Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It'll Only Hurt for a Second [C-Rank Solo Mission]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira was reflecting on a mission she had some time ago. She had walked into the tower, equipped with the basic necessecities that she might need. She hated being in the tower, but since she wasn't the one that had to deal with the doctors and nurses, it was somewhat tolerable. She had been informed that she was to be dealing with some kind of violent patient. Well, surely they would have someone more capable than her to get this needed blood sample, right? Shira shrugged and walked up to one of the nurses, who looked rather panicked. Shira raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me, I was told I was to assist with the retrieval of some bloodwork today? My name is Minohodo Shira." The nurse looked up, taking notice only now of the other presence. Her face was white and she was shaking terribly. "Oh thank Kami! We've been waiting ages! They already had to take one of the doctors into emergency surgery. We can't even get near the patient without someone getting extremely hurt and we already have enough on our hands to deal with; we really don't need to be short more staff!" Shira shrugged. If this wasn't a special case then she wouldn't have been asked for her help. "Fine. Just give me the details and I'll go." The nurse handed over a modified chart that listed a series of details. Shira wasn't exactly trained to know how to read this, but it was pretty basic.

According to the information that Shira was allowed to view as public record, the patient's name was Nakanome Kikyo. She had come in two days prior after an accident that caused her to come into contact with airborne toxins that have been identified to target and kill white blood cells once inside the body. Nurses and doctors have tried for days to extract blood for testing to see if the toxins have done any harm to her system with no results at success. Shira noted that originally they had tried to collect the sample when the woman was first brought in, but the tools would not pierce her skin. After she woke up, furious, the chances at another attempt were zero to none. Apparently the woman had an extreme phobia of people being in her space, especially medical personel and strangers, and she usually took an aggressive stand point. Looking further into her medical history, she showed to be apart of the Kyoujouran bloodline, explaining the ridiculously durable skin. Shira nodded and made note that this would be tricky, even for her. She handed the chart back to the nurse and looked up. "So, it's obvious as to why you need the sample. If she's hostile, then why hasn't she left yet? Surely if she's so difficult to deal with, she would have escaped by now?" Shira knew she would have at least. She couldn't really blame the woman for wanting out, but it was obvious that these tests were necessary. The nurse just looked at Shira shook her head. "It was too dangerous to just put her in a normal room, especially with the amount of strength she has. She's been placed in a lockdown unit for both her safety and the safety of the staff. Since you're here though, we shouldn't have to worry about that. Please, follow me." Shira nodded and followed the nurse down a series of hallways before stopping in front of a door. Shira was tightening her arm bandages and about to go in when the nurse stopped her again. "You must take extreme caution. The virus that the toxins cause is not contagious, so you should be fine; however, if she is carrying it, we need her in the best possible physical condition. If possible, use as little force as you can without getting yourself maimed. Good luck. Once you're in, we'll be locking the door again until she is subdued and the blood sample is in hand. It is essential that you subdue her before getting the blood sample, so that we may treat her if that is the case." The nurse handed Shira a sedative, that should she be able to get close enough to administer, would puncture the skin. Shira sighed. Well that is just great advice. Thanks so much. Really.

The nurse made a move to open the door and Shira had a small time gap in order to slip into the room. As soon as the door opened, she was quickly sliding in and the door slammed quickly behind her, the locks clicking back into place. Shira instantly went into a defensive state and noticed a woman in the far corner, slamming her fists into the wall. She had shoulder length brown hair and was dressed in a medical gown, so apparently that was accomplished. Shira readied herself. The door alerted the woman. She turned and glared at Shira. "You had better be here to let me out of this stupid place or you'll end up like the last guy they sent in here. This is a hostage situation! I swear that when I get out of here you'll all pay!" Shira eyed the woman's body language so that she could know when to sprint and dodge. Speed and acrobatics would have to be the key part of this mission. Shira calmly eyed the woman and kept her voice soft. "No. I'm not here for that. For your own health, I have been ordered to stop your aggression and assist the doctors." That was clearly not what the woman wanted to hear. She ran at Shira, fist drawn back. Shira leapt out of the way quickly, though Kikyo was instantly right on top of her and was able to counter with a punch to her side. Shira did a back handspring and stood, holding her side. She barely had time to dodge the next attack. This woman was fast. Shira quickly dashed to the side, flipping over the bed that was in the room and stood on the other side, calculating her strategy. She didn't have much time though as Kikyo leapt over the table at her. Shira managed to duck and the woman stopped on the wall and sprang off; so she was limber as well. Great... Shira fiddled with the sedative, wondering if going in would just be the best option. The other woman seemed to be able to predict her every move as well, the two of them locked in a stalemate. So far it just seemed like Shira was taking the occasional hit, while all she could do was dodge and do her best to get close to the woman. Finally Shira had been backed into a corner. Perfect! As Kikro ran at Shira, Shira quickly body switched and Kikyo ended up trapped in the corner now. Shira was behind her and centered her chakra into her legs for some added speed. She quickly dashed towards Kikyo, sedative in hand. With some additionally centered chakra into her palm, Shira practically slammed the syringe into Kikyo's back, as she was still facing the corner, and then leapt back, taking the now empty syringe with her, and placing a good couple of feet between them.

Kikyo was enraged. "You jerk! I'll kill you!!!" Shira knew that that sedative would take at least a few minutes to get into her system and knock her out. She would have to play keep away for a little longer. Shira was getting ready to dodge another oncoming strike, when she noticed all too late that Kikyo had not moved. She had raised her fist and slammed it into the ground, shaking most of the room. Shira lost some of her balance and was still stuck in her surprise when she felt a rock hard fist slam into her face. Shira's nose was bleeding from the side blow and she wondered if it was broken. Her lip was also pretty busted."Oh, now it's personal." Now she had quick access to her element. Since Kikyo was in close range, Shira manipulated her blood into two thing streams and hardened them. Now she had a strong, threadlike string. She wrapped them around her fists for good hold and then lashed them out at Kikyo. "Let. Me. Go! You can't keep me here!"The blood whips wrapped around Kikyo's wrists and Shira was able to manipulate Kikyo now without harming her. "Over my dead body!" Shira quickly drug Kikyo over to the bed, using some of her own overpowered strength to do so. With the help of the whips, Shira was able to get Kikyo on the bed and used the restraints to hold her down from there. After she was restrained, Shira kept the whips on, refusing to let off of her hold until Kikyo was for sure unconcious. After another few moments that felt like forever, Kikyo's eyes fell shut and her body went limp. Shira removed the blood thread binding and took a few deep breathes. It had been a challenge certainly, but at least she hadn't done any physical damage to the patient. Still, she was an extremely tough opponent and Shira certainly didn't get off without a partially busted up nose and lip, and some bruises. Shira went up to the woman and used more of her blood to make a hardened, cursed, blood kunai. She stepped up to Kikyo and used the kunai, with it's strengthened ability to absorb blood, to pierce throught the durable skin. Once that was finished, Shira quickly extracted the blood and, with her own mastered control, streamed the blood into four small tubes before capping each one. With the reduced bleeding that Kyoujouran's have anyway, Kikyo would probably be fine on her own, but just to be safe, Shira removed a banage from her own personal pack and bandaged the area. She looked around the room and it didn't look like it had taken too much damage, but one could tell that there had been a small fight in here. The walls were partially dented in from flying fists and legs, random escape attempts that usually ended with someone hitting the wall. Shira was mostly just glad that the items within the room were still in good condition. It could have been a whole lot worse otherwise. With her observation done, she sighed and stepped towards the door with the vials in hand. The nurse on the other side of the door quickly opened it and let Shira out before the door was once again locked down securely. Shira handed the vials over to the woman and sighed. "She shouldn't be a problem now. She might be aggressive again when she wakes up, but she is properly secure. Here are the samples." The nurse took them and gave Shira a very grateful smile before heading off to start the tests immediately. Shira then reached up to feel her nose, it wasn't broken at least, just soar, and her lip would heal in time, as would the bruises. There was no need to trouble the medical staff. So with that, Shira headed on her way, the mission a success.

[WC: 1862]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back