Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I've gotta another confession to make... {Private}

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
experience05_02.jpg

Souji would only stand back leaning against the threshold of the door, he could only nod honestly but it didnt much matter things were going to happen a certain way with or without his thinking. The situation wasnt in his control. So why try to control or put a foot in something you dont know anything about but either way things went. "Three days. . . Gotcha.", he bowed to Lightning before the compliments on things he didnt even do. Either way he appreciated the company. It was a nice change of pace to have them here with him tonight... maybe it would grow into something pleasurable in the future. Though nothing of the 'naked' kind he didnt think Lightning was the type to anyways. If she was he wouldnt turn away from it.

"I will enjoy it, I wish you both to get home safely~", he'd watch Hana Pout a bit but Hana did the same thing that Lightning had done previously only shaking his head again, they seemed like they were the same in many ways one was just vastly more powerful and reserved than the other. ". . .I wouldnt dream of hurting her. . . I cant say the same about the vice versa. . .", nodding he'd sigh a bit as she'd smile a bit and release him. Going back to that. . . made him thing that she was crazy in some ways but nothing like what he'd have been used to but jeez what did he have to do to not get his collar grabbed and pulled towards them. It was something of a quirk between the sisters it seemed.

"Bye now Miss Hana. Dont worry we'll do this again, and maybe I'll have more fun and entertainment to do. . ." and with that Souji would begin singing to himself but why? Was he crushing on the Sennin? Maybe so... but it wasnt like he'd have a chance in hell at even getting close to beating her in a spar. Just to see if he was strong enough to be her boyfriend... the woman was odd but eh, she was who she was. He'd not change it... just learn to accept it.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back