Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Entering Country Interesting

This thread contains one or more players entering the country.

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
Sunlight danced on the golden grains, casting intricate patterns that mirrored the complexity of my quest. The shifting sands beneath my boots whispered tales of ancient secrets. "Intriguing," I muttered softly, my raven-colored hair framing my stoic expression as I assessed the situation. The elusive golden mask had managed to skillfully elude my typically adept tracking abilities, a fact that warranted acknowledgment. Even for one as seasoned in the arts of tracking and stalking as myself, the golden mask had proven to be a formidable enigma.

A keen observer, I noted the subtle nuances in the air, the feint chakra signature indicating a departure from wind country. It was a disappointment, for the secrecy surrounding the golden mask would persist a little longer. Yet, the prospect of the treasures concealed within the depths of wind country beckoned me forth, as did the allure of Sunagakure, a legendary village with secrets whispered in the desert winds.

The vastness of the arid landscape stretched as far as the eye could see, concealing mysteries that awaited unraveling. As I set my sights on the horizon, I felt a surge of anticipation. What secrets lay beyond the dunes and beneath the scorching sun? Wind country promised a trove of knowledge, and my heart echoed with the rhythm of expectation.

With a parting thought to the elusive golden mask, I embarked on a journey that led me further from the familiar grounds of home. The unknown embraced me like an old friend, urging me to delve into its mysteries with a thirst for exploration and discovery. Goodbye for now, golden mask; my quest had taken me far, and the uncharted territories held promises of untold adventures.

[mft]
[Entering Country in 1 hour]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back