Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just a bit of Practice [Open]

Ota Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Getting away from people was fast becoming a past-time for Shiori. At school, she liked to wait around the corners while her classmates socialized, and stood or sat in the back of the class each day, behind the largest of the other children she could manage. Waiting til the last moment to enter for class and being one of the first to disappear when the hour struck; the young student’s off-hours were not much more filled. There were a lot of children her age in the neighborhood, but instead of playing with them, her game became to avoid them by hiding. Hiding was a good game, and it did not bother Shiori that no one else knew they were playing.

It was enjoyable to go unnoticed.

In her grey cloak and sandals, she hid her face away deep in the hood and her hands into the sleeves, walking slowly the long way through the village from her small stone house towards the less populated sections. The back streets lead her toward the hospital today, but that was not her destination. Holding at the corner of a building, she fiddled with the edge of her cloak and waited for voices to pass, before slipping between alleyway and to an empty building.

It was nothing special, and stone construction with three rooms. An overflow building for out-patients in time of crisis or sometimes used for storage; the building had been empty all year and for a few weeks Shiori had taken to coming here for escape. Today she carried her school-note under the covering, stepping quietly to the back room to sit herself against the wall.

Gather… shape… solidify… Shiori walked her hands through the seals, practicing them daily to increase her speed and turn them into muscle-memory. When she was ready she cast the Ninjutsu, disguising herself as her grandmother. She could craft and maintain it fairly well now, but there was still room to improve. Changing forms between instructors, classmates and other she knew, the girl trained this technique until she tired from chakra use.

Still time in her day, the girl leaned back and rested, while opening her textbook, reviewing the chapters on refining one’s chakra control. There were only a few things more exciting than learned to properly control these talents. She imagined how each shinobi before her had been placed through similar realizations - similar awe in what could be accomplished with this knowledge and skill. From techniques as simple as the one she was trying to master, to the jutsu of the Tsuchikage or the Sennin, Ii Hissori - it is with not only the creativity and will, but temperance and wisdom to bring chakra into proper use.

[WC 456]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Over time, Sara became on of those students whom sat at the back of the class. She wasn't a troublemaker, or trying to be one of the "cool kids". Her reason was avoidance. Avoiding being called on to answer a question about ninja tools, avoiding being asked to present some ninjutsu skill or taijutsu prowess or some such. Sara was, the dumb kid, in class. Well, she was at least not the greatest of practitioners of ninja skill, allowing her to fill the spot. She would usually be one of the first to show up, and leave sometime around the large groups that took off. She didn't want to have another talk with the sensei about 'needing to apply herself more'. It was less of a lack of application, and more of a lack of, well, more of a lack of want. She wanted to become a medic, not an assassin. Though everyday she spent in class, that line seemed to be smudged somewhat.

But school was out now, and everyday after class she would head over to the hospital nearby, to see her father. Today was going to be no different until she glimpsed a strange small child like figure, hiding behind a building watching others. She stopped and watched her from a distance, the girl seeming to try and sneak around the hospital for some reason. Perhaps the girl was in danger? Maybe she needed some help. The girl did look kind of familiar, perhaps someone from class? It was an unconscious thought at that moment, perhaps a thought that was urging her to follow as she did.

Sara followed the girl from a distance, watching as she sneaked around to the back. She wanted to go straight up to the girl and ask if she needed something, but the words of those from Maruishi lingered somewhat. For now follow, and if safe she would than ask her.

She heard the echos as the girl entered the back room and quietly entered into a room close by. Sara listened and after a moment spoke loudly, "Hello, is everything okay in here?" She stepped through the doorway to the room the girl was in and looked around seeing the figure. "Did you need any help?"

Ota Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From the floor, sitting by the empty doorway, Shiori heard the footsteps over her silent reading. For a moment she thought she was caught or in trouble for using the space, but as Sara walked in Shiori just closed her book slowly, glancing the girl over. It was another student from a academy class behind hers; someone she had seen but not yet met. What to do? The questions were odd and came with no greeting, and in quiet contemplation of younger student, the child of Ota shifted her feet close and stood up, still without response. She must have been spotted entering; so it was safe to assume then that this girl was the nosy type, and did not consider that someone going through the trouble of trying to sneak might wish to be alone. The small textbook was placed in the fold of her robes, and with a hand the dark-haired child brushed her loose hair closer around her face.

After a soft breath, Shiori spoke quietly, keeping her voice from bouncing off of the empty stone room. ”No, I am not in need of assistance. Thank you.” Polite, but short, Shiori was uncomfortable with the way some people approached without introducing themselves. Innocent and unconscionable curiosity? Perhaps. It was not the way she was taught. ”I am Ota Shiori. Was there something you needed?” Approaching a stranger was something done with purpose, in her thinking. She would try to gauge the other girl’s answer with neutral judgement, and resist the urge to force her way passed the only exit to this room. Shiori's dark eyes were fixed on Sara's bright blues, wondering if the girl had any idea how awkward she had made this pleasant afternoon.

[WC: 288]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl stood just after her entrance, putting a book away and brushing her hair forward, trying to hide her face for some reason. The girl not much taller or older than herself, and seemed somewhat perturbed by Sara's presence gave a fairly ominous feeling to the room.

'Perhaps this room held something special to the girls heart? Did she move her hair to hide her face because she was crying?' The thoughts seemed plausible, gaining strength as Sara looked around the room trying to figure out what this place was. The room fairly empty, perhaps some sort of storage or abandoned medical facility. 'Maybe someone she knew had died here?' As the thought came and passed, the girl had started to speak, saying she wasn't in need of help, and thanking her. 'Perhaps she hadn't wanted to be disturbed after all.' Sara was about to say okay and shifted her weight to leave just as the girl introduced herself and asked if she needed something. The tables turned, it seemed the girl wanted to talk to her all of a sudden, not wanting for her to leave.

Sara smiled, seeming to radiate and spoke confidently yet caring, "Oh, I am sorry about not introducing myself. My name is Yaku Sara. I came here because I sa.." She was about to say saw the girl seemed distressed before, but stuttered for a moment. 'Perhaps that wouldn't be the best thing to say. Hmm', "..um.." 'Oh', "My father works in the hospital next door, so I was just exploring." 'NAILED IT!' Her smile seeming to grow. She continued on, "I just got off from class at the shinobi academy and headed here."

It was fairly rare for someone from Maruishi to be in the ninja academy since it was in Iwagakure. People around here didn't like Iwagakure all that much so perhaps that wasn't something she should of shared. Her smile grew slightly duller than it had been a moment ago.

Ota Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding back, Shiori loosened her grip on the edge of her sleeves, folding the fabric between her fingers. "You are in the class behind mine, but I've seen you before. It is nice to meet you." Again polite, but with careful attention, the other girl could tell that she was not any more relaxed. She was forcing herself to talk, to show interest. "I came to practice where I thought I would not be a bother..." It was a half-truth at best, but they were both being dishonest. The dark-haired girl figured that engaging the girl in white with small-talk might lead to the desired outcome. "... These buildings are small and empty, and so there is not much to explore."

It was not should a bad idea that Shiori practiced her interactions, either. Whether she was interested or not, she was going to have to be able to hold a conversation at some point. This was just another form of practice - Social training. Not nearly as exciting as shurikenjutsu or hand-to-hand. Like most of the mundane, Shiori was only trying to overcome.

"You're father is a doctor? Do you want to be one, as well?"

[WC: 204]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh, so this girl was also at the academy? Perhaps she was in a similar situation as her. Though being older, it was only natural that she would be in a class ahead of her own. Sara slowly began to smile again as the girl continued speaking. So she came here to practice, perhaps this would be an opportunity for her to see what was so great about going to the academy. So far in class Sara was learning about basic tools like the kunia, the multiple types of shuriken, and than the countless methods of inflicting harm onto others; piercing weapons, bludgeoned, sawing, etc. It was turning out to be quite the cruel expression of what would become her career.

While thinking about what was told to her a moment ago, she kinda missed the last few words from the girl, getting excited at what she wanted to see most. "Would you mind showing me a few things they teach you in the upper class?", she said excited by the prospect. She had heard and on the first days given a glimpse of a few examples, but not really taught much outside of stuff can be done. Perhaps a closer example, and maybe even a few hints would spark a greater interest in the arts.

She would hope that the girl would show off her skills but if not, maybe after some buttering up or as time would go on, maybe she would change her tune. In any event, she would continue the conversation along any desired path. Ota had asked about her father, and than wanted to know if she was going to follow the same path as he. She looked uncertain for a moment then responded, "Originally..that was the plan. But now that I am in the academy, I wanted to profession in the medical-nin arts. But so far all I am learning about in class is how to do the exact opposite." A slightly sad or melancholy look could be seen on her face. She hadn't really talked to anybody about that topic just yet. She just participated in what was being taught in class, in a pensive state.

Ota Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiori’s large dark eyes tensed a little wider with the sudden request made by Sara. It was unexpectedly, but not odd. This girl just had no idea who she was talking to. Anyone in class that would ask was usually met by a cringing, frightened expression. To demonstrate for others was a performance and Shiori hated the spotlight. She did not even want to receive another’s praise or to take credit for deeds. Though she was not old enough or experienced enough to know, this was not humility. Shiori was not humble child, merely shy and repelled by the thought of further scrutiny. This situation was different, she already seemed to be the center of this girl’s attention. If only she could create a clone. Instead, and mundanely, she had to deal with conversation with a stranger. Names exchanged or not, Shiori did not really have friends in the academy, no one her age at least.

Realizing that she had become motionless in reaction to Sara, she made the conscious effort to relax her tightened shoulders and to uncurl her fingers, Hearing more about Sara’s desire to become a medic; Shiori nodded, hoping she was not acting to weirdly. I should probably say something... ”Well… the basics are important. Our lives depend on it. Sensei explained that our lessons are meant to prepare our bodies and minds. Without training in combat a medic would not be capable of helping their allies.” She over-spoke. Too many words came out when she really just wanted to deflect. Yet, she felt like she was not tripping over her tongue. Sara seemed… easier to talk to than others. Still, the girl reached nervously to her hair and brushed in down her cheek, adding, ”... or something...” as her eyes traveled away from the other girl’s.

She was not really sure about showing Sara what she was working on. She was happy to have given an answer at all. General social rules seemed to make it Sara’s turn to speak. That is how things work, right?

[WC: 350]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sara had continued to watch the girl, awaiting an answer to her request. Silenced passed for a few moments leaving thoughts to pass. Perhaps she was practicing here like she spoke about earlier because she was having a little difficulty. So far her classes weren't that difficult, just a lot of memorization of things she could cared less about, and slightly knew about in a different context. Nothing she had to practice or recite, just some dumb luck could get her through class day to day simply enough. Perhaps the later classes were just that hard.

The expression on Sara's face and the hesitance from Shiori continued to seem to become gloomy, causing the area to darken somewhat from the mood in the room, though a cloud had just passed over the building. Maybe she had asked to much of Shiori, and then having talked about her feelings toward what she was learning in the academy, the room was dieing. Shiori spoke up finally, breaking the tension with what could be construed as a semi motivational speech. Sara watched the girl as she spoke, having her mood change by the end of it, contemplating what was said. The other girl looked away and Sara sat frozen for a moment trying to take the words in. After Shiori's added statement, Sara seemingly tried to speak, uttering the words slightly under breath, but loud enough still, "But..I would rather not have to hurt other people..I mean.." Her words trialed off, as she continued to kind of pout. She understood that what she was learning wasn't just for her, it was for everyone. Though, it seemed to go against her nature. "I mean,..."

Ota Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiori felt that she understood the other girl’s sentiment. It was not something she was thrilled about either, but with the start of combat training, the was not much of a choice for her to make. The skills they were being taught were lethal; the weapons, the mindset, the tactics were all honed to a truth of life as a shinobi - that the vast majority of encounters with a hostile force, it is kill or be killed. To assume less of any encounter places you at a disadvantage. Even for those young children, in their academy lessons, they must be on guard. They were some pads, they practiced with care and were for the time, moving through attacking, blocking, and footwork at a slow speed, but with all consideration they were going to hurt each other.

Shiori was not a pacifist though, and had no inclinations to become a medical-nin or doctor. She knew her talents would rest within the range of combat. The most she could hope is to use non-lethal maneuvers in conjunction with teamwork to trap and disable enemies. From the moment she committed herself to becoming a shinobi, the chances of her being in the position that she must kill to survive was very, very high. Shiori had heard the younger girl loud and clear, and with her eyes still away, she offered a realists’ hope.

”Offensive techniques, while necessary to learn, can be used in non-lethal ways. Likewise, your duty as a medic would not be to engage, but to support those engaging. Self-defense would be your primary concern, until your skills as a healer are needed...” She was not as weak with words as her shy demeanor might suggest. Her hesitations were not barriers, necessarily. One on one, these things were not so hard... if she tried. "... You will have to get really good at combat in order to avoid causing damage."

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'..I want to help my friends. I really don't want to have to fight, ever.' The thought seemed important. She wouldn't say that she was a pacifist, but she wasn't one to want to hurt others either. At least, she has never had the reason to need to do such a thing. Chances are she wasn't preaching to the choir. Shiori was also at the academy, and Sara was the minority, wanting to become a healer. It was probable that Shiori was going to be one of those people that used what they were learning against others. The thought of that didn't sit right with her. Shiori didn't seem like a malevolent person, she seemed nice, and a good person.

The girl though surprised Sara, as she explained the usefulness of what was being taught. Non-lethal methods of offense, and her job was to help her allies, so self defense would be the most likely use in the long run. It seemed like Shiori had put some thought into such things. She could surely find several methods to peacefully restrain or deter those that would be considered enemies. Plus, she would certainly run into those not from the village that would attack her.

Sara had never really placed much thought into going outside the village to preform missions. For the most part Sara hadn't put great thought that she would go outside the village for missions. She thought she would stay within the village and help people that were injured there. Perhaps local non shinobi people, or those that were injured while training. Though, the perk of becoming a shinobi was so she could see the world, and experience new things.

The thought rattled in her head. She wouldn't be interested in that portion of the class, no matter how hard she would try, but perhaps it would be helpful in another manner. Learning about it could be useful to know how to heal wounds. That would be the only plus, but that wasn't enough to have her want to participate more in class. Self defense would be quite important. Than Shiori spoke again, stating Sara would have to become extremely skilled in fighting to avoid hurting others. Perhaps she could find her own method of using what was being taught to detain others if she needed. The logic almost seemed incomprehensible, but it made some sense. "I, you are right. Though they are teaching it to the point of using it to defend yourself and kill, I could use it to just disarm and stop them." It would take a lot of practice and work. On top of that, I will have to learn how others attack and the best way to stop them. "I can see why it is important to pay attention a little more now in class."

The girl had helped Sara more than she could probably realize. Shiori had done something important for Sara by her explanation. She had been wrong about this girl, she wasn't how she pictured the other kids in class to be. Shiori had put some thought into the idea of whether she might have had to hurt or kill others. Even if her teacher taught her such, to remember or think of it that way was surprising.

The entire pattern of the conversation was aimed extremely in the direction of being about herself. She wanted to know a little more about the girl before her, more so now than before. Originally she had come to see if Shiori was in need of help, and instead received some herself. The girl seemed nice, smart, understanding, calm and collected. Sara hadn't many friends at the academy, most of them still being in Maruishi. It would be nice to have one that was at the academy that she could work, talk to, and maybe even train with in the future. "By the way, now that you know about me so much, what about you and your family. It is rare to see someone from here in the academy. What does your family do for a living?"

[Training]
WC= 638

Ota Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiori could not know for sure whether Sara had been swayed by the point of training or was simply conceding to the pressure, as what lay in the white-haired girl’s future remained to be seen. For herself, she did her best to remain confident that she would get through the Academy. She was understanding the applications of chakra, well enough, and was feeling pretty good with both kata and weapons training in projectiles and was applying use of a Kusari-fundo into unarmed combat; still, she was just a student trying her best to push through her studies.

From neutral relatable topic, back to a personal one, Sara asked about her family. Realizing it was she who had opened that door, she quietly reminded herself to avoid such mistakes in the future. This girl though. Was she seeking specific information? If so why? Every action had at least one motivation, if not a collage of them. Finding that truth by one’s words was not so simple. It made it hard to interact. The worry sets in and Shiori looks back to the ground, her posture sliding back, making a few more centimeters of space between them.

”I live with my grandmother. She is a seamstress at a shop in this district. I live here too...” She paused, her fingers retreating into the long sleeves of her robes. ”... I just want to protect the village… like father.” Unsure of what the actual question was she thought her answer enough.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young lass was already making plans for her next week or so of training. She was going to really try in class now. Sara had wanted to see the world, and being a shinobi was the easiest path. If she would have to fight others for that chance, she would do her best to take the enemy out as painlessly or at the very least with the least amount of permanent harm that she could mustard. She would try as hard as possible to reach that goal, and worse case scenario, she would just have to practice that much harder at medical arts to make sure she could bring those, even enemies on the break of death back. It was a candy coated dream to say the least, one that she would most certainly fail, as she hadn't taken into account what others that would be traveling with her would think of such, but perhaps she would find a path around that in the future.

The girl before her had greatly inspired her, so much so that the need to become friends with her was growing greatly. How the friendship would mature was yet to be determined, after all she was behind Shiori in the academy. She would be hard pressed to catch up to her, most certainly it would be an impossible task. But, perhaps she could fill a role as being her model in school. Truth was, she had no one to look up to, or trust, confide, or train with in school. She was an outsider from the rest of the class, and her merit within fairly low. It would be a nice relationship to have. So, it was natural that she find out more about the person whom would rill the role of senior classmate.

Upon asking her the question about her family, Shiori had turned away, looking back to the ground as she spoke about the subject. 'Was she embarrassed, about what, her grandmother being a seamstress?' She compared it to her fathers job, 'I guess it isn't a life or death..' the thought was broken as Shiori continued to speak, and it was quite much to the girls surprise. The look upon her face was obvious if the girl before her had looked up to see it. 'Her father was someone whom protected the village? That seems like an important job.' She finished the thought she was thinking before, 'well, her grandmothers job wasn't life or death but was important', looking at her own clothing, she herself could never make such a thing, 'but her father. That sounds like an extremely important job. Why would she be embarrassed?' Puzzled, Sara had to ask the Shiori for some clarification. Energetically, she spoke, "Wow, Is your father a police officer than?"

It was the most obvious choice to make.

Ota Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”He is a shinobi… but that is really all I know.” The answer, as little of one it was, came quickly this time. She was thinking about it before asked, and for that moment the control she showed was weakened. It bothered her a little. More than the day before, and by each passed day. It was childish, and hopeless, to pout over procedure. Secrecy protects us. She reminded herself silently. Push her shoulders down with a small sigh, Shiori collected herself and spoke slowly again. ”He is ‘in the field’ much of the time… As shinobi we will be able to protect the whole country. Each of us, together.”

Shifting her body to face Sara once more, her wide-eyes looked over the girl. If one was perceptive, they might say Shiori was seeing the other girl for the first time. Am I… enjoying this? Shiori was confused, but showed little more than a hint of a grin - the closest she managed to a smile.”You wanted to see what I was practicing, did you not?” Shiori was not and advanced student, she was just in the class ahead of Sara, probably only a few months or so. She was not entirely sure why the white-haired asked for a demonstration of her, but having spent some time now with her, she felt for some reason inclined.

Lifting her hands, which slide free from their hiding-place in her sleeves, with series of handseals, the student gathered her chakra and molding it their her body. With a burst of opaque smoke clouding her form for a few moments, as it drifted away and disappeared Sara was face-to-face with herself. An identical image of her own face, body, even clothing stared back with a mimicking expression, and with Sara’s voice it spoke. "Transformation."

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The response was quick, almost cutting off the question asked. The response, an even more surprising one than expected. 'A shinobi?' It would be a rarity indeed. There were more politicians than shinobi's in this city. Though that number was growing now, a few years ago it was different. So Shiori was following her fathers foot steps. It was a common practice, even she was doing the same, somewhat. Following a families career path, it was how Maruishi sustained itself. Chances are the girl would be used to hearing stories about her fathers heroic duties, learn some of the skills, and eventually utilizing them. She must have been quite skilled in the arts of a ninja than, much more so than Sara.

'No wonder her attitude towards what we are learning is so blasé, and able to console what bothered me. She was used to the thoughts and actions.' Shiori continued her capability to encourage the young girl, almost seeming to be a natural leader talking to her troops to push them onwards. She spoke them as if she had been telling herself those words for quite some time. 'As shinobi, we will be able to protect the country. Each, together.' Sara had turned away, heading towards the center of the room deep in thought of the words spoken to her, She looked out the window for a moment, seeing some kid and her parents walking by in the distance. She turned around, a smile on her face, as the girl also seemed to be a little more confident in the situation now.

Shiori brought up the next subject matter, the one Sara was hoping for just after first meeting. The question asking to see some jutsu from the upper class. With a resounding and joyfully, school girl type look in her actions, Sara spoke with gusto, "Yes! Of course I would love to see some of the upper classes training!" Sara was far enough back to get a great view of every action the girl would commit to. She hadn't been this close when her teacher had done some of the advance techniques they would eventually learn about, and a first hand view would be the greatest thing to her. Especially now with her vastly growing interest.

Shiori's hands moved with confidence, almost used to the gestures being woven. Sara had only caught a few of them before a cloud of smoke caused the girl before her to vanish. The smoke cleared quickly, and now she could see what was hidden behind the vial, it was, herself! Her mouth dropped open. Her sensei in class had transformed into someone she had very little knowledge about. But to see someone turn into her, it was mesmerizing. Sara stepped closer to, well, herself. It was spectacular. Clothing, the face, the voie too. "How....Could you te.." She took another few steps closer. She half reached her hand out than stopped, "Um..would you mind if I touched?" If she were a boy, and/or older, the look in her eyes, face, and posture could almost have been confused with a different feeling, but right now she was in wonderment.

Ota Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Perhaps Shiori did grow-up a bit differently. Her father and mother both shinobi of Iwagakure no Sato, she was indoctrinated by the idea of them who both without ever speaking of what they did, instilled the sense that whatever they were doing was important. The precepts of the village and the concepts of chakra, and moralities of sacrifice and death, were spoken of between her and her father, and a few time with the negative light of her concerned grandmother. Being a ninja was not popular or fashionable to the common person. Only someone completely removed from the threat of harm, would consider that manner of life to be romantic. Even still, those who did so would not, in serious thought, wish that life for themselves. Shinobi train and work hard, devote themselves loyally beyond personal desires, and their life-expectancy was short. Shinobi were not people, there were tools. Devoting oneself to this, a person becomes more than the socialized animal the humans had formed within their cultures. Shiori did not want to be normal, or average. She wanted to be extraordinary.

The look on the real Sara’s face was all too familiar. It was a similar expression to her own, the first time this technique was demonstrated to her by her father. It was pleasant to see such amazement displayed back, without the feeling she was being evaluated. It was, currently, Shiori’s favorite jutsu. It was simply too useful, not to master and training had increased her ability to hold the image. Sara was getting a little too close for comfort, and the request to touch her caused the transformed Shiori to lean back on a half-step. She might have run, but resisting the urge, hesitantly nodded to Sara. “If you must.” Standing still, but as frail as a leaf, the impostor followed with her eyes.

[WC 309]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiori took a step back, as Sara reached forward, asking for permission to go and touch the replica of herself. She saw that the girl stepped back but didn't register it as a thought. She was devoted on her need to touch the copy of her. It was the first time seeing a clone of herself, mirrors just didn't do justice as seeing this copy of her had. Everything just seemed to, pop to her. She continued to step forward, reaching out as Shiori gave her permission to do such. She reached for the shoulder, tapping it and saw that the cloth gave way. "Amazing.." She rubbed it between her fingers then reached up slightly for the hair nearby. The reasoning for her wanting to touch though wasn't just for the obvious reasons of the sight of herself. She wanted to know personally what it felt like. And she wanted to know some medical relationships involving such. "Can you feel me touching your hair? Does it hurt to transform?" Sara didn't have a grasp on what exactly chakra was just yet, except that it allowed for many amazing things and forms of magic to happen. She would wait for a response for the girl, taking some of the words in, but still asking her own questions. She asked her question while trying to remember how exactly the girl did it, "How long can you stay like that for?" She tried to remember but it was all a blur, remembering her doing something with her hands. She looked back up at the Shiori, transformer figure taking it in again.

She could now see the discomfort she was causing Shiori and took a step back, and walked to the side of her, smiling. She wanted to break the tension slightly with joke, "Sorry,.. It's just.. jus..I can't believe...that I look that beautiful. But, I was thinking of going with pink hair, can you transform with that color hair?" Sara brushed her hair slightly, adding to the joke and laughing a little. If Shiori laughed, she would add in a second joke, saying to have it in pig tails. Either way after they finished laughing, or after a moment of silence she would than ask, "How, um, can you teach me to do that too?"

Ota Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Can you feel me touching your hair? Does it hurt to transform?"

“I can feel it... No, it does not hurt.” Doing her best to maintain her control, this level of familiar with a stranger was most uncouth. Sara seemed a good person, but she was lacking a bit in tact. Poor boundaries.

"How long can you stay like that for?"

“I have not tried holding it for long periods of time. To my understanding it can be held as long as you have chakra.” There was something Shiori began to view as discouraging about this highly unconventional exchange, but thankfully the girl stepped back and Shiori discomfort eased. Having had more than enough of this contact. She sighed silently,but her breath halted as the girl spoke again.

"Sorry,.. It's just.. jus..I can't believe...that I look that beautiful. But, I was thinking of going with pink hair, can you transform with that color hair?"

The nervousness drained away from the facade of the younger girl, and it stared back with a near blank expression. Confused, perhaps unaware than it was a joke, the doppelganger held the Ram seal for a moment causing a plume of smoke as the ninjutsu was dispelled. The laughter, which Shiori thought was odd, faded and the girl moved on before Shiori made any effort to respond. The pause was pregnant, Shiori thought it best to only react to what she understood to have been serious.

“... I am not certified to teach ninjutsu. Just keep up with your classes, Teacher will instruct you properly.” She was not dodging, she simply was not yet qualified. Someday, perhaps. She would like to be in charge of a group of students and teach in her own way. That was far too many step ahead of her moment in time, and she refused to entertain the thought further. Things are clearer - senses sharper, breath smoother, balance centered - without the collective noise of worthless concerns and intangible futures.

Glancing down to her wrist watch, she realized she had been awkwardly interacting with this girl for awhile. It was getting late. She still had had steadying and chores to do, and Grandmother would get cross if she came home late for dinner. What is it I should say? “It was nice meeting you Yaku-chan… but I have to go.” She began to step away as she spoke, edging through the doorway with unapologetic haste. She stopped and turned to bow slightly in parting to her fellow student. It had not been, altogether, unpleasant; which was uncommon in her experience with strange nosy children. “Are classes will probably meet up once the first group of students are failed-out. Hope to see you on the practice field.” And with that she began to leave, she had to hurry or she might have to think of more things to say,

[Exiting]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Just a bit of Practice [Closed]

Sara was surprised at how tactile the replication was, surpring at how real it looked. Though when asked, Shiori gave an answer Sara didn't appreciate so much. Though, given the answer she heard, Shiori seemed to have underestimated herself greatly in Sara's eyes. The girl was much more capable than she was giving herself credit for. But she breathed in then sighed, agreeing with the girls answer anyways.

Shiori seemed on edge, and started to head for the door. The girl looked at her watch and said she had to go, responding with a see you some other time type of answer, and expressing the possiblity that they would probably eventually be in the same class. The idea delighted Sara, and more so since the girl even seemed to respond and say her name in a casual enough manner. She would happily like to see her later and waved to the girl as she left out of the door, unable to respond in any other way as the girl left. Shiori had helped more than she probably knew, giving a fire of encouragement that Sara hadn't had prior about the academy. She wanted to work hard to be one fo those people that didn't drop out of the academy and meet up with her, being in the same class in the future.

Sara headed for the door and went on a diffrent path, heading towards the hospital to meet up with her father. She had something new to talk to him about now.

[Exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back