Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's that Time again [Suzume, Medical Examination]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Medical examinations: it was something unavoidable from any shinobi, even medical personal. A med-nin in training was given the honor of examining a mistress of time. Akazukin possesses an extremely rare doujutsu called the Tokeigan or clock eye. It is only in her one eye and as the name suggests it resembles a clock. The clock in her left eye even told the correct time, however the hands would moves strangely when she uses certain powers. The Tokeigan gifts her with quite an array of unusual abilities. She uses them on a daily basis to the point that some people would say she abuses them, However she considers it merely practice. Any skill can get rusty without constant training.

She was on time for her exam as she normally is for most things. The receptionist calls her name and begins the repeated speech given to everyone, “your examination will begin shortly. Please proceed up to the third floor through the elevators on your right. Room 345, ju…” ‘Yeah yeah I know the routine.’ The second hand in her left eye spins forward as she fast forwards to the end of the spiel. “...disciplinary action from village administration." ‘wait hold on go back a little.’ Akazukin then rewinds just a little. “I remind you to answer all questions truthful...” ‘Oh, okay.’ Akazukin then goes and walks to the elevator before the woman could finish her lines.

Once she gets to the designated room she doesn’t even bother to open the door, but instead uses her Reality Shift to just walk through it. Akazukin does this in a way that only her body was able to pass through, thus leaving all her cloths outside in the hall. When she first learn the trick this was the unfortunate outcome; she has some rather embarrassing memories for it. It took some practice to get it right, but she has to admit it doing it this way makes stripping fast and easy.

Akazukin dawns the bland hospital gown before opening the door and quickly gathers her things. She places her belongs into the a plastic bag and the goes to sit on the bed. Sitting with her legs crossed she stares at the clock waiting for this Medical shinobi to begin the examination.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sunagakure was by no means a small village. On rare boring occasions, sitting in her room alone, she pondered why it was still called a village at all. It was certainly large enough to by a city by now. Soon's Haven was considered a city, and with all of the above ground construction that had gone on for the past few years, perhaps it was time for the village to finally evolve into its next stage. All of that to say, it was hardly surprising when she found an unfamiliar name on her list of examinations for the week.

Garbed in a white coat, complete with stethoscope draped around her neck, she eventually made her way to the examination room. With a quick knock, she held the clipboard to her chest and swung the door open. "Good morning, I am Oushi-Ouja Suzume, and I will be here to administer your examination." This greeting was ritualistic at this point, one she had nearly made in inappropriate circumstances before, given how deeply it had been burnt into her mind. Some patients were more difficult than others, and so it was a pleasant surprise to see the woman already dressed and sitting on the bed for a change.

"To start, we will begin with a few simple measurements. Weight, height, vision. The basics." She gestures in turn to the scale, a height chart and a visual chart in turn as she walked over towards the first of the tests. "So, just come over here and lets go ahead and get this under way." Suzume offered the girl a pleasant smile, gesturing for her to step onto the weight balanced scale. "I hope you are doing well this morning?" She asked, trying to make polite conversation, though it too was more formality than any actual desire to know. A friendly patient was much better for the procedures than a reluctant one.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The mednin finally arrives which brings a smile to Akazukin’s face. It feels like she has been waiting here forever, but that might be due to her sensitivity to the passage of time. She can almost feel each second ticking. “Good morning.” She responds in kind. Akazukin was one of those shinobi who transferred from one branch to another and thus she was unsure of the exact rank of the person examining her. The name Oushi sounds familiar but she cannot place her finger on it. Either way she was not about to question her examiner. “Let's get this over with shall we.”

Naturally we start with the basics, though sometimes she does find the act a little tiresome. Akazukin looks exceptionally young for her age; she’s an adult but looks like a teenager. It is believed that this is due to the influence of the demon’s corruption. She have been 157 cm for the past twenty years and does not see that changing anytime soon. She hopes her weight was back to normal. “Trust me I was not looking forward to this. I’ve heard of women losing their metabolism after pregnancy.” Akazukin did not deliver them here, but opted to stay at home with a midwife.

When Akazukin said she wanted to get this over with she was not kidding. The hands in her one eye spins around like mad and a greyed out version of her appears. This was a temporal echo of her standing at the front desk listening to the receptionist. Her past self stood on the scale while she herself stood back against the wall next to the height chart. It would not surprise her if this Suzume gave her a look. “What can I say? I’m a multitasker.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back