Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Insight Towards A New Beginning [Lesson]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A tapping would ensue upon the home of the young shinobi, this tapping would ensue a significant amount of time or until the exact moment the letter attached towards an ordinary house feline would be received. Regardless, the order of delivering the attachment would be carried out. Once delivered, the feline would disperse from the scene as quickly as it had arrived.
Kudoichi Kazeshi,

Foremost, the ANBU branch extends its greetings towards you! Each year the academy sends each branch within the village of Iwagakure a list of students; this allowing for insight towards what each respective branch specifically addresses within the village itself! For this specific reason we are inviting you to an open ANBU lesson located nearest the Shrine of the Gods, with hopes that the insight you gain will be useful towards your overall journey as a Shinobi of Iwagakure no Sato; regardless of what branch you ultimately choose to participate within.

During this session feel free to inquire of your instructor, in your case ANBU Owl, whatever items you may wish; however due note that there are specific items that are unable to be revealed for a plethora of reasons.

We hope your overall experience will be a positive one!

Best wishes,

The ANBU Branch of Iwagakure no Sato

PNU54ku.jpg

C6LfmO3.png

To have an academy student allowed to enter the Shrine of the Gods, despite being the outermost layer, was indeed a treat and an honor; one that not many were allowed to experience. Promptly located upon a boulder, the male would glance to his left, his trusty companion Kuma the white tiger curled nearest his legs. Even till this day he found it a mystery as to why he allowed his other to beseech the creature with such a name that confused his identity. Upon the lads arrival he would be met with a kunai promptly slicing through the turf before him; a sign of greetings and to scale his overall awareness.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was honestly baffling how little life itself changed when something happened. One moment it is in chaos and then it completely returns to normal. It was truly a thing nobody could believe, yet it was fact. The woman whom had been entrusted with keeping an eye on Kazeshi was reluctant at doing so at first, but quickly took him in. At this point she was treating him as family and it had only been a couple of months since the raid on his temple. Humans really are amazing at adapting to their surroundings, aren't they? Then again luck also plays a big role in it all. If someone else had been charged with looking after the youth then maybe his life would have turned out completely differently, but such was fate. However fate and luck have a way of messing with everything as if to just entertain themselves. Such was the case when the boy received a letter from an organisation he didn't quite understand. His guardian's jaw had completely dropped when she read it. What were the chances of it after all. A boy who is known to have been brought up by an anarchist to be invited to train to become a member of the ANBU. Well maybe it was purely out of a necessity to observe and control him as much as possible. After all many knew how grueling training to join the ANBU was and how few actually succeeded in doing so. Maybe it truly was to just make sure he won't do anything out of line, but it was still somewhat fitting.

The morning of the appointed date Kazeshi left quite a lot earlier than he had to, but it was more out of habit than anything else really. He was a person who saw no need to rush after all, therefore by the time he reached his destination it was quite close to the allotted time. He honestly didn't know what to expect from it all really, but he did have to agree that reaching the sphere was harder than he expected at first. The blasted thing just wouldn't stay still, but it was only a matter of time in the end. Maybe it was even a test in of itself? For someone who didn't really possess good chakra manipulation skills it was quite the feat to manage to catch up with the thing and climb onto it. Well there probably was some easier way to do this, however the boy didn't know any of that so it had taken quite a lot longer than expected. Then again even after all that he wasn't expecting the entire place to be as empty as it was. There was nary a soul anywhere or at least he couldn't see them.

Kazeshi followed the instructions on the letter until he was finally standing in front of the door which lead to the room he was meant to go to. The youth took a deep breath and carefully opened the door. It was barely an instant after he entered that a single, miniature flash of light drew his attention. Pure instinct took over as he jumped back, but his reaction wasn't quite fast enough. The kunai grazed his skin on his forehead lightly, sending a small trickle of blood down his cheek. Kudochi jumped to attention, expecting another kunai, but there wasn't a second one. He carefully took a step forward and then another until he was finally in the room and as expected the surprises continued still. A masked man and a white tiger just stood there waiting. Of course there would be a tiger. It was the only natural conclusion after all. "Hello. My name is Kudochi Kazeshi and I was asked to come here?"<i></i> The youth said or rather asked the man. Whatever surprise had slipped into his expression was now far removed as only a look of tranquility remained.

[MFT]
[Topic entered]
[My apologies for the delay]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PNU54ku.jpg
TYJl6R8.png

C6LfmO3.png
fTDshir.png

Peculiar, that had been his first train of thought as the youngling would enter to find himself and his feline companion. What did this particularly detail? The mere detail of allowing the kunai to graze against his flesh, regardless of his attentions. In any event the male would be swift about his next action, ripping a piece of his ANBU garbs and tossing it forward for the young man to clutch within his palm.

“Greetings Kudochi Kazeshi, and welcome to the Shrine of the Gods.” he comments, widening his arms dramatically before allowing them to falter. “Do not fret, this particular area is not riddled with any further traps.” he assures in a friendly tone.

A momentary pause would ensue, the male seizing the opportunity to examine the youngster before him; quickly identifying his calm demeanor. Under normal circumstances this was a requirement in the field; however this was a learning experience and nothing further. “You can relax, I applaud your ability to appear collected, but this will be a learning experience – I’ll be running you through the basics today.” he iterates with a widening grin beneath his mask.

Shifting to his left would be his feline, Kuma the white tiger, and he would lean over to pat him upon his head, “Go fetch us the basics.” he mutters before straightening upwards, growing utterly still. It would be a moment before his curiosity would grow, “Tell me, Kudochi-kun, what is your ambitions?” he inquires, leaning forward upon his palms.

Once and only once the male would insatiate some sort of reply, would Kuma return upon the scene. Within it’s a jaws was a letter and not the sought after basic training tools. “That isn’t what I asked of.” he comments with a sigh, opening the attachment. With a faint laugh he would ball the wad of paper up after fully deciphering the message, tossing it upwards and allowing it to ignite into flames.

“Change of plans, we are going on a mission. Follow me.” He would instruct, heading off down the lane, the darkness around them would only grow. This particular area would brighten dramatically as he would allow the academy student to enter a petite chamber, downed with animal-istic masks along with plain ones. “Choose one, any one – which ever suits your taste Kudochi-kun, for you will be wearing one for the remainder of the day it seems.”

Fast paced? A bit, but this would be amusing never the least. "You did prepare some sort of gear with you, yes?"

[MFT]
<i></i>

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Really sorry for taking this long. Wasn't expecting my cold to become this bad.]
[I promise I will be posting at least once a day from today on]

Kazeshi swiped the piece of cloth from the air and carefully wrapped it around his head, covering the scratch and trying it on the back of his head. He bowed politely in thanks and carefully proceeded into the room. "Thank you.W<i></i> The boy replied as soon as he had made sure nothing was flying in his direction. The kunai had really been unexpected, to say the least, but to him much of anything in this village was such. To someone who had never even been close to the life that these people considered normal it truly was quite the experience.

"I am not trying to act composed. This is how I am normally. Can I ask what these basics are or should I just wait and see?"</B><i></i> The youth asked as he stopped a couple of feet away from his instructor. His eyes shifted between the tiger and the masked man as he slowly but surely studied them. After all they, rather the man was the very first anbu the boy had seen after that day at the temple, so it was a learning experience for sure. The man seemed to be a lot more alert than most of the other shinobi Kazeshi had met, but maybe it was all due to the fact that his face was masked. What sort of person was hiding under there? He only snapped out of his little daze when the tiger headed off just in time to hear the question. "Ambitions? I don't really have any. All I want is for the temple I am a part of to once again be the way it was. What about yourself instructor?"<i></i> It was perhaps not the answer the teacher had waned, but it was the one the boy wanted to give. He didn't really want to end up saying something that might end up hurting his father and the other members of the temple. He certainly wasn't going to talk about his ideas about meeting with some of his father's associated for sure. That wasn't exactly a topic someone brought up just like that considering the sort of activities they were involved in. During his little monologue his face hadn't really shifted at all. He still had the same blank expression as when he entered the room, but it was clear from his eyes that he was studying his surroundings carefully. How his teacher took that was completely up to him, but to Kazeshi it was a little bit of a precaution.

<B>"A mission?" This was the very first time since entering the room that they boy had completely let his expression slip to one of pure surprise. Sure he had had a couple of lessons so far, but missions weren't exactly something he was familiar with. He hadn't exactly had an opportunity to take part in any after all. So far it seemed like he had been purposefully avoided, be it due to his circumstances or maybe just purely because he was a new student. Which one it was he just didn't know, but it was certain he hadn't taken part in any missions at all. Now this was turning out to be even more interesting than he had expected. A light smile slipped through the cracks of his mask as he quickly followed behind the instructor, half-skipping when he wasn't looking. As much as he avoided straying from his fathers teachings of self control he was still a boy who lusted after knowledge and especially the kind one could only gain from experience. He was a monk sure, but this new life of his wasn't proving to be that much more different than what he had been doing so far, however it had given him much more freedom than he had even known existed. The training was much easier for sure, but opportunities like these were something that gave him a chance to both learn something new and test his own skill. People of the Kudechi line really were strange and Kazeshi surely wasn't one to break the tradition.

The deeper they went into the compound the more his excitement slipped from his hold until finally his smile was clearly plastered on his face. As much as he tried to retain his composure it was proving much more difficult than before. "Pick one of the masks? Understood."<i></i> The boy replied quickly and began scanning the room until his eyes fell on, quite possibly, the most simply-decorated mask in the entire storage area. It was pure white, however there was one very strange thing about it and that was the fact that rather than markings it had a deep scar-like defect just where the eyebrows of the wearer would be, leaving an indent. Kazeshi quickly walked over to it and picked it up. This one."<i></i> He said, mostly to himself, but still quite audible to anyone in the room. "I don't really have any equipment, but if you mean weapons I don't use any. My father has trained me in hand to hand combat so as to avoid using any."<i></i> The boy added as he moved over to stand beside his instructor.

[Some info you might have had access to prior to the lesson (if you want to use it)]
[Basic Information]
[Picture of Kazeshi] Name: Kazeshi Kudochi

Address: -----
Sex : Male Height: 145 cm Weight: 45kg (Est)
Hair: Black (Est) Eyes: Brown Citizen number: N/A

*Random other information such as physical description and estimated mental state*

[Important Notes]
Mother: Deceased; cause unknown
Father:
*Associated with an anarchistic group living within the country of Iwa.
*Multiple counts of evading the law and causing an uproar against the government as well as the nobility.
*Known to practice shinobi arts without being a formal member of the military forced of Iwa.
*Suspected for taking part in the planning of multiple assassinations of high profile targets, few of which successful.
*Suspected for taking part in multiple plots to overthrow the government and plunge the country into chaos, all mostly unsuccessful.
*Last recorded mental state – stable; no recorded illness of the mind as far as observed.
*Threat status to the citizens of Iwa: Non-existent direct threat; Attempts to throw country into chaos, making him a high risk target.
*Threat status to the government: High – Needs to be dealt with.
*Last known occupation – Monk
*Last known location – temple in the mountains outside the village of Iwa

*Random additional information such as suspected abilities and other things such as known displayed habits for Kazeshi*
[MFT]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PNU54ku.jpg
TYJl6R8.png

C6LfmO3.png
fTDshir.png

Gingerly the porcelain mask would begin to tilt to the left, the males frigid gaze narrowing upon the youngster, “The betterment of the village as a whole.” A pause, “Those are my ambitions.” he comments generically. Truthfully his ambitions were far more complicated than such; however it wasn’t worthwhile for either party to dive further within the topic at the current time.

The files on this particular student were troublesome, but to hold the blood of a younger generation under regard to the previous was at the very least – unfair. As such, the ANBU wouldn’t treat Kazeshi any different than any other student, unless the circumstances truly warranted such an approach. Furthermore he didn’t wish to truly assess the young man based purely on background, utilizing his own eyes was a far grander experiencer and often yielded far more information. On said note, it wasn’t truly surprising one from a temple preferred hand to hand combat; though this could lead to be troublesome if there situation become drastic.

“I understand.” he iterates in a warm tone, turning about and ushering for their immediate leaving.

Before the pair would fully exit, he would turn about examining vicinity, catching ahold of his trust companion, Kuma, the oddly named feline. Upon his back were two small pouches of recommended tools of the trade. “I suggest taking one of the pouches, it more than likely contains items that may prove useful in the field, Kudochi-kun.” he comments, ushering towards one as they would be upon their way.

Contained within were the following items: Two spools of ninja wire, two kunai, one smoke bomb, and one standard flash bomb. To say the least, nothing out of the ordinary for shinobi, but these were items he should become accustomed to if his destination were to follow down the ANBU path.

“We have received word of acts of terrorism within the outskirts of the village, we will be assessing the situation and dealing with opposition if necessary. Under no circumstances are we to kill, only detain.” he paused for a moment, allowing the sudden rush of action to sink into the mind of the younger stoic male. “Are there any inquires you have?” he murmurs while adjusting his own pouch.

Coincidence to his background? Potentially. A method of observing actions pertaining towards his own background? Once more, potentially.

[OOC: Not to worry, I have plenty of time and no need to rush if you are unable to for a multitude of reasons. Also, the items listed will become crucial component throughout the lesson and will be kept track of! I hope this will become at least semi-exciting for you and a bit of a different take on the average run of the mill lessons.]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As much as one would think a monk wouldn't be excited by the possibility of something entertaining happening Kazeshi was still a kid no matter what. He didn't want to show it as he had been taught otherwise, but at this point there was absolutely nothing to be done about it. At the very least his newly-acquired mask helped direct what little concern about his demeanour he had to the task at hand. The question was whether or not he was up to the task. Whilst it was true he had had training to defend himself he was also completely unprepared to use it against anyone. It was just something his father had never honestly prepared him for unlike many other things.

"Thank you." The youth noted as he carefully took the pouch from the instructor. It was absolutely fair to say that he had no idea what one piece of the equipment was, so he quickly noted that it wouldn't be something he would use. Sure he could ask, but right now he was a little bit too excited to even consider doing it. Such were the mistakes of being young really. Kazeshi hooked it on his belt and quietly took a deep breath. "Terrorism? Do we know whether or not the perpetrators are shinobi?<i></i> He asked honestly, but he already assumed the answer to that was know. It was quite unlikely that there would be any and if there were any they would without a doubt be unaccounted for. At least he could hope they wouldn't throw a brand new student in the midst of it all, but hey it honestly wouldn't surprise him. After all from what he had understood with hidden information and people observing him he was considered a threat. In all honesty they weren't very far from the truth really. Kazeshi was a son of an anarchist and did share his views after all. That however wasn't something they would get from outward appearances. No not at all. Taking a stupid risk wasn't something he was interested in after all. What good would he do about getting the people from his temple out of jail if he himself ended up there. That wasn't something he could allow.

Kudochi shook his head lightly and quickly took off after the instructor towards their destination. "We have to prioritize the safety of any bystanders right?"<i></i> He added one more question as soon as it came to his mind. No matter how much he tried not to think about literally everything at the same time it was proving far, far too much to handle at once. Maybe he just wasn't any good at dealing with arising situations? Well time would tell.

[Remaining Equipment:
2x Ninja Wire
2x Kunai
1x Flash bomb]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PNU54ku.jpg
TYJl6R8.png

C6LfmO3.png
fTDshir.png

Nonchalantly the male would respond with a mere nod of the head, followed with a mere offering of, “Correct.” his slim grind widening beneath the mask. It was exceedingly amusing that the youth was questioning the association the so called terrorists took upon themselves, in terms of being labeled. “An important note to always have at hand, one should never assume too much or too little if a lack of information is not given.” he explains.

A brief pause, “Though being prepared for the worst never hurt anyone.” he admits with a brief chuckle, “In our field we have to quickly assess the situation, quickly interpreting a situation.” he concludes.

Without any further ado the male would begin to race outwards from the Shrine of the Gods, his feline keeping pace and thus would assume the young male would be able to follow within his footsteps; his pace not nearly as quickly as it normally would be. Their destination would be the Acradian Isles, location of far more political families and truly testing Kudochi Kazeshi’s might against being around such high priority individuals; those his family surely had glanced upon on several occasions. “Keep pace.” he would iterate before beginning to speed forward; thus signifying they lacked the luxury of having additional time to shoot the breeze.

[OOC: Creating new thread that will act as a continuation; will PM you the thread location! Topic left.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back