the cliff, climbing onto a rock and looking upwards to the upside down building that looked back down at her. She’d grip the stone and for the second time today begin to ascend a cliff, her hands and feet still torn and battered from the previous session and thusly she was much slower this time. Hours drifted quietly by as the girl groans and grunted her way up the cliff and she was about three quarters of the way up and if she could have spared the strength, she would have yelled up to the village for help, she wanted to do that so desperately, but breathing was all she could focus on as her body felt as if was falling apart. She would lift her hand after a moments rest and then came the nightmare… her hand slipped and threw her off balance and in what felt like slow motion she began to fall backwards, eyes widened in horror as her body began to drop and even worse, away from the wall! For what seemed like an eternity the girl plummeted down, toward the ink black ocean and, bracing for impact she would turn her body to take the brunt of the impact and SLAM! She hit the water like it was concrete and lost consciousness. Her world faded to black, but there was a nagging feeling in her head, a voice? Her voice, it was screaming at her to wake up and swim! Suddenly her eyes shot open and she realised she was sinking. Digging deep into her guts she managed to pull herself up to the surface and inhale a massive amount of air, coughing up the water she had swallowed and quickly she rushed to the rock again but this time, upon reaching in, she’d simply kneel and start to cry, that was all she could do, her body was busted beyond repair, the daunting task of climbing that cliff again was too much and she broke down and just screamed out loud in pain and anguish and as she did that, she also felt other emotions welling up inside of her, anger, hate, fear, this was what desperation felt like, it was the first time she had felt this but instantly she knew what it was. If only she could heal herself again, that thing the spirit had given her, if only she knew what it was or how it worked, she tried her upmost to remember the feeling, digging deep, pushing hard and searching for the answer, her emotions still flooding her thoughts, anger at Chunji for making the cave collapse, hatred toward those who created this exam, fear that she was going to die, fear that she was going to let her friends die… and there it was, the spark that caused the fire, there was a sudden rush of energy in her body and she let out a scream as her fists clenched, pushing the feeling harder than the last time, pushing it past her bodies restraints BOOM! A sudden rush overtook her and she got to her feet BOOM! Again and her eyes widened, her screams becoming deeper and more guttural as she continued to push, the old spirit had shown her this feeling, but she wanted more… no she NEEDED more. There was an ever greater rush, but this time it wasn’t contained within her body, this time, it flowed outwards, an aura of green engulfed her and she felt… different, stronger! Immediately she secured the boys to her back and took to the wall, beginning to ascend at such a rapid pace she could hardly believe what she was seeing was in fact real. Her body seemed to be screaming at her in agony, but she could so easily ignore it, the pain that would probably cause a normal person to die, it wouldn’t beat her, which was her thought as she pushed up the cliff hard. What happened next is somewhat of a blur, she had managed to reach the village, she remembered that much but after that, blackness.

It was the feeling of a gentle breeze and the cheerful chirping of a bird that took her back from the darkness; she’d open her eyes and look up, a white ceiling and the low hum of machines. She felt warm and comfortable… and immediately a smile would come to her lips and she began to sob which seemed to alarm someone in the room who hadn’t expected the sudden sound of sobbing. It was her mother, who would quickly be fussing over the crying teenager who honestly was just happy to be alive. She had so many questions about what happened after she got to the village and what became of her friends, this new power she’d picked up! Where had it all come from? Her questions would be answered as quickly as she could ask them, all but the questions she had about these “Eight Inner Gates” Her mother seemed not to know much about them and it wouldn’t be till one night, a week later in her bed that she would find the answers. She would be awoken by something landing softly in her stomach, when looking to see what it was she would find a pair of scrolls, one small and new looking and the other, almost ancient. She’d open the small one first and read it and as she did a huge grin crept onto her lips, she had passed the chuunin exam and there was a personal note along with it, commending her steel will, grit and determination on not only saving herself but also her two companions whom she could have easily left behind, then a final line was written, do not share the contents of the second scroll with anyone, it seemed rather cryptic, but her room was empty as it was the middle of the night. The second and older scroll was now all that remained and upon only opening the paper a small amount she could already see what it was. “Eight Inner Gates – Art of Hachimon” This was the greatest gift the young female could have ever asked for and she would start to study the parchment then and there, learning of the jutsu she needed to properly control them, life was about to become a little bit more interesting.

Life went by quite smoothly from this point on, Junko was invited into the ranks of the Iwa ANBU after the exploits of her exam began to circle around, she snapped up the opportunity and became an ANBU in training and not to long after that a fully-fledged ANBU and Jounin of the village, she was known as a Sentinel and would be given special armour to state this fact to the world, though only when she was on duty, after all, the fact that she was an ANBU was top secret and Junko would defend that secret with her life, literally.
Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A Turning Niji into an iNPC
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=97134#p97134
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=561&t=12113
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=560&t=12061
Old FAQ: N/A

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats:
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600
Capped Points: 79

Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: 20% [3600 – 720 = 2880 + 70 Capped Shop points = 2950]

New Stats:
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 300
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 300
Chakra Control: 550
Capped Points: 9

New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps:

I will do my jutsu when I wake up! I just want to get my Kinjutsu app into circulation whilst I sleep =)

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own: Kinjutsu App Above; See History

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Yes, but becoming an iNPC, no modded situations.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here's the jutsu swaps, made a new post because as I recall, editing a post after something is taken = nono =P

Wind Jutsu > Unarmed Taijutsu:
Wind Slash(M) > The One-Two(M)
Pressure Burst(M) > Low Sweep(M)
Whirlwind Spin(M) > Janken(M)
Air Bullet(M) > Uncalled For Shot(M)
Shredding Touch(M) > 4-Hit Combo(M)
Wind Scythe(M) > Spinning Wind(M)
Tempest(M) > Dynamic Entry(M)
Gale Force(M) > Dynamic Finish(M)
Wind Release(M) > Nut Buster(M)
Great Wind Scythe(M) > Dragon Assault(M)
Wind Scar(M) > Tiger Hook(M)
Vacuum Sphere(M) > Step-In Flash(M)
Cyclone Movement(M) > Shoryuken(M)
Tatsumaki(M) > Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku(M)
Hurricane(M) > Roaring Combination(M)
Ambiance of the Forbidden(M) > Grapple(M)
Zephyrs Grace(M) > Suplex(M)

Non-Element Jutsu > Unarmed Taijutsu:
Transformation(M) > Primary Lotus(M)
Body Switch(M) > Shadow Step Strike(M)
Crystal Eye(M) > Seismic Toss(M)
Cancel(M) > Submission(M)
Elemental Clone(M) > Spear Hand(M)
Barrier(M) > 16-Hit Combo(M)
Chakra Shield(M) > Falcon Punch(M)
Chakra Blast(M) > Eagle Drop(M)
Rasengan(M) > Dance of the Waxing Moon(M)

Non-Element Jutsu > Kinjutsu – Hachimon Jutsu:
Perfected Rasengan(M) > Chakra Gates(M)
Natures Guard(M) > Body Flicker(M)
Stardust Nova(M) > Bandage Slam(M)
Gate of Enma(M) > Ura Renge(M)

Sound Jutsu > Kinjutsu – Hachimon Jutsu:
Harmonic Vibrations(M) > Aura Burst(M)
Hyper Clap(M) > Afternoon Tiger(M)
Sonic Pulse(M) > Evening Mammoth(M)
Sound Bullet(M) > Gate of Death(M)

Sound Jutsu > Buffing Taijutsu:
Distorted Aura(M) > Cover(M)
Harmonization(M) > Anabolic Frenzy(M)
Echo Strike(M) > Concealed Steps(M)
Concussion Wave(M) > Focused Assault(M)
Hypersonic Reverberation(M) > Insatiable Hunger(M)
Resonating Howl(M) > Devastating Aura(M)
Final Chime(M) > Awakening(M)

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinjutsu still pending, but you can buy your jutsu now.

First overall approval here.

On hand: 5,625
Refund: 269550
New total: 275175

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kinjutsu approved. Everything approved. Needs Admin now. ^^

Edit: Failure on my part, the refund was done differently than I expected.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back