Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Into the Jaws of Snake? [Contract Teaching]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu had finally managed to get himself outside of the village gates, though it was only on a temporary pass and it really didn't hold much value it still meant that he could actually taste freedom, what life would be like outside of Leaf, and what could be obtained via hard work and not forced onto someone via the world that the Shinobi had created. Safety and security were what the gates offered, but what life was that for anyone. This was the true meaning of life, the outside world with just himself and time to kill, though he did want to see the statues of old, the guardians of the waterfall though time had etched away what they should look like that didn't matter to him. Dropping his backpack onto the floor he opened one of the side pouches and drew out a compass. Flipping the cover open on it, he needed to be heading towards the northeastern border from the information he had been given.

"Time to get going, I need to be back within twenty-four hours so don't have long to get there and back, need to pick up the pace if I want to make I get to see the sights"

Nobu slipped the compass into his pocket and headed off, the youth of Konoha seemed to have a decent enough pace as he passed out of sights from the village gates, it was as if freedom itself had finally hit his soul, lighting an ember that had been long forgotten. Excitement was the best word to describe how he felt right now, and it was pure excitement that drove him on. Stepping over a sprawling root of a tree he caught loved the sounds, well lack of sounds from the forest. Wind rippling across the tops of the trees to occasionally allow the leaves to rustle together, other than that it was just himself out here. Foraging and surviving was something he had learned and accepted over the years, and he picked up berries and mushrooms on the way to his travel, checking the compass every now and then to make sure that he was heading in the right direction.

"Must be close now, seems like I have been walking for hours, and now all I see is trees around me, though I guess the option to take a small break from walking isn't the end of the world"

Spotting a toppled tree he headed towards it the thing was ancient and old, though nature had taken hold at this point and started to make it his home. Moss covered the top but that was fine in Nobu's mind as would provide him with a seat to at least rest on, as he grabbed the berries that he had earned himself. Nature could provide and he came to accept that fact. Hearing the faint sound of moss moving to his right he looked down the tree. His eyes locking onto a Black and White serpent that was slithering towards him he kicked free from the tree and moved away.

"What the hell!"

[WC: 517/1,500]
[Contract Teaching with Haku Yuki]
[Topic Entered]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank

The female lay on the tatami mats looking out into the walled garden, Hasunohana laid coiled beside her, her hooded head resting on Yuki's hand. She yawned exposing the needle-like teeth the held her deadly venom, it had been a while since the last time she slithered through the forests of Leaf, and while she appreciated all of what Yuki had done for her the urge to return to the wild, as least for a short time pulled at her.

"Yuki, I think I am getting cabin fever. How do you cope with all this sitting around doing nothing?" the voice of the serpent sounds strained, and Yuki could tell that she was just as bored as she was.

"I know that feeling," Sitting up as she spoke, Yuki looked at her scaled companion "Let go for walk, I need to stretch my legs anyway," she got to her feet watching as the viper uncoiled itself following her as she left the room.

They found themselves in the forest that surrounded Leaf, Yuki walked on the trail leaving Hasu to crawl through the brush hunting and killing any small prey that was unlucky enough to cross her. There was a sound that caught the serpent's attention, it was the sound of rustling leaves and breaking twigs.

Sounds like more challenging prey The snake approached seeing a large shadow walking through the underbrush, silently she slithered herself towards it before the shape become clearer, it was a person, they looked young but Hasunohana wasn't about to let that stop her from hunting it It has been a long time since I have had human As the boy crossed over a fallen tree te snake made her presence know, creeping towards the child enjoying the look of fear in his eyes.

"Well aren't you a tasty looking morsel," She slithered up the boy's body wrapping herself around him, her head inches from his ear hissing and she tightens her grip "Time to go to sleep little mouse, you will keep me fed for months," She bit his neck allowing the poison from her fangs enter his bloodstream,
"Hasu, what are you doing!" By the time Yuki had interrupted her, it was too late "We do eat people, I have told you this before," The snake uncoiled herself from the boy, Yuki saw that she has already bit him the puncture wounds on his neck already starting to welt. "Oh crap, oh crap,"

"Well I am sorry, to me he looked like a deer,"

"Yea not buying that for a second," She started shaking the boy to get him to respond "Hey kid, I don't mean to alarm you but you might only have a couple of hours before that poison kills you, what I need you to do is help me find a plant that we can use as an antinode, it looks like a lily with Black petals, in a calm and orderly manner, it should be around here somewhere," Yuki tried her hardest not to let the panic infect her voice. Auska is going to kill me, I promised that I wouldn't kill another kid unless it was absolutely necessary,

[Word Count: 532/1,500]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the Snake and this Woman were interacting together, what caught Nobu by surprise was the fact that the snake could actually talk. Though looking back at that these few seconds probably cost him time to make a bolt for it, but he didn't in time, next thing he knew that snake was up his body wrapping around him and bringing its tongue to caress against his neck in those few minutes. Time seemed to slow right down as the mouth of the snake opened up its fangs coming down from their housing as they found their mark in the boy's neck. Pain coursed through his body as he felt the pulsating in his neck signaling that venom was entering into his system.

"Ouch, get here you little..."

The words didn't escape his mouth as the neurotoxin began to escape around his body in the passing minutes. Reaching up he grabbed the body of the snack and yanked it, trying to pull it away from him, as he did it reared back and slipped from his grip instead making a nice neat coil on the floor, keeping its head focusing on the boy. As the world spun around him he tried to listen to the words that were coming from the female's lips as the world spun around him.

"Plants? Great, so they could be anywhere in the entire world and we are out with basically no idea where they grow or what they look like. No problem let's just grab one out of thin air shall we?"

He felt his feet go slightly as he stumbled backward slightly as the poisons began to cause searing heat to rush through his body. His hand came out and as he propped himself against the tree as he leaned on it, shaking his head as if it would magically clear up the entire numb feeling his body was going through. He hauled himself back up and put the backpack on him.

"Guess we better get going as a little adventure then, though I do have questions about that talking snake of yours. With the poison, it contains it does seem to have a potent potential that could be useful if I survive this"

Heading in the direction he was heading to, it seemed to Nobu that even with the haze that was now wracking over his body going back he hadn't remembered seeing such a plan on his way here, but right now he could be wrong. He had to put his faith in simple good old fashioned blind luck. As he started to stumble around his vision still playing havoc with his mind as trees seemed to have faces, plants seemed to be singing at him. His whole world was going upside down. He caught sight of the black flower, rushing towards it, it seemed to slowly move further away from him as he rushed to approach it. Reaching out he grabbed it and yanked it from the ground to pull the roots. What he found wasn't the black plant, it was in fact more painful.

Another snake, smaller and thankfully for Nobu not filled with venom, still the sharp teeth sucker-punched into his hand with ease as he dropped it. Watching it crawl down into a burrow that it had made for itself. realization seemed to only kick in after it was to late, and this forest was swarming with dangers.

"Have I got some sort of pack with Snakes and using me as a pin cushion"

[WC: 1,106/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hasu hissed at the boy as he tried to grab for her, almost going in for another bite before being scolded by Yuki, the female watch with concern as the boy got to his feet stumbling about as the poison already had started taking effect.

"Well, if you weren't skulking around the forest then I would never have bit you in the first place, this is completely your fault," Hasunohana hissed at the child. The female looked at the boy who thought that the best course of action was to talk back to her, she considered for a minute about just leaving him here to die but ultimately decided against it. The Haku turned to look at him who at that moment had grabbed hold of another snake by the neck as he yanked it out of the bush, it bit him of course which in turn caused him to drop it. Yuki did try to warm him but it was too late, he had already been bitten lucky though it wasn't poisonous, unfortunately, it would have still stung like a bitch,

"Kid, maybe you should sit down, I don't think that all of this moving around is doing you any good," She called to him over her shoulder as she dug around in the undergrowth looking for the plant, "You could be helping to you know," the female shot a disapproving look to the snake who was currently curled up on the ground and looking particularly uninterested by the whole event. Instead, she was choosing to focus her attention on a butterfly that was flying about around her head.

"Why would I do that? I was hungry, he would have kept me fed for a good month or two. Yuki. if he dies can I eat his corpse? It will stop Asuka from finding and I won't be hungry anymore, I call that a win-win situation." she swatted at the insect with her tail.

"Hasunohana! No!"

"Why not?" Hasu stopped what she was doing to look at the Ninja pouting, she failed to understand how the student's current predicament was her problem.

"You are impossible, you know that don't you" Yuki signed at the serpent, moving to a different bush in an effort to try and save the boy's life. The serpent sighed and slithered over to the boy, winding her away up his boy, twisting herself around his arm and up his shoulder.

"If you make it through this I would be more than happy to give you more details on how my poisons work if you make it through this of course." Even though she wasn't going to admit it she was starting to feel slightly sorry for the kid. "You have interests in poisons then I take it, child?" she asked him, he had piqued her interest a little if nothing else.

[Word Count=1,008/1,500]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu sighed to himself as he tried to keep determining between reality and what was not considered to be a hallucination, this was going to be hard. As he continued to check under rocks, behind plans he sighed to himself as no luck was found, feeling pain spiking through his nervous system now as it seemed clear that the position was slowly continuing to take control of his movements causing him pain which he could actually not describe the sensation. This position was potent he knew that much, only to be distracted as the serpent once more crawled over his arm and sat on his shoulder. It frankly made Nobu freeze, he knew life was rough and death at any corner, but to die in the woods alone was something that he simply hadn't pictured for himself in life.

Listening to the snake's words, he allowed a smirk to creep across his face as he pondered the best reply to this situation, though his concentration broke from the plant as he considered picking it up once more he smiled before a nudge from the snake snapped him back to the real world and he looked at what was in his hand, it seemed the rock was not what they were looking for. Dropping it down to the ground heavily it bounced slightly as it rested once more.

"You could say that, though my plans involve chaos, havoc, and making the world seem true suffering for the delusions that have come to pass for them. After all, everyone seems to be happy with this little world of glitter, rainbows they have created for themselves. I want to shatter that illusion via force if needs be. But make no mistake I am determined to do it, and by any means possible including the poison techniques passed down by generations of the Yamanaka Clan."

The words no more than a whisper as he spoke them to the snake alone making sure that the girl never really heard what he was saying. Pondering at his best course of action right now he headed back to the burrow that the last encounter for the snake had taken place in. AS he reached the location waves of dizzyness caused through his body, trying to keep his balance in what could only be described as a dance as he shifted weight to stay upright. Nobu's body had other ideas as he doubled over before vomiting to the ground, crumpling to his hands and knees before the little dugout that held the last little slippery bitter. Naturally, snakes were not slippery but nature but he could never actually seem to keep a hold on them at all. Turning his attention to the coiled predator on his shoulder he spoke.

"So let's see if the truth to what I am actually seeking lies with your kind shall we?"

With that, he stuck his hand into the hole. Waiting for pain as he extended his fingers into the little burrow, instead, none came to the Academy Student's surprise. It seemed that this time he was without biting, maybe his approach before had been wrong as he considered what was currently taking place. As he felt out, he felt the petals of something inside the burrow, trailing down he followed the plant down to the root, wrapping his fingers around it he pulled gently before bringing his arm out of the burrow as he looked towards his hand, seeing the black petals. It seemed that his faith had been rewarded.

"Well little one, looks like faith in your kind can pay off?"

Turning his attention back to the Woman he shouted across to her, as another spasm of pain sends him sprawling to the deck, rolling at the last minute to avoid landing on the snake which was wrapped around his arm and shoulder.

"FOUND THIS BLASTED PLANT!"

[WC: 1,753/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
As the pair spoke behind her Yuki had put quite a distance between herself and the others still keeping up for the frantic search, she couldn't help but feel responsible for all of this, after all, it was her idea to let the snake wander through the forest outside of the village she should have probably taken her to the Forest of Death, at least then they would have been free from the dangers of running into anyone else. There was little that she could do about it now other than find the plant that they were looking for to make sure that he didn't die, she didn't even want to think about the paperwork that she would need to do if the kid did die.

Hasu listened to the boy as he spoke, his talk of wanting to create chaos, it was something that she could relate to, she had gone from mild curiosity to a valid interest in him and his goals.

"The Yamanaka Clan you say, that is interesting," She rested the tip of her tail under the chin. "I know them well, my ancestors taught them how to harness some of my clan's poisons, I thought that they had all left Leaf, we had not any envoys in so long." She boy had definitely caught her interest. The serpent understood wanting the world to feel pain, she had witnessed her clan being wiped out at the hands of bandits, if she had the power she would want to make others feel that pain. "If you live through this I would be interested in helping to achieve your goals," She matched her voice to the level that he had his making sure that they could not be heard.

"Any luck over there?" Yuki called from a distance to the boy and the snake as she continued to search around that they needed. She looked as the boy picked up a rock before dropping it again, she could see from his movements that the poison was acting faster than she had originally anticipated, they didn't have much time. If we don't find these flowers soon that kid is a goner.

"FOUND THE BLASTED PLANT" The female heard the boy cry, she sighed with relief and hurried towards him, taking the flower that was in his hand making sure that it was indeed what they were looking for, once she was happy it was the right flower she handed it back.

"You needed to eat three of the petals, avoid the pollen and the stamens as they are toxic, with the other petals you need to crash them into the wound, that should do the trick," Yuki watched and waited for the boy to complete the task, she wasn't an expert in poisons in any way but Hasunohana had talked her through this process in the event that she was bitten by mistake and she had committed it to memory.

"That will counteract the effects of my poisons, you will feel like hell for a good few weeks but it is better that than being a corpse." She brought her neck up to the boy as he could see a loose scale, it was pearly white and about the size of a penny, "If you take this it shows that you have now signed a contract with my Clan. It will show that you have my blessing and trust. May whoever you find help you in your future endeavors Child of the Yamanaka," She untangled herself from the boy and joined Yuki.

[Word Count: 1,601/1,500]
[Contract Taught]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu listened to the snake as it spoke considering its words well. It seemed that he had been given an offer, a chance at best to be helped with his goals inside of the village. He even knew that it would be foolish for him to decline such an open invitation when one was given to him. He nodded slowly to the snake before his attention was drawn back to the woman speaking about the plant that he had found. Still feeling sick and pain shooting up his body he looked down at the plant for a few seconds. It wobbled in his vision for a few seconds before he plucked three of the petals and popped them into his mouth, chewing on them the taste of the flower could only be described as horrendous.

"This stuff is worse than going starving, could have warned me about that at the time you know"

He continued to chew, before taking the petal and crushing it in his fist before applying it to the bite that he had received on his neck, the pain seemed to start to slowly soothe itself down from what it had been before. Though the effects and change where slow it seemed that he would be coming back to some form of normality as he allowed himself a few moments to take in the surrounding, it seemed that they were deep within the forest, and to be frank with all the rush to get an antidote for the poison Nobu had completely lost his surrounding and even the direction he would need to go in.

Maybe he thought now the effects would be reducing the snake would stop talking, the offer would be gone and withdrawn from the table but no he was completely wrong about that. Instead, the offer stood and the scale would seal the fate of the two of them. Reaching out he took the scale before placing it in his backpack, still, unsteady on his feet at least he had a new ally to the cause that he would be creating.

"I am still slightly unsteady, normally I wouldn't require assistance or even be bothered about getting any help. Don't suppose though in this situation you would be able to assist me in returning to the village, as I have been gone for a bit now and do only have a temporary pass to visiting outside?"

Nobu would wait to see what the decision would be, though his head throbbed, his body felt like it had just been dragged through a war. He knew full well that right now he did need to return to Leaf even to recover from what had transpired today. He also needed to figure out what the meaning of the contract actually was and the pact that he had signed what the true meaning behind that was. It would be interesting to see how this would shape his goals and change the path that he took, a small smile crept across his lips as he thought about that future and all the possibilities.

[WC: 2,269/1,500]
[Contract Accepted]
[Topic Left with Yuki]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Congratulations! You've found Snake!
Do you accept?​

Disclaimer: The user being taught may roleplay to obtain the contract instantly after approval from the Contract Team, but cannot enter the contract realms prior to owning the contract of that realm. Players that obtain contracts this way may not use this ability to teach others after them.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back