Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Iwagakure: WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanahe

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name:

Epithet:

Nature:

Race

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:

Behavior:

History:

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Iwagakure: Nanahi "Ren" Hayashi

Hello, hello, welcome to NC. I'll be moving this over to the Iwagakure subforum and I would like to ask if you would like your username to be changed to Nanahi.

Next, I must inform you that all new members start off as a student and, therefore, you would be required to age down your character (13 often the oldest new students are) and, most likely, will be asked to change your history to suit that of a student's history. We would like to see a description of your character's behaviour as well. Stone Councilors and any of our Administrators can be contacted to help you further.

Nanahe

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Understandable, however, I'm well experienced in roleplaying and would like to contact the individual of power to discuss the matter. In addition to, I have not finished the profiling. I was tinkering with the way your coding works and determining the appropriate methods to have the profile deemed suitable to my taste.

EDIT: Furthermore, changing the username comes after (that and I find to be acquainted to the site again. It has been ages since I've been back, forgot everything really). Once the profiling has been accepted than I will change the username. It defeats the purpose of changing the username to that of the character if the characters history is utterly swatted down by means of being an AS [Academy Student].

P.S. Thank you for advising and informing me though. Much obliged.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Everyone starts as Academy Students. And Academy students have age limits in order to work within the realm of realism for the site setting.
And your username can be changed at any point of the character creation procedure. Just as long as your name fits your approved character.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Nanahe said:
(that and I find to be acquainted to the site again. It has been ages since I've been back, forgot everything really)

If you are an old member from the pre-hack site, could you tell us what your character name and village was?

Nanahe

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Restrictions, restrictions. Not much of character creation if abide to what others preferred. I normally enjoy suggestions. In any case, can we discuss the matter one-on-one?

EDIT: Yeah. That's gonna be hard to do, even on my behalf. My mind is twice as old as my age. If anything, good luck. Haha. That's why I'm starting new and fresh. Ahem. If one-on-one is not preferred then may I maintain my age and state how I was from a rural village while maintaining some of the background as a future reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back