Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Insert Witty Title Here][Private]

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Annnd here we go' Okibi couldnt help thinking as the disembodied voice of Sousuke started droning. It wasnt so much that was he was explaining was hard to understand as much as it just... really long. Why couldnt he find a shorter, simpler way to explain things? Hell, that was why she talked the way she did! It was more simple!

Even as she knew that it would make Sousuke upset (or as close to 'upset' as he could be), she tuned him out as his yammering continued. She rolled her eyes heavenward and almost missed it when Shiraha chirped at her, agreeing with what Sousuke was saying. She almost felt guilty for not listening just then, but not quite. 'Getsurei' then took a shot, and tried to explain his existence by offering facts that only someone who would have been present in the Grand Palais with them earlier would know. Her tourmaline eyes narrowed on the metal canine and slowly strayed sideways, landing on Seven.

"Seven already tell Sogay what happen?" She accused. The dog in human form sighed tiredly and let his shoulders slump. Surely there was no one in the village as stubborn as his human. She just refuse to except or understand Getsurei's existence, and he had a feeling she wouldnt until she could see his real form for herself.

"Ive been with you the entire time Okibi. I never had any time to tell Sousuke of your exploits." He tried to explain, but the girl didnt even hear him as she was turned back to Getsurei, growling.

The metal puppet just made the mistake of saying that her ability to understand was questionable. Her eyes glinted with anger. If there was one thing she truly couldnt stand, it was being called unintelligent in any way, shape or form. "Metal dog question Okibi's intellect? Last time someone do that, they end up with broken arm and ribs." Her eyes looked towards Sousuke for a moment, then came back. Of course, she didnt say anything more than that, figuring that the 'someone' wouldnt appreciate her bringing them to light.

Seven sensed the direction of the conversation going down a dangerous road, and quickly stepped in. "No one is doing any such thing Okibi. We all know youre smart." He said gently, trying to placate the girl. He came to stand beside her and softly rand a large hand from the top of her head and down her mane of purple hair. Like magic, the tension in her shoulders melted away and she closed her eyes serenely. A soft purr-like sound came from her throat and vibrated through the rest of her body. A good petting never failed to soothe the savage beast.

"Who's he? Another friend of yours?" Shiraha asked out of the blue, causing Seven to lift his hand from her head, and Okibi to whine in protest. However, she couldnt help being curious about who the young man was talking about, and turned to look in the direction he was. Indeed, there were two more people on the tower along with Sousuke now, one she recognized and one she didnt. The girl cocked her purple haired head.

"Female is Chichi, Sogay's mama." She explained. However, she had no explanation for the very large male; she'd never met him before. "Not know who male is..." She said quietly. "He big though. Bigger than you, Seven." Her voice grew a little louder, lined with humor as she looked to her human shaped canine. Indeed, Seven in his current form was a staggering sight to behold at seven feet tall (the irony!). However, the man on the tower roof looked like he might be a few inches taller, and because he actually was a human (as far as they knew), it was all the more impressive.

Suddenly, with a grin, Okibi reached out and snatched up Shiraha's hand. If they didnt know who he was, then they would just have to go find out right? Besides which, this would be a good time to run her proposition by Chiyoko, and she what the matron thought about it. Moreso than Sousuke, or even his father Judori, Okibi cared about what the older woman thought, as she was the only other female in the household. "Come Cheeta! We introduce us!" She proclaimed, dragging him towards the tower. It certainly seemed like she was developing a taste for lugging the white haired boy around.

Holding tight to Shiraha's hand, Okibi ran and jumped, pulling him along with her. They sailed through the air and up to the platform that Sousuke stood upon. When they landed, Okibi let go of Shiraha's hand and turned to smile at Chiyoko. "Hi Chichi! This Cheeta." She said loudly, gesturing at her new friend.

After a moment, she would then look to the giant whom was there to see Sousuke. It didnt matter to her that the might be having an important discussion or that she shouldnt butt in, she did anyway! "Okibi not know you. Who you is?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Okibi and Getsurei made various verbal exchanges, Chiyoko shot Sousuke a minor glance. "I think your Ghost friend there isn't too acquainted with your special ability yet."<i></i> She spoke as she again attempted to put her best foot forward to make the drop forward. "Do you want me to force exorcise him from the machine and trap him in spectral chains?"<i></i> A grin surfaced on Chiyoko's face. It had been quite some time since she had used that technique. Her son merely shook his head, Chiyoko's frown faded. "I promise nothing bad will occur though."<i></i>

"No. I already wrestled Getsurei off the Kazekage Tower with electrical charged grips. I had mistaken him for an Unbent. I took that conversation we had about unnatural things to heart, mother."<i></i> Sousuke explained. The Steward finally retracted his full helm and faceplate. The most noticiable thing would be a large scratch scar on his left eye. It was a flesh wound, but it had yet to fully heal. The Steward had the scar tissue analyzed to see if he had been compromised or afflicted with any disease the Unbent brought with him. All answers pointed to no. The Steward listened to Getsurei make a remark about Okibi's intellect and her own sainity. The Steward merely returned Okibi's stare with an oblivious look. It wasn't exactly in her best interest to broadcast that due to ...

"Sir, there is a message from Kirigakure for you...... I hope I am not interrupting something important here."<i></i>

The Steward slightly winced. "Ah... no not interrupting anything much but I certainly hope that it is not some punk toying and making bad jokes with the telegraph machina again. Then again you would know to get rid of it, because you are well aware of my absolute discontent of how that machine is toyed with by others on the sending end."<i></i> Sousuke furrowed his brows. Oh yes. He heard the jokes, to go chase down the fridge if indeed it was running. He was not amused. "Best foot forward--"<i></i> The Steward too was about to make the drop, but Okibi and Shiraha were now coming to his mother. No doubt to have a formal introduction of sorts.

Chiyoko exchanged glances with her son. Cheetah? As in a cat? Okibi had a bad habit of forming nicknames that didn't quite fit. "So. Catboy."<i></i> She began looking at Shiraha's head for cat ears. It was in jest, but still. Okibi would have to learn to call people by their proper names. "Where's your tail catboy? Did Okibi tear it off?"<i></i> The Steward's expression in some minute fashioned showed revulsion. Did she know any better? Clearly not.

"Moth-"<i></i> Sousuke was stopped by his mother who raised her hand up. "Riiiiiiiight.<i></i> The Steward coughed. It was time to introduce Raijin. "Okibi, Number Seven, Getsurei, and Shiraha meet Raijin. He..."<i></i> the Steward coughed again. He was trying to find a word to describe Raijin. "...is my bodyguard. Certain people got concerned from my base jumping incident, so ... he keeps an eye on me. What was it that you had to share? That telepgraph."<i></i>

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raijin was going to introduce himself, in response to the crudely formulated introduction that had been initiated by Okibi, but he soon found it unnecessary. The Kazekage took the liberty of doing so which was preferable in his opinion. Not that it mattered with Shinobi from Sand itself but it was a good habit to get into. Bodyguards weren't supposed to be too open or friendly, it portrayed the wrong image. So after his brief introduction he nodded to the new arrivals and Sousuke's mother. They had been poking fun at the young man's... nickname? Raijin couldn't be sure, too many things that he didn't follow, so he didn't try.

Instead he waited until the mans mother reminded him of the message that Raijin carried. It was the only copy left in the village after his hijinks in the office for Telegraphs. With that he held out his own giant hand with the scrap of paper in it. On it was the cryptic message from Kirigakure regarding one of their own. Without waiting he let his opinion on the matter known. "I took great care to remove the original message from the Telegraph office before bringing this here. It seemed too suspicious to let the ANBU make use of it straight away." He took a moment to breath before continuing. "In all my years serving this village I have never seen another of the great Hidden Villages treat a rogue in this manner. I find it highly suspect that they would suddenly feel like sharing the information of turncoats so easily."

It was true, in his two decades of service he had never seen such an act from a mighty village like Kirigakure. The whole situation stank of cloaks and daggers. Had it been something closer to home Raijin would have requested permission from the Kage to investigate it further himself. But at this point he didn't see how this could be deemed a threat to the man before himself. If anything, it was something else entirely....

-------------------------------------------
----------------------Note:---------------
-------------------------------------------
- .... .. ... / .. ... / .- / -. --- - .. -.-. . / ..-. .-. --- -- / - .... . / -- .. --.. ..- -.- .- --. . --..-- / .-.. . .- -.. . .-. / --- ..-. / -.- .. .-. .. --. .- -.- ..- .-. . .-.-.- / - .... . / -- .- -. / -.- -. --- .-- -. / .- ... / -.- .- .-. ..- / - . - ... ..- -.-- .- -- .- / .. ... / .- / .-. --- --. ..- . / -. .. -. .--- .- / ..-. .-. --- -- / -.- .. .-. .. --. .- -.- ..- .-. . .-.-.- / .... . / .. ... / -.-. --- -. ... .. -.. . .-. . -.. / . -..- - .-. . -- . .-.. -.-- / -.. .- -. --. . .-. --- ..- ... .-.-.- / .... . / -.. --- . ... / -. --- - / .-. . .--. .-. . ... . -. - / -- .. ... - / --- .-. / .- -. -.-- / --- ..-. / .. - ... / .-.. . .- -.. . .-. ... .... .. .--. / .- -. -.. / - .... . .-. . / .. ... / .- / -... --- ..- -. - -.-- / --- -. / .... .. ... / .... . .- -.. / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... . / -... . / - . .-. -- .. -. .- - . -.. .-.-.-

This is a notice from the Mizukage, leader of Kirigakure. The man known as Karu Tetsuyama is a rogue ninja from Kirigakure. He is considered extremely dangerous. He does not represent Mist or any of its leadership and there is a bounty on his head should he be terminated.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not wasting time, the purple-haired kunoichi once again grabbed onto the dark-skinned Chuunin and dragged him up toward the general area of Sousuke and the two new random people that kept him company. Shiraha didn't show much resistance, and allowed himself to be hauled up. He had a feeling he would have to get used to it, anyway, especially considering he was now going to be housed by the girl.

Once landed on the roof, he saw two new figures that he had never met before. One was an older woman who seemed almost motherly, and the other was a man who was freakishly tall. “Dang, that guy's huge!”<i></i> Okibi, being the social butterfly that she was, wasted no time in introducing him to the lady before them. So she was Sousuke's mom? That was a rare thing for a ninja, yanno, to have a mom, but he found the fact very intriguing. To his luck, though, and Okibi's knack for creating nicknames, the steward's mother labeled him a peculiar name of her own; she also poked fun at him a bit, too.

“Nice to meet you, Chi-san.” he said with a halfway smile as he still tried to figure out whether she was teasing him or being serious. It wasn't nice to make assumptions, though. “Actually, my name is not Cheetah – it's Shiraha.”<i></i> He let out a small chuckle and continued. “And nope, no tail! Especially not a cat tail. I'm definitely a dog type of person.”<i></i> Literally. Hopefully this nicknaming business wasn't the start of a new trend. He liked his name, and he only made the exception for Okibi and Getsurei.

Speaking of Getsurei, the dog decided to test his movement and flexibility. He took a single leap up to the rooftop and landed promptly near his human. He then proceeded to give everyone a head bow and then took a seat besides him.

Soon the giant fellow was introduced through Okibi's questioning and Sousuke's explanation. “So Raijin's the Kazekage's bodyguard, eh? It's no wonder – guy looks like a beast!”<i></i> Shiraha had no doubt the man had the ability to tear anyone apart. “Mental note – never cross that guy.”<i></i>

The stewards bodyguard wasted no time with introductions, and proceeded to share information about a message received from a Hidden Village. Curiosity obviously arose in the Chuunin, but he knew it wouldn't be wise to stick his nose in political matters. It wasn't any of his business. Getsurei, on the other hand, was totally interested. He listened closely to the men before him. Was there anything to be concerned about? The ghostly wolfdog was the political type, and he very much so was interested in village affairs. Not that he was really ever exposed to it considering his, well... form.

As the men spoke, Shiraha's stomach began to growl loudly again. He had just had a meaty feast with Okibi, but he was already hungry. He gave the kunoichi a look as it abruptly roared as a political conversation arose. He blushed a little and smiled sheepishly. “Sorry, Okibi-san. I'm a growing boy... what can I say?”<i></i>

Getsurei rolled his eyes. He was a growing boy alright, and with this, a growing pain!

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okibi just couldnt help the small snort of laughter that came out of her nose when Sousuke mentioned his 'base jumping accident'. Only she and one other person - and he was a dog - knew what that was really about. She covered her mouth as her snort turned int a giggle. In the first place, it wasnt even nice to laugh about that incident, but she really couldnt help herself. Sousuke went to such measures to make sure nobody knew that she was the cause of his broken arm and not his malfunctioning armor during mid BASE jump.

Soon enough, she pulled herself together and breathed out a nice sigh. That was a good laugh.

Introductions had been made, but Okibi couldnt help feeling like they were lacking. Not only had the giant man not given his name himself, he didnt really offer any sort of greeting beyond a tilt of his head, making Okibi frown a little. He wasnt very friendly was he? She considered his title, Sousuke's Bodyguard, and rose an eyebrow. If she took that literally, that meant that he was the guard of Sousuke's body, which mean he was supposed to keep harm from coming to it?

She had to wonder where he was during the time of Sousuke's 'BASE jumping accident' in that case. At the same time, she was intrigued.

When the two men starting conversing about some sort of message, Okibi tossed the matter from her mind. It didnt matter much really. She would just have to try to pry open this Raijin some other time. Somehow they'd never met until this day, but she had a feeling she and the giant were bound to run into each other more often. Sousuke was their binding factor, after all.

The sound of a loud growling stomach drew the girls attention sideways. Her other eyebrow rose up to join the first one as she looked at Shiraha's midsection. Was he hungry again already? How could that possibly be!? She was still fighting off side cramps from all the food she ate and the unexpected work out right after. She was about to make a comment, but Shiraha beat her to the punch, claiming he was a 'growing boy'.

Why did that matter exactly?

Well, this could prove to be a good way of throwing her proposal at Chiyoko, if nothing else. She looked at the woman once more, and nudged Shiraha in her direction. "Cheeta is growing boy, Chichi. He need food, but not have!" She said, trying to put the situation into as few words as she could. In the end, she probably just going to end up confusing the poor woman. "Okibi buy him lunch, and he pay back with song when Okibi want. He live with us until then, yes?" She asked hopefully, her eyes growing big and pleading.

It was at this time that Seven finally joined the rest of them, having been taking his time on the ground. He climbed his way to the tier that everyone was on, and aimed a red eyed grin at Chiyoko, knowing full well he still made her nervous. "She failed to mention that Shiraha is virtually homeless and has nowhere to go." He was embellishing a little bit, but Chiyoko didnt need to know that. "We cant just... leave him to starve on the streets Miss Chiyoko." He joined Okibi at her side, crouched down beside her, and imitated her pleading look for a moment. Really, he just looked silly.

"Oh, and Sousuke attacked his ghost dog without any reason. He owes them."

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Chiyoko's eyes shifted from Shiraha over to the mechanical form of Getsurei. The violet haired shinobi's expression was unreadable. For a moment her face was completely deadpanned and like that of her son showed little to no signs of reading. Then of course a grin surfaced ever so slightly on her face. "Are you sure about that? I'd have to wonder since my son's contraption over there is being possessed by the spirit of a deceased canine."<i></i> The wife of the former Steward turned to keep an eye on it for a moment. Chiyoko's eyes began to shift into sharinghan form, the spirals in her eyes formed as they began more and more. Chiyoko's eyes were a naturally a blue, but they turned red as the change occured and completed. She narrowed her eyes as focused on the spirit in question. There was something her expression which suggested a very high level of distrust or caution. "That's an interesting friend you have there, be a right shame if he were to be corru..."<i></i> She paused as Okibi once again began talking about how she met Shirahira.

So. The guy is some sort of musician and or con-artist. Tricks Okibi into buying him lunch. She gets all excited about the concept of him paying her a debt, and is now asking permission so that he can stay under her roof? Okibi was still too young to develop feelings for this pretty boy? Chiyoko being a woman made of stern stuff fought off Okibi's pleading look. "Why not request the song now? I'm sure someone of his great talent can pull it off at this exact moment in time. I would warn you though that I myself am partial to heavy metal. My husband prefers classic, and my son ... he too prefers classic. Thread lightly confused cat-boy... if I hear hiphop or pop I will burn you. To a crisp, I assure you there will not be enough of you to fill a match box."<i></i> A silence filled the air as a cold wild blew. This cold wind came from Sousuke as he was adjusting a vent in his armour which released said chilled air.

"Ah. apologies. My cooling system malfunctioned for reasons I'm not sure."<i></i> The Steward spoke as he fiddled with the circuit work on his arm.

Following that Chiyoko broke out laughing. It was a deep laughter that was most unexpected. It was almost if she had lost it for a moment and had become some sort of maniacal fiend. "Alright. Alright Shirahira can stay with us. He will obey the rules of my house of course. I'll prepare the manual for him to read."<i></i> Chiyoko added, continuing to chuckle. By this time Number Seven began talking which caused her to jolt a little and instantly stop her chuckling. She made her way, away from Number Seven as he spoke. "Yes. Yes. Okay I get it. "<i></i> She listened next how her son reacted to Getsurei. She looked at her son for a moment and then back to the possessed mechanical canine. "I expected no less considering whats been unraveling as of late, I wouldn't say he owes them though. You don't owe things to ... such supernatural beings. They don't play by our rules, and you certainly haven't been playing with them long enough. You haven't played the game as long as I have Number Seven. These ... spirits, these things, you put them on a choke chain and treat them as they should be, least they betray you out of sheer madness and endang--"<i></i> She turned to look at the ebony canine, but found his expression terrifying. She literally jumped back a metre and shielded her own face. "Y-yeah o-okay. Stop t-that. That's not necessary. I get your point, but I don't have to agree with it."<i></i>

During this time Sousuke had been fiddling with his armaments, and going over the letter Raijin had given him. The Steward abhorred the telegraph machine. That thing needed to be retired, but he had been advised to keep it. "I would think they've given this out very early because this man may have a history in Mist already or he may be a very dangerous individual. Should he do something to another nation, Mist clearly doesn't want to be held responsible for his actions."<i></i> The Steward turned the message upside down. He analyzed it from another angle as he expected some sort of hidden message to reveal itself. "Usually these things are double encoded... or require a word key to reveal some other hidden message. I can't seem read one here."<i></i> The Steward returned the message to read properly. "It is highly unusual that the Mizukage himself would have written this. Still though, I don't think this is like those jokes Leaf has been sending us. Best to take their seriously and increase security at the gates. Alert Mikaboshi and have Communications put a call out to advice additional heads of security."<i></i>

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Two more joined those gathered on the rooftops. This time it was a younger man and woman, as well as some canine companion. They seemed content to wait by for the time being, probably able to detect the level of seriousness that came from this message. Must have been prodigies of some sort if they rubbed elbows with the Kage at this young of an age.

They talked about lunch and a song as payment. Now, Raijin wasn't usually one to choose to interact with his "Charge's" guest, but he did enjoy music. His face perked up immediately and he looked to the boy with an expectant expression. But when Chiyoko broke out in laughter, he was thoroughly startled. Now THAT was a surprise. The bodyguard made a subtle jump motion but otherwise remained where he had been, quiet and motionless.

When Sousuke spoke of the letter, Raijin nodded and then patted the side of his head. "Will do sir." He turned to Chiyoko, "Always a pleasure, ma'am." And then to the youngsters. "Sorry for the brief introductions."

Then he leapt off the side of the building. The overgrown man landed roughly on the ground several stories below but he didn't seem to leave any real damage to the grounds. From there he sunk below the surface of the ground and disappeared from sight, moving to whereever Mikaboshi may have been hiding out. On his headset he called out, "Raijin, seeking Mikaboshi with a message from the Kazekage."

He thought, that should do the trick in getting the mans attention.

[Thread exited]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Scratching his head as his tummy rumbled, Shiraha listened as Okibi made a plea towards Chi-san. Wait, she lived under her roof? Suddenly, a feeling of unease accompanied the hunger pain that had built up in his abdomen. If he didn't feel like a mooch before, he definitely felt like one now. “Okibi, it isn't necessary...”<i></i> he half whispered as he gestured the girl. He would have announced it more clearly if it was for the mechanical wolf that kept nudging at him. Getsurei shot the dark-skinned youth a 'keep quiet' look, and for the time being, he complied.

Seven shot words out that made the Chuunin wince a little. He always had a way of slapping Shiraha with the metaphorical reality stick. Though, despite the heaviness of his words, the white-haired shinobi knew he meant well. It was for his best intentions that he spoke this, and for that he was truly grateful.

Soon, the old lady responded. She requested that the musician play his song now. He didn't mind, especially since he always had his singing voice ready for any performance no matter how spontaneous; however, she had a bit of skepticism in her tone. It's as if she was challenging him or something - as if she was trying to prove something. It didn't feel right to him. Regardless, he just grinned it off and responded curtly.

“It'd actually be my pleasure, Chi-san. If Okibi wants her song now, then I'll give it to her. And I promise you won't be disappointed in my musical taste.”<i></i> That's if only Okibi wanted it. Quite frankly, he'd do it anyway, whether he owed her or not. He loved sharing his music. He still felt a bit of unease coming from the Steward's mother, though, and this was backed by a sudden chilling breeze that randomly blew out of no where. It was strange considering it was a sunny day with no signs of winds thus far...

Oh, Sousuke's suit caused it. Made sense. It was actually quite humorous, and made Shiraha halfway smile. It probably wasn't as funny as the older lady made it to be, but it was cool that she found enjoyment in it. Her maniacal laughter broke some tension even if a tad bit creepy.

She agreed for him to stay!

Shiraha's expression brightened up ten-fold as he let out a small jump of excitement. These people were too kind! With a head bow aimed at all before him, he announced his gratitude. “Thank you, Chi-san, Okibi-san, Seven, all of you.”<i></i> he then entered a relaxed stance and continued. “I appreciate your kindness and will surely make myself of use to you all. I don't have much, but I can manage to squeeze out some rent money...”<i></i> he reached into his dusty empty pockets and frowned. 'Not having much' was definitely an understatement. “Or I can handle all the tedious man-chores. Yanno, like a handyman! I don't know, but whatever you all need, I'll make myself useful as compensation. Thank you!”<i></i>

Shiraha glanced towards Getsurei who stood seemingly quiet; it was hard to read his emotions through the mechanical device he now possessed. He kicked the canine's metal side as to hint him towards expressing thanks, too. “Oh, yeah. Thank you.”<i></i> The ghoulish wolfdog seemed almost preoccupied. What was going on in that ghostly noggin' of his?

The woman continued to speak, and it was apparent by what she said that she had a distaste for Getsurei. His attention momentarily focused on what was at hand, he felt a sense of confirmation from what she said. “Yup, had the feeling. This woman doesn't take kindly to the supernatural. I better watch my back during our stay here. She looks like she's missing a few bolts.”</I><i></i> He kept this to himself, of course. No need in responding negatively yet. He'd only tackle it when needed to.

Shiraha, on the other hand, frowned. What was with all this ghost hate? Getsurei was probably one of the nicest creatures in the existence of the universe. Anyone who let prejudice in the way of that were missing out on his awesomeness. That's what the Chuunin thought, anyway. He didn't have to say much about the issue thanks to Seven, but definitely put his guard a little more up now that he knew this. He'd take all the caution in the world for his wolfdog. Getsurei was one of his life's main priorities (and vice versa, too).

Shortly after this, Sousuke had just finished wrapping things up with his massive bodyguard. The man took off without a word spoken to the group and jumped off the Tower towards his next destination. He must have been one busy man.

Shiraha glanced at the Steward with curiosity obvious in his expression. He wondered if all was well, but didn't want to ask and be nosy. It wasn't his business to stick his nose in such affairs. Contrarily, the ghostly wolfdog kept an ear open this whole time to the Steward's conversation (which is why he was so distracted earlier). It was very odd of Mist to send such a message the way they did... there had to be more to this. He thought the Kazekage acted appropriately, and was actually somewhat impressed by his professionalism. There was more to him than met the eye. “But still, Mist is fishy. We'll see how this develops in the near future.”

Not that it mattered (to Shiraha, at least). Great thing was they had a home now, and they had Okibi to thank! <I>“I'm so pumped!”<i></i>

[MFT]

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okibi paid Shiraha no mind when he started to tell her what she was doing was unnecessary. She already made up her mind, and she would not rest until he was moved in! For a while, she feared that Chiyoko was going to blatantly refuse, especially when she started to insist he play a song for them at that moment. But that would completely mess up her plan! The entire reason she wanted to hold that debt over Shiraha's head was so that she had a reason to make him stay with them. He would be honor bound, and unable to run away without incurring her wrath!

She was about to voice this, when Shiraha went and opened his mouth. Okibi turned a glare on him, ready to pummel him for his foolishness if he actually started to sing. "Okibi not want song now." She growled.

Thankfully, Chiyoko seemed to come around not moments later. Okibi's anger was quickly forgotten and she jumped into the air with a whoop. Seven desisted with the ridiculous face he was making a straightened up, satisfied with the results. Yes, this was good.

Okibi didnt waste much time on thanks like Shiraha did. Not long after he was done, and the giant man left, Okibi latched onto his arm and started tugging him towards the edge of the roof. "Come Cheeta! We go find you room in house." She declared, before letting go of him and falling from the edge of the roof. She landed softly on the ground, with all the poise of a cat, and waited for him patiently to follow.

Seven watched her go for a moment before turning to Chiyoko with a smile that looked out of place on his scar riddled cheeks. "Thank you Miss Chiyoko. I believe you have made Okibi quite happy." And then he turned to follow his human, but stopped next to Sousuke for just a second. "I dont think she's going to believe were sane until she can actually see Getsurei in his metaphysical form. Perhaps you can do something more to remedy the situation?" He clapped a hand on the smaller mans shoulder. "I have every faith in you." And with that, he jumped from the roof top as well.

[Topic will be left after Sousuke and Shiraha's posts, unless stopped.]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Two curious things would happen. The first was the fact that Chiyoko would subtly activate her sharinghan. Her expression upon her face was one of a relaxed concern of sorts. First her eyes would lock onto Number Seven. Ever so slightly an idea would be planted in his head, a suggestion of sorts. It was at first foreign but then it felt more and more natural in the seconds it passed. You want to meet with Chiyoko sometime in the future. She looks like she actually wants to talk to you about something important It was a suggestion, just a minor thing, nothing truly special. Given Chiyoko's experience with Number Seven, why would she want to see him?

Chiyoko would then briefly glance at Getsurei. Like with Number Seven, an idea would form in his head, but at first it was a mere suggestion of ... a darker nature. The world is vast and full of terrors. Are you one of them? It would be unwise to betray your Steward. The idea was more of a suggestion of nature of all things. The next suggestion to arise was one of a dire sort. The suggestion was harder to put into words as it was more of a suggestion of nothingness, a void of sorts, a complete a total emptiness. Chiyoko during this entire time remained silent. Her expression seemed to sour a bit as she turned her back upon the company and phased out.

"That... never happens. Mother usually says goodbye or something before leaving... how extraordinary..." The Steward spoke finally. "Right. Well then, I suppose I could take a break from being the family's handyman, but then again you might be in for some competition with father... and he somewhat prides himself on his usefulness."<i></i> The Steward spoke up. He paced for a bit. "I could use a lab hand in Keystone."<i></i> The Steward added after trying to fill the void of space for Shirahira. "Ah. Yes. Quite. We'll need to get you outfitted with a lab coat of course."<i></i> The Steward stopped pacing and turned to face Okibi. "You of course know you're always welcomed too, but I know that you would be bored. Perhaps I'll pay a visit to the library and acquire some tomes on Inuzuka heritage for you to consider while I make use of Shirahira as my lab assistant. We still need to figure out what branch or inner-clan of Inuzuka you descend from. Ah. Tell me Shirahira, you're not afraid of the random element of spontaneous combustions when dealing with pressurized high hold steel are you?"<i></i> The Steward raised his hand. "Ah. We can forgo the answer on that at the moment. I should be off now... I have many research notes to formalize given the last thirty-minutes. Gesturei ... what a fascinating specimen he will make. I for one will ... forgo the concept of him being a ghost, and instead an Eidolon. Kitchenzilla will be most pleased to know what she will have another companion under this roof. What an ideal companion he will make, in addition to Number Seven. I do hope though that, and do forgive me for this obersation Number Seven, that Gesturei will not be oblivious to her fondness as Kitchy has a sort of enduring fondness of Number Seven. He has been slightly oblivious to this, but her feelings remain for the most part completely functional."<i></i> Before the Steward could make his exit, he found himself being paused by Number Seven. "Ah---?"<i></i> Sousuke was caught offguard. He acknowledged with a nod that his next undertaking would be to enable Gesturei the Eidolon to have a more physical manifestation, and that until he did so... Okibi would not believe in him. "Quite right. I'll have to ... do some reading on that. An ethereal to physical manifestation is ... not at the moment in time entirely possible, but I will undertake otherwise for both our sakes. Ah ... and er ... thank-you for believing in me."<i></i> The Steward stopped once more before heading back into the tower. "Ah... yes and I am sorry once more Shirahira, and Getsurei the Eidolon. I may not sound sympathetic, but I am trying to..."<i></i> With that the Steward went back into his tower, to commence his workings again.

[Topic exited]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back