Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Is it truly lost? [SMSM]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion looked at his contract from over his shoulder. “So..?” The young male asked and turned his head a slight bit which made it all too known he was turning rather annoyed. The contract looked from the wound, back to his master. “well…” It didn’t really sound surprised or impressed, after all he knew the things that Shion could get into due to his nature. ’You do realize… this is somewhat of a wound; I am not sure to say I am surprised at the how you are alive, or how you are still walking around… or that this is a joke…’ the contract didn’t say this out loud, rather kept it at the thinking telepathic between the two of them. “You certainly had gotten lucky…” He eventually said and Aki motioned to let Shion lower his arms and let the wound air rest a little bit.

“I cannot see it… so I will just take your word for it…” Shion was his rather unusual calm self; something that didn’t happen too much. But even he knew when it was time to calm down more than usual, but also because he ran out of painkillers and the pain was somewhat numbing him. “I want to get this fixed… without getting my brother involved.” The determination in his voice was genuine and Aki slowly started to nod. He could understand as to why he would want that. He always was the youngest and treated for that the very same. Now Shion was never one to show that he had some weight hanging on him. “I do think.. before you get in any trouble… That this wound needs to heal a bit more.” Aki said seriously and shifted til in front of Shion. “Sadly… None of us know Medical jutsu, not me, not Nyr and you only have the worst basic knowledge about it.”
“I know… rub it in further…” he sighed loudly as he would let his head hang dejectedly.

“Nyr… does know more then we all do…” Aki spoke as he was starting to think for once and would look towards Shion.”Uuuuhu…?” Shion's brain didn’t catch on yet as to where Aki was trying to go at this moment. “You…. do not get it, do you?”
“not really…”
“Sometimes I swear…” Aki could be very well at this moment attempting to bonk his very master at the head, but he knew he would rip that wound open that now at least somewhat was healing. “What if you get Nyr out, learn more about the chakra, gates, and what, not more… He is basically ancient and even I dislike to admit that.” Shion thought about it, and started to nod that this was a plan that they could follow. “That does sound like a good thing to do… But first, let’s bandage me up again; I know Nyr knows about it without me telling him, but if we do start to move, you have thumbs…” Aki laughed at that, he knew exactly as to what Shion mentioned with that.

“Yup.. You can lower those arms again, the wound has been covered up, not to mention your chest… but it is the best way to keep it at its place I think…” Shion just checked it out just a bit from what he could do. He had of as this moment; a lot on his mind. but he took the mention of Aki seriously and summoned Nyr at the same time. It didn’t bode well with him as how it went; it took him a lot of effort to get them both out like this unlike before.

The canine poofed around in a tuft of smoke and Aki could only look towards Shion who was now found panting. “That takes so much more effort then it did before!” He complained out loud in the shade as he eyed a worried Nyr. “S-shut up about my state…” Shion scolded low and Nyr’s ears just went to his neck. “G-got it, master….” Nyr said humble and Aki casually started to lean on Nyr. “Nyr…”
“Aki..”
“Glad you both still know each other…”
“He isn’t the happiest one right now Nyr, so bear with us…”
“I can see that, still his back?”
“That is correct now shut up about my status!” Shion yelled out as his natural habit of quickly mad started to emerge. His patience was wearing incredibly thin at this moment and both contracts thought it would be better to shut up at this very moment. It took Shion a moment to calm himself again and try to get some of the patients back, once he had he spoke up again. “So… Nyr, can you please tell me everything you know about chakra, Chakra gates, hachimon that loses it, and the likes…”
“This will be a long story… you ready to hear all this..?”
“If not Aki will remember and tell m--”
“Nope… you stay awake this time!” Aki stuck out his tongue at him and Shion sighed loud at that. “fine..

They all had to snicker or even laugh at that, but Nyr did start to explain. “From what I was taught, the story goes as follows. The high one spread chakra to others through a practice called ninshū, intending to create peace by using the chakra to connect people's spiritual energy so that they would understand one another without even talking. However, the people did not use chakra in the way they hoped, instead of using it to connect their inner spirit and physical energies. They kneaded their inner chakra to amplify and weaponize it, creating what is now known as ninjutsu.” Nyr paused for a moment before continuing on with his story.

“Chakra is ordinarily not visible to the unaided eye unless it is highly concentrated or manifested in large amounts. Some people can actually see the chakra such as the Hyuuga households. They can also see the Chakra points that go through a person. There are even many gates in a chakra person, but often only a Hachimon can truly bring them to light. As there are 8 gates... We have never heard of a person that activated all 8 and survived. 7 is the current maximum I do believe…” Shion furrowed his brows at that one. “Now that you mention it… even I never went to 8 through the stories… Now I will do everything for my brother, but not stupidly throw that life away…” Nyr nodded at that and Aki was snoozing on the fur of the big canine. Who didn’t seem to mind a bit about it.

“Now for Hachimon’s… ’The Eight Gates are eight specific tenketsu on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body.’” Shion perked up for a moment as he heard that. “That is what I had been taught in the academy… through the books, so that is still the same.”

"Gate one… The Gate of Opening… It is located in the brains…" His hand would go to his forehead as he thought those words. ’ It removed the restraints that the brain has on the muscles… It gives the person opening the gate 100% strength instead of 20… The next gate was the Gate of Healing… Which is also located in the brain... ’ He tapped his forehead to get the thought stuck in his head. ’ It makes me immune for a bleeding rank and I can get past the first sprained shot… No more spraining my ankle or wrists” Opening his eyes he would cross his legs over each and hands laying on his knees. Thinking further. ’ then there are all the other gates… The Gate of Life, located on the spinal cord… The Gate of Pain, located on the spinal cord... May cause muscle tissue to tear on use.The Gate of Limit, located in the abdomen. The Gate of View, located in the stomach. The opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of energy that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user.

That is where Nyr stopped him. “You have indeed known all this as you were once yourself a Hachimon- however, in that one battle…” Shion nodded as he knew what he had been talking about. “It may very well be that the chakra node you have there; is damaged; maybe beyond repair even. I have never met an Hachimon that could tell the tale after one of those gate paths got destroyed…”
At this news everyone was silent, even Aki who had been pretending to be asleep for this time. “So… basically… we need to have a new plan.. Since the only people that can see those points… are Hyuuga.” Aki mentioned as he stretched himself out for a solid minute before looking to both of them. “Wait… wasn’t the person who did this to you a Hyuuga?” “That they were…”
“Hmm… that might trouble things…” Nyr started to think also but even he shook his head. “I am afraid I do not know any current alive Hyuuga… but there is someone who we might ask for things… an ally.”

“Wait… so that is the plan altogether….” Shion said after they had been discussing the plan here and there again. “Hmmz… I wonder if he would do that…”
“I know that old lady, she can at least keep the wound from tearing open again by using jutsu.” Nyr reminded Shion about the fact they had still her around. “Hm hmm-- I mean… let’s start with that.” He mentioned and got up, same as Nyr who got closer. “You are not going to walk… just get on my back and Aki will keep around just in case.”
“Guys… I am wounded, not dead.”
“yet”
“c’mon.”
“No butts… Let’s get going.” With that Shion let out a defeated grunt as he dressed himself up, started to get his stuff, and climb on top of Nyr who already lay down to make it easier for Shion. “Why did I get the both of you… a Yokai that is nice to me… not so much to others… and a giant fluffy dog.”
“Wolf..” Nyr barked almost as he didn’t like being compared to a dog.
“I did have a master in the past which was a Hyuuga.. so I do have some knowledge about it. The chakra pathway system is enmeshed within the body, transporting chakra through the body and each organ as the circulatory system does blood. The system is in some way involved in the creation of chakra itself as well, as every cell in the body is connected to this pathway system by a capillary which draws out the cell's physical energy and is refined into chakra by several organs, such as the heart. If the chakra flow to a section of the body is blocked by such techniques as, then that portion of the body will be unable to release any chakra from any of the tenketsu.”
Okay… now explain it to me in basic, really basic knowledge.”
“A tenketsu.. is basically a node in your body; your body counts up to 361 nodes… now you have one, where there used to be a gate. But most likely a node around too- which has been damaged. It is odd- that you still are able to perform ninjutsu, taijutsu and the likes… so the connection hasn’t been fully severed. Probably the bone surrounding it has protected it.” Nyr spokewise and just gently kept walking with Shion laying on his stomach on his back. “aha…” He said and started to walk along while Shion started to doze off.

[topic entered]
[topic left]
[wc: 2012]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back