Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Interrogation time [SSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look towards the night sky, he had managed to finish up the paper work that had been sat on his desk waiting for the rest of the day to be completed, it was clear that he still had progress to do but for now he was happy with the amount of work that he had managed to cover in his own unique way. He allowed a small sigh to come from his lips as he felt the chill of the air gently breath over him in that split second. As he pulled the jacket he wore up to give him some protection he glanced around to see if anyone had been paying attention to the day or if he had once more managed to find himself unnoticed. It seemed that once more he was one of the last people out of the building.

Takeshi walked threw the streets as he allowed himself to smile to those that he walked past making sure that no-one really stopped him, there was a few people that wanted to talk to him but right now he had to make sure he completed the job that he had today. This seemed that the ANBU where having to fight more and more and it seemed that this was the situation these days. Takeshi knew full well that he still had to do a lot of work and as he allowed himself to smile as he nodded, the ANBU Sennin walked past a few food places but honestly, he considered stopping for a few seconds but knew full well that he didn’t have enough time to stop and grab some food. He allowed himself to walk into the forest that was normally out of bounds. He allowed himself to move under the warning signs.

Takeshi allowed himself to whistle as he walked threw the grounds looking around for any sign he was being followed, what he wanted to do today. He knew that the building would be quiet but at the same time it was something that he would have to get used to. As he entered the compound and passed the watching eyes of the branch knowing full well that they were fully protected at that split second. It was clear that he was passing threw the security as he let his hand come out to the door into the shack. He allowed himself to walk into the normal looking building as it descended into the lower levels it was clear that Takeshi was keeping himself silent as always, he allowed himself to hum slightly as he walked down the steps his boots ringing off the floor with each step he took down.

It seemed that this place was beyond the normal reach of users and it was clear to the Uchiha that it was empty tonight and of course this would allow him to do the work that he wanted to do without having any questions asked. As he turned a corner the thin corridor went all the way back to the end of the corridor it was long, and candles flickered threw the dim lighting that was around. As his footsteps came towards the door, it was made of solid oak and with no signs of having a latch or any way in and out. Takeshi allowed himself to sigh to the world as he unlocked the door, inside it was a littered room with books and a backwash of paper work that someone would spend days to find their way around, to the right it went off further into a single room with a light and a metal table laying dormant, on the table it seemed that his branch had completed his request and managed to get a medical body from the cold chillers inside of the Hospital.

Takeshi made a mental note to thank Mikasa at some point for allowing this passing over to happen without any questions asked as he allowed himself to stand over the corpse he allowed his hands to come together as he looked at three of the jars that had been standing silent and dorment on the side of the shelves for so long now it was finally time for him to make use of them or at least find out what they knew about certain things, it would be one of those times that he didn’t want anyone to see he knew full well how this would look from the outside and he wasn’t prepared to give any hint of what he was doing or why he was doing it to anyone else, it seemed that Takeshi had his plan and was playing it close to his chest as he allowed himself to start to make hand seals and allowed himself to look into the dead lifeless eyes that were in front of him. He knew full well that each jar would hold answers the question was if he would be able to make them talk with ease or if he would be here a while. That would be the key note in this situation though Takeshi considered this was the only route he had now to find out what he wanted to know.

Takeshi allowed his hand to reach into one of the jars as he pulled out the floating orb and allowed himself to hold it in his palm as he looked around making sure the door had been locked it was time to begin his work as he glanced down at the orb that was in his hand he pressed it against the dead body, the light flickered threw the body in a few seconds before it turned to darkness as he watched the corpse it slowly twitched and tugged at the muscles adjusting itself for the awakening it had, though the body would not go far as it was strapped firmly down to the table to make sure it would only be able to answer the questions that he wanted it to and not try to do anything a bit more irrational if that was the correct tur mint hat situation.

Takeshi watched as the corpse begun to breath life into itself as its eyes allowed them to glance around for a few seconds. It was clear that he knew full well that this body was still adjusting to the world of the living once more, but Takeshi didn’t have the time to indulge it in getting once more back in touch with the real world as he leaned over it and looked to the face of the person in pain and suffering.

“I need answers and you are going to give me a few or the pain that you will be feeling will be considered something of legendary stills. Do you understand me?”

“Who are you and where am I?”

“I ask the questions, how many more of you are there, what is your purpose and what is your plans, I want to know all of this information and before we have to go down the nasty route that I don’t think either of us want to do honestly, but its ok if you want to do that I can certainly fill your ambition.”

“Go to hell you ass”

Takeshi allowed himself to smile slightly he wanted it to go down this route and he was going to start to enjoy himself in this situation. He allowed his hand to come out as he leaned it over the body and pulled at the soul a shreaking noise was almost instantly apparently, all Takeshi was doing was simply pulling at the strings that were connected to the soul, tagging at its very core and removing parts of it with each tug it was something that would be considered dark and never seen but the pain that was given to a soul that was under his control was something almost beyond the belief of anyone. It was a sight to see but one that Takeshi would keep behind the locked doors in that split second.

“I want those answers, or I will tear them out piece by piece and I will have them from you. Do you understand me?”

It seemed that Takeshi was not about to wait longer as he continued to move his fingers as threads begun to fade away from the orb the pain felt echoes that echoed outwards it was clear that he was on the right pressure point and would make sure that he pushed it hard enough for it to break. As he allowed himself to smile looking down the words finally came out.

“It was eight of us, we were down to five when you finally killed me. Our plan was something I didn’t know I was just tasked with heading to a different area and then I would receive more objectives, it seemed that they would not tell us until we had finally managed to arrive at the destination, that’s all I know I swear!”

The voice seemed to be struggling to keep with the body though Takeshi was having a hard time finding any form of resolve in the words that were being spoken, he allowed a sigh to come from his lips as he ripped the soul from the body and held it in his hands for a few seconds. Instantly he crushed the ball in his palm destroying what was left of the soul in that split second without even thinking about it, he needed more information before sending the ANBU out on these missions and he wasn’t so willing to just make the ANBU run blindly into the fire line without having something more substantial to go by, this would only end in him throwing people to their deaths and the Uchiha wasn’t one for throwing the men into something like that without any reason at all even he knew better than that.

Takeshi allowed himself to discard the Jar that had once more held a soul as he picked another one up he made sure that he unscrewed the lid and took out the precious being that was inside of it as he plunged it back inside of the body wondering how many souls a dead corpse could take before it would be the body seemed to react once more as it dug at the chains trying to get itself free but it was struggling to do so as the Sennin stood over the body and looked down he pondered for a few seconds before deciding to speak to the body making sure that its mind was back to where it belong and it would not be trying to escape from him. The Uchiha wanted all the answers he could get and right now he needed the detail that went with those answers.

“I want to know what the plan is, now if you don’t tell me the suffering and pain that I will be inflicting will be something that you could never even imagen, do I make myself clear and I do hope that I have got your full attention right now.”
Takeshi begun to speak hours passed as the information came out and it seemed that the ANBU Sennin was finally ready to react with this information. No longer would the branch be trying to play catch up he knew full well that they where now at the position where they could take the fight to their enemies. Takeshi had worked hours in this room, it was beyond morning when he left, and no word was spoken to those that had been now in the halls, he would keep his dark secrets and actions locked behind the closed doors and out of the sight of the normal members though he would have to inform the Captains of what had happened, so they could begin there preparation and make sure that they had a plan of attack. Takeshi locked the door once he walked away though it was not clear who was left or how many jars with souls still lingered in that was something that would have to wait for another day.

[TWC: 2,028]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back