Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's the end my friends [Going Inactive]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the world has been turned upside down it has forced a new perspective on mankind, or at the very least myself. Patterns emerge and I found myself debating this time and time again. I quickly began to realize things I thought were important to me, such as NC, were actually hindrances to the things that are truly important. This lapse in activity, coupled with real world problems helped, or forced rather, a perspective change. That's not to say that I think NC is unimportant or worth while, but I can see clearly now it's correct place in my life. I have enjoyed these past years with the people here, the relationships forged, the people we've lost along the way. But in the end, all things must come to just that. I know that I am leaving some of you high and dry, so to speak, but if I continually put this on hold and wait until i'm "free" to do so it will just never happen. I have no plans on ever returning, I give Sand Council full control over Kaen. And I give full control of my NPC, Sabaku to Kasen, or better known as Megami, Guardian of Lightning. Never forget what is truly important my friends, the love we reflect outwards and the people we give it to. So with a heavy heart a bid thee farewell. I love you all deeply. I shall remember this place, and all of you, fondly.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back