Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just visiting~

Hitoshi Visits

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So uh.... how are you guys? I'm trying to log in with my regular account, Akimichi Hitoshi and I find it's been deactivated entirely. Can't log in. Tried to get on the IRC but that place is dead apparently. I'd like to visit muh old stomping grounds and see how everyone's doing. Not sure if I'm ready to jump back into RPing but it would be nice to slip into my old skin so to speak. Can I get my old account re-jiggered?

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
HITOSHI! ITS ME ADERU!

YOU DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE SITE WAS HACKED AND WE HAD TO REDO EVERYTHING!

MAKE A NEW ONE AND THE ADMIN CAN FETCH YOUR OLD INFO!

Hitoshi Visits

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well when I try to do that, put in my username and email, I get this:
"The username you entered is already in use, please select an alternative.
The entered e-mail address is already in use."

Apparently my old account IS somewhere in there?

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There doesn't seem to be any "Hitoshi" or "Akimichi Hitoshi" users registered into NC, maybe you registered yourself under a different name and have your email registered there. If I'm not mistaken, when you attempt to log in, you can ask for your username to be sent via email. If you remember your old password, it'll get you in. Otherwise you can always use this account and have it's name changed to whichever name you want to be displayed when making a new character (let me make a not here, none of the old characters pre-hack exist, nor does the lore of whatever happened before the hack. That includes your old character, but admin do have your old info saved, you can use that to make a new character which will be as strong as your old one)

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
If the account was created, but not activated, we'd be unable to see it in the member lists, but the admins should be able to find it in the inactive accounts section of the admin panel.

Or, you could ask for another activation email.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
PM me the email, there is no one at all under Hitoshi in any form of the name except your current account.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Not trying to clog the thread, merely remembering an old name and giving a historical lesson to the masses.

Hitoshi was mizukage after ... Maze? Yeah that sounds right from v2+ from back in the days when I was a gennin.

Now if my memory serves he was one of the first people to get demonic ancestry along with Ayunee/Romi. I think Hitoshi had a 5 tailed bat demon thing going? Could be wrong with that. We all had a good laugh as he said he was the batman of nc, literally. Hitoshi also was travelling as a nuke with Ming ... and you guys were going to visit me.

The old site is dead... which is most likely why we can't find his old account. He was amongst the original members. Ruki should remember him.

I doubt you remember me, but hey Hitoshi, it's Melkor/Grendoru.

Hitoshi Visits

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah-heh, I think you have me confused with a different Hitoshi. I was a big guy, Akimichi, medical sennin of mist. I think I played acting mizukage for a couple weeks after ours up and vanished. Never went for demonic ancestry or bats myself. But the name Melkor does ring a bell, it certainly does. Old guard. I think you buggered off to sand before my time, hah.

I think there's still the ghost of my character rattling around in this site still... let me show you. Here's what I get when I type in a garbage username/password.
2c6dcdb4d8.png

Here's what I get when I type in the username: Akimichi Hitoshi and a bad password
3b80f009c8.png

Here's Akimichi Hitoshi and the correct password
f1dca9428a.png

Here's what I get when I click the link to reset my password and type in my username and email address
394df3c882.png

I get the same when I select to resend the activation email.

Spooky, no? I'm also sending my email address to my good buddy Hoshikata to see if he can sniff about in the panel. Oh god I remember the panel... good ole days. :3

EDIT:
I've been talking with Hira in Skype, and he told me to try to re-make my old account with my original name and main email address. I got this
0aa904d108.png

This is odd because this new account uses my backup gmail account. If, as you say, my account doesn't exist, the site wouldn't know my username OR primary email address. It seems to recognize both and won't let me use either in an account. :/ I'm a ghost in your shell.

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hey Hitoshi! Just checked.

You do have an account, and it was listed as 'deactivated by administrator.' I reactivated it for you.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back