Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just Another Day [Private]

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(If you would LIKE to join, please, ask.)

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Dust trickled from the rafters above her as Okibi rhythmically tapped a foot against a large wooden beam. She laid sprawled on the lowest rafter, her mass of purple hair falling like vines from beneath her head. Pink eyes squinted, refusing to let the dust get in.

Boredom was a horrible thing. Good things did not happen when she was bored... rather just the opposite. Somehow, there was usually an explosion to be had, or a fire to be started somewhere. Of course, never on purpose; chaos just seemed to follow her wherever she went. Perhaps, in order to save the village from another one of her disasters, it was better for her to just lie there, instead of looking for something to ease her boredom.

Augh, but it was just so boring.

With a loud sigh, the fourteen year old rolled over and let her arms dangle. She looked down at the tiled floor below, but didnt bother with any of the people that passed by. They'd learned by now to just ignore her and go about their business. No need to entertain the Stewards ward when there was work to be done. Stupid Sousuke. Making rules against her. How was she supposed to entertain herself if no one would interact with her!?

She sighed again.

Even Seven, her giant canine partner, was nowhere to be found. Apparently Sousuke needed him for some kind of puppet test run. With him gone, she had absolutely no one to talk to. Indeed, it was turning out to be just another day at the tower, if even that.

(Im sorry it sucks! But we will make something out of nothing! :)

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was safe to say after his daring defense of Dosu the shop-owner down in the Grand Palais, and hiding out with the drunk Nanjirou to avoid any heat that Nori was looking to continue on with something normal. As normal as something could be in a village hidden underneath the surface crowded with people capable of feats most dangerous and dazzling. Some things remained eternal, despite the potential for destruction. The Kazekage's Tower had always been a symbol of hope for a brighter tomorrow, the very hope Nori modeled his entire life around. As he pushed his way through the heavy doors, he paused in the entrance foyer, watching as tower attendants, guards, and paperwork ninja all went about their business. The last time he had set foot in this grand structure was when he claimed his old passport that took him on his decade long journey.

A ragged cloak was draped over his shoulders, the hood buddled up around his neck and it concealed most of the golden armor covering the right side of his body. Around his belt were various metallic objects, belt pouches, tools, and other assorted trinkets that came with his obsession with discovering and inventing new and unusual things. - Reference - No Sword Currently

Today he not only needed to go through the process for his return, but also inquiry about a place in which he could set-up his workshop. As a child he had always heard of the Keystone Prime, but it would do him little good to just wander into such a place and start demanding things he had no right to. Since he was such a stranger to his own village, it was better that he take it nice and easy and be polite. A smile gracing his features, he approached the receptionist.

"Tsuboi Nori, Chuunin, returning for a ten-year stint researching abroad. I would like to re-legalize myself and submit a formal inquiry for access to the Keystone Prime facilities."<i></i>

She was kind. The rehearsed smile all public officials had when dealing with just another face. It felt plastic. Inside Nori frowned. Papers in hand to begin his process for entry back into the village, he located a seat near the entrance and began scribbling away.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
White hair.

The person that strolled through the front doors of the tower immediately caught her attention because of that white hair. It was an interesting color, for someone who wasnt old enough to have gained such pigmentation by age. Okibi had met only one other person with hair like that, and she had the suspicions that he was even young than herself. This person didnt look all that old either. Experienced perhaps, but not old. His ratty coat piqued her interest, more so than anything else he had on him. It made him look like he'd been on many an adventure.

Interesting indeed. And novel!

The girl watched from her high rafter as the man spoke to the receptionist and accepted some papers. She couldnt quite hear them from that distance, but that wasnt very necessary anyway. His papers and reason for being at the tower held no interest for her, he himself however...

When the white haired man sat down at the seats just below her, Okibi observed for a minute or two as he scribbled. She started to thump her foot against the beam she was on, making dust rain on the man's head. Certainly was dusty up there, for a place that should have been kept in pristine condition at all times.

With a sudden grin, Okibi sat up and swung herself down from her perch. She landed in a squat with a flurry of purple in the chair next to the man and looked him right in the eye. "Hi." She greeted. "What you doin?" Her eyes flitted from the mans face, to his paper, then back to him. The question was a pretense really; she wasnt interested in the papers at all. But, ice breakers were necessary sometimes right?

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The impossibilities of paperwork. They required every intimate detail over the duration of his journey, and with the span being ten years, he would be able to write them a novel of his medical history alone. Remembering the older gypsy woman that took his virginity when he was eighteen and subsequently earned him a terrible rash was just one of numerous things he would have to document. Each scrapped knee, every runny nose, the spotty sexual encounters over the years, all of it. Recanting these tales over again in his head didn't have the same appeal as it would telling them to a group of people at a bar over drinks, people laughing and jeering at his naive start as a teenager in a world bent on devouring his innocence.

Alas, a stack of paper and a pen were to be his audience today.

Or that had been his plan until someone plopped down next to him in a fashion few people would, even most shinobi. The purple-mane was bright, and it took a moment for his eyes to take it in. The details she carried were those of a child, a playful spirit, one seeking out an adventure. She reminded Nori of himself when he was younger and was much more rambunctious.

Most people would find the sudden intrusion annoying or at least impolite, but Nori had learned that the most interesting people often had the most unorthodox ways of injecting themselves into a social situation. Smiling wide, as he had always done, he turned to the young woman, "Hello yourself!"<i></i> He responded, his teeth gleaming, "I am filling out paperwork so that I can become a citizen of Suna once more. I've just come back from a ten year trip all around the world! It's quite exciting."<i></i>

There was an energy Nori always carried with him, one of elation, as if everything in the world was perfect. It was hard to not feel right when around him. He turned his cerulean gaze skyward, being care to avoid any dust from falling into his eyes, "And yourself? The rafters are terribly dirty. They probably haven't been cleaned since the last time I was in the village."<i></i> He laughed, and reached forward to brush away some of the dirt that had gathered on herself, bringing his hand back and dusting the top of his head too, clearing the dark specs from his platinum blonde hair.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward was outside of the Kazekage tower running a tests of sorts. The Steward was in his own armour which made him appear less frail than usual. His arm was still in a sling as the recovery process was taking its time. Sousuke's puppet 7.1 was lying down on the field, awaiting the metal uplink. "Okibi may have told you about this construct of mien some time ago. She actually got angry at me thinking that I had converted you into a machine. First and foremost ... they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. A frightening design, some would say, some have complimented me on it. Personally I'm just doing as my father and his father before him did which was to manufacture puppets. I suppose you could say you were my muse in this design."</B><i></i> The Steward put his hands on the helmet that would allow Number Seven to control the metallic beast in question. "Alright Number Seven. Just relax. The helmet shouldn't prove too heavy."<i></i> The Steward placed on the head of the canine a large helmet of sorts. The canine would see a series of numbers and words surface from inside the helmet. He would see the following:

WELCOME TO PRIME. HOW CAN WE HELP YOU BEST YOUR FOE?

1. WARNING SHOT
2. INTIMIDATE SEVERELY.
3. NON-FATAL WOUND
4. WOUND
5. FATAL WOUND
6. REDUCE ENEMY TO CRATER IN THE GROUND
7. REDUCE ENEMY TO SMOLDERING CRATER IN THE GROUND
0. MANUAL OVERRIDE.

The Steward would cough before he spoke again. "Right so. Ignore numbers one to seven. Especially number seven. I have that one on reserve. Think of zero, and then think of my clan's words - We're Kings Men. That'll unlock the manual override." The Steward paused for a moment. He was giving the canine time to adjust to the use of thought over action. It wasn't a problem for the Steward to do this, but in combat it might prove difficult. The Steward had to consider many things in combat. He had the possibilities to fight with psionic powers, marshall action, and still do calculations. His mind was too busy to conduct psionic actions with puppetry. Thus he had to explore multiple options. <B>"Right then. Let's try some basic movements. We won't worry about using the absolute weapons system. At the very least I suppose we could try the heated reinforced blade that your tail consists of. The shell is Takahashi fire-forged steel. The tail though is made from reinforced Takahashi fire-forged steel. It takes three seconds for it to heat up... and from there you should be able to cut through most things like butter. I don't know why people insist on the analogy of a hot knife cutting butter when they're referring to something of ease."<i></i> The Steward paused for a moment. "Remember that time when I said that you should have cannons mounted on your shoulders? I ... put that design into reality ... a couple of them in fact. At will you can call upon an arsenal of weaponry... such as a 20 senbon as second gatling cannon, anti-photon beam cannon, explosive note propelled kunai cannons, plasma nails and the samurai sword."<i></i>

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A ten year trip. All around the world.

Those words interested her more than anything. A decade spent traveling all over the country; perhaps even country to country! This guy had to have some good stories to tell. Maybe he even...

Growing excited and bouncing in her seat, Okibi drew closer to the light haired man. "You ever see Sandworm!?" She asked. The girl had a fixation on the creatures, and dreamed to some day ride one. "Okibi meet baby sandworm once. Had to free it from bad people." She explained. That'd certainly been an experience for the books. Not what she was expecting from an academy lesson.

When the man reached out too dust the bunnies from her hair, Okibi was slightly surprised. It was a little forward, but very friendly and considerate of him. Even though he hadnt introduced himself yet, Okibi liked him immensely already, just because he seemed so nice. With a wide grin, Okibi reached out to take one of the mans hands and pump it up and down. It was an enthusiastic handshake.

"Okibi not see much besides Wind Country. Lived on surface with Seven, but never stayed in one place long before now!" She continued to shake his hand. "Okibi is Okibi. Happy meeting you! What your name?"

Not long after Okibi asked that, she heard a faint whistling just before the wall near the secretary desk was blown inward with a loud boom! Okibi jumped in surprise and covered her head as some debris came raining their way. Bits of rubble bounced off her arms and side and when the shower ended, she looked up, covered in considerably more dust than before. The whistling she heard had been the sound of kunai sailing through the air, but since when could kunai do that?

Outside of the now massive hole in the Kazekage tower wall, Number Seven sat a fair distance away, looking at the destruction he caused with a deadpanned expression. When Sousuke had mentioned the kunai canons, his mind had gotten stuck on them. Before he knew it, he was misfiring them right at the tower. "Um... apologies. I didnt mean to do that." He said simply. With oddly dexterous paws, Seven popped the control helmet off his head and handed it towards Sousuke. "I think that's enough practice for today. Perhaps this should be continued in a place less... cluttered."

"Okibi didnt do it!"

Seven looked towards the gaping hole he created and saw Okibi standing on the rubble. She had her mouth cupped and was shouting at them. It made sense that she felt a need to assert her innocence, as most of the time she was the one at the center of the chaos and destruction. How funny that this time it should be his fault. "Did anyone get hurt?" Seven shouted back. Okibi shook her head in a negative, her wild hair fanning everywhere. The dog sighed in relief.

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Needless to say, this wild-haired teenager on the seat next to him was quite a unique individual. By the way she spoke, and from his understanding of what she had just told him, she wasn't raised in any type of society. All things considered, she had a strong grasp on the language and was polite to boot. Both quite pleasant considering even the most educated often forgot their manners.

"Why yes, I have seen a sandworm! It was so big!"<i></i> He gestured with his hands, spreading his arms as far as they would go, "It could have swallowed a small village by itself!"<i></i> His smile brightened as he livened up the tale a little with his colorful exaggeration. In reality the only sandworms he had seen up close had been relatively small compared to their more legendary brothers and sisters. The few larger one he had seen had been from great distances, the preferred distance when viewing such massive and unpredictable monsters.

Returning the shake with a firm grip, and keeping pace he grinned wide, "It's a pleasure Obiki-chan. I am Tsuboi Nori, or just Nori."<i></i>

The name had garnered quite the reputation during his travels. A man who brought with him light and hope in the simple form of inspirational words and forward ideas. Some people weren't as fortunate as himself, capable of surviving on his own with food in his stomach and an ultimate purpose to guide him. During his time on the road, he helped many find their own, even if it was something small, it still helped them move forward and onto a brighter tomorrow. If Nori could claim to be anything, it would not be an inventor or a scientist or a shinobi. Nori was hope embodied and if people wanted it bad enough, they would find it too, either through his actions or their own.

As he finished his sentence, his perception picked up a sound he had memorized long ago. Kunai, and that was never a good noise when around the Kazekage's tower. A wave of pure white chakra surrounded him in a bubble for no more than a half a second as he perceived the explosion, his reaction instinctual as to protect himself in such a short time. The shield disappeared as the dust cloud began to settle. Nori heard a shout. It was Obiki addressing someone through the tower's newest window. Setting down his clipboard and papers on the seat opposite him, he got up and strolled over to stand behind the purple-haired teen, gazing outside to the odd spectacle before him. Never before had he seen such a machine, a beast, or even a man of such progressive persuasions. While his mind was tearing them apart piece by piece like a person would dismantle something they wanted to learn how to put back together, he gave a wave, "We're all fine in here, I think! My paperwork may gave gotten smudged, however!"<i></i>

Curiosity was taking over and he stepped through the ragged portal and outside. While he was interested in getting a chance to analyze everything he could, they did just blow a hole in the tower and it was better to play it safe than just go skipping into what could be a death trap, intentional or not. Charged explosive notes were hidden under a plate in the gauntlet on his right arm.

"Might I suggest holding your fire so that the good people of Sunagakure aren't maimed while trying to file papers with their government? I mean...I know I'm only back to the village recently, but I don't think blowing holes in government building is a standard thing. May I inquire as to the importance of these devices, as to know why it's of such dire importance to test them near civilians?"<i></i>

A sour taste filled his mouth. Not even back in the village for long and he was already the killjoy. Normally he would have gotten wrapped up in all the shiny bits and bobbles before him, but had someone been leaning against that wall when those kunai struck, it could have killed someone and that was not okay. While he loathed it with all his being, he was forcing himself to be the catalyst for compromise in this situation. Ideally he would be able to follow and learn more about these people and their toys.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward exchanged glances with Number Seven. "You did in fact go to Manual Override correct?"<i></i> It was the first inquiry. At the very least the cannons were indeed working, or at least one of them. The Steward scratched the back of his head. "This is a very limited success, but at least it is a success."<i></i> The canine then took off the thought-transfer helmet and handed it to Sousuke. The Steward's eyes lit up. "We didn't we didn't get to test mobility yet. We need to make sure that mobility is an option to make sure that the tail weapon feature is even viable. We need to have a mobile suit factor of 8.75 to even applaud such a concept. My armours at the very least have a mobile suit factor of 8.92 but that's because it's a humanoid design instead of a quad-pedal form."<i></i> It would have seem that Sousuke was very keen and almost happy, if not for his usual voice and the fact that he was wearing a faceplate. The Steward rushed after the canine. "Hey. Wait up. At the very least we know the helmet fits, that is always an excellent thing to know."<i></i>

"Might I suggest holding your fire so that the good people of Sunagakure aren't maimed while trying to file papers with their government? I mean...I know I'm only back to the village recently, but I don't think blowing holes in government building is a standard thing. May I inquire as to the importance of these devices, as to know why it's of such dire importance to test them near civilians?"

The Steward grasped for words. "That was not our intentions, but I suppose it would have indeed wiser to de-weaponize the puppet before taking it on a mobile test run."<i></i> Sousuke paused for a moment. "I am the government. What in particular are you looking to file?"<i></i> The Steward shortly added after. By this time had noticed Okibi was around. The Steward facepalmed. Indeed. The stranger was quite right. "You are functioning well enough Okibi? I don't see any critical or dire wounds on your person."<i></i> He observed. The Steward though was not a medical man. The Steward turned once more to the stranger. "Keystone is shut down at the moment for cleaning... which is most troublesome for one such as myself, since I run the place."<i></i>

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okibi climbed over the rubble that used to be a wall and followed after her new acquaintance. She dusted herself off as she trotted after the taller human, coming to stop next to Seven, who still looked a little shell shocked. With a firm yet gentle hand she pat his side. "Seven ok?" She asked the large mutant doberman. He shook a little, and seemed to gather himself. "Yes, Im fine Okibi. Thank you. Are you unhurt?" At that time, Sousuke was asking the girl the same thing, and she nodded at both of them.

"Okibi is fine. But she didnt do that!" She exclaimed, pointing at the smoking hole in the tower. Seven let out a humorless chuckle and looked away from the girl.

"No, you didnt do that. I did." He admitted. Okibi gasped and covered her mouth.

Her docile Number Seven had done that?

Before he could be bombarded with questions, Seven looked to Sousuke. "I would be happy to continue helping you Sousuke, just... perhaps somewhere with less buildings and people, and not here." He then turned his eyes on the face of the new comer with the line of questioning. He bobbed his head in greeting. "I apologize if my... mishap caused you or your papers any harm."

(Auuugh. Writing with a headache is not the business. ~_~)

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Even with his claims, it did little to ease Nori's concerns for such a dangerous device near so many civilians. There was countless miles of sand and open desert to take such devastating weapons to. The disregard for human life bothered him so, up to the point he left the notes hidden within his gauntlet charged. A metallic man, a mechanized canine puppet, and a beast that spoke in the same tongue as them. Sunagakure had seemed to have changed a lot in the ten years he had been gone.

At least the sentient canine had the mind to feel the same as Nori, wanting nothing to do with the contraption until away from non-shinobi folk and important buildings.

However, it would seem trying to drill his point any further would not suit his purpose. He was however posed with an interesting opportunity of finding out answers, and swifter than the average paperwork ninja could file. Removing the rolled wad of papers from his belt, he let them unfurl before them, "Relegalization papers. I've returned from a ten-year journey and wish to have my citizenship as a shinobi of Sunagakure reinstated, and no, neither I nor they came to harm. Thank you for your concern, though."<i></i>

Nori tongue caught in his mouth as he heard the armored bulk of a man make mention to being the head of the keystone. It was convenient, but it also eluded to something more. Gears turned in the tinkerer's mind. careful steps brought him closer to the pair of metal-clad individuals. Cerulean-colored eyes absorbed the details of their designs. Smiths, craftsmen, metal-workers, inventors all had telltale signs of a personal value whenever they created something. It was a signature without having to physically leave a mark. Nori had spent years communicating with a man who had sent him drawings to puppet plans that shared similar design aesthetics. The concept of power and chakra flow had always been the main interest, figuring out new ways to refine and strength materials to better carry the life force, it had him learn the finer details of this man's work. Then and now he couldn't see the man's face, but he didn't need in order to put the pieces together, and whether or not his original assumption would be accurate, it would stir him in the right direction if it proved otherwise.

"I would also like to seek workspace within Keystone prime for my chakra-chrometal experiments. Something tells me you would know what it is I speak of....I am Tsuboi Nori, I've been corresponding with the man who created this machine standing here. Instinct says that you are one and the same, no?"<i></i> Turning towards Sousuke, he extended his gauntlet-covered hand, "It's a pleasure, and I hope we'll be able to compare notes now that I've returned. There are many exciting things I bring back with me that should help bring Suna into a new age of prosperity."<i></i>

His eyes moved over to the other two present, "Assuming it isn't blown up in the near future."<i></i> he grinned, clearly joking.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward felt shame but was incapable of expressing it. This man before him was his pen-pal Nori who he had been coressponding with. The Steward placed his hand behind his head, and attempted to laugh. It came out mechanically if anything as it was forced. "Hah. Hah. Hah."</B><i></i> The Steward paused realizing how terrible this seemed. "I feel like such a fool, as this was not how I wanted our first encounter in the physical realm to be."<i></i> The Steward shook Nori's hand. He looked at the gauntlet and nodded his head. "I see that you had succeeded in your undertaking. A most ingenious design I must say, and one I was glad to aid you in."<i></i> The Steward made a gesture to Nori. "Okibi, Number Seven, this is my friend Nori. I've only known him through writing letters and exchanging theorems and equations. Nori this is my ward Okibi, and her familiar Number Seven They've been under my care for a several months now and have helped me in many ways."<i></i>

The Steward patted Okibi on the head. "I am most glad that you are safe."<i></i> The Steward cared for his ward even though he was not capable of outwardly expressing it. "I'm a little surprised though to find you here, considering you're often out and about having all sorts of adventures. Sometimes I worry about those adventures and who you meet, but ... you are highly capable of defending yourself which I am ... content with."<i></i> The Steward exchanged glances between the two parties. "Okibi used to have red hair, but she had an adventure of sorts that ... changed it. Her understanding of science is ... "<i></i> Sousuke was going to say the word lacking, but Okibi would have taken that as an insult instead of mere simple truth. "She finds it boring."<i></i> The Steward began to search his lab coat for something. "Ah. Yes. I forgot to give this to you earlier."<i></i> The Steward took out a cloth bag from his coat.

"Hey. Hey. Little less moving, I'm trying to sleep in here." a small voice spoke up. Sousuke placed his hand into the bag. "Hey. Stop that. I told you I'm sleeeeepy." Sousuke took out from the bag a porcelain doll. The doll fidgeted in his hands. The doll's hair was bright red, which oddly wasn't yarn or anything of the like, it was porcelain too. The doll had a bright green dress on. The doll fought her way out of the Steward's grip and then sat on his wrist perfectly balancing herself. "What the devil are you staring at? <B>Hey! That's a big dog there. Stop staring you. I'm going to stare back if you don't stop!"<i></i> The doll would speak as it was hard not to stare at a talking toy. Sousuke wasn't lying when he said that his own creations were more lively than he was.

"Uhm... Su, this is not the time to get agressive. Especially when I'm presenting you to my Ward.<i></i> The Steward spoke. The doll folded her arms and snorted. "Nori, you remember my letters detailing Kitchenzilla correct? This is ... Su. Similar technology, but she's clearly not a house pet."<i></i>

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okibi looked around, quickly growing bored with the conversation as she sensed something 'sciency' coming along. It sounded like the two men had been friends for quite some time, if only by mail, but it still sounded like they had a lot in common. That 'lot' being what Okibi found most dull. However, when the conversation seemed to be turned in her and Seven's direction, specifically when Nori expressed hopes that the village wasnt blown up in the near future. Okibi blinked, but refused to look at the man. Did he... did he know about the 'those' times? She'd caused an explosion on more than one occasion and set fire to a building once, all by accident of course, but how could a man who'd only recently returned to the village know about all that!?

Was he just messing with her?

Okibi looked at Nori suspiciously until her hair was flattened by Sousuke's heavily armored hand. The sudden sensation dashed her thoughts and turned them to smoke, replacing them with warm fuzzies and butterflies. The girl growled happily with pleasure and leaned into the patting, in much the same way an actual dog might have done for a petting. It was over all too soon, and Okibi was left bereft. She pouted and blushed as the topic of conversation registered. So she had a knack for getting into trouble - at least Sousuke seemed to understand that now. It wasnt like she asked for her hair to be turned purple and her eyes pink. It just happened!

The movement and sound coming from Sousuke's coat caught Okibis attention, and she watched with wide eyed wonder as he pulled out a talking doll. She was lovely, and had hair very similar to the color that Okibi used to have. For a long while, Okibi could only listen and stare as the doll, Su, exclaimed and tried to get Seven to stop looking at her. Indeed, the large dog couldnt seem to stop staring, but then neither could Okibi. They were oddly enthralled with the wight of the toy.

Truly, they would never cease to be amazed (if that's what you could call it) by the marvels that Sousuke could produce.

Okibi inched forward and poked at the doll with a clawed finger. "Is for Okibi?" She asked quietly in awe as she fingered a bit of the dolls hair.

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was interesting to finally meet the Takahasi Sousuke with whom he had so avidly exchanged letters with over the years. The armor he wore had telltale signs of Sousuke's influence, washed over my Nori's own preferential tastes. However it was clear to the tinkerer that Sousuke was a man who emotion did not come easily, nor the social grace of being able to manipulate it. Part of him smiled inwardly as he recalled the fervor and excite he sensed from the letters they exchanged when talking about science. That was a man truly in love with his work and while he would have difficulty displaying or expressing it his work spoke for him. The armor he wore was as much a symbol of his bravado and strength as it was his intelligence and gift for metal. Doubly so for the mechanical beast standing near them.

"Yes, in no small part to you. I would have never gotten the smelting and refinement techniques right if it weren't for you,"<i></i> As the topic switched over to the other pair, Okibi and Seven, Nori smiled to them both, "Yes, I have met your ward already. A most pleasant experience. It's also nice to meet you, Seven."<i></i> He offered a congenial half-bow to the canine and listened to the conversation as Sousuke stirred into a more interesting discussion.

Bare fingers stroking his chin, he crouched lower to be level with the doll, standing just behind Okibi, intrigued by the doll. Nori was an inventor of a more material realm, or energy. Sousuke had been what some in their area would call a mad scientist for being able to bring life to his creations. Something Nori had always been envious off, "Fascinating, I must say. Was this created using the condensed chakra micro-processing formula I suggested?"<i></i>

Nori had always been one for the manipulation and understanding of chakra. His own body produced such irregular amounts of it, he could sneeze and release the blue energy into the air on accident. From a young age he had always been about trying to understand it which led to his mastery of it now, and his advances in power sources and chakra cores and crystals. There were many things he wished to share with Sousuke since their last letter, many new and potentially ground-breaking discoveries. An eye glanced over to the metallic beast near and wondered if his own formula had been used to power such a beast. Chakra was a funny thing in that it could be used in such a manner that it would trump normal power sources, and yet it could be even more powerful depending on the person in question. While a lot of understanding chakra was indeed a science, Nori would dare say part of it was an art, one he had sought to ingrain into his very being during his ten-year trip out of the village.

Now he smiled at the doll, "Pardon my manners. It's nice to meet you, Su-chan."<i></i>

Standing up straight, he righted himself with his hands pressed into his back to stretch out his muscles, "So much has changed since I've left. It's going to take a while for me to settle in I think. Especially without a lab space to work out of.."<i></i>

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Su folded her arms. "Fine then. Stare more."<i></i> The toy turned away from the looks. She looked up at Sousuke who was in fact not looking at her. "I take it that people aren't use to your inventions?"<i></i> Sousuke shook his head. Su merely closed her eyes and nodded her head. "Oh right. Kitchenzilla. The mechanical pet of yours. The one who likes Number Seven."<i></i> The doll turned around hoping that Number Seven still wasn't staring at her but in fact he was. The doll turned back to facing Sousuke. "Why is he so big? He's..."<i></i>

"Very resourceful, helpful, and an excellent companion."<i></i> The Steward interrupted his construct. By this time Kitchenzilla had arrived. The creature must have felt some sort of variation of a burning ears. Kitchezilla lumbered about. The creature came by and let out a hearty woof of a greeting. The Steward patted the creature from underneath the jaw as his own creation was taller than he was. "Yes Okibi, Su is for you."<i></i> The Steward extended his arm out for Su to either be picked up or for her to walk off of his wrist and onto Okibi. His ward played about with the hair of Su, and the doll complied as she climbed up onto Okibi's hand.

"Nice to meet you too."<i></i> The doll chimed as she spoke to Nori. The Doll walked up Okibi's arm and found a nice spot to sit being her shoulder. "This seems like a nice spot to chill and to have a nap. Well, any and all future naps that is."<i></i> The doll let out a yawn. "I had the best naps in that bag I was in. Tell me you like naps. I find them to be super!"<i></i> The doll exclaimed. In the short time span she was known for she was already making an impression on people. In contrast to Sousuke, Su was a very lively invention, like Kitchenzilla.

("My tail is burning, and I want to chase it. That only means someone has been talking about me! Who was it? Was it that doll again?")<i></i> Kitchenzilla grumbled in the form of barks. ("I'm not stupid you know. My hearing is just as good as yours Number Seven.")<i></i>

"Fascinating, I must say. Was this created using the condensed chakra micro-processing formula I suggested?"<i></i>

The Steward stroked his chin. "I used about ninety-five percent of the forumla, but I had to work with five percent of an inversion going from micro to macro. I couldn't get the fine workings for a chord set up in the heart inner structure. I had to work with a hundred-thousand times increased imaging, and even then it was too fine for me to work with."<i></i> The Steward shrugged. "It is a fine formula I must say, one that has aided me a great deal in my work when it comes to attuning finer fixtures. I don't know why it wasn't so obvious to me in the first place, but then again my work is for larger structures. I must ask did you work with the Proteous theory or did you just come up with it on your own? The Proetous theory is a highly influential item."<i></i>

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okibi wasnt sure how to react when the talking doll climbed upon her wrist and up her arm. She stood still as stone as the tiny creation found a perch on her shoulder, making itself comfortable. 'What should I do?' She asked herself. Most other creatures she met were either larger than herself, or so annoying she didnt care about how she interacted with them, but Su was so small and seemed rather fragile. Okibi felt like she had to be extra careful, and that made her uncertain. She... never had to be careful before.

The doll was bubbly too; talkative, just like her creator. Okibi could only hope the living doll wasnt into science like he was. She could barely handle Sousuke's yammering as it was, as much as she liked him!

The appearance of Kitchenzilla distracted Okibi for a moment, and she was almost about to whirl around until she remembered she had a passenger. Instead, she turned slowly and tried as best should could not to jostle the doll. She looked to the giant lizard, who stood next to Number Seven.

Seven had finally torn his gaze away from Su when Kitchenzilla made her appearance. He blinked his glowing red eyes at her and laughed lightly. "Your tail was burning? Is that because you dont have visible ears?" He joked. "Anyway, it wasn't I who was talking about you, so dont look my way." He nodded his head toward's Okibi, and consequently, towards Su who was in fact the one that was talking about the machine.

Okibi made a face as a thought hit her. "Susu and Kitchy are sisters then!" She declared, pointing to the two creations. She reached up and carefully plucked the doll from her shoulder, holding her in a light grip as she turned on Sousuke. She didnt note at all that he and their new friend were in a conversation already. "And Sogay is father!" She then looked at Nori, her expression quizzical. "You has family Nodee?"

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back