Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's Time to Save the World Together [Intervillage Medical Meeting]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was the day that many individuals that would fill this room had been waiting for. While many people from across the world had gathered to witness the World Martial Arts Tournament in Tea Country, there were a small group of individuals that soon would be behind closed doors with Lady Aikayume Hinoka and myself as we conducted the first intervillage medical meeting between Konohagakure, Kumogakure, and Sunagakure. This meeting had been a long time coming there had been attempts in the past to meet prior to today, but they had fallen through due to individuals being too busy, a disagreement on where to have it, or the date and time that we would have it. Luckily, this tournament being hosted by Tea County sprang up when it did as we finally had a neutral location to sit down and discuss with one another the future of our villages primarily from our medical insight and also to see what we could do to help the world around us be better than it currently was. As of now, our villages barely spoke to one another in a triad while the Hidden Leaf and Hidden Cloud seemed from what I overheard to be in a form of alliance already.

In all honesty, only time would truly tell the story about how our meeting went with one another. Fortunately, all the information pertaining to the meeting had been given to them immediately after the first round of battles in the tournament and it appeared that we would all be meeting today, a few days prior to the second round of the tournament. This information had been sent to each Medical Sennin representative along with their respective leader of their village. The information had also been passed along to my own leader, Sunahoshi Katsuo, if he decided he wished to attend this meeting. If one could see the letters sent, it stated their names along with the time of 1 PM on this day in the conference room on the first floor of the establishment that Hinoka and I were staying at for the duration of the tournament. It also would state to arrive promptly and to leave all weapons at the door as we were not here to have a brawl with one another. Brawling could be saved for the tournament or in the streets after we were concluded with our meeting.

As they would arrive, they would see a rectangular, mahogany-colored table in the middle of the room with some sugary treats like cookies and brownies sitting on trays for them to take as they wished as they entered the room. The room was nicely air-conditioned and the temperature was sitting at a comfortable level as they entered if they were on time. If they were paying close enough attention to their surroundings, they would see our meeting room had no windows to show us what was occurring in the outside world, but the walls were decorated with unique images that were a suitable substitute. As for myself, I was dressed in black formal attire barring my white dress shirt as my hair was tied in the back and my beautiful emerald-like vixen eyes would look at each one of them as they came in while a smile crept onto my face. As for my friend and assistant, Hinoka, she was pretty much wearing the same thing as I was aside from having a gray shirt underneath her jacket instead of a white one with no tie.
OOC:
  • MFT: 585
  • Let's have fun as I am excited to begin this!

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The medical conference had been the only true reason for participating in the Kurosawa tournament, to brawl for entertainment never settled well on her conscious; merely playing the role expected of her. Daintily she strolls through the pathways heading towards the favorable destination, although occasionally the medical kunoichi stutters in her ventures, allowing herself to indulge on foreign delicacies. In a ginger mood, she withdraws a dango stick from her mouth, the morsel had not been long for the world, "A much different taste than those found in Konohagakure!" she affirms aloud to no one particular.

Hesitating in her footwork, the maiden pivots about to search for the locks of a honey dew blonde, surely he wouldn't have been late to an important occasion; although the Suyashi of the past would have. Medical Chief in training, a definite hope she held close to the heart - after all she had become fond of him, as if a younger brother. "Suyashi-san, I know you are nearby! I am very well of your capabilities to close large distances in the blink an eye, but no showy entrances!" the Sennin cusps her hands together to shout across the roaring crowds, drawing the attention of a few odd glances. Never the least, Mikasa had been subjected to plenty of attention since arriving and advancing onto the next stage of the tournament, only adding to the fact.

Continuing forward, the maiden maneuvers through the bustling streets once more towards the meeting location. Diligently her hands smooth out annoying wrinkles on her ivory medical jacket. On the ridge of her nose the obsidian eye wear is pressed upwards to snug firmly against the flesh and her platinum hair in a neat braid resting across the front of her shoulder. First impression meant everything in the eyes of the Sennin, to be tardy and disheveled would be nothing more than a disappointment - an embarrassment for Konohagakure.

Little to no surprise, upon arrival would her arms raise upwards to grasp at the sky as she is patted down to ensure no foul play afoot. Unfortunately a scalpel and syringe would be confiscated, although in Mikasa's defense items she normally held in her pockets when performing field work. Once granted the green light, so to speak, she steps forward to greet the air conditioned room and possessing one flaw she hated the most in the entire world. There were no windows in the conference room and let her baffled in a mixture of emotions. Creakingly, the Sennin's head turns to search for medical shinobi floating in her wake, a grimace is given.

Doing her utmost to ignore her situation, her facial expression lighten ups considerably. An aura of warmth radiates outwards, those within a foot or two of her would undergo a calming sensation. Often defined as a tickling of the senses. Taking notice of the sweets on the table, she made a mental note to help herself at a later stage, however introductions were in order. Extending her non-gloved hand outwards, she approaches her future opponent in the tournament, the Sunagakure medical lead, "It is pleasure to finally meet face to face. I am Tsukasa Mikasa, head of the Konohagakure Medical Corporation." a light pause, "I've been looking forward to today."
<i>​
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was going to be an interesting fact of life to join in this... but Suyashi hadnt woke up the same time Mikasa left for the meeting. In between rounds she was such an important member of society. He respected her as such, but none of that mattered when he was starting the day off on the wrong foot. his alarm didnt go off and he'd thought he'd overslept. It took for Aki to step on his lower abdomen to wake the boy before he'd shake the 'rust' of sleep off. "Ehh! AKI! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? Gah... Mikasa would have woke me up if it was that impor-..", lifting his nose he would smell that Mikasa wasnt even close. 'Crap... there goes that.' the Medic would scurry up to his feet before huffing and fixing a small bowl of rice that he'd had the previous day with a few pieces of tomato and duck sauce. Not the best breakfast... but it would suffice.

Minutes later...

Dressed in a green Kimono with his weaponry snug against his body in cast things popped off... but Suyashi wasnt too worried about all that. This was common ground for all the villages. Especially Moon, Sand, and Cloud. He'd heard alot of people from all countries were here but this was something that he would feel... could rise tensions in case a particular village was winning over others. It didnt matter honestly, Leaf was strong. And didnt take a back seat to anyone... or so Suyashi thought. He'd not shown up for the first round but he'd heard Mikasa'd won her fight with relative ease. He made his way through the village with Aki back at the apartment... he felt like he'e been here for years. Or that this tournament had gone on for longer than anticipated. Alas, none of that Sushi paid attention to, he was just ready for the whole thing to be over. Then he could get to the important missions.

The room was luxurious, adorned with sweets, and chocolates, but the thinness of the group that showed up. 'The blonde is cute... but this is time to be professional. Gotta make Mikasa look good.', he'd huff to himself before straightening his garments and appearing behind Mikasa's shadow before stepping to her side and bowing to them both, "I apologize for my tardiness... I am Minamoto Suyashi of the Konoha Medical corps.", nodding he'd manage to look to Akujin and then Mikasa before standing straight and looking around. "Alittle dead in here, eh?"

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako sighed mentally as she forced her hands to once more refrain from picking at the hems of her outfit. Before departing for the World Tournament, Tsuyoshi Junko, Kumogakure’s Medical Sennin received, invitation to meet with some of the highest members of Konoha and Suna’s medical community. Newly curious to the outside world, Kahako asked if she could attend the illustrious event as well, hoping to learn more about the medical branches of other countries for both personal and professional reasons.

A small, almost child-like part of her was nervous to be meeting fellow shinobi such as this. Even though she too was a Medical Sennin at one point, she never truly felt the weight of leadership or the prestige. A short tenure would do that to a person. So even though she knew there was no reason to be intimidated by these people, her heart still felt the need to patter itself into a small frenzy.

As one of the employees of the establishment directed her to the conference room, she smoothed the non-existent wrinkles from the gold kimono she chose to wear today and smothered her nerves into submission. Intricate patterns of small, silver clouds were hand-sewn into the outfit’s many folds. The hiyoki underneath was an emboldened red, chosen by her clan attendants to contrast both the shimmering outer layer and her emerald eyes. In her hair, a pin in the shape of her family’s crest neatly pulled stray hair from her face, completing the look and the message she she was trying to convey.

With the short commute to the room complete, and no weapons on her body with which to confiscate, she opened the door softly, surveying the room and noting the three strangers who were clearly from one of the three hidden villages invited to this event. Her entry seemed to have paused the short round of introductions if only for a moment as the one male in the room rose from a courteous bow. While his name and face were unknown to her, the two women she knew as competitors in the tournament, their wins quickly becoming the main form of gossip throughout the city.

“Greetings,” she started, bowing to the three in the room with an almost regal grace. Her hands crossed delicately one over the other at her upper thigh, her back straight as was expected of a woman born into a higher class. “I am Shinrya-Kogami Kahako, Medical Chief of Kumogakure.” Raising from her bow, she extended a small and gentle smile to the three of them. The warmth of it extended to her eyes. “My Sennin, Tsuyoshi-sama has been delayed by his duties, and should be arriving shortly. But it is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance.”

It was a beautifully placed lie mixed with an honest eagerness to actually meet with these people. She left before Junko with the intention of ensuring the meeting was exactly as it should have been. Her training as a member of the Sentou screaming at her that if it were a trap, she would be caught in it, and not one of the leaders of her village. ‘Trust, but verify’ was a lesson her people had to learn repeatedly and in a very hard way.

She was glad to have listened to her instincts. Hidden by her warm smile, the knowledge that there was only one way in and out of the room was both comforting and unnerving. Only one door to watch, and yet, only one way to escape without destroying something. She would make sure to sit in a spot to where she could keep an eye on it at all times.
OOC: As of this thread, Tsuyoshi Junko is still Medical Sennin. Kahako does not take the role until after the tournament

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As my eyes closed momentarily, my mind began to wonder if this meeting among the respective leaders of the three biggest villages in the world would prove to be a stepping stone to greater things among the villages and if it truly would be an asset to us all or more of a liability. Considering all the planning that had to be made prior to actually having the meeting in the first place, I truthfully was a little wishy-washy about the entire thing as it seemed like we were not going to be able to even come into it with a clear mind. However, the time that we spent in this room today would hopefully prove that my initial thoughts were false and that I was just overthinking and worrying far too much about things as I often did. Only time would truly prove to everyone that showed up if this scheduled meeting would amount to anything or if it was going to be a measuring contest as many things in life often were especially when it came to comparing villages and fighting prowess. While I was worrying about things, Lady Hinoka of the Aikayume seemed quite relaxed in her position in the room as she had told me as we walked to the room earlier to not worry about anything as the worst that would stem from this meeting was we didn't reach an agreement and we went on with our lives as normal; she was not exactly incorrect but still my mind would wander.

Fortunately for our sake, it would not take long after we entered the room for the other members of their respective villages to begin to shuffle into the room as well. The first individual that would enter the room was the elegant woman that I would be facing in the next round of the tournament from the Hidden Leaf Village: Tsukasa Mikasa. In a show of respect towards me, she would approach me with her non-gloved hand extended and introduce herself to me which I would return with my own hand shaking hers and simply stating with a smile: "Byakko Kyuji, head chief of the Medical Branch of Sunagakure. Pleasure to meet you and I look forward to seeing how this meeting turns out." At the very least, she was polite and respectful which made me feel like we could at least have a civil discussion with one another even if we didn't necessarily agree. But before I could really think about anything else, a blonde shinobi would appear beside Lady Mikasa and bow his head to us all introducing himself as Minamoto Suyashi who was also from the Hidden Leaf which I simply gave a warm smile to as well as I could not properly introduce myself to him as another shinobi would quickly enter the room and bow after he rose. This shinobi was from Kumogakure, the third village expected to come to the meeting, and she would introduce herself as a medical chief who went by the name Shinrya-Kogami Kahako. She also would state that it was a pleasure to meet them all and that her Sennin, Tsuyoshi Junko was running a little late which did not exactly put his village in the best light, but I knew how our duties often conflicted with things so I would allow him a little bit more time before we formally began our meeting with one another.

As we waited however, I would properly introduce Lady Hinoka and myself to the rest of them in a sign of respect to them as they have graciously done the same to us in a manner that I was not truly expecting. Taking a step back towards Hinoka, she would take a step forward so we were standing side to side as I began the introductions to them. "Good afternoon, fellow shinobi from Kumogakure and Konohagakure. It is our pleasure to hold this meeting with you all and I hope that together, we can work for a better future for not just our own villages, but for the world. I am Byakko Kyuji, the head medical chief of Sunagakure and a contestant in this World Martial Arts Tournament who will face Lady Mikasa of the Hidden Leaf in the next few days. I look forward to our match, but more importantly, look forward to the results of this match today. This lady beside me will do her own introduction, but before she does, we will wait a little bit for Tsuyoshi Junko before we begin, but we will not wait all day." I would state and explain to them with a warm welcoming smile on my face as I put my hands behind my back and looked to my assistant for her introduction.

"As Lord Kyuji stated already, I am also looking forward to seeing how this meeting plays out as well. She worked quite hard to get this to all come together and I know that it has been on her mind since she initially sent our her Byakko Family's tiger cubs to the Hidden Leaf and Hidden Cloud. Let's all do our best here. As for who I am, I am Aikayume Hinoka, the personal assistant and good friend of Byakko Kyuji. While I am not a medical shinobi myself, Kyuji asked me to come along to write down the details of this meeting so we can present it to our Kazekage when we are back in our home regardless of the outcome of this meeting." She would explain and state as well before turning back to me to continue the introductions and beginning of this meeting. After all, I knew who each one of them were now, but they had not properly introduced themselves to one another which I had noted and simply would say: "You know Lady Hinoka and I now. You should introduce yourselves to one another. Also, I appreciate the respect given to me in the form of a handshake and bows, but you need not be so formal with me. I understand that I am from one of the well-known clans of the Hidden Sand, but I am not one who enjoys flaunting that around in public. If you wish to continue, I will not stop you, but I am letting you know that it is not needed nor is it disrespectful if you do not."
OOC:
  • MFT: 1065 Words
  • Let's continue the fun!
  • I am giving Junko this round of posting to get involved before we begin the meeting officially ^^
  • Seeing as there are potentially going to be 5 of us, there need not be a posting order. Just do not post more than once a round ^^

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Delicate movements give way to the traditions of Kumogakure, Shinrya Kahako moves with such grace that Suyashi seemed overbearing; at least in the mind of the Medical head of Konohagakure. Daintily her hands clap together, digits intertwining to create a prison as she bows in return to the polite kunoichi. On an entirely unrelated note, the notion of the Medical Chief being the head of the Medical corporation was an item she wish were true in her own village. In the mind of the maiden, Sennin should be those who travel from village to village with pupils to allow an unprecedented growth to those who were deemed capable of becoming natural leaders. Perhaps this were a topic to be discussed with the Hokage at a later stage.

Settling into a chair, she glances around the room to her fellow medical colleges, curious if Tsuyoshi Junko were to make an appearance. "I mean no disrespect, Shinrya-san, but perhaps we do not need to wait for Tsuyoshi-san. In the past I sent Suyashi-san to aid the village of Kumogakure and after a year he returned with not a single word on the matter. Furthermore, he was sent originally sent to cooperate with to establish a solution for your predicament and the files returned were the very same I saw initially." begins in a dove tone, glancing towards the Medical Chief of Konohagakure. This wasn't meant to begin a trifle between the two villages, more so as a means to excuse the absence of Junko, as it appeared once more he was unavailable for whatever series of events held his attention.

"I am unsure of the hierarchy of Kumogakure, but I believe your expert opinion and words to be near equivalent to that of a branch leader. After all, I am certain you are an expert in your field. Surely we can catch up Tsuyoshi-san when he arrives?" she suggests with a thin smile, leaning towards his lack of attendance. In fact, she would much rather have Kahako act as head.

Concerning Byakko Kyuji's words, Mikasa was never a true fan of prestigious clans and failed to understand the importance of them. From a medical and scientific stand point, there was nothing interesting outside of the differential genetics that allow various discrepancies with jutsu; not to mention Kekkai Genkai. Dismissing the thought she crosses her legs daintily, extending her digits to grasp a hold of a tasty treat, a standard cookie. Under normal circumstances she would take actual bites from the delectable, however Kahako made her question otherwise, in a good sense. Reasonable nibbles ensue, but not prior to a napkin being placed over on her lap to collect any stray crumbs. To keep her mind occupied until the official meeting began, orange juice would be her beverage of juice and the expression of bliss overtakes her features.​
<i>​
</i>

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As time began to pass, Kahako quickly realized that her intention of arriving early turned into an actuality of her possibly being the only one there. Quickly taking their seats, she internally began to worry over Junko’s absence. He wasn’t often late, and the idea of him not showing up at all was unlike him. Well… to her knowledge at least.

However, as minutes passed and the suggestion established to proceed anyway was verbalized, Kahako tapped her finger against her chin for but a second before conceding. “Hmm… indeed, I am inclined to agree, Mikasa-sama, I too would not wish to hold this meeting up any further.” The brunette paused lifting her hands for the others to see. “If you will permit me…” she started a series of handseals, fast enough to get the job done quickly, but slow enough to for anyone with basic ANBU training to recognize the simple Snapshot Jutsu.

“I had intended to be Kumogakure’s secretary for this meeting, but now I may fully engage in the conversation without worry.” She explained with a sincere smile as her eyes held a soft blue glow that was her chakra. “Though, I must apologize in advance. I have recently returned to the field after a few years of leave and am not the current Sesshou of my branch. Second-in-command, I guess I could say. While I have an acceptable grasp of the goings on from my previous tenure as Sennin, I am somewhat behind on nuances of current events outside of direct dealings.”
Kahako set aside a mental note to ask later what the Leaf medical chief meant exactly by ‘predicament.’ Kahako had her theories, and thereby worries, but digging into the various issues going on in Kumogakure was not exactly the first topic of conversation she wished to bring up. It was then Kahako noticed Mikasa reached for a small snack. A cookie. Simple in its design. Possibly sugar or some light lemon flavor that tingled the senses.

Scanning the small, but beautiful arrangement of refreshments, Kahako realized with growing internal dread that everything was sweet. From the stack of cookies that Mikasa drew from to the baked chocolate brownies to the pitcher of orange juice that sat innocently with tiny white paper cups next to it. It was all sweet.

Oh gracious, merciful Raiden and glorious Shinbatsu, rest his ascended soul… please let it not be an insult in Suna to refrain from eating food given to you.

As her eyes swiftly left the array of food, her dainty smile stretched a bit wider. “So… Byakko-san,” she started. “Why don’t we begin? According to my superior the hope here is to nurture an amicable relationship between our village’s medical institutions, no?”

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stalling for time, it was a necessary evil when someone was running late to an appointment or one did not know what to talk about once they were face to face with someone. Fortunately for everyone in the room, it appeared that we all were on the same understanding to continue the meeting as Lady Mikasa and Lady Kahako had appeared to come to an agreement that the Sesshou, as she called herself, would be the fill-in head for her village. She would even turn her attention to me and ask me the reasoning for why we were here today in Tea Country in this elegant room with these excellent, delightful treats sitting and begging for us to consume them. With a simple, warm, gentle smile on my face and nodding at Lady Hinoka, I would proceed to take my spot at the table loosing my tie a little bit as my Aikayume friend would take the seat beside me and we could officially begin this meeting that we all had been waiting a long time for.

Closing my eyes, I would nod and begin to respond: "You are correct, Lady Kahako. The purpose of this meeting is to form an amicable relationship between the medical branches of the three villages that are represented here in the hopes that we can work together to provide a better future to our own villages and the world. As we know, our villages have seen much turmoil and destruction throughout history and it has often taken each country and the hidden village within it a significant amount of time to rebuild after a conflict has ensued from humanity or nature." Pausing momentarily, I would tap the side of my head to give myself a moment to think and gather my thoughts. This was a meeting of the heads of the medical branches of Leaf, Cloud and Sand after all and I needed to articulate to the best of my ability my words so that we all got what we wanted out of this meeting initially and long term. After a few moments, I would open my eyes looking first at Mikasa and then Kahako with my gorgeous vixen-like green eyes as I continued: "My hope from this meeting is for us to discuss the possibility of forming an alliance or pact if you prefer one word over the other. Through this alliance, we would be able to share medical knowledge with each other along with possibly having inter-village cross-training for our medics so they can work with ally shinobi from foreign nation. A possible alliance would also allow us to share our treatment procedures and also provide a possible trade route for us to exchange materials that we would need to successfully utilize each other's treatments along with aiding our villages with alternative means if our traditional methods do not work."

Pausing once more after my comments, I would rise from my seat and proceed down to the end of the table with the sweets snatching a cookie or two into my grasp eyeing the delicious delight and what joy it would bring me once I consumed it. But before I did, I would look back at them once again and say: "In the end, I would like to see our medical institutions working together for the betterment of their village and the world regardless of what else is troubling our villages or us personally. That is why I called for this meeting in this country. I realize it may seem far-fetched or idiotic, but you both are bright-minded individuals or you would not be representing your villages here today. I believe we can work together to establish something that benefits each village individually and together. What say you two?"

As soon as I finished speaking, I would take a bite of one of my cookies and proceed back to my seat dusting off the crumbs that accumulated onto my shirt awaiting their responses to my call for this meeting. I absolutely could not wait to hear what they felt about this and see if they truly could see the same future as me or if I was running a pipe dream here alone. Considering that the initial two individuals who responded to the letters from my feline cubs were not at this meeting, it truly would be an unpredictable and interesting meeting at the very least. Hopefully, everything would work out in the end for everyone and we could all leave here without anything hurt in the process.
OOC:
  • Sorry for the wait!
  • MFT: 756 Words

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

”Door open, signs of distress, yet no one heard a thing.” Junko thought as the scene played through his head. It was no telling what happen, but the truth would surely come out. Junko would make sure of it. Giving over to the proper authorities, Junko made sure to request updates on the investigation for Raku’s whereabouts.

Afterwards, Junko was immediately approached by tournament officials that informed the sennin that he’d be taking Raku’s place in the tournament seeing as he was set as the alternate. Nodding and accepting the responsibility, Junko was about to move forward, but apparently he had to go through a screening process to be cleared for the fight. Looking at his watch, Junko shook his head. He’d be late for his meeting and couldn’t contact Kahako to let her know what was going on. Sighing, the sennin would focus on the things he could control and move forward as fast as he could.

. . . Sometime later

Entering the building wearing his normal suit attire with minor adjustments to the gold trimming, Junko was escorted to the meeting location. After searching for weapons and coming up empty, Junko was given the ok to enter. Twisting the knob and entering the room, Junko was met with many eyes. ”Medical sennin of Kumogakure, Tsuyoshi Junko. Sorry for my lateness. A few things came up and now I’ll be entering the tournament this upcoming round.” Junko said as he took a seat. ”I’d hate to hold things up any further and ready to get down to business.”

Topic Entered

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
...As I waited for a response from the representatives in the room, the doorknob would turn as another figure entered the room. He certainly was dressed somewhat elegantly as he would introduce himself to us all as Tsuyoshi Junko, the Medical Sennin of Kumogakure. While he was late to an important meeting in my eyes, he explained that he would be joining the tournament for his village in the upcoming round which prompted a simple nod from me as I understood. After all, my village initially had one of their Sennin entered into the contest, but he withdrew at the last minute which required a significant amount of paperwork to be conducted allegedly from my sources. Besides, the meeting had merely only begun and he truly did not miss anything aside from introductions which could easily be done again in mere seconds.

From my seat, I would give a soft smile to him and simply say: "It is good to finally meet you, Junko. I am the one who sent out the letters months ago through my tiger cubs which told me that you treated them nicely with some food. I appreciate your generosity to them as they were still young and naive back then, but they have grown much since then. You have not really missed much in the way of our meeting as I just began it a few moments earlier, but I am sure that you didn't hear any of it." No, it was obvious that he did not hear any of it unless he had been using some form of jutsu to spy on our conversation while he was handling his business which was highly unlikely. Besides even if he was hesitant or concerned about this meeting, he would not have left his fellow shinobi alone with complete strangers if it would risk her livelihood.

Following this thought process, I would continue speaking: "As your Medical Chief mentioned, this meeting is to form an amicable relationship between the medical branches in the hopes of providing a better future to our own villages and the world. My hope is to form an alliance or pact between our villages. Through this, we would be able to share our village's medical knowledge with one another and have a form of cross-training between our medical shinobi. A possible alliance would also allow us to share our treatment procedures and also provide a possible trade route for us to exchange materials that we would need to successfully utilize each other's treatments along with aiding our villages with alternative means if our traditional methods do not work. I look forward to working with you and Lady Mikasa, Kahako and Hinoka in this meeting and hopefully having something to report back to my Kazekage when all is said and done."

As soon as I finished, I would fold my arms in front of me and close my eyes giving a simple nod or two. Yes, this is all that I wanted from this meeting considering the circumstances in Wind Country with the Daimyo were less than ideal and being an Oracle, I thirsted for knowledge that I could add to our library's collection for the present and future generations to use. Of course, personal gains would be expected from the Hidden Leaf and Hidden Cloud as well, I was aware of that. In the end however, I could only hope we could work together to better our branches in our respective villages while receiving our own personal gains from the meeting considering without us in our villages, the death tolls would be quite higher and humanity probably would not have survived as long as it had already.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

”Nice to finally meet you. I definitely enjoyed the little white tiger cubs. I grew up with felines and was fortunate to bond with them by blood. So all felines are practically family to me. Aside from that, it’s nice to know that I haven’t missed too much.” Junko said before giving a nod. With the floor being back open to Akujin, she’d proceed with catching Junko up.

Apparently an alliance was desired. Between the three villages, medical knowledge, training, treatment procedures, and materials would be exchanged. It sounded good . . . As all dreams usually did, but some things needed to be brought forth.

”Hmm. . .” Junko said leaning back in his chair a bit. Looking to leaf personnel, to kahako, and then back to Akujin, the sennin continued. ”Currently, an alliance is already formed through the medical field of leaf and cloud. It sprouted from years back when umashi was a medical sennin. We sat down and had a chat like this. Things were furthered by my good friend once he became hokage. He met with the Raikage and the rest is history”

Taking a moment to grab a cookie, the sennin licked his lips. Chocolate chip was his favorite. They brought out the little kid in the man. ”Sometime back, we received an invitation for a intervillage exam from suna. It was known all across the lands. Me, my entire family, and many from my village was there. Explosions occurred in strategic locations, turmoil flooded the village, and everyone’s lives were put in danger. My life, my families, and many from my village. Before kumogakure left, it was understood that such destruction was caused by individuals from your own village.” Junko said letting that sit for a bit. His tone wasn’t disrespectful, but as always he was quite blunt and straight to the point.

”The questions that come to mind are, can Sunagakure handle itself before a partnership? What does suna have to offer different from what we currently have or doing? Whats going on in your village? Not trying to offend you, but I just refuse . . . . To have more lives in danger.” Junko said before biting into the chocolate chip cookie.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Konohagakure Sennin blinked, a tremendous amount of time seemed to elapse, however she knew that was her mere imagination. Absentmindedly Mikasa continues to nibble on the delectable treats as Tsuyoshi Junko arrives onto the scene and instinctively raises to her feet to bow lightly towards her fellow colleague, "Pleasure to finally meet face to face, Junko-san." she begins in a pleasant silky dove tone, "I am Tsukasa Mikasa, Medical Sennin of Konohagakure and the one who sent Minamoto Suyashi some time ago." she explains before settling into her chair once more.

The discussion between the Sunagakure representative and Kumogakure was interesting in the sense that Mikasa had not been aware of the supposed circumstances Junko detailed. "With all due respect, Junko-san, the relationship between Konohagakure and Kumogakure, in concerns to the medical agreement is still in effect and in good stands; however this is merely a rekindling as we both were unable to venture from our respective homes due to our own personal circumstances. This particular meeting allowing an actual encounter to re-establish ourselves, no?" she murmurs whimsically. "However, I am curious as to the details Junko-san is speaking of, Byakko Kyuji-san can you please elaborate? I wish to clear the air to give myself a better perspective, as the last item I wish to do is send seedlings to Sunagakure to be meet with threats when merely seeking additional knowledge to benefit both parties." the maiden explains, clasping her hands together.

"Feel free to correct me if I am in the wrong, Junko-san, but I am firm believer in being blunt as possible, which you seem to be as well. You wish for guarantees and safeties that were failed to be upheld in the past, which is an item I wish to be detailed as well." a brief pause ensues, Mikasa was never one for winded sentences, "While it is true Konohagakure and Kumogakure do not send members to each others village as often, that is an item that we have open between our two parties. Cross training is an item that always intrigued me as I find many obvious benefits to studying within another homeland. What are the guarantees of safety can you provide us, Kyuji-san?"

Allowing her back to settle against the comfortable chair arrangement, the platinum hair kunoichi glances between the group for any further items before listening to the Sunagakure representative.​
<i>​
</i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sitting in my seat, I would watch as the two Sennin in front of me would converse with one another regarding their alliance that they already had among their villages. This alliance was one that I had been made aware of quite some time ago when my little white tiger cubs had ventured to Fire and Lightning Country to deliver my letters requesting this meeting among the medical branch leaders which finally had begun today. It had been a long time coming and I truthfully did not believe that it ever was going to occur since one of the villages had always been busy with something or finding a way to make an excuse including myself. Regardless, we were all here and I could only hope that something would come out of this for the well-being of my own village and the world around us as it was far wiser to work together to save this world than to be divided and watch innocent lives being sacrificed or harmed because of senseless violence. However, I would not hold my breath as anything can and probably would happen with all these interesting figures in this room.

Eventually, Lady Mikasa and Sir Junko's attention would shift to me as the Cloud Medical Sennin would mention the incident in my own country awhile ago during the inter-village examinations which had been chaotic in their own right with so many representatives from different villages. Of course, the concern was warranted from the Sennin and would also bring questioning and concern from the platinum-haired kunoichi from the Hidden Leaf which was not entirely surprising. It was honestly all understandable and I was glad to hear them voicing their thoughts instead of concealing them and trying to play this meeting like a game of poker. From my perspective, everything was going quite well in our village since then and I did not believe that they had anything to worry about, but then again, times may have changed since I left for this tournament and I would have no idea what was going on since I was focusing first and foremost on representing and fighting for my home country in this World Martial Arts Tournament.

After a moment to gather my thoughts and allow them to finish any last-minute communications with one another, I would smile at them both and simply say: "I understand your concerns, but I can assure you that Sunagakure and the country itself would bring no harm to you, your shinobi or anyone from your village." A brief pause would be taken after this initial response and then I would continue as my smile turned to a more concerned look. "I understand that you are both cautious and I would be too after what happened during the inter-village examinations in my country. However, the incidents that occurred during the examinations were not from insiders of our village, I can assure you of that. Nobody in our village would ever think of harming another shinobi from a foreign village or our own as they know that it would mean execution for them. However since those incidents, our village has been flourishing and there is not one bad thing to say about it aside from some of the young shinobi think that they are going to be the next Kazekage or replace me as Medical Chief which is admirable at the very least."

Another brief pause would be taken to gather my thoughts as I rolled my neck and would hear a crack as I did so. If one thing could be said about all of this, it was that things were certainly going to get interesting before the end of this meeting with Lady Misaki and Sir Junko. Alas, I would continue: "You both are likely still skeptical following what occurred in Wind Country in the past, but I gladly extend my hand to you both to visit and see that you both have nothing to worry about with your shinobi. Of the same token, I would ask that I visit your villages before I send any of my medics to them as I want to ensure that they are going to be safe and not harmed while they work and study abroad. As for what my country can offer you that you both do not have in your respective villages, that is quite simple as the question could easily be answered the same way for you two. We have resources that can only be found in our country and our methods and knowledge are different from yours. You may ask however why does that concern you? Simple, knowledge is power and having more medical knowledge in our arsenal is never a bad thing as one never can truly know when they may need to revert to foreign ideas to solve a problem. It also allows us to advance our own medical practices individually and as a collective group."

I would then lean back in my chair and close my eyes as I would say a last few words: "The floor is yours once more, my friends."
OOC:
  • MFT: 853 Words
  • Sorry for wait!

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was in her nature to be at the ready at the softest of sounds. Years spent training as a member of the Sentou Henkan made her prime to react to the slightest shift in an environment, and while she was no ANBU operative, she became relatively good at it for a Medic. So when the gears in the doorknob made it’s first click, her eyes immediately went to the door for a full visual on the intruder. Sure, it was probable that the person on the other side would be her Sennin, but as the mad would always say: constant vigilance.

As such, her tensed posture relaxed immediately upon spotting the dark mop of hair that accompanied the face of a man who was her brother-in-arms and branch leader. Silently, she stood from her seat, offering him a very relieved smile before taking her position as his guard and giving him her seat. She gave him the complete and utter floor, keeping her jutsu active to record the proceedings. The change of rank between the two Kumogakurians was seamless, and the discussion continued.

She would not speak unless spoken to, but as assurances came from the leader of Suna’s medical branch that no harm would come to any mednin from either village sent their way, a gentle voice of doubt danced its way silently across Kahako’s mind.

’Arrogant is the one who claims no harm will come to a shinobi of any ilk. No matter they be at home or abroad their career will always keep them at a danger. But foolish is the one who lets such false narratives ease their troubles. Wouldn’t you agree, Kahako-hime?’

Kahako ignored her soul-bound companion. Focusing on the meeting and saying nothing to give away what just crossed her thoughts. Junko was her Sennin, and she would respect and follow any decision he made in this room.
I’m letting Junko take the lead for Cloud from here. If you all want to involve me, feel free. I will post, but I’m still busy to next week and back. Otherwise, please keep skipping me.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Lady Hinoka and I would wait for a response from anyone in the room after I was the last individual to say anything. Unfortunately, it seemed talks would stop and our meeting had reached its conclusion sadly with no real changes at all since nobody seemed to want to speak. It was to be expected however as I was not anticipating much since we all have other things that likely were our priorities. Nevertheless, it was worth a try.

Shrugging, I would look over as Hinoka and simply nod as I proceeded to the entrance of the room and said: "We will have to try again in the future, my friends. It seems the time is not right for this discussion, but maybe it will be in the future. Until then, safe travels to you when you return home and enjoy your time here as I know I will~" Giving a smile as those words left my mouth and my friend and assistant following close behind me, it was time to move on to bigger and better things for myself like winning this tournament and bringing fame and glory to my home country, village and most importantly my clan and myself. Truthfully, I hoped that someday in the future, we could bring medical talks back to the table and have a more thorough discussion than we did today and I am sure that we would. Time was simply not on our sides today and people just did not want to really chit-chat or come to any agreements; that was just life sometimes and all one could do was brush it off and move on.
OOC:
  • Topic left due to inactivity.
  • MFT: 274 Words

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back