Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It Begins! [SSM]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
8W4olML.jpg

Yoshi found himself doing as much as he could to repay the village for allowing him to enter their academy. So much so that he looked around the village boards and found that there was a lot of work that he could get into doing. They would pay him, and he wouldn’t need to rely on his mother for help. They stayed in a small apartment as it stood. They never wanted for anything but, he thought to himself that he wanted to take his mother out to eat and on dates. She often said that’s what his father did when they first met. So Yoshi had a bit more motivation do things. Or so he'd thought, he wanted to carry on the legacy of his family in a brighter light. To be a protector, loyal to the people here, Yoshi found himself looking up to the boards before his golden irises caught a mission suitable for someone of his fighting capabilities.

It didn’t take him long at all to make it to the site, a large farm area with a rickety wooden house sitting in the middle. It sat with tomato groves and small sheep all around to the point where he would find himself looking around in awe of what he saw. It was like nothing he'd ever seen before, but with a clinched fist Yoshi would walk up to the front of the house after he got some glares from the sheep who seemed to be alarming the others of his arrival with their loud 'Baaahs'. He could hear the movement happening in the home shortly after knocking. To which an old farmer man would open the door, he was taller than Yoshi, but he seemed to be having the same trouble his mother was, walking with a cane. This made Yoshi want to help with more verbosity!

"I've come to help with the wild animals that are affecting your livestock sir! I saw the need in the paper at the academy, and I'll make sure nothing happens to your livestock!", raising his fist with much determination. He wanted to help anyway he could, and the elder would nod, before speaking, "Round back, there'sah pen wit 'da pigs. Damn wolves keep comin' in and tryna munch on my morning bacon! If ya up for it I gots some money for ya if ya scare those suckas outta here for good!". And without hesitation Yoshi would nod! "Yes sir!", before running around to the back of the house and seeing that there were already wolves attempting to get into the wired fence!

"Not on my watch!", causing Yoshi to go into tunnel vision without even noticing he would conjure up lightning in his hand buzzing like a swarm of wasps and bees! Seeing this, the wolves would all growl and snarl. At the young boy but he didn’t stop before punching the nearest wolf launching it a few feet back as it shivered and shook as its body would buzz with the sounds of electricity. The other feral canines seeing this would begin backing up and fleeing leaving the one that was hit laid on the floor. "And don’t come back!" smiling he would look to the wolf on the ground seeing that he'd left it in a heap. Only to tie a chain around its neck and driving a stake into the ground, and leaving it in the guard dog position. After of course scaring it into submission! Seeing this, the elder man would smile, "Ayyye boy! Come 'round 'ere any time! Ya scared those puppies and made their pack leader into my own personal guard dog! oooooWWEEEEeee!" after which Yoshi would take a small envelope with his payment for the job well done. Yoshi would come back periodically to make sure everything was going well.

[WC = 639]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back