Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's Time to Move On [Leaving Country]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After the long duration of this tournament and the many experiences and memories that we had made and experienced, it was time for Lady Hinoka and I to depart from this country and move along with our plan. As stated some time in the past, she would head home to Wind Country with the Byakko Guards and report to the Byakko Clan and the village the results of the tournament. I, on the other hand, would be heading to Earth Country as I had some things that I needed to do before heading back home that were pre-approved prior to the tournament; the main one was simply paying my respects to my parents as it had been years since I last visited them and it was long overdue. While going alone was likely not the best thing to do especially with the news likely spreading of me winning the tournament like wildfire, I needed the alone time for myself to relax and reflect on things. Besides, Lady Hinoka and my guards would be perfectly fine going back to Wind Country without me and they could take all the souvenir and other purchases with no problems.

It had been fun and enjoyable vacation in this country, but it was time to close the book on this chapter and write a new one.

[Topic entered and left in 1 hour with NPC, Aikayume Hinoka, and PC, Byakko Kyuji. Country left in 1 hour.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back