Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Inspection, Reports and Objectives: Requesting Kaen, Kanmuri, Teke

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Inspection said:
OOC: Topic Entered with my NPC Kousuke/ANBU Code Name: Gluttony

The two of them were confined to a small room that overlooked a larger meeting room. The tinted glass before them was used to see from this side, but within the meeting room it would not be as translucent. Instead, it would only appear as black glass. The two individuals, both dressed quite differently, would be finishing up their own preparations.

"My lord, to see you with such a face..."

"Easy, Gluttony. Your overreaction, as always, is unnecessary. Besides, these faces are only ever masks for me..."

The figure would gruffly retort as he outstretched his mechanical arm. Within its grasp was a metallic skull-like mask. Gluttony, dressed in a black cloak and more traditional ANBU attire, would take the mask.

"And now to bestow upon me your glorious 'face'. How humbled a servant I am... I can feel my heart quaking...

"Ok, ok, I get it. Just take the damn thing."

A coy smirk would come from Gluttony as he would lift the mask of Tenken up and place it upon his own head.

"Sousuke's little contraption will make sure the voice is distorted like normal, so no need for your over-the-top acting bullshit..."

"Moi? Over-the-top?! Jamais!"

Roku's eyes would roll at the feigned shock from his subordinate. Gluttony, real name Kousuke, was a member of a special team that Roku had selected during his initial take over on the ANBU Corps once Mikaboshi went mad. His small collection of specialized ANBU were originally meant to be nothing more than trusted dogs he could sic on the remains of Mikaboshi's influence, but instead had grown to be a very close knit company. His trust in them, and them in him, had allowed him to do something he never thought possible; remove his mask and reveal who he truly was for them. They, outside of Mikaboshi and the former-Kazekage, were the only ones to know that the Sennin Roku was also co-leader of the ANBU Corps, the figure known as Tenken.

"So you remember what it is your are supposed to do and say?"

"Of course."

"Good, I will be on the headset and observing. If I need to step in be prepared to go parrot mode for me."

"I think I have taken this role enough to know how to play it... heck, maybe I should be the true Tenken?"

"Easy there big guy..."

The reason Gluttony was taking on the role of Tenken for this impending encounter required several responses. The easiest response; because he had played the role of Tenken before to keep up appearances while Roku was in public to cast doubt that Tenken and the Sennin were on in the same, and it didn't hurt that they were similar in height. Now the harder question of why Gluttony was playing the role of Tenken... well that would require a bit more explaining.

"Sir, they are approaching."

"Okay, go ahead and take your spot out there. I will be watching."

"It's always nice to perform for a captivated audience."

The Sennin's eyes would roll once more. "Tenken" would proceed to exit from a secret passage that would convert back to a wall within the meeting room. Roku would take a seat himself within the two-way room and prepare for the looming meeting. It was time to not only inspect the newest members of the ANBU but to receive an update from one of his corpsman he had assigned a rather large task.

"Tenken" would take his seat at the table and simply await the dimly lit room, his red glowing eyes peering outwardly without ever blinking.

Characters I am controlling in this post (colors in their name indicate colors used for their spoken text)
NPC: Gluttony/Kousuke
296873.jpg
Appearing as "Tenken"
svIaUiWi.jpg

My PC: Roku
See my avatar for how he looks, although he is currently hidden from those entering the topic

The Room's General Look
141afdfc25fcbdb357a832cf5d8f3a63.jpg

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Usually one would reserve an auspicious feeling about these sorts of orders. But Kaen was a skeptical person and felt the need to question the motives behind this most interesting summons. How often does an Anbu member and his apprentices get a notice like this? It very well could be nothing, but we can't rule out the possibilities of the unknown. For if nothing is known, anything is possible. Kaen, for the most part, kept to himself and a select few. So it wouldn't be unheard of that he would be feeling wary about this entire ordeal. But it was times like this that he would need to rely on the teachings of Mother Suna. "Trust in Mother Suna. The gift she gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self discipline. " Kaen quietly whispered to himself as he approached the palace. Taking a deep breath, Kaen would exhale a sigh of relief, his words somehow soothing his anxiety. Mother Suna watch over me and my own and see that our words and actions are powerful, productive and positive..." With a prayer spoken before entering, Kaen would focus his mind and pull his mask over his face before pressing forward into the building.

Once inside Kaen would see that he was the last to arrive, both Teke and Kanmuri has beaten him here. Kaen glanced at his watch before looking back up at his two apprentices, who were also in their masked Anbu attire. "There's still another fifteen minutes before the scheduled time..." Kaen started, a slightly awkward silence hung in the air as if their master was displeased. But this was not the case as Kaen would continue and relieve the tension in the air. "I couldnt be prouder. It appears you've both been paying close attention. As I like to say, if you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late." Kaen stood there with his hands on his hips as he chuckled at his nonsensical opinions. "Well I suppose this is the first time you guys have met, I hope you two took some time to get to know each other. If not I suppose we might get to know each other a little better after this meeting is through. I expect the both of you to be on your best behavior, I'm looking at you Bee." Kaen laughed again at his own silly jokes. "But in all seriousness, I have no idea what this meeting is about, so it would be wise to keep our wits about us just in case. Remember you are both just apprentices and I am just a Anbu member. I suspect the Captain himself will be conducting the meeting." Kaen glanced at his watch again before taking another deep breathe followed by a long and exaggerated exhale. "Well I suppose we should all get in there, I'm sure they already know we're here."

Kaen led the group down the hallway towards the room they were requested to enter. Once there he would open the door and hold it open for both of his apprentices and then close it firmly behind him. The room was dark to a degree, only a few lights illuminating specific portions of the room hung above them. Sitting in the central chair would be just the man he expected to see, Tenken, their Captain. Kaen still recalled their first meeting, how the times have changed since that fateful day. Kaen would nod towards Tenken before quietly take his seat and then waiting to be spoken to first. While he didn't hold a lot of respect for others, the Anbu Captain was not one to disrespect. Kaen was unsure of his fighting capabilities, but they had to be grand to attain a title such as Captain. Even someone like himself who he thought to be quite strong was still just a basic Anbu member. Though strength alone was not the key to such ascensions, no. Kaen had much to learn should he ever wish to sit where his metal masked captain was.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[OOC - leaving topic - Inactive - Sorry guys, we can try again if and when everyone is around. A month is too long to wait for a post. Roku, if you want to do something private with me, I'm game for whatever.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back