Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Just here

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Izanami had decided to take a walk around Kumogakure to really get an idea of how its place and its people operate. She had taken a big gamble in seeing if Cloud ninja have really are what she has been hearing about, of the more good that they are now doing. But she was mainly walking without purpose and eventually found herself deep in a wooded area. She didn't really mind all that much as she would have her headphones in and listening to some music while she walks.

The fifteen year old Genin wouldn't know much about this forest or the dangers that lurk within, not like she would care anyways. Living nearly half of her life in either fear or coming to terms with certain doom
246979.jpg
does much to one. Her own time in the revolution made her numb to the normal types of fears as she had heard the horrid stories of each and every one of her fellow revolutionists that had steeled themselves for their own reasons. As for her, while she was on board, once she had learned about what had happened at the castle, the Lycans being human experimentations, part of her ideology wavered. In the end, the leader of the revolution had turned himself in, something that was planned ahead to have the least amount of casualties.

The girl had to remind herself that she was here to only do good by the citizens of Lightning Country. She could really care less about anything else on the matter.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The forest was a dangerous place, or it was completely harmless, whichever was the case, Oen often found himself carving through the forest sliding in and out of the moments in time where he would find himself in the aimless devotion to silence. He was, a creature of that sort of nature, regularly. . . but today. Oen sat high in the trees reading and writing in his mission logbook. A week out from an important mission as he was getting intel through some of his ANBU comradery about the Vampyre Woman from his past, he would soon be on her trail. . . And he would have the last laugh.

'Crunch Crunch Crunch'

Sounds from below would occur, and Oen from his perch he would spot an auburn-haired youngling down below aimlessly walking through the forest. She seemed to be off in her own mind. She had to had been a new kid, but he couldnt spot a headband or anything from this distance. An Audible closing of his book would come from above her, before he would descend down the trees and make himself land a few dozen feet away from her. From his experience, he knew that there were evils that would appear in different forms, however, he did not sense anything coming from her like he did others. "...oi...", he'd speak after a moment of silence.

"...Where might you be going?", a gruff tone emitted from behind a scarred face biting down upon his toothpick, In the cold air he wore his gi, no real armor underneath but his muscles may have looked like armor, but alas he was mere flesh and blood. He wore his katana's hilted to the right side giving his dominant southpaw position when fighting. Odd to see with many humans being right-handed naturally. There was a presence with Oen, if she would notice, overall stern and hardened, but not imposing on her, just a normal feel of his chakra and demeanor. He was not aggressive at all... he just... was.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The young Genin wouldn't really notice the older man as he talked until she felt his presence. Having headphones in really makes one less aware of the going on's around them. She would take her headphones off and stare blankly at him, not knowing what he had just said.

Though she is just a genin, she is an ex-revolutionist and could pick up things very easily. This man must be one of the Cloud Shinobi. The way he carries himself. As for the weapon he carries, it seemed to be on his right side. Peculiar, but not entirely unheard of. She would more or less look at the handle of the weapon, admiring the make of it.

Eventually, she would look at the older man and say, "I'm sorry, what?" Giving indication that she had not heard a single word that the man spoke to her. She would put her hands in her pockets as she would look at him, trying to gauge what kind of person he is. She herself didn't have much in terms of armor or weapons on her for that matter, but she had lived through the Holy War, back before she had any chakra.

"So.... Who are you?" She would ask the man.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Time was a fleeting thing that he didn't have a large grasp on, but maybe the fates would have it in their lines of time to allow him to move through, he had an idea about how to twist fates to move fates, but he hadn't practiced deeply on it. Either way, this was a moment in time where Oen could figure himself to understand the likes of a young woman in the forest this time of day. It was honorable to believe that she would be one of the few growing shinobi that would be unaverred by the horrors within this most ancient of jungles.

". . . I asked 'Where might you be going?', Sorry you may not have heard me. . ." he'd speak solemnly twisting the pick in-between his teeth before huffing out a plume of smoke, the air around him was cold so the warmth of his breath would create the effect, often becoming of smoke essence. . . it reminded him of when he was a child acting like he was smoking before he grew to hate the taste of tobacco and wondered why he'd wanted to reproduce that thing. At the very least, looking down to the girl he'd find a sentiment that would cause him to nod before beginning again.

"I am Oen. Jounin Exorcist. And you?"

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
"Oh." She replied when the man had repeated himself. "Yeah, I had my headphones in..." She held them up. "And just walking really. Wherever my feet take me or if anything piques my interest." It was a little bit cold outside, but nothing really that she could handle. When she seen the older man breathe out in a way to suggest playing with their breathe since it is cold enough to see such a thing, Izanami couldn't help but to also do the same.

Yeah, she's a hardened kid that once served a revolution and had a tragic backstory, but she was still a kid. doing such a thing is just fun to do really. She would eventually lean back on a boulder as the man would speak up once again, introducing himself. The way he introduced himself made her think differently of what he actually is.

"Yume Izanami. I'm just a Genin. So you, what? You're like a personal trainer for Jounins? Make sure that they get their daily exercise in? I didn't really know that there was such a job like that here in Cloud." She would sigh. "I'm an ex-blacksmith. But it is all I know so when I get to the point that I can take care of myself easily, I might just start up a blacksmith business." She was in fact a prodigy when she was younger, enough to supply the revolution with fine weapons to use for combat as necessary when the time comes. But that time is done, her art ties in with war and since there is no more war, all she can do now is prepare herself to protect the citizens of Lightning Country.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking around the forest, 'Makes sense to get lost in the thoughts of a youth here. . . Though I may not be much older than she. . .' nodding once, solemnly, Oen stood simply with his arms crossed along his chest, eyes locking unto the girl as she spoke. She seemed quite interesting, different from the other faceless genin and students that would later become idle NPCs, gate guards, and other pieces of the world that didn't compare to the main characters of the likes of Oen, Izanami, the Raikage, etc. Thus speaking about them would make you realize the nightmare witnessed within them, as you were not to openly speak about their existence, but that was neither here nor there. So, with his mind adrift he would catch her response and it would snap him into a chuckle.

"Hah." he dropped his guard obviously for a moment showing a softer demeanor for a moment behind that scarred ferocious display on his face. He continued though, "No Ma'am not Exercizist, EXORCIST. Like casting out Demons and Evil and darkness. Those such things. I do however, train others from time to time. Chunin and Genin." something that piqued his interest was that she stated that she had worked as a blacksmith in the revolution... Oen had heard of things pertaining to the Revolution but he also needed to get some weaponry made as his own blacksmithing skills were lacking, and what better way to use the money he would never use otherwise than to help the next generation. . .

"I may implore your skills, Do you have any skill with throwing objects? Like Shuriken, Kunai, maybe something a bit more special that someone like Myself could use to imbue with a more spiritual chakra? I have made things in the past, but I was no good at it. . . If I'm honest with myself."

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Izanami would listen as the older man would talk. Casting out evil huh... Such a thing was textbook hero energy. She would cock her head to the side and ask, "But what is evil? The idea is really subjective as such that what one side thinks is just, the other side thinks is malicious and vice versa." While she is still learning whether or not if she likes Cloud shinobi, maybe this answer would help solidify her viewpoint on the matter.

She would nod as the man asked her about creating throwing weapons. "The art behind it is to know what type of material to use and how to make it. The heavy type of material I'd say would be perfect for the big or otherwise heavy weapons. Now for the making of such weapons..." She paused, even though Izanami knows how to make things and the labor of it, she does have trouble trying to explain such things. "Using the right temperature to mold and shape the metal of the weapon, smack it with a hammer a few times in specific ways... Geez, I'm bad at explaining things." Sighing, the Genin would continue, "But yeah. I know how to make weapons."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Evil is objective, subjective and elective. Though, I identify evil as Any entity that willingly and viciously uses their power to hinder and bring detriment to innocent life. It can be those of holier than thou, or those licking their chops to devour the unknowing. Evil, in my humble opinion is a choice at the end of it. A choice to demean and hinder those who aim to progress and move along the side of society." he'd speak almost in absolute affirmation. He was astute to the idea... or rather his idea of good and evil. He was someone that felt that he knew the truth about these ideals. "Contrary to belief of the masses, Dark chakra does not mean evil. It is just how it is used and what it is pulled from. . . Some people dont have a choice in the matter of where they obtain their powers... but a choice of what they do with them., He'd nod before she would go on.

"Maybe I'll employ your skills. . . Is there anything specific you'd need from me to make the weaponry easier to make for you?"

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
"Hm..." Was the only thing that came out of her mouth. She studied him as he gave her his answer on what exactly is evil. It went from the obvious answer of those who prey on the powerless. To things such as it can take on many forms. It would end with his view of evil is that of those who disrupt the society and work against society. Would that make herself evil in his eyes, an ex-enemy of Cloud?

As for cursed chakra... Knowing of having it and choosing how to use it are two different things. "Evil is something that is planted in every man, woman, and child's hearts. Something that tries to pull them. Sometimes people resist the urge. Other times, they fully give in. It goes past that of even causing harm to the innocent. Some are evil because they even lack a motive for what they do. Such a case makes them the worst, as they are seemingly unpredictable." She would say, before going on once more. "I think that there can be a battle between two people, who see each other as an enemy, but neither are evil. The real question, Oen-san, using your definition of what evil is. Let's say two sides of a war breaks out. And following your logic, both are not evil. What then? Both side believes strongly in their ideals and thinks the other is unjust in their own ways, but by your standards, both are not evil."

Izanami would let the Jounin think it over as she would go on thinking about the materials needed. "As for materials. I'll need a meteorite ore, a scale from a red dragon, preferably an adult, but will do with a young dragon. I'll also need a fine piece of Black walnut wood, along with spider silk, specifically from the Darwin's Bark spider, and a steel ingot. Meteorite ore, red dragon scale, and steel ingot, to make a fine, strong and durable blade. The black walnut wood and spider silk to make the weapon attractive and eye catching, but also makes for a strong grip along with making the handle durable for countless battles." She would think to herself before speaking, "Three things you can get are in the Mountains. Meteorites, while rare, can still fall down to this planet. And I'm talking about actual ones, not the ones summoned from strong ninjas trying to compensate for something. I'd say you have a good chance of starting there in the mountains, mainly look for old crater locations. Black walnut trees tend to grow on mountainsides. Finding one should be rather easy, but getting me a piece that is big enough for the handle, along with fine enough to have little to no need for adjustments on my end will prove all the better. The red dragon scale. I'd be easier to not go out and hunt a dragon, but rather find it's shedding's. Last thing anyone wants is a conflict between the ninja and dragons. As for the Spider silk. This particular spider is found in the heartland of Kaminari no Kuni. I'd say about five spider silk balls will do. And the steel ingot can just be purchased in the market."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Listening to her response would cause him to nod, it was something that he'd thought of. In which case there was a simple enough answer to resolve her retort. In Oen's short adult life he had questioned a great deal about what was good and what could be described as evil. It was subjective to a degree but he would know in his heart of hearts what he felt was evil was truly evil, and the answer that defined that for him would be, "Neither is evil until an act of evil is provoked or enacted. There can be wars with no true evil just conflicting ideals. . . but. . ." he's life his eyes to the sky, listening to the silent sounds of the time of day. . . before huffing and looking back to Izanami. ". . .That is not always the case when there is war being had. And if you've ever been apart of a war, battle, etcetera, you will know. . . sometimes both sides may feel they on the right side of history. . . but if you look at it from a spectator's position you can find out the truth for yourself. . . undeniably." He'd smile, though some may disagree, he felt confident in his assessment of this topic.

Then... She went on about everything she would need for a weapon. She was quite detailed, and he would pull out a paper, and begin jotting down what she said trying to tie it to memory. He felt like he was going to miss something, and infact he already misunderstood some of the details but he was too embarrassed to tell her to start over, she had already chimed off on several details and ingredients that he didnt even know where he'd want her to start over. He was alittle frantic but he kept his poise externally, for the most part. ". . .Alright, so how long do I have to collect these things, maybe a month? A year?" he'd pose the question before he looked up from his sheet of paper.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
She thought about what he said. While there is some truth and wisdom behind what he is saying, her being young and in that teen rebellious age, thinks that it can't be that so cut and dry simple. After he had finished writing notes down and asked about a time limit for collecting the required things. She would shake her head.

"Normally this is where the person giving out a fetching quest would say immediately, as soon as possible. But coming from a blacksmith, we take care in our craft. Perfect it. Even if it takes a ridiculous amount of time to do. And even though I am a prodigy, I am still a novice by blacksmith veterans. As more time passes, my skill will grow closer and closer to perfection. It won't matter much of the time when I get the items. However, when it comes to the Black walnut, spider silk, and red dragon scale, it will need to be fresh, at the most a week old by the time you give it to me. I have my own ways as a blacksmith to keep items, weapons, and armor in pristine condition, but if it comes to me in already poor condition, then there won't be much for me to do with it."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back