Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Into the Nightmare [Solo/Training]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kashino Yuu is very confused.

For some reason, he wakes up in the middle of the streets at night time. Not only that, he notices that there is no signs of any source of light other than a few lanterns in nearby broken stands with several carts, broken glass windows in some stores, and several plastic bags and rotten fruits and vegetables scattered across the road in front of him. What's even stranger is that there are no signs of any life around him. No residents, no stray animals roaming around the streets. He seems to be the only person to be in this part of the village so far.

Yet why is he here? Was he supposed to be back in his house sleeping? He knew he was partially separated from Yuri, so he knew this isn't his doing. More importantly, where in the world is he?

"It's nowhere. It's right after the end of the world."

Yuu's eyes widen as he quickly turns around. "Who's there?!" But when he looks around, he only sees nothing. Strange, he knew he heard a voice nearby. Despite this, he remained calm as he cautiously looks around the abandoned streets. "I'm warning you! I'm a Chuunin and kidnapping a shinobi is a poor move on your end!" He then tries to feel through his back and attempts to draw out his sword. But he notices not only that he can't feel through the sword's handle, but he realizes that he wears nothing but his black tank top and blue shorts. "W-What the-?!"

"Give it up. You are useless without your sword or your jutsu. Even if you have the power of Rinnegan, it's still not enough. You need more power. More power to protect this village and your family." The voice laughs as Yuu stood frozen in place. That voice is very similar to his own, but he knows it isn't Yuri. "Though judging by this rotten excuse for a street, I doubt you have anything to protect at all."

"Power? Rotten excuse?" Yuu repeated as he continues to look around. "What are you talking about? Are you related to Dr. Yattsu of some sorts?"

"Oh, I am just more than a relation to you, Kashino Yuu."

Yuu gasped. How in the world did this voice know his name? But just as he turns around, his eyes widen even further to see...

Himself.

"I am you!"
----​

"AAAAGGGHHH!!!" Yuu screamed as he gets up from his bed and looks around his surroundings in panic. However, he stops screaming when he realizes that he's back inside his own bedroom. Realizing this, he takes a big breath and sighs in exhaustion just as he hears several knocks from his door.

"Yuu, what happened? Did something break into your room?!"

"Yuu-niichan! Are you hurt? Can Kei heal you?"

Upon hearing Yuri and Kei's voice, Yuu sighs again. "Nope, it's nothing. I just got a bad dream. Sorry about that, guys."

"Oh, okay. Well, we're going back to our bedrooms. Just give me a call if something happens to you, okay? Come on, Kei-chan."

With that, he hears their footsteps fading away just as Yuu smiled at how worried they are about him. Yet, his smile turns into a frown as he begins to wonder something. What kind of nightmare is that and what is this power it was talking about?

Regardless, all he knew is that something big is about to happen soon.

[MFT/WC: 577]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back