Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Isolation [Requesting Entry]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The amethyst-eyed sage approached the gates to Iwagakure, awestruck by the massive statues that stood in defiance of any who sought to invade the village. He hadn't seen anything like them in the span of his life, as much as he had traveled. After a moment to inspect and appreciate them, the long-haired man continued on toward the gate. Naturally, he wasn't sure what to expect. This was a foreign land, and he was a foreigner within their borders. For all he knew, they'd accost him and try to torture some expected secret or another. After all, he had never been to Earth Country...and he had seen some pretty sadistic people in high places of power in other villages.

With a sigh, he resigned himself to keep moving forward. Death stopped being a concern years before...

Openly and casually, the sage approached the gate and crossed his arms. "I am Onamuji, Jounin of Sunagakure. I'd like to speak with a representative of the village," he spoke up, not much of a yell but louder than his normal tone. He didn't want to seem like a threat or frighten any passers-by, but he needed to get someone's attention.

While he waited, he recounted his journey here and rethought his actions at the gate to make sure nothing he had done had seemed questionable. In situations like this, transparency and respect were key.

[Requesting Entry, and some other stuff.]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Part of being a med-nin meant that Koa was stationed all over the place. It was only a few days ago that she was a nurse to the Academy, where she met a delightfully pleasant little boy named Yori, and before that she was a coroner. Although, the coroner position was her bread and butter; the reason why she became a med-nin in the first place, which was a strange motive but she wanted to protect the dead. The gate guard duty was just another station for the woman, and perhaps it was fate, or perhaps it was a well-timed story that chimed into action at the appearance of one such 'Onamuji'.

The man shouted from the base of the Gates, the woman sat on a ledge as her eyes wondered, dressed in a Chuunin attire fitting that out the Iwagakure style. Her brown hues cautioned onto the man, flowing hair and arms wide open. This wasn't what attracted her attention though, far from that, but it was what he said and where he came from. The long-haired man said that he was from Sunagakure, and Koa's first thought was placed upon the missing status of her cousin: Oba Kinnaku, the first Medical Sennin of Sand. She had vanished after a monster called the Djiin attacked the village but she was unaware as to what happened to Kinnaku after those events.

The brunette pushed off from the ledge, dropping through the air waves like a massive boulder, until her feet clanked against the ground and a small cloud of debris gathered around her feet. "Hey there, Onamuji." She would say casually with a genuine smile and a sight wave of the hand. "I'm Koa, a med-nin here in Iwa. Can I see your documents?" But first, before any questions were asked about her cousin, the doctor would have to verify Onamuji's identity to that of his travel documentation.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Without so much as another word, Onamuji reached into his robes and procured a rather worn and tattered set of documents. It seemed almost as if he had foreseen what he was about to have to explain. Nevertheless, he held the papers out until Koa could take them and give them a look.

"They're expired. Outdated," he explained, "I was out on a mission, got a little off the path so to say, and when I got back to Sunagakure, it was sealed off. I suspect there's some sort of coup or unrest within the village, but...obviously, I was unable to figure that out for myself. I am, for all intents and purposes, on my own out here - cut off from my home."

A sudden sigh escaped the sage, and he shifted his weight a bit. He was a mastermind most of the time, and one of his greatest gifts was his ability to maneuver through situations. Now, he was at somewhat of a loss. He planned for this meeting itself, but not what to say. The very nature of it was awkward and far from a common occurrence.

"I know this is strange, but I'd like to remain in Stone for a while. To put it simply, I have nowhere else to go, and I feel your village and I have a lot in common," the tall man confessed, "I'm sure there would be a few questions your superiors would have for me, since this is, uh...well, probably a little unheard of, but I assure you that I come here peacefully and I speak the truth. Regardless, I'm willing to submit to whatever searches or questioning you or your village deems necessary."

And with that, the amethyst-eyed sage gave a shrug.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So it would appear that the stranger claiming to be from Sunagakure didn't own a single thread of evidence to backup his claim. The doctor gave the man a soft look, she didn't really know how to test the man other than fish for information in the form of her cousin; Oba Kinnaku. Oh wait, nope, he had the documents - the woman laughed inwardly as Onamuji searched his tattered robes and retired some old documents. Koa would take the papers and read over them before nodding her head - they were truthful but, of course, out of date. She listened to the man talk about a mission he didn't seem to complete, or something, and how he was now alone in the world seeking kinship with the Village Hidden in the Stone.

In a moment of madness, the woman could do nothing but agree. "It's fine," Koa said as her hand passed the documents back over to the man, "I'll grant you entry on one condition and only condition only. You need to tell me everything about Oba Kinnaku, the Medical Sennin of Sunagakure, and her last whereabouts; this includes the Djiin."

Koa would bite down on her lower lip nervously. She didn't really know what to say or do, this man was indeed allowed into the Village now under her authority but would he even bother helping out a stranger. It would be clear that the woman was struggling to contain her worry for her cousin, everynight she would conjure these horrific images of something bad happening to Kinnaku but wouldn't be able to do anything to help her. Koa was loyal to her branch, unwavering and solid in standing by her patients to save their lives - she couldn't abandon them to search for Kinnaku with no clues regarding her whereabouts.

"Plus, you look terrible and could do with a meal."

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Terrible?" he echoed, unsure of whether to be concerned or insulted, but playing it off as a bit of both.

"Though...I suppose traveling alone through two countries would have that effect," the sage noted, seemingly resigned to the fact that he probably did look a little worse for the wear, "If you'll lead the way, I'll tell you what I know of former Sennin Oba Kinnaku. It's not much, but...I have seen the files. It might be best to wait to delve into that until we're seated, though. It's...kind of a long story."

Oba Kinnaku, former Medical Sennin of Sunagakure. Muji himself had never formally met the woman, but it was a high-profile disappearance. When a Sennin and one of the village's top Jounin go missing without a word of warning, it tends to warrant a thorough investigation. Being the tireless glutton for knowledge that he was, Muji was able to read a bit into the file. Given the circumstances, it was only understandable that he wouldn't be too keen on breaking into the whole story out in the open. Especially since details regarding the Djinn were likely not something he was meant to be discussing openly...

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa nodded her head, agreeing with her own words about the man's attire, "Terrible, yes." A laugh would follow as she moved closer to the stranger, finding immediate comfort as per was her nativity to the world outside a medical ward. The man would state that he had travelled through two countries, which considering, was quite a feat and really must've taken quite a toll on the tattered stranger. She would, after siding herself near Onamuji, take a few steps ahead with keen eyes and a stride to her step; she was happy at the thought of her more of her cousin.

"I'll be keeping you close by, if you don't mind, Onamuji!"

[ooc: Access Granted]
[Topic Left w/Onamuji]
[ooc: Terrible post, gawd.]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Of course," the auburn-haired sage would assent, hoping to make the woman feel as much at ease as possible. He would've offered her any weapons, but aside from some tactical tools and some senbon, he wasn't carrying any. And if she wasn't interested in taking the senbon from his frame, he wasn't going to press the issue. Not that they mattered much, regardless. A few needles were hardly a threat, and he had no intention of so much as glancing at them while in the village.

As they walked side by side, Onamuji kept his hands in plain sight and matched pace with her. Part of him was glad to be able to see some new sights, while the rest of him was just happy to be with an actual human being that wasn't another him for the first time in what seemed like years. One existence in five bodies? To a man isolated and at odds with most of the world, that was all but a one-way ticket to insanity. Luckily, this particular sage had the clarity of mind and presence to remain calm and collected in any situation. It was what brought him to Iwagakure, and it was what kept such a peaceful exchange going between himself and his new Med-nin companion.

A slight grin formed on his lips, finding sudden solace in the fact that he was about to sit down for a normal meal, in an actual village, and have a conversation with a living person. It was more normal than he was used to...

[Topic Left with Koa]
[Not that terrible :p]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back