Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's All About the Journey...Man: Requesting Head Journeyman

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'Here I am...'| Journeymen Arc said:
[col]His hands were tucked into his pockets as he continued to walk down towards the direction he had been informed that Sousuke had been seen. It appeared, after his little speech to the village and the springing up of other locations, Sousuke was in the process of building himself a structure. Roku had some questions he wanted to ask his friend about the third and final Order he had yet to see, after his run in with an Oracle and his failed attempt with Ranger.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
Two things I am hoping to accomplish; 1) Get someone to put up the damn journeyhall subforum 2) Get Sousuke's attention, or whoever, to talk about this Journymanhood!
|
[legend="[glow=maroon][b][size=5]Roku[/size][/b][/glow]"]
7dec199f-1d20-43cc-b29d-d5e9ba8fd013_zpskfc4lisy.jpg

Name: Okayama Roku
Epithet: Suna's Raging Beast
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Eyes: Green
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
WiPActionsWiPWeapon Equipped
aae20275-4e5d-48cc-a61c-083ad278b814_zpsm5uzldpy.jpg
Mood Music
WiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: It's All About the Journey...Man: Requesting Head Journe

"The wall does not have to be pretty."<i></i> Sousuke argued.

"Thar's ridiculous. You build the wall for an impression. The craftsmanship of it has to terrify yer foes. Thats how ya do it."<i></i> argued another voice Roku would recognize.

"I am not spending unnecessary resources to put gemstones in the wall that are for the purpose of vanity."<i></i> Sousuke argued back, it seemed very close to the concept of him being angry. There was a tenseness in the air.
ThoseEyes.jpg

"You can make diamons, n rubies, n sapphires. Yet you-- "<i></i> The other voice interrupted Sousuke. The speaker had a dialect of sorts. It was indeed very foreign. "You're angry aren't you. Lookit thar. I don't think I've ever seen you angry before."<i></i> Spoke Fuukui Shino the Iron Wielder. The former merchant lord of Soon's sighed. This was one of those moments where he was ... well ... surprised but also annoyed. The Iron Weilder and the Kazekage stood glaring each other down. A lightning bolt was firing from Sousuke's forehead which was met by the same thing coming from Shino's forehead.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Episode 2: 'There they are...'| Journeymen Arc said:
[col]The sound of bickering filled the air, and both voices were familiar. One was a nerdy little metal user he was very familiar with; Sousuke. The other voice was familiar as well, but more in the vein of someone's voice you've heard before but weren't entirely sure of. Things would become a bit clearer as the two figure would finally come into vision, as Sousuke and the man he was sent to extract stood before him beaming at each other. Whatever the fight was about it seemed fairly serious.

"Hello Sousukage and man I pulled out of Soon's."

He wasn't really drawing a blank on the name, in fact a lot of his work, most of it very off the books, was spent learning more and more about individuals like the Fukui heir and those from Soon's and Sora.

"I've come because you have something I need, Mr. Kage."

Then, within his mind, something would pop up that he had almost foolishly forgot about.

"Also, I have something for you, as I discussed over the comms."

From his pocket he would produce the invitation he had gotten from the Mission Master and pass it over to Sousuke for him to do whatever he wished with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
Mood Music
WiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Sousuke took the invitation from Roku. He looked over it and fell silent. "You were right."<i></i> He would say first and foremost. The Wind Daimyo was indeed a very threatening force to Sungakure's survival. Roku had argued for it, and Sousuke did believe him, he was just not expectant that he would be showing his hand here and now. "Rally the banners. We are expectant to respond to this. It is a trap, but we cannot simply ignore this. Something is going to occur there, and for good or for ill we need to witness it."<i></i> He spoke unto his sennin. He rubbed his temple. "Ah. Yes ... before that there was something you needed to see me about it. Is it your equipment? You know three buttons is getting quite old Roku."<i></i> He would add attempting to be comical in the face of what was perhaps going to be a very grim and brooding period of time to come.

Shino would shake his head at Sousuke as he had spoke his piece about the matter. It was something of an offbeat for the Kazekage to speak of. Fashion that was. While Shino wasn't a fashionta be any means he certainly knew what was in far more than what Sousuke knew. "Ey Roku."<i></i> He greeted the man. The former merchant lord would exchange glances with Roku, and then Sousuke. He would put his arm around Roku's shoulder. "Y'know... Sousuke might be a dingus, but I do say... he does have some reliable folks around like yourself. You shouldn't invest in his tech. It's all with lights n chakra stuffs. He does know how to forge a good sword, but I knows how to forge an even better one."<i></i> The Soon's merchant said. Shino was faced with a very annoyed look now from Sousuke. Was that a hint of jealousy in his eyes that were less yellow, and now more green?

"Roku is one of my very best friends. You... get your hands off of him."<i></i> He said glaring down the merchant now. My, my, Roku was indeed quite the catch wasn't he?

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Episode 3: 'Tit for Tat'| Journeymen Arc said:
[col]The two of them, Shino and Sousuke, seemed to be on very familiar terms. Roku had not extracted the man all that long ago, so Sousuke's knowledge and relationship with the man must have predated that event by a good amount of time. Then the dick measuring contest would begin about wears and weapons, and while it was a silly debate it was actually the whole reason he was here.

"I would like to talk to you both about the whole building of things a moment."

His attention would turn to Sousuke.

"Yea, it is bound to be a trap but I want you to think carefully about what kind of trap and how many. The reason I say that is because I intercepted, or maybe it was meant to be found, correspondences between Fuu and the Daimyo, both of which were assessments of our village's fighting capacity. After talking to her about it, it was apparent that The Cabal were just a test run, what if this event was meant to bring about the finished product. So, what sort of presence should we employ to Soon's and what should we keep back in the village. There are 10 Sovereign, and it did not take that many of the Cabal to cause village wide trouble... so they can split their forces to do the same. The main ten are the biggest threat but they also come with more in their ranks, something the Cabal built upon once here... so already having those forces in order beforehand will prove even more challenging. As I said on the comms... I plan on departing shortly for this little festival. I am very invested in this and will see it to the end. So, with that in mind... I came here hoping to ask for something. You seem to wield strange armor and weapons, and if I recall correctly when you were talking about The Orders you mentioned something about those in the order being inclined with building great armor and weapons... I want that knowledge. I want that ability. Before I go to war, I need to know what I am wielding won't fail me. If this Order is capable of building something for the legendary Primus, then I want to tap into that ability as well."

He would retrieve a couple of his own personal weapons, his warhammer and his sword, and lay them on the ground.

"These have served me well up until this point, but I need more. I need stronger. I need items that are much more a part of me than just a fine quality weapon. So, can you..."

Then his attention would hop over to Shino.

"Or you, help me?"

OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
Mood Music
WiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Sousuke held his hands behind the back of his head. He weighed in what Roku said. He did not like the situation. "Fuu has a wide range of knowledge that is expansive and infuriating. She is why I know that Shouki of the Cabal is a bastard son of the Daimyo. Shouki the ... most difficult of the Cabal to best. It took me a second attempt, and it took four of us to do so... and a radical change in tactics to best him. I despise the Jahanist faith."<i></i> Sousuke explained. "That being said, we could split the forces. It is an exam, and I am certain that our forces would like a chance to showcase their might... which is something we need to do. That being said, they would observe us and react according because ... that is what I would do, if I were criminally insane and one to wish to have country-wide domination."<i></i> It was a frightening prospect, the concept of Sousuke being one to have a perchance for being far more self centered, and wishing to crush individuals because he could do so. Sousuke's concerns were not purely for himself, it was for the survival of Sungakure. There was the concern of the lesser man, but the more and more Sousuke thought of the general welfare of all, the more it seemed to be outside of Sungakure.

"We are one of the few states in Wind Country that has freedom over itself that poses a threat. The wedding and the exam is to result in out utter destruction. We have to know what happens there, otherwise we're left in the dark."<i></i> He thought about the matter more so. "I was once told, Sungakure has to make an appearance and functions. If not, then people begin to think we're a threat in our own right. Given the Cabal situation, and the fires we're not in a position to be engaged on certain fronts."<i></i> It made sense though. If the Cabal were a test run, they had managed to put Sungakure into a tight spot, but things did fall apart for them. Perhaps if Sousuke had not been trapped outside of Sungakure, and was in then things would have been different. "The Cabal had corrupted summoning contracts. They forced them into service rather than have a partnership. That is what I've noticed."<i></i> He explained to Roku.

"Ey. Dun ferget about me."<i></i> Shino piped up. The Merchant Lord began, but Sousuke held up his hand to silent him. "Its my homeland damnit. I was born and bred in Soon's."<i></i>

"I understand your concern."<i></i> He began, "I will try and do what I can. Soon's cannot be destroyed. The loss of life would be very devastating let alone it being your homeland."<i></i> It was then that Roku placed his weapons down for display. "Roku. There is a very good chance I might be dead or worse at the end of this wedding. Should I perish, I need you to continue the fight. In order to do so, you'll need to learn how to forge weaponry that surpasses rival states and countries years in advance. I will share this knowledge with you as a Journeyman."<i></i>

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Episode 4: 'Senpai said:
[col]He wasn't the biggest fan of Sousuke's humdrum talk of potentially dying, and while it was a very valid thought, Roku did not care to follow down that dark path.

"You are two stubborn to die that easily... besides, I already said I will be there. Someone wants to kill you they have to go through me... and I am even more stubborn than you."

His ears would perk up upon Sousuke's utterance of teaching him the way of the Journymen. Sure, it was selfish request. He wanted to use this to further his own weapons and increase his fighting potential, there was nothing really noble about it. But, deep down this seemed to make more sense. For a while now, he had been building his own weapons and masks, being a very crude weapon and mailsmith seemed to be in his blood to some degree. So maybe it wasn't as selfish of a reason for being in this Order. Maybe this was his true calling.

"I'd hate to be that guy, but I would say we are in a very pressing situation. How do we need to go about this?"
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
Mood Music
WiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]
[/quote]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Sousuke chuckled at the thought of being too stubborn to die, and Roku being far more stubborn than him. Sousuke didn't speak of it but during Roku's coma there were moments when he had been advised not to keep Roku going on. Sousuke didn't accept that. He knew that Roku would bounce back all he needed was time, and is what he had done when he had him resuscitated. All the same Roku did bounce back, it only took an extended amount of time, and a crisis. All the same Sousuke did wish that he was there when Roku woke up. "I wonder about that honestly, who is more stubborn myself."<i></i> Roku had brought up a good point. How would they go about his education. Sousuke would motion for Roku to follow him into Journeyhall.

The first thing they would see would be a series of vaults. Sousuke would approach one of them and would reach forward to take the hammer from that was inserted into the wall, but he stopped. "Roku. Left the hammer."<i></i> He would instruct his sennin. He took a step back. Each vault had a hammer to it which was a locking mechanism. Each hammer though had a particular skillset that it had demanded though. Sousuke had his own vault where he kept his new projects locked up. "First we need to outfit you for this, but more importantly we need to see that you are worthy."<i></i> He explained. He awaited Roku to make his move. Roku was a reckless individual in times past, and to some extent he still was. He was cunning though. That much he had put together as Roku lived a double life of sorts. The first life being Roku, the second life being the scourge known as the Kasha. Roku had taken the fight to the front doors over others, and had metaphorically broke down the door.

The hammer that awaited Roku to test him sat with the head resting against the side. The face of it was on the shelf. There was no claw to this hammer. It was an older hammer of sorts. It looked primitive, but the handle suggested otherwise as there was a runic pattern upon it that was moving. The hammer looked to be made of stone except for the handle which appeared to be made of wood. "Not everything is as simple as it looks."<i></i>

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Episode 5: 'Stop said:
[col]Roku would follow Sousuke into the journey hall and would hear him tell him to take up a hammer. His eyes would look around at the layout of the recently built location and would notice a plethora of vaults just at first glance. Was this place just one giant armory? He would continue to follow the Kazekage until he presented the challenge; an old looking relic of a hammer with a wooden hammer. There were strange glyphs on it, so maybe there was something special about the old looking thing?

"So, just pick it up?"

It sounded easy enough, that is until Sousuke mentioned that not everything was as simple as it appeared. Of course, with Sousuke things could never just be as simple as they would appear. With a sigh he would approach the hammer and grasp the item with on hand, but then would quickly self correct as he chose to head his friend's warning. Now grasping the hammer with both hands, he would begin to pull upward and await to see if the challenge was one that just required the use of his raw physical strength.

"If this all works out... I will be requesting some help restructuring the Obsidian Palace's interior...."

OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
Mood Music
WiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Roku upon touching the hammer would find himself stunned. He would hear then the sounds of hammers banging against iron. The sound multiplied and multiplied and if Roku were to try and put his hands around his ears he would find that he could not. Instead he would find himself being punched in the face not by Sousuke, but something else. The thing that that had punched him was a Beast Man of sorts. His features were graced by cinders as he again punched Roku in the head. "Oi. Scrapper. Get your arse in gear."<i></i> He spoke to Roku. If Roku were to look down upon himself, he would find himself naked from the waist up. The force he was being pushed with was excessive. "Lissen you lil piss. I need you to get your arse in gear. Homura won't be pleased if I bring nada to show him."<i></i> Homura? He did in fact say Homura. Were these the memories of the hammer being played out.

The Beast Man in question would grab Roku by the hair and begin dragging him about. Roku was dragged by the hair. His baren chest would feel chips of something as he was dragged painfully. Roku if he reached out and grabbed what he wanted would find bone chips. "Sunder said make me a weapon. I says fine. Then I finds out it was Homura by proxy. I said piss on that. He wants slaves to finds the resources. I said. Fine."<i></i> They would arrive at a pit of metal. The man would throw Roku into the pit. He was surrounded by various coloured metals. "Scrapper pick something out for me. Get me some Ember Iron, then some Boltium. If you survive the heat, I'll show you something you'll carry with you to the grave. Ole Burner Fist has got something to each you. Live long enough and you'll be one of the longer living slaves. If yeh fail me, your corpse is gonna get clubbed so hard your pretty face and locks is gonna be lost forever."<i></i>

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Episode 6: 'Well This is Weird'| Journeymen Arc said:
[col]Roku figured there would be some trick to this whole hammer thing, Sousuke never did things the easy way. What he was not prepared for, however, was what would happen after touching the damn thing. The sound of hammer intensified, suddenly, and he was punched in the face. The punch was not once but twice, and when he looked around he would find a monsterish looking humanoid and himself naked. The manthing would spout off some dribble, broken language but would also name drop an Ancient that he had heard spouted off before; Homura.

Before he could process the situation any further, he was taken by his hair and drug forward. Now, sure, he wanted to freak out on this moment but deep down he wasn't sure if that would help. This clearly was some mystical, or maybe simply drug or genjutsu, related effect of the strange hammer. Acting out now, causing a scene, would he be benefiting himself? Probably not. So instead, he allowed the thing to yank at his hair down to the roots and pull him like some neanderthal. He was then cast into a pit of metals and tasked with finding various metals he had never heard of before.

"What sort of dumb shit little experience is this supposed to be? Is this a memory? Is this a memory of me, of the hammer, something else?"

His eyes would scan the metals, nothing really made sense to him.

"So am I supposed to use the magic of the cards to figure this out? Do I happen to have metal luck, and just pull some random pieces from the pile that I have never heard of before? What a load of horse shit."

His eyes would scan around before looking at some pieces that seemed like they could be right. So he would pick them up. He would then scan around until finding another set of materials that looked different than the ones he had picked earlier, and gathered them as well. He would then make his way over to the manthing and extend out the pieces he had gathered.

Was this right?
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
Mood Music
WiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Episode 6: 'Well This is Weird'| Journeymen Arc said:
[col]Roku figured there would be some trick to this whole hammer thing, Sousuke never did things the easy way. What he was not prepared for, however, was what would happen after touching the damn thing. The sound of hammer intensified, suddenly, and he was punched in the face. The punch was not once but twice, and when he looked around he would find a monsterish looking humanoid and himself naked. The manthing would spout off some dribble, broken language but would also name drop an Ancient that he had heard spouted off before; Homura.

Before he could process the situation any further, he was taken by his hair and drug forward. Now, sure, he wanted to freak out on this moment but deep down he wasn't sure if that would help. This clearly was some mystical, or maybe simply drug or genjutsu, related effect of the strange hammer. Acting out now, causing a scene, would he be benefiting himself? Probably not. So instead, he allowed the thing to yank at his hair down to the roots and pull him like some neanderthal. He was then cast into a pit of metals and tasked with finding various metals he had never heard of before.

"What sort of dumb shit little experience is this supposed to be? Is this a memory? Is this a memory of me, of the hammer, something else?"

His eyes would scan the metals, nothing really made sense to him.

"So am I supposed to use the magic of the cards to figure this out? Do I happen to have metal luck, and just pull some random pieces from the pile that I have never heard of before? What a load of horse shit."

His eyes would scan around before looking at some pieces that seemed like they could be right. So he would pick them up. He would then scan around until finding another set of materials that looked different than the ones he had picked earlier, and gathered them as well. He would then make his way over to the manthing and extend out the pieces he had gathered.

Was this right?
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
Mood Music
WiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Burner Fist looked over what Roku had brought him. He scratched his belly. He picked up the first piece of metal he looked over it. It was red and glowed softly. The monsterous being slammed it against the ground and placed his foot on it. He exerted pressure but in the mean time he also caused the metal to super heat and it began to sink through the floor. After a moment's wait he picked it up after removing his foot. "Ember Iron. Good stuff, Scrapper, I am slightly less disappointed in your piss-pot self now. Good Ember Iron absorbs the heat you applies to it and burns hotter see?"<i></i> What was once a glow was now brighter than before. The Ancient let out a laugh and placed it down. "I see you haven't melted yet either. I threw another into that pit and they didn't last two seconds. He promptly burst into flames. It was a hoot to see."<i></i> The regard for human life was clearly not held at all.

The next piece of metal Roku handed the lesser Ancient was a shining green colour. The creature took the piece looked at it, and then back handed Roku with it. Roku would have been flung back into the pit now. "You tit ass, I said Boltium not Zephyrite. Scrapper don't you know wind metals when you see them? Purple not green. You get it? You'll know it when you feel it. You'll get a slight jolt. Nothing to hurt you, much at least. Purple. Do it right, or I'll give you some of this again!"<i></i> Roku would find the pain strange. He had been bludgeoned yes, but the markers that would appear on him felt like cuts. Real bad paper cuts. If Roku were to turn and look to his left he would find a purple rock. It was giving off sparks, and it looked quite heavy to lift. If he were to touch it, he would find himself getting shocked slightly worse than what Burner Fist had meant. That was probably because Ancients had a higher tolerance for pain.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Episode 7: 'Your Rocks'| Journeymen Arc said:
[col]It would seem that Roku was half correct in his guess, with his blind luck paying off well in the beginning. The next mineral asked for would apparently be the wrong one, and the big bearded man thing would let him know just how wrong he was. Without hesitation the bearded asshole would backhand Roku, sending him flying backwards and back into the pit he was just working within. Roku would also receive a little lesson on what he should have been collecting. It was nice to receive concise instructions... several minutes past when it would have been helpful. Letting out a sigh he would look around and notice a pile that seemed to appear similar to what was asked by the bearded asshat. He would approach the pile, reach down and take a hold of one of the rocks. A sudden stinging sensation would surge throughout his body. His muscles would tense up as his grasp would be released. The rock would hit the ground.

A little sting my ass...

He would shake off the initial shock. Gritting his teeth would approach the pile, inhale deeply, and exhale slowly as he would lower down. Roku would then begin grabbing the rocks and securing them under his arms as quickly as he could. Each added rock, another surge of pain would burn through him with the intensity increasing. After nabbing up an amount he believed would impress the bearded douche, or at least the most he could stomach, he would begin to slowly make his way back to the lower ancient. Upon the body of Roku, well the body he was using at this time, his muscles could be seen spasming randomly. His veins would also begin to emerge to the surgace of the skin, becoming more defined and noticeable especially around the eyes, upon the neck and arms of the man. Each step felt like a hellish eternity, but he would not stop. He would continue onward.

"Here...."

I hate this place and I hate this old looking fuck...

"...are..."

He was now nearing Burner Fist. His face was noticeably changing colors from the pain.

"...your..."

Finally reaching the man thing, he would let go of the rocks from under his arms sending them crashing to the ground.

"YOUR FUCKING ROCKS!"

There would be a guttural undertone to his yell, almost primal as his bloodshot eyes glared up at the one who had made the request. Roku was not enjoying this bizarre-o world adventure.
OOC:
MFT - 415 words
|

Personal Data
Fight Data
Mood Music
WiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Burner Fist thought that what the little man saying was perhaps pain induced. He was probably some little nutter who when beaten decided to get ballsy. The flame Ancient, for that is indeed was Burner Fist was would look at what Roku had brought him. He was grinning now. He scratched his ass now. Burner Fist was not of one of the higher courts of the likes. He tapped his button nose, and held an index finger over one nostril, and then snorted. A small fireball would be shot out and onto Roku's chest. It burned, and it hurt. "Put your attitude in the gutter Scrapper. It's whure you belong with the likes of yer kind."<i></i> Burner Fist reached forward and would grab Roku by the face. His thumb covering the right side, and the rest of his hand on the left. He would then waggle Roku's face sideways. "I'm sorry for troubling you Mr. Burner Fist. I sloppy slave will be a good little boy now. I'll behave and learn from you, and then go fight for you when the time comes because of some arse face clown."<i></i>

Roku would be seeing the technique of Burner Fist. It was a brutish style. It would seem unrefined as it lacked grace in many forms, but the results of it would not be denied. The weaponry and brutish armours were using the weight to its advantage and deliver crushing blows. The scenes would begin to speed up as Roku would find himself put into the gladiator pits with weapons and armours made by the Ancient. He survived and prospered. Burner Fist made profits, and overtime Roku would be forced fed more and more techniques. He learned how to not only forge weapons and armours of Burner Fists's design but he learned how to wield them. Perhaps though it was maybe not the smartest thing to do. Teaching a human techniques that had allowed Ancients to assert dominance and power over humans. It wasn't at all a bad idea...

The memories would end and Roku would find himself on the floor against a wall staring back at Sousuke who was sitting across from him who was toying with some sort of plasma construct. He would stare at Roku awaiting for one of two things to happen. First Roku to freak the hell out, or the other being Roku firing off a series of snarky remarks.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Episode 8: 'There and Back'| Journeymen Arc said:
[col]It seemed his captor, well now that was an interesting point of contention on whether or not this was really his body he was in or if he was just having things play out through his eyes, was pleased with his bounty but disapproving of the words of Roku.

But are those my words? They sound like my words, the felt like my words but yet I know this isn't real. Or is this real?! Am I currently sent to this time or dimension or am I just watching play by play?! Well... screw it...

These were the thoughts passing through his head after he received a fireball to the chest and then was held and mimed to say the apologies and praise of Burner Fist. It was probably for the best that he was in his own world during that time. After that moment, he would then find himself watching Burner Fist work. He was an Ancient, so there were aspects to what he could do in terms of strength that would not directly correlate to what the human Roku could do, but still there was artistry to the figure slamming away at the materials. This is what Roku wanted. This was a calling he had been feeling deep within him. Not just building, but literally pouring his soul, his essence, into an item. Making not just wares or weapons but making extensions of his being. Creating pieces of himself. He wanted that, maybe even more than he knew. This talk with Sousuke, that veered to this random situation, was meant to be just a questioning of interest. Now he found himself observing a rude sack of shit ancient but in admiration.

In what seemed like an entirity, and at the same time not all that long, he would watch and learn from the Ancient. The crafting and forging styles that surpassed humanity. It was hard, it was arduous, and it was not filled with any compliments. He was not just forging but also wearing the armor and utilizing the weapons as he fought in an arena. Day in and day out, this was now his life. And just like that, it would all end and his eyes would open. He would be back in the Journeyhall. His eyes would turn to Sousuke.

"I need a drink..."

And would fall silent as he just sort of stared off into the distance trying to process what all he had experienced.
OOC:
MFT - 415 words
|

Personal Data
Fight Data
Mood Music
WiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"A drink?"<i></i> Sousuke would ask, "You know, I think I could do with one too."<i></i> He added as he got up and stretched. Roku had been out for forty minutes or so. "Now are you saying that because of what happened, or is it because of what has happened lately? Honestly? I should probably be drinking more often considering what has been happening and revealing itself unto me lately too."<i></i> He thought about it for a while. "Not today. Still got plenty to do today."<i></i> He would help Roku up at the very least. Sousuke did not know what memories lurked in the hammer, or what exactly Roku saw. Each of the hammers had a lesson tied to it. The hammer in turn would bond with the wielder. "You may as well get used to those happening. They will happen plenty. The visions that is. Maybe they are visions, maybe they're history being played out in the form of a recording. No two people share the same experience. What matters though is the experience is a singular event that expands over a particular time."<i></i> He explained.

"One drink."<i></i> He would rule. "Sometime you and I are going to have a long winded conversation over the course of several drinks."<i></i> With that Sousuke would see Roku to a bar. Not a dive bar, but a decent one. He hoped Roku would be sane enough to explain to him what he had experienced.

[Topic concluded]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back