Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

"Insert Very Weird Episode 1 of Your Usual Anime"

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Relaxing and calm,that was the situation of this particular person in the bath's that he is now regular customer of,because of the fun little service the bath has,medium sized boats carrying soap,yes you read it right,thanks to some little boats carrying soap it became an insfant fave because who doesn't love to play little boats while they are bathing?

Other than tiny soap boats,there is also a TV where it has his favorite channels,because of that he is known to stay for an hour inside these baths,and sometimes he sits there for longer,but today was a different day,he felt calm and collected yes,but a part of him was pretty bored,nothing really amazing knocks his socks off of this said enclosed bath.

"Ughhhhh....i should really start going to baths with friends...wait i don't have any,well i do have a sister that can be considered as a friend but doing it with her sounds straight of off an anime which is morally disturbing in real life".

After speaking this long speech,he yawned and slowly fell into a light slumber,as time passes the slumber deepens which results to him snoring loudly as he now is asleep thanks to boredom telling "what could possibly happen right now? Just sleep" to his subconscious self which in turn does so.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back