Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just Don't Get Bitten [Semi-private Looking for a Battle]

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Training, Training,Training..... Were the words that echoed through the tightly clothed kunoichi's mind. Her overbearing mother was always on her back about being the best shinobi possible and using everything to her advantage. The remnants of her could still be seem just by looking at her outward appearance and her actions around the opposite sex. But truth be told the overbearing nature of her mother had saved her round, juicy ass multiple times and more likely than not would save it a multitude of more times before her hopeful retirement.

Suddenly a crisp breeze grabbed her and slung her back to reality. Oh yeah I did come here to do a lil' training before dinner.....Hopefully I can get a quick sparing match. Ugh I hate self-motivation, and this might be a quick training session if no one is willing to spar with me.

The outdoor training grounds were lightly covered in snow, which was the norm in Kumogakure. For the most part it looked almost unused or at least showed no signs of wear and tear. Most of the trees were barren of foliage, but not charred or destroyed by the abundance of ninjutsu users in Kumogakure. The ground was still smooth and devoid of huge craters and man made or should I say ninjutsu made valleys. But the area was barren of life. No swords clanging, no eruptions and explosion from varied ninjutsu, no knuckle toughening drills on battered trees by the taijutsu users. Nothing but mild mannered Megumi.

[MFT word count: 250]
[OOC: I am looking for someone around my Power Level or maybe two people who are C or B rank.]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Just Don't Get Bitten [Semi-private Looking for a Battle

It had been a long long time since he'd been here.

As he walked the halls the masks of the ANBU turned to watch him, they stopped their own progression and the muted sounds of whispers could be heard. The path hadn't changed to his destination from back when he resided here. His master had been Myoumi Akuhei, a resident ANBU Captain, that was when he himself had been barely a teenager and taken up by the lure of the ANBU Trainee corps.

He'd been invited this time by someone named Megumi and as he found the training ground he was brought back to a time when he'd first seen it.

-----Flashback-----
His master had described an exam which he had witnessed. When five trainee's had been entered into the training ground and their ANBU masters had stood around the outside, behind the walls, watching. Akuhei had stood by his master and watched a childhood friend of his take part in the combat. He remembered looking to his left and seeing the massive and humbling Shinbatsu, then still only an ANBU Captain, the master of his childhood friend. The, then, ANBU Captain stood with his red Uchiha eyes watching the fight, there was no concern on his face, his one and only student had been trained well, and had proven his worth on many occasions. Sure enough Akira Saito stood alone, victorious. One after one of the other masters had been forced to jump in to save their trainee's from Akira, who had been told that to win he must kill.

Perhaps the thing that Kushin most remembered about the story was how all of this took place while outside the beginnings of the Demon War had begun. His master describing it as an unusual moment, when a man who would in future be seen as a god's one disciple stood victorious, in that moment reality tore itself apart, and the demon king invaded. Perhaps in an attempt to stop the growth of this divine being.
----------------------

The girl stood in the ground waiting for someone. Kushin wasn't sure if it was for him or anyone. Surely she'd invited him, but he'd not agreed to come, so it must have been for anyone.

Moving to the door he opened it and stepped inside. His Sennin robe on the floor beside the door. A loose fitting shirt and jeans, designed for combat, was what he wore. Forming seals a mask was summoned to hide his face, though it had already been revealed. On the right of the mask, under the eye, were three black teardrops. The symbol of Akuhei's squad. From the left eye ran a teardrop of blood. Kushin's personal symbol from within the squad.

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Everybody's got a mask! Bu..! DAMN!!!! Why does his mask have to look so provocative yet dangerous at the same time? The mask of a true killer. Wha...What the hell was I thinking? She then took a deep breath and glared at Kushin with a cute smile.

You just had to make an entrance....Didn't you?

With a few hand seals she activated active camouflage and ran into the wooded area behind her launching pure white chakra fireballs in her wake. It was thinking time for Megumi, she knew that Kushin was once anbu and would know every trick she tried to pull. She also speculated that he may be homosexual, but that would need further investigation at a much less problematic time. But that mean her womanly charm and great figure wouldn't be of any help to her either. Two of her best assets stripped from her right at the start.​

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The girl took a breath before mentioning his entrance. Kushin frowned, his head tilted sideways for a moment, only the motion would she see, the mask hiding any expression she might have otherwise seen. His confusion was simple. What did she mean by that? He hadn't done anything unusual, not like Koumyou who would have had explosions go up around him as he walked in. Simple was best.

Though while he considered these things the girl moved backwards launching fireballs towards him, he didn't move much as they flew through the air. Tilting his head the other direction a gigantic wall of water erupted before him. The fireballs fizzling, turning to nothing but steam as they made contact. However despite that Kushin could feel the lack of remaining energy in the wall, it would take another attack like that, but not anything more than.

Ninjutsu had been used so far. That was his domain. Fire Ninjutsu specifically...

Perhaps she would enjoy this.

Forming the seals a gigantic fireball in the sky formed. A sol fire tempest was its jutsu name, he'd enlarged it though. It covered a much larger area than a normal version would cover, his mastery over the element showing.

The barrier remained in place shielding his vision from the girl, though the last thing he'd seen was her blending into that forest... he knew that jutsu... they'd used it in the forest the previous day. If that was her plan then she'd be hiding in the forest for best cover. He could be wrong of course, but that was his target.

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A giant fire ball in the sky, and it's headed right for my busty ass. But hopefully this will work or I'm dead.

A flame wall then erected right in front of her stopping almost mid way through Kushin's sol fire tempest almost instantly making the two fire jutsu collide and explode with a huge boom. Thick smoke covered the entire area which was exactly what Megumi need. It would give her the cover and non visibility she was hoping for. She then slipped under the ground using Inner Earth Reflection Lure and took another deep breath, the first breath she had taken since the battle began.

Hopefully this would buy her about thirty second to plan and set in motion said plan, but truthfully Kushin was a clever man and an even more clever shinobi. It wouldn't take him long too to find out where she was hiding and he wouldn't hesitate to rip her from her temporary reprieve.

Ionic Borealis. She whispered to herself. With the active pressure that my chakra gives off and Ionic Borealis activated he should be having a hard time molding his chakra. Plus once he does do something it will consume a lot more chakra for him, and buy a little more time for me. Now it's time for phase two, I don't think he'll expect me to target his *********. But I think this is the only way a weakling like myself can possibly have any chance of beating the head of the medical branch.

MFT
Word Count: 253

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A fire wall of her own was raised and the resulting explosion had the reinforced windows of the Sileo Tempestas rattling against their stone foundations. The blast itself felled Kushin's own barrier, though he didn't really care. He had noticed something though in his use of chakra. It wasn't as fluid as it normally was. Something was rattling it, making it harder to control and thus forcing him to use more of it to form his jutsu fully.

The smoke began dissipating and Kushin looked around. He couldn't see her, though that wasn't surprising, she had been wanting to hide from the outset and the explosion of smoke gave her that opportunity.

How much of his power should he reveal here? That was the question. So far he'd simply used basic jutsu with slight adjustments according to the abilities that came with mastery over the element itself. Yet she didn't seem to be attacking overly aggressively, this gave him time to decide on how he wanted to act.

Slowly he walked towards the center of the arena. As he did so he felt something shudder through his chakra again, disrupting it further again. Concentrating he activated part of his cursed seal ability, his torso took on an armored carapace the chakra system calmed as he forced a greater level of control over it, whatever disruption was there had now been almost completely nullified. In addition to that he adjusted his speed and accuracy at the sacrifice of power and strength.

She still hadn't attacked, so he figured he'd create a rather hostile environment for her, he didn't even think to search the ground and instead turned the entire arena into a giant bubble of water before summoning Owatatsumi, the Shark Contract creature. At 67 feet long the monster swum through the water his eye watchful over Kushin, the scent of Kushin's blood forever called to his senses but he knew that Kushin's strength was not something to trifle with.

Ten seconds had now passed and still he waited. Though around this time he was getting curious as to her whereabouts.

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Drip......Drip.......Drip.....

Small droplets of water slowly trickled onto Megumi's head moistening a part in her hair giving her goosebumps all over her body and making her nipples stiffen up. They were now clearly visible for everyone to see, or at least there presence was undeniably known and couldn't be disputed by anyone or anything. Then she noticed that the ceiling of her whole entire underground batcave was soaking wet and profusely dripping water.

Wha...the hell could he be doing up there? Then it hit her. He must've flooded the entire training grounds, you tricky little bastard.

Without warning a huge gust of evil chakra made Megumi's goosebumps get goosebumps, but she had already made her mind up and nothing was going to deter her actions. Still in active camouflage she formed a handseal and then pushed her hand through the moist dirt above her and created an empowered normalized Lightning Beast and for good measure she added even more chakra essentially upping it's rank in an instant.

Now on the move but still underground she ran towards Kushin's evil chakra, her next move was to grab Kushin's feet and pull him underground leaving only his head exposed. Or as her empowered normalized Lightning Beast would see it DINNER.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Her hand erupted out of the ground by his feet. His only thought being a calm so that's where you were and as an eruption of ravens came up she still managed to grab something solid.

Pulling Kushin underground she pulled herself into the water bubble. Looking around she would realize that there were two more Kushin's and both seemed to have swirling water, almost invisible were it not for the substantial currents generated by them being thrown at her. Indeed by the time she'd recognized her mistake the mastered water rasengan was nearly upon her.

The clones head beside her poofed as her attack landed on the creation.

Yet now she couldn't escape. She was trapped in Kushin's bubble and there was no-where for her to go. She could avoid things and she could make attempts to flee but it would take a test against Kushin's own control over the jutsu. A control which was likely unmatched in this exchange, oxygen was now a scarce resource for the girl, though Kushin seemed unaffected.

After the explosion of the rasengan, no matter the success or failure of it she would find a sixty plus foot shark baring down on her.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[OOC: pm me if you want to continue this. As of now I've left due to inactivity]

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

</I>
<I>Brains and brawn... What a sexy combination, to bad this guy is totally mental and a possible psychopath. Because I would bone him inna heartbeat.

A glimmer of a grin came over her face as the rasengan hit her body and sent it flying with her soft mammaries bouncing and jiggling with every passing moment. The battle was over and from the looks of things our wonderful little sex pot had lost and it was overwhelmingly one-sided. But my friend looks can be deceiving. The Megumi that had been hit by the rasengan infact a clone of her own, and the real Anbu temptress reemerged from the ground outside the entrance of the Anbu training quarters.

Actually I take back the thing about you being sexy. With that damned seal activated its no way I could bone you Kushin, but I had a genuinely good time almost being killed by you. Thanks for the work out and I really mean that, but its past my dinner time and a girls gotta eat to keep her curvy figure. See ya around.

[Leaving Topic Since Kushin is gone from NC now]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back